• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your favorite amateur smasher

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i don't really know what qualifies an amateur either haha

but bizz is mad good. he's beaten hugs, silentspectre, and drunk mango in tournament. he has like, a family of smashers at uc merced who are all improving, and he is like their leader. i have a small rivalry with him (cuz he has done better than me in tournament but i always win more than 50% of matches against him.. tho i haven't played him in a while)

i'm just a fan of him cuz we're from the valley hehe.

Walt

Smash Ace
I was thinking amateur was anyone whos never been ranked. Not really a very accurate system but a simple one.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha then definitely bizz then

only reason he hasn't been ranked is cuz he lives in an awkward region where he can't really go to either norcal or socal tournaments often. if he was able to go to those locals, he'd very easily be ranked in either region

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'd have to say Prog because well he knows why already, =)

1. He is the only one who openly challenged me in front of 40-50 people which was hilarious.
2. He's awesome.
3. He uploads like a beast.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
^scorpion master is far too good to be considered an amateur
Male: SleepyK
Female: Darkrain's girlfriend, I guess, if she still is. I played her once and she counterpicked my Samus with Zelda.
jesi and darkrain are happily married engaged

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Citizen Snipz sriously needs some recognizion here. He is a very smart technical player. Snipz is very unknown but I wouldn't be surprised if he started taking games off Strict and Nando soon. His Falcon is so fast and his style is amazing. It's like if Isai and SS sexed.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Citizen Snipz sriously needs some recognizion here. He is a very smart technical player. Snipz is very unknown but I wouldn't be surprised if he started taking games off Strict and Nando soon. His Falcon is so fast and his style is amazing. It's like if Isai and SS sexed.
It's a bit too hard to say for me. lol.. But I'm definitely looking forward to see some improvement. =P

Palpi

Smash Hero
Lol bobby, I hope you are joking.

He does have better stage movement (outside of a match) than I do, cause he practices it all the time. I might actually start practicing my tech skill. I feel like I have to :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I am defs my own favourite Amateuer Smasher.
Nah I dunno... Theres a lot of unknown talent...
Of course, there are a lot of potential players right now. But.. at this point it's either they stay potential players or they break out and **** the **** out of top players lol.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Cactuar doesn't give lessons. He just doesn't approach and then when you move he hits you twice, trollfaces, and goes back to neutral.

Top Bottom