• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokken Tournament 2 Project

Which previous Support Pokemon should we include? Part 1

• Emolga (Gen V)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Frogadier (Gen VI)

• Cubone (Gen 1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pachirisu (Gen IV)

• Mismagius Gen IV)

• Rotom (Gen IV)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Farfetch'd (Gen I)

• Dragonite (Gen I)

• Victini (V)

• Yveltal (Gen VI)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Based on not having any contenders…

An Undwrwater Theme wins by default! Man, what a nail biter!!!

Submit an Underwater Themed Stage
While the action wouldn’t take place under water per say, it would still be within a location where water was present all around it. The stage from the first game, Blue Dome, was an airtight dome located on the bottom of the seabed. Lugia was at times visible in the background. Please provide the name of the stage, an image is possible, how it looks, and how large it is.
My idea for this Stage is one that's a little more obscure, but does have a basis in the Pokemon series.
1634243103454.png
1634243209350.png

Based loosely on the concept of the S.S. Cactus from Ruby and Sapphire, this would specifically take place in a wrecked ship that had sunk below the waves many years ago. The ship itself is likely a very large cruise ship, but the battle arena takes place inside a great "hall" inside the ship itself, with certain Pokemon able to be seen through the windows. Notably - the inside of the ship itself is actually dry, but the appearance of the whole place does give off the sort of "spooky shipwreck" vibe in a sense. I'd say that the stage's name could be "Undersea Shipwreck" or something to that effect, and as stages go, it's actually on the smaller side - though the area around it is pretty big, mostly because of the sea around it and the indoor balconies on the inside of the ship itself.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Undersea Shipwreck will be our new stage in Pokken Tournament 2! I feel it fits perfectly with the more serious and darker tone the game has!

I also failed to addfress two previous prompts....

Scizor and Garchomp will be returning! Mariyama will be a new fighter!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #16: Submit a Fire-based Assist Pokemon

So far we have two Grass-type Assist Pokemon. This time, we will add a Fire-type. Please provide the name, its game and generation, the attack it does, and a description of it.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Slugma
1634435380386.png

Slugma will use Lava Plume, creating a massive dome of flame around the area it was summoned, dealing damage to anyone who touches it. Leaves after 3 seconds. Those caught inside of Lava Plume when Slugma is summoned will take a few hits before being pushed out of the dome.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Job #16: Submit a Fire-based Assist Pokemon

So far we have two Grass-type Assist Pokemon. This time, we will add a Fire-type. Please provide the name, its game and generation, the attack it does, and a description of it.
Name: Camerupt
Game of Origin: Ruby/Sapphire
Generation: III
Attack: Eruption
1634460910407.png

Description: Camerupt will arrive on the stage, moving slowly. Suddenly, the volcanoes on its back will violently erupt, tossing lava around the place that deals damage to anyone who touches it. Whilst the lava, being shot around Camerupt randomly, may not be as powerful as some attacks, where it shines is that Eruption does more damage if you're lower on health.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok! Here are our submissions for a Fire Assist Pokemon!

Slugma
View attachment 334503

Slugma will use Lava Plume, creating a massive dome of flame around the area it was summoned, dealing damage to anyone who touches it. Leaves after 3 seconds. Those caught inside of Lava Plume when Slugma is summoned will take a few hits before being pushed out of the dome.
Name: Camerupt
Game of Origin: Ruby/Sapphire
Generation: III
Attack: Eruption
View attachment 334537
Description: Camerupt will arrive on the stage, moving slowly. Suddenly, the volcanoes on its back will violently erupt, tossing lava around the place that deals damage to anyone who touches it. Whilst the lava, being shot around Camerupt randomly, may not be as powerful as some attacks, where it shines is that Eruption does more damage if you're lower on health.
Please vote for only one.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In honor of Spooky month, we are adding two Ghost-type and/or Dark-type Pokemon.

Job #17: Submit a Ghost or Dark-type Newcomer
Please submit a Ghost or Dark-type newcomers. These can't be from Gen 1. When submitting, please state which Gen the Pokemon is from, its typing, a short description why it should being included, and its Burst Move.

Job #18: Vote for either Gengar, Chandelure, Darkrai, or Decidueye

Additionally, please vote for one of the above Pokemon to include. Please for your top 2.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
In honor of Spooky month, we are adding two Ghost-type and/or Dark-type Pokemon.

Please submit a Ghost or Dark-type newcomers. These can't be from Gen 1. When submitting, please state which Gen the Pokemon is from, its typing, a short description why it should being included, and its Burst Move.

Additionally, please vote for one of the above Pokemon to include. Please for your top 2.
Spiritomb
1634599740271.png

Why not have the ghost/dark type? both fronts covered.

Anyways, Spiritomb is from Gen 4. It is Ghost/Dark as mentioned, and I think it should be included due to it's frequent appearances in Pokemon media, being a rare Pokemon that many players would remember from DPP, ORAS, and SWSH, among others. It was the star of the Halloween events of Pokemon Go for several years as well.

It's burst move would involve it swallowing the opponent into darkness, causing the arena to turn pitch black. Spiritomb's face would appear out of the shadows and chuckle, before creating a massive tornado to attack the foe, surrounding them, with it resembling itself. The fighter would lie down, exhausted, before being swallowed by the Spiritomb face.

For Job 18, I vote for Gengar and Chandelure.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-30.jpg

Honchkrow
Dark/Flying
Gen IV
This bird while not the most iconic newcomer in the series has made a name for itself for its unique deisgn and Shakespearean personality (especially in its overdramatic KO animation in Battle Revolution)
Honchkrow is an arial fighter, he would act like a performer doing overdramatic attacks and using his dark type lineage to warp around the battlefield like a shadow. Then for his Blitz would be "Murkrow Evermore" which has Honchkrow summon a flow of shadowy Murckrow to divebimb the target as Hinchkrow himself laughs heartily.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion

Job #17

Pokemon Name: Sableye
Pokedex Number: #302
Generation of Origin: Generation III
Type: Dark/Ghost

1634657435142.png

Sableye, a humanoid Pokemon - which makes fighting animations easier than, say, quadrupeds - is a Dark/Ghost type Pokemon that notably possesses multiple gemstones as part of its design (which is due to its diet of pure gemstones, which in itself comes about due to its habitat being that of caves.) This means that, despite being a Dark/Ghost type, it would likely have a couple of Ground-based moves - most notably, Dig - as well as a wide variety of other moves. These might include ones of a more evasive or "sly" type, such as Shadow Sneak and Phantom Force - as well as more effective attack options like Power Gem and Fury Swipes - and even one or two more powerful attacks such as Shadow Claw.

Sableye adds a unique sort of archetype to this game, in that it's a humanoid Pokemon - but significantly, is quite small. Unlike Pokemon like Mr. Mime or Urshifu, this means that Sableye could easily have a rushdown sort of playstyle, though in a glass cannon sense - being very light, it has low levels of defence, but at the same time, is able to rack up comboes quite effectively and has a generally pretty evasive playstyle. Notably, it's able to use its sharp claws for a lot of rapid moves - though similar to characters like Sheik (though taken to the logical extreme, I think,) it doesn't have too many particularly powerful moves. Notably, the personality of this Sableye is a playful thief of sorts, but in a deeply unsettling way.

The Burst Move for this Pokemon is one I can imagine being quite fun. Being based loosely on a combination of Ominous Wind, Astral Barrage, and Beat Up, Sableye coats the entire stage in a cloud of mysterious, purple darkness before a large amount of the crystalline eyes that Sableye has begin to glow in the darkness in question, menacingly... suddenly, they all burst into the darkness - the camera spins around the opponent as they're constantly battered by claw swipe after claw swipe from hundreds of Sableyes, before the darkness disapates, and Sableye rises up from the shadow of the opponent, giggling.

Job #18
Chandelure, and Decidueye. I feel that we might not need too many Gen I Pokemon, and this pair have very unique playstyles and designs overall compared to the others.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I haven’t submitted yet but I felt I should do give us some more options…

Dusknoir
Gen IV
Type: Ghost

This large Pokémon would be a lightweight heavy hitter; something we haven’t seen in the roster yet. Now, I know the Pokémon is actually quite heavy in the games and I do think that should be utilized but within a gimmick. At the start of the math, Dusknoir is quite nimble but one of his most potent attacks, Devour, would “consume” a portion of the Pokémon’s soul which deals damage and may give a debilitating effect. Once this is done, Dusknoir would increase in weight due to the soul essence being consumed. This gives Dusknoir limited movement but higher attack power as a result. Getting damage though reduces this weight and attack power. Dusknoir can shift between all-out spectral infused attacks or those aimed at confusing and debilitating the opponent.

It’s Burst Attack is “Messages from the Spectral Realm”. This long name of a an attack causes Dusknoir to open a portal to the spectral realm which catches the opponent in the attack. Once this happens, hundreds of ghastly hands will reach out and grabs the opponent. Dusknoir performs a special enchantment which causes a shadowy figure to rise out from its body. This figure looks like a mix between a shadow with a skeleton. It stretches back with its arms and then slams both of its demonic fists down into the ground; causing all the stored spirits within the ground to rise up in ghastly rage.

Camerupt wins our assist voting as a Fire-type!

Im putting in a vote for Chandelure and Decidueye.

Based on the votes, these two will be returning as playable Pokemon!

Please vote for your top favorite submission here!

Spiritomb
View attachment 334773
Why not have the ghost/dark type? both fronts covered.

Anyways, Spiritomb is from Gen 4. It is Ghost/Dark as mentioned, and I think it should be included due to it's frequent appearances in Pokemon media, being a rare Pokemon that many players would remember from DPP, ORAS, and SWSH, among others. It was the star of the Halloween events of Pokemon Go for several years as well.

It's burst move would involve it swallowing the opponent into darkness, causing the arena to turn pitch black. Spiritomb's face would appear out of the shadows and chuckle, before creating a massive tornado to attack the foe, surrounding them, with it resembling itself. The fighter would lie down, exhausted, before being swallowed by the Spiritomb face.

For Job 18, I vote for Gengar and Chandelure.
Job #17

Pokemon Name: Sableye
Pokedex Number: #302
Generation of Origin: Generation III
Type: Dark/Ghost

View attachment 334889

Sableye, a humanoid Pokemon - which makes fighting animations easier than, say, quadrupeds - is a Dark/Ghost type Pokemon that notably possesses multiple gemstones as part of its design (which is due to its diet of pure gemstones, which in itself comes about due to its habitat being that of caves.) This means that, despite being a Dark/Ghost type, it would likely have a couple of Ground-based moves - most notably, Dig - as well as a wide variety of other moves. These might include ones of a more evasive or "sly" type, such as Shadow Sneak and Phantom Force - as well as more effective attack options like Power Gem and Fury Swipes - and even one or two more powerful attacks such as Shadow Claw.

Sableye adds a unique sort of archetype to this game, in that it's a humanoid Pokemon - but significantly, is quite small. Unlike Pokemon like Mr. Mime or Urshifu, this means that Sableye could easily have a rushdown sort of playstyle, though in a glass cannon sense - being very light, it has low levels of defence, but at the same time, is able to rack up comboes quite effectively and has a generally pretty evasive playstyle. Notably, it's able to use its sharp claws for a lot of rapid moves - though similar to characters like Sheik (though taken to the logical extreme, I think,) it doesn't have too many particularly powerful moves. Notably, the personality of this Sableye is a playful thief of sorts, but in a deeply unsettling way.

The Burst Move for this Pokemon is one I can imagine being quite fun. Being based loosely on a combination of Ominous Wind, Astral Barrage, and Beat Up, Sableye coats the entire stage in a cloud of mysterious, purple darkness before a large amount of the crystalline eyes that Sableye has begin to glow in the darkness in question, menacingly... suddenly, they all burst into the darkness - the camera spins around the opponent as they're constantly battered by claw swipe after claw swipe from hundreds of Sableyes, before the darkness disapates, and Sableye rises up from the shadow of the opponent, giggling.

Job #18
Chandelure, and Decidueye. I feel that we might not need too many Gen I Pokemon, and this pair have very unique playstyles and designs overall compared to the others.
Please vote for your top 2 Pokémon submissions!
  • Spiritomb
  • Sableye
  • Hunchkrow
  • Dusknoir

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In addition to our Ghost Pokemon, we will also add a Spooky Month themed stage!

Job #18: Submit a Spooky/Ghastly Stage

This stage should feature a ghostly atmosphere that is truly horrifying. When submitting, please give the stage a name, how the stage appears, and how large the stage is.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
In addition to our Ghost Pokemon, we will also add a Spooky Month themed stage!

Job #18: Submit a Spooky/Ghastly Stage

This stage should feature a ghostly atmosphere that is truly horrifying. When submitting, please give the stage a name, how the stage appears, and how large the stage is.
Stage Name: Misty Forest

1635289678870.png

This stage, I can imagine, would be particularly unsettling because of the general aura. Unlike any other stage in the game, this forest is completely desolate - with the fight taking place in a clearing of around medium-large size for an arena of this type. No fans are here to cheer either side on, and the music I can imagine is creepy and almost bizarre (kinda like the Cave of the Past theme from EarthBound, here). Despite this, I'm not exactly sure where in the world of Pokemon this is...

The only Pokemon in the background are Driftloons, who appear to be leading children in a certain direction. Of course, it's all obscured by shadow. The children can be heard quietly giggling amongst the music, and when they get too far away into the mist, they disappear from view.

Sure, this stage might seem like a fairly run of the mill place, but the idea I'd love to get across here is a sense of complete isolation. The Drifloons just add to it - after all, knowledgable Pokemon fans will know that the various Pokedex entries for them suggest that children who take the hand of a Drifloon are known to vanish... luckily, this is just an implication to add to the "spook" of the stage.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-47.jpg

Moaning Caves
This course takes place in a cave system in an abandoned mineshaft, the area is pitch black, but there are some crystal themed pokemon providing light to this area.

Like the name suggests this cave has deep unearthly moans as the main theme of the stage, these moans come from the giant strange monk like statues carved into the cave. As the battle goes on the monk statues continue to moan even louder which give a very unnerving feel to the area.

It's a medium sized stage and the arena is the roof of what appears to be an abandoned shrine, this shrine has statues of what appears to be Ultra Beasts such as Celesteela, Stakastake, and Necrozma himself, implying that Ultra Beasts used to live in this area and were linked to the shrine's disarray, lore like this is what makes the caves so eerie.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
I know this isn't actually a part of the job, but I had a cool idea that might work well in one stage in particular.

1635529368259.png

I think this pair - being Sawk and Throh specifically - should feature in some way - with my original idea being that perhaps they're sparring in Urshifu's dojo? That aside, it's also possible that they could act as "announcers" or something of the sort - after all, they are both famed for their experience in two actual martial arts, being Karate and Judo!

I don't feel like they would be very logical additions to the game, mostly because it's probably a bit too easy and, well, Urshifu already covers the whole stance-change thing (because no way am I adding them as seperate characters, that just fills up too much of the roster for my liking) but I think it would be clever to have them around to an extent - given that they would, of course, be very much drawn to a great fighting tournament like this!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 !!

So we will be voting for the following:

• Misty Forest
  • Moaning Caves

Please submit one vote for one of these!

So, unlike in Pokken 1, we won't have actual trainers present as I wanted the game to be focused more on the mon rather than the people. However, in Pokken 1, you could add customization to your trainer avatar. We are going from there but also taking a page from Killer Instinct 2013 and adding customization for our fighters! And perhaps Pokemon Unite as well with some silly costumes...

Costume Job #1: Submit Costumes for Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, and Machamp

These costumes are originals meaning they exist within Pokken 2. They must somehow compliment the character such as highlighting certain features or traits of the character. For example, giving Machamp an astronaut suit would not be appropriate.

In addition, the pokemon MUST be visible to some extent. For example, encasing Charizard entirely in armor without any of its body appearing would be against this job.

Finally, this is to create content for our fighters but this is not a chance to do an entire reskin of another Pokemon. For example, giving Mewtwo a reskin that is Shadow Mewtwo or Zerora or giving Pikachu a reskin of Pikablu or Raichu.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Vote: Moaning Caves (I'm not allowed to vote the Forest)

Costume Job #1

Pikachu

Costume Name: Pikachu Libre
Costume Origin: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (2014)
1635543370532.png

Mewtwo
Costume Name: Armoured Mewtwo
Costume Origin: Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back! (1999)
1635543527774.png

For clarification, this doesn't completely cover Mewtwo! It's just partial. Not sure the coloring of the image gets it across great, but thought I should add it!

Charizard
Costume Name: Cloned Charizard
1635543740867.png

Machamp

Costume Name: Beach Style
Costume Origin: Pokemon Unite (2021)
1635544045473.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Vote: Moaning Caves (I'm not allowed to vote the Forest)

Costume Job #1

Pikachu

Costume Name: Pikachu Libre
Costume Origin: Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (2014)
View attachment 336180

Mewtwo
Costume Name: Armoured Mewtwo
View attachment 336181

For clarification, this doesn't completely cover Mewtwo! It's just partial. Not sure the coloring of the image gets it across great, but thought I should add it!

Charizard
Costume Name: Cloned Charizard
View attachment 336182

Machamp

Costume Name: Beach Style
Costume Origin: Pokemon Unite (2021)
View attachment 336185
In the original prompt, I said we are submitting original costumes so ones that exist only in Pokken 2.

Also, while I failed to mention it 1-2 max to allow others to submit content as well.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sableye wins by default!!

I forgot to mention that. We are currently at 17 out of 24 Pokemon for the roster. We have 7 more fighters to add! 2 of those are veterans and 5 are newcomers!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, I’m starting back up but with no idea when we will return but LETS GO!!!

Job #19: Submit a Pokémon Legends Arceus Newcomer

Please submit a Hisuian form or new Pokémon from Legends Arceus. This can be of any typing so have at it. When submitting, please provide the name and it’s typing as well as a write up how the Pokémon plays (what gameplay does it have) along with its list of moves and it’s final Burst move.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
download (5).jpeg

Hisuin Arcanine
Fire/Rock
Now if Tsareena wasnt already in this game then I was going to do Hisuin Lillgant due to her unique dancing moveset, however this Pokemon would be my second choice, we dont have many quadruped character here or any Rock types yet so we could kill two birds with one stone, I know what I said.

His Ultimate Attack would be his Raging Fury, his signature move, where he gets bathed in flames and attacks with a furious and swift mauling, other moves he could use include Ember, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Rock Climb, Outrage, and Stone Edge

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Pokemon Name: Sneasler
Pokedex Number: #903
Generation: VIII
Pokemon Typing: Fighting/Poison

1646499826500.png

Sneasler is the Legends: Arceus-exclusive evolution of the Hisuean Sneasel form - being notable for prefering to be alone, refusing to work in packs unlike its pre-evolution Weavile. Being one of the 10 ancient Pokemon that recieved a blessing from Arceus, Sneasler is worshipped in Hisui alongside the 9 others. Interestingly, Sneasler's pre-evolution Weavile did in fact feature in the previous Pokken Tournament, so I'll be taking a couple of hints from his design in that game. However, Sneasler's a very different beast in a few ways.

I'd like to imagine that unlike the other Fighting-type Pokemon here, Sneasler would rely more on his secondary typing, Poison, in order to prevail. He'd notably have a much more evasive-rushdown playstyle than some of the others, being a bit of a glass cannon but being able to get in and out quite quickly, similar to Weavile. Unlike Weavile, however, Sneasler relies on hitting hard - meaning he's in some ways a lot like Captain Falcon from the Smash series, being a fast-moving, heavy-hitting character though essentially becoming combo food if he slips up at all.

Sneasler's Ultimate Attack is a form of his signiature move, Dire Claw. This essentially wraps his claws in poison, before unleashing a rapid flurry of slashes with his claws and talon-like feet, and ending off by splashing the opponent with the poison from his claws (which acts a little like acid.) The attack leaves the opponent with a heavy poison effect afterward, which may be what you need to finish them off if the attack didn't do it! Aside from that, however, he also has access to moves such as Rock Smash (a very powerful, dual-clawed slash in a forward-down direction that spikes opponents,) Poison Jab (a 5 hit flurry attack with the claws), Cross Poison (an attack that has Sneasler slash his claws in the air, with the excess poison becoming a projectile in the form of an acid-like liquid that moves forward) and Gunk Shot (another projectile that leaves a "puddle" of acid-like poison on the ground.)

Also, I should elaborate on the "poison" mechanic. Sneasler has a mechanic where certain particularly powerful moves of his (that use his claws) will inflict the poison effect on an opponent. This effect deals consecutive "hits" of non-flinching damage to opponents for a set amount of time. However, not every attack of Sneasler's will inflict this. Furthermore, it's not possible to stack the effects, but it's possible to extend the length even if the opponent is still under the poison effect. Notably, said effect doesn't slow down or debuff the opponent in any way, it purely damages them.

Anyways, hope this is somewhat good! I'll admit I'm not really an expert in this format, but I thought I may as well give it a shot and see how it goes. Feel free to tell me if I've made any errors or anything of the like!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hisuian Braviary
1646508152943.png

Psychic/Flying
The evolution of Rufflet, Braviary is one of the 10 Pokemon blessed by Arceus, and a ride Pokemon in Legends Arceus. An avian aerial fighter is certainly an avenue that can yield some results. Braviary has several attacks at its disposal, both physical and special, allowing it to be an up close or far away fighter with moves like Shadow Claw, Brave Bird, Double-Edge, Esper Wing, Air Slash, Aerial Ace, Twister, Quick Attack, Mystical Fire, Swift, Psychic, and Zen Headbutt. Braviary would be relatively fast and decently bulky, making its stats more well rounded overall.

Braviary's Ult would involve creating a massive psychic storm, before unleashing a volley of Esper Wings to attack the opponent caught within.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 19

Hisuian Lilligant

A Fighting Grass Type, Hisuian Lilligant would be a very physical fighter utilizing her legs to do powerful kicks and also grass abilities, Her attacking style would be almost capoeira-esque

Her moves include
Close Combat
Aerial Ace
Drain Punch
Leafage
Energy Ball
Rock Smash
Giga Impact
Poison Jab

Her ultimate would be Victory Dance. Hisuian Lilligant does a graceful dance that increases her power 10-fold.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job 19

Hisuian Lilligant

A Fighting Grass Type, Hisuian Lilligant would be a very physical fighter utilizing her legs to do powerful kicks and also grass abilities, Her attacking style would be almost capoeira-esque

Her moves include
Close Combat
Aerial Ace
Drain Punch
Leafage
Energy Ball
Rock Smash
Giga Impact
Poison Jab

Her ultimate would be Victory Dance. Hisuian Lilligant does a graceful dance that increases her power 10-fold.
Glubbflubb did mention we already have Tsareena and these two are fairly similar in designs and potential gameplay. Especially based on what I see here. Could you possibly change it?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Hisuian Goodra

A Steel Dragon Type, Hisuian goodra would be a very slow fighter that utilized powerful steel, dragon and poison abilities that take a while to use but have devastating effects.

Their Moves include
Dragon Pulse
Acid Armor
Acid Spray
Bubble
Iron Head
Giga Impact
Draco Meteor

Their ultimate is Shelter where they jump into the air and enter their shell and fall on top of the opponent dealing intense damage and afterwards they take less damage overall

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Ursaluna
Ground/Normal

Ursaluna would be a tanky-powerhouse fighter who uses powerful and devastating attacks that deal high damage but with the trade off that they take time to utilize. Ursaluna is capable of soaking damage while pushing through the offensive while also being rather quick and agile as well.

Attacks includes:
Bulldoze
Tackle
Double-edge
Headlong Rush
slash
Earth Power
High Horsepower
Rock Smash

It’s Burst Attack is “Peatacular Smackdown”

It will stamp its feet on the ground which causes a surge of swampy water to surge upwards. It will trap the opponent inside which transports them to a murky, foggy peatland at night. Ursaluna is then seen far in the fog while charging forward. He will lunge forward and strike with one peat-encrusted claw while slashing yet again with the other one. It will then jump into the air before coming down and performing a number of slashes one after another which causes a spray fo peat in all directions before thrusting it’s claws in the air. This causes a wave of peat to surge up and around the opponent in an earthy blast.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions!

View attachment 346773
Hisuin Arcanine
Fire/Rock
Now if Tsareena wasnt already in this game then I was going to do Hisuin Lillgant due to her unique dancing moveset, however this Pokemon would be my second choice, we dont have many quadruped character here or any Rock types yet so we could kill two birds with one stone, I know what I said.

His Ultimate Attack would be his Raging Fury, his signature move, where he gets bathed in flames and attacks with a furious and swift mauling, other moves he could use include Ember, Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Rock Climb, Outrage, and Stone Edge
Pokemon Name: Sneasler
Pokedex Number: #903
Generation: VIII
Pokemon Typing: Fighting/Poison

View attachment 346775

Sneasler is the Legends: Arceus-exclusive evolution of the Hisuean Sneasel form - being notable for prefering to be alone, refusing to work in packs unlike its pre-evolution Weavile. Being one of the 10 ancient Pokemon that recieved a blessing from Arceus, Sneasler is worshipped in Hisui alongside the 9 others. Interestingly, Sneasler's pre-evolution Weavile did in fact feature in the previous Pokken Tournament, so I'll be taking a couple of hints from his design in that game. However, Sneasler's a very different beast in a few ways.

I'd like to imagine that unlike the other Fighting-type Pokemon here, Sneasler would rely more on his secondary typing, Poison, in order to prevail. He'd notably have a much more evasive-rushdown playstyle than some of the others, being a bit of a glass cannon but being able to get in and out quite quickly, similar to Weavile. Unlike Weavile, however, Sneasler relies on hitting hard - meaning he's in some ways a lot like Captain Falcon from the Smash series, being a fast-moving, heavy-hitting character though essentially becoming combo food if he slips up at all.

Sneasler's Ultimate Attack is a form of his signiature move, Dire Claw. This essentially wraps his claws in poison, before unleashing a rapid flurry of slashes with his claws and talon-like feet, and ending off by splashing the opponent with the poison from his claws (which acts a little like acid.) The attack leaves the opponent with a heavy poison effect afterward, which may be what you need to finish them off if the attack didn't do it! Aside from that, however, he also has access to moves such as Rock Smash (a very powerful, dual-clawed slash in a forward-down direction that spikes opponents,) Poison Jab (a 5 hit flurry attack with the claws), Cross Poison (an attack that has Sneasler slash his claws in the air, with the excess poison becoming a projectile in the form of an acid-like liquid that moves forward) and Gunk Shot (another projectile that leaves a "puddle" of acid-like poison on the ground.)

Also, I should elaborate on the "poison" mechanic. Sneasler has a mechanic where certain particularly powerful moves of his (that use his claws) will inflict the poison effect on an opponent. This effect deals consecutive "hits" of non-flinching damage to opponents for a set amount of time. However, not every attack of Sneasler's will inflict this. Furthermore, it's not possible to stack the effects, but it's possible to extend the length even if the opponent is still under the poison effect. Notably, said effect doesn't slow down or debuff the opponent in any way, it purely damages them.

Anyways, hope this is somewhat good! I'll admit I'm not really an expert in this format, but I thought I may as well give it a shot and see how it goes. Feel free to tell me if I've made any errors or anything of the like!
Hisuian Braviary
View attachment 346791

Psychic/Flying
The evolution of Rufflet, Braviary is one of the 10 Pokemon blessed by Arceus, and a ride Pokemon in Legends Arceus. An avian aerial fighter is certainly an avenue that can yield some results. Braviary has several attacks at its disposal, both physical and special, allowing it to be an up close or far away fighter with moves like Shadow Claw, Brave Bird, Double-Edge, Esper Wing, Air Slash, Aerial Ace, Twister, Quick Attack, Mystical Fire, Swift, Psychic, and Zen Headbutt. Braviary would be relatively fast and decently bulky, making its stats more well rounded overall.

Braviary's Ult would involve creating a massive psychic storm, before unleashing a volley of Esper Wings to attack the opponent caught within.
Hisuian Goodra

A Steel Dragon Type, Hisuian goodra would be a very slow fighter that utilized powerful steel, dragon and poison abilities that take a while to use but have devastating effects.

Their Moves include
Dragon Pulse
Acid Armor
Acid Spray
Bubble
Iron Head
Giga Impact
Draco Meteor

Their ultimate is Shelter where they jump into the air and enter their shell and fall on top of the opponent dealing intense damage and afterwards they take less damage overall

Ursaluna
Ground/Normal

Ursaluna would be a tanky-powerhouse fighter who uses powerful and devastating attacks that deal high damage but with the trade off that they take time to utilize. Ursaluna is capable of soaking damage while pushing through the offensive while also being rather quick and agile as well.

Attacks includes:
Bulldoze
Tackle
Double-edge
Headlong Rush
slash
Earth Power
High Horsepower
Rock Smash

It’s Burst Attack is “Peatacular Smackdown”

It will stamp its feet on the ground which causes a surge of swampy water to surge upwards. It will trap the opponent inside which transports them to a murky, foggy peatland at night. Ursaluna is then seen far in the fog while charging forward. He will lunge forward and strike with one peat-encrusted claw while slashing yet again with the other one. It will then jump into the air before coming down and performing a number of slashes one after another which causes a spray fo peat in all directions before thrusting it’s claws in the air. This causes a wave of peat to surge up and around the opponent in an earthy blast.
Please vote for your top three choices! We will be doing Ranked Voting.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #20: Submit a Gen 5 Assist Pokémon

Gen 5 has yet to receive an assist so will be fixing that by adding one. Please refer to the front page on what Pokémon are currently in. When submitting, please provide the name, typing, and ability it does in battle as an assist.

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
Gen V Support Submission
1646709384320.png

Woobat
Psychic/Flying

Heart Stamp: Woobat flies straight towards the opponent and inflicts a small amount of damage on contact. This attack temporarily causes the opponent's attacks to come out more slowly (startlag is slightly increased).

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Lo and behold Woobat wins by default! That was quite the battle!!

Here are the results of our Arceus Legends rep!

Name3 Points2 Ponts1 PointTotal
Hsuian Arcanine01 (2)13
Hsuian Braviary1 (3)003
Ursaluna02 (4)04
Sneasler1 (3)014
Hsuian Goodra1 (3)014

We have a three way tie between Ursaluna, Sneasler, and Hsuian Goodra. We will do a tiebreaker at the top of the thread via poll

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #21: Submit an Ice-Themed Stage

We will be getting into the spirit of winter deapite it being spring and submit an ice/winter theme stage. This stage should have all of the trimmings and feelings of winter. How you want to craft your stage is up to you wether it can be in a snowy village, an ice castle, snowy mountains, or a ski resort. Please provide pokémon cameos but keep in mind this may make them ineligible later.

Top Bottom