• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polygons and whatnot (mostly polygons)

neous

Smash Journeyman
cute john.
cute geist.

posted 'a help me plz' request in my thread.could u guys please help me?
-the instructions can get quite wordy, i think its best if we just talk about it if you're interested.
-some details: make art about comfort foods OR activities / things that bring you comfort, ull have about a month to do a piece/pieces

OMG REESES PIECES

***OMG BEYX IS ON BOARD http://beyx.deviantart.com/

random:

***omg found my first mspaints
uneven armed wintry spidey

and winter strider

they shop at the same clothing / shoe stores.

to get the most out of this project, i found it helpful to talk one on one. either thru instant messangers, or thru the less effective electronic mailing/ pming. smashboards messaging might work ok though? idk. a chatroom with all smashers would be nice. or iscrib meetup.lol

*could set up a meeting idk

John2k4

The End of an Era
I posted most of my sketches in the DR about a month ago, but now that I see the thread for sketches... :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't draw backgrounds worth crap. I don't know why.

It's frustrating, because I have wonderful ideas but am unable to express them

Geist

Smash Master
bgs are hard.
Establish your eyeline to get a really rough feel of perspective, and then start blocking stuff out before you go in and really draw stuff.

edit:wrong thread

neous

Smash Journeyman
geist, do you or aly have time to contribute super cool art for me TT.

i want you two confirmed so i can show off your photo realistic works when trying to recruit other people. :[

if ur johning u dont wanna submit bc you wouldnt have time to make it nice enough, i accept anonymity as well :[

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I can't draw backgrounds worth crap. I don't know why.

It's frustrating, because I have wonderful ideas but am unable to express them
Any specific problems you're having? Maybe we can answer questions you had or why you're unable to express your ideas.

I'm pretty much in the same boat lol, backgrounds seem really tough to do. Looking at more professional artists' environment renderings has helped a lot... just trying to break down what makes their work "good" and seeing what makes the composition effective. Even taking my own quick photos of interior/exterior environments helps in figuring out what I like, so that might be something to try.

If it's something more technical then yeah like Geist was saying, try to find a book or something on perspective to understand the fundamentals.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was going to come in here with a Batman drawing, but I could find a reference I wanted and realized it was too late anyway. So.

Welcome back ZIO.

Thanks.

:troll:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Greentexting on Smashboards.
The sheer disappoint that my face radiates right now can not be described.

Also, I'll have you know that all the people on here that matter + guus have me on Skype/MSN/AIM.

neous

Smash Journeyman
and thus

an unprecedented event took place.

on that day,

the shortest interval for ban-rebanned status in the history of smashboards [since the times of our creator Gideon] occured in simultaneous horror and glory

The culprit that acted as a catalyst: Na

aka salt salt salt-y ness

May we see our savior ZIO return again some day
Amen

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
and thus

an unprecedented event took place.

on that day,

the shortest interval for ban-rebanned status in the history of smashboards [since the times of our creator Gideon] occured in simultaneous horror and glory

The culprit that acted as a catalyst: Na

aka salt salt salt-y ness

May we see our savior ZIO return again some day
Amen
Not sure, but I think I hold that record, with being banned for a week, getting unbanned, then 2 days later, I get banned once again. This was in january 2009. I was terrible.

neous

Smash Journeyman
and thus the shortest interval for ban-rebanned status in the history of smashboards occurring outside of the Netherlands [since the times of our creator Gideon] occured in simultaneous horror and glory

better?

neous

Smash Journeyman
Chok, I'm pretty sure they're "wilin".

random de-stress doodle/sticker:
kind of has to do with comfort foods, not sure if i can work it in smoothly or just have it as an extra/bonus thing, so ill post it here instead of in my thread.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
The Dutch are being silly, Neous is posting, and apparently you are back, Chok. And Zio is back with a vengeance.

Top Bottom