• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Riddles

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
All right, if no one is concerned with the Pokémon anime, then I will reveal the answers

2 As of episode 556 Ash hasn't captured any Psychic, Dragon, Dark, or Steel types yet although he has owned Pokémon of all the other types if I include Haunter (part Ghost) and Larvitar (part Rock)

3 Longest drought Electric (Ash obtained Pikachu in Ep1 and hasn't in any way obtained another electric Pokémon for 550+ episodes)

4 Shortest drought Water (1 episode between Squirtle, which was caught in Ep12, and Krabby, caught in Ep13)

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Okay... Beldum wasn't my intended answer... my intended answer is Muk. It has never been revealed to show that Muk has two arms. Muk has always been shown with only one arm. Don't tell me Muk can just grow another arm because he's made out of sludge... NO! Muk has only been depicted with one genuine arm protruding from his body at any given point.

But seriously guys, I could've sworn at least one person would've tried to say Aipom.

0RLY

Not sure if this is really a Pokemon riddle, but here goes...
-How was the Seaking meme born?

and one more...
-What makes Dragonite and Kingdra unique from other dragons (excluding legendary dragons)?

Darkslash

Smash Master
Not sure if this is really
-What makes Dragonite and Kingdra unique from other dragons (excluding legendary dragons)?
Kingdra is Water and Dragon making it the only Non legendary Dragon type to have no weakness to Ice. I got this from Palkia who is also a Water/Dragon type, and only weakness is Dragon type moves.

Dragonite has the highest non legendary average stat?

Okay any one figure out my Species Pokemon Riddle?

Okay here's a big giveaway

(3x10)+(1.5x2)
+
(5x5)x2
+

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Kingdra is the only non-legendary dragon that has a 1x damage to ice, and dragonite is the first psudolegendary

OK new qhuestion.
What is the only Pokemon that cannot learn a normal type move?

Mewter

Smash Master
and one more...
-What makes Dragonite and Kingdra unique from other dragons (excluding legendary dragons)?[/QUOTE]

Twister, twister, twister...:laugh:

0RLY

All of you are wrong. Dragonite and Kingdra are the only non-legendary dragons that can use *gasp* Ice attacks.

EDIT:

@ What is the only Pokemon that cannot learn a normal type move.

Unown. Hidden Power can be any type except normal. It can even by Typeless, but it can't be normal, even though the attack says it is.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
All of you are wrong. Dragonite and Kingdra are the only non-legendary dragons that can use *gasp* Ice attacks.

EDIT:

@ What is the only Pokemon that cannot learn a normal type move.

Unown. Hidden Power can be any type except normal. It can even by Typeless, but it can't be normal, even though the attack says it is.
Well that's not the exact answer, because (as far as I know) hidden power is marked as aa normal type move.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Kingdra is the only non-legendary dragon that has a 1x damage to ice, and dragonite is the first psudolegendary

OK new qhuestion.
What is the only Pokemon that cannot learn a normal type move?
it's weedle

0RLY

Weedle learns String Shot, which is Normal.

@ Zrky: Does this include TMs? Because every Pokemon capable of learning TMs can learn substitute.

M.K

Level 55
What type of move can every single Pokemon (bar the stupid ones like Magikarp, Feebas, Weedle, Kakuna, etc.) in the game learn?

"tears of dirt" was Sunkern, check it out.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
What type of move can every single Pokemon (bar the stupid ones like Magikarp, Feebas, Weedle, Kakuna, etc.) in the game learn?
I have no idea. If I was to guess, Run Away?

Edit: Stupid Answer. Yaya's probably got it.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Okay for my Riddle

"What pokemon is the same species as a legendary" Heres another hint and somemore

When the legendary fights another 1 legendary will come

This pokemon is my favorite non legendary this gen. I got it before the 3rd gym

zrky

Smash Lol'd
it's weedle
you got it:)

ORly, well I guess i chose incorrect wording for it, so I guess there was not technical answer but at the same time the real answer is weedle

"tears of dirt" was Sunkern, check it out.
substitute and or tackle

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Okay for my Riddle

"What pokemon is the same species as a legendary" Heres another hint and somemore
Infernape, Charmeleon, Charizard, and Flareon. The Flame Pokemon, they're the same as Moltres.
Elekid and Electabuzz, the electric Pokemon, the same as Zapdos.
Quilava and Typhlosion, the Volcano Pokemon, they're the same as Entei.

When the legendary fights another 1 legendary will come
Any of these?:
Groudon vs. Kyogre = Rayquaza
Dialga vs. Palka = Darkrai (lol just from the movie)
Zapdos vs. Moltres vs. Articuno = Lugia (lol from a movie too)
Or do you mean when Mewtwo fights, Mew will come?

This pokemon is my favorite non legendary this gen. I got it before the 3rd gym
Is this a hint or a preference question?...
You need to improve your wording.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Weedle learns String Shot, which is Normal.

@ Zrky: Does this include TMs? Because every Pokemon capable of learning TMs can learn substitute.
String shot is Bug typed, not Normal.

0RLY

List all unique Pokemon typings. The typing is unique as long as the typing does not exist outside of the family. EX: Tentacruel's family has a unique typing because no other Pokemon outside of Tentacruel's family shares the water/poison typing.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
List all unique Pokemon typings. The typing is unique as long as the typing does not exist outside of the family. EX: Tentacruel's family has a unique typing because no other Pokemon outside of Tentacruel's family shares the water/poison typing.
there are WAY to many of these, unless it's only family typing. Skarmory, houndur family, numel family, macargo, Heatran, tyranitar, sneasel family. just from two types

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
there are WAY to many of these, unless it's only family typing. Skarmory, houndur family, numel family, macargo, Heatran, tyranitar, sneasel family. just from two types
Forgot about Torterra and Empoleon?

Top Bottom