• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Riddles

M.K

Level 55
Mm...no. That's not what I was thinking of, and they don't appear to change. However, I just noticed something; the spirals of all three go in the opposite direction in first gen as they do on their official artwork and the sprites for every other gen.

Luvdisc.

Breloom.

Registeel.

Wake-up Slap

Hm...this is the only one I can't think of...the only Pokemon I can think of with constant tears is Jirachi. I may think of another one later.

First one: A little less obvious.

Second one: More minute.
Luvdisc- CORRECT!

Breloom- INCORRECT! (Think BODY, not HEAD)

Registeel- CORRECT!

Wake-Up Slap- INCORRECT! (Needs More....)

Jirachi- INCORRECT! (Hmm, dirt is most related to WHAT type of pokemon...plant...)

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Wake up slap, Almost it. Metronome doesn't even cut it?
Perhaps rest?

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
when you say testing, you may mean something like "in testing for being banned" referring somewhat to ubers like Dialga. Alarm clock, clocks in general measure time. But if those statements explain it, could it possibly be something like roar of time?

If not then "banned" isn't the testing you are referring to. If that's the case, I DK...

M.K

Level 55
when you say testing, you may mean something like "in testing for being banned" referring somewhat to ubers like Dialga. Alarm clock, clocks in general measure time. But if those statements explain it, could it possibly be something like roar of time?

If not then "banned" isn't the testing you are referring to. If that's the case, I DK...
I mean testing as "trying something out". If you TRIED SOMETHING in hopes of correcting it, and used the words "Needs more ______" as such to ADD something.

An alarm clock is used to wake someone up. <---I give this to you.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
It might be indeed a sleep move. Dark void then?

Wait... Is it Heal Bell!?

Tears of dirt...Grass (or maybe Ground)... again DK...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I have no idea what the tears of dirt could be.

OK new question. (i hope there's only two answer maybe four)what are the only pokemon with one eye?
the only two fully evolved forms that have the same weight as their pre-evolution?

Mewter

Smash Master
Uhhhh Muk and Rhyhorn?

Edit: LOL I looked it up and Muk is the same weight as Grimer!

Edit2: LOL BUTTERFREE IS 71 POUNDS
So now we're texting, eh?

LOL. OMG. I GOTA NW BYCCL. SO CUL!
_______________________________-

No.Just no.
What Pokemon eats gems? Easy as pie.
------------------------------------
Harder.
I am part of darkness.
In the light I hide.
When the moon comes out, I embrace it.
When the Sun comes out, I rule it.
The grass bends to my will.
Fire runs over waater to flee from me.
Time slips in my presence.
Space distorts in my eyes.
My soldiers do my bidding.
Yet I am not their ruler.
Who am I?
_____________________________--

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
I believe rhyhorn gains weight?

The other one is Gastly into Haunter.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
So now we're texting, eh?

LOL. OMG. I GOTA NW BYCCL. SO CUL!
_______________________________-

No.Just no.
What Pokemon eats gems? Easy as pie.

Sableye
------------------------------------
Harder.
I am part of darkness.
In the light I hide.
When the moon comes out, I embrace it.
When the Sun comes out, I rule it.
The grass bends to my will.
Fire runs over waater to flee from me.
Time slips in my presence.
Space distorts in my eyes.
My soldiers do my bidding.
Yet I am not their ruler.
Who am I?

I'm thinking Darkrai?
_____________________________--
Still DK tears of dirt, if not gloom, you may try oddish

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Pokémon that weigh the same as Lucas (83.8 lb)

Fearow, Sudowoodo, Skuntank, Togekiss, Yanma

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
@ mewter, if not Darkrai (or Arceus) try mewtwo

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
What is the name of the attack whose power is determined by the number of its PP remaining?

Of all of the playable Pokemon characters in brawl, which one of their specials is not a real attack in-game?

Of all of the non-Pokemon characters in brawl, which one of their specials are actual Pokemon attack names?

List the Pokemon that have items with effects that are exclusive to that Pokemon only (i.e. Latios and Latias' Soul Dew). Include the Pokemon and the Item.

Name the strongest user of each the most powerful Type of attack (i.e. The strongest Normal-type attack is Explosion. The strongest user of Explosion is Lickilicky.). Ignore all items. Factor in Abilities, but Abilities that have to be "activated", i.e. Solar Power (requires sun), may not be activated.

Name all Pokemon with 'staches.

M.K

Level 55
What is the name of the attack whose power is determined by the number of its PP remaining?

Of all of the playable Pokemon characters in brawl, which one of their specials is not a real attack in-game?

Of all of the non-Pokemon characters in brawl, which one of their specials are actual Pokemon attack names?

List the Pokemon that have items with effects that are exclusive to that Pokemon only (i.e. Latios and Latias' Soul Dew). Include the Pokemon and the Item.

Name the strongest user of each the most powerful Type of attack (i.e. The strongest Normal-type attack is Explosion. The strongest user of Explosion is Lickilicky.). Ignore all items. Factor in Abilities, but Abilities that have to be "activated", i.e. Solar Power (requires sun), may not be activated.

1. Trump Card

2. Pikachu's Neutral B

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Trump Card

Withdraw, Squirtle/Thunder Jolt, Pikachu
Withdraw isn't an attack, it's a defense. XD

Counter/Eruption

Too many to list not gonna do all that work, I'll just say Pikachu, Cubone, Marrowak, Farfetch'd.

Not gonna do that work either.

Probopass
Yay for incomplete answers.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
What is the name of the attack whose power is determined by the number of its PP remaining? -trump card

Of all of the playable Pokemon characters in brawl, which one of their specials is not a real attack in-game? -pikachu (thunder jolt)

Of all of the non-Pokemon characters in brawl, which one of their specials are actual Pokemon attack names? -ice climbers (blizzard), marth (counter)

List the Pokemon that have items with effects that are exclusive to that Pokemon only (i.e. Latios and Latias' Soul Dew). Include the Pokemon and the Item. -pikachu (light ball), cubone and marowak (thick club), clamperl (deepsea tooth and scale), ditto (metal and quick powders), farfetch'd (stick), dialga (adamant orb), palkia (lustrous orb)

Name the strongest user of each the most powerful Type of attack (i.e. The strongest Normal-type attack is Explosion. The strongest user of Explosion is Lickilicky.). Ignore all items. Factor in Abilities, but Abilities that have to be "activated", i.e. Solar Power (requires sun), may not be activated. -idk all these, but i think water is hydro cannon (empoleon), electric is volt tackle (raichu since light ball is not factored in), or thunder (ampharos i think)

Name all Pokemon with 'staches. -idk all these either, but probopass for one
Are any of these answers correct?

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Withdraw is a real attack.

The rest of the answers are incomplete, but you have some of them.

======

First two questions answered.

-You can google the answers to these so I guess you don't really have to answer this one.

(hints)
-fire- If the attack base power is tied, both of them are eligible answers
-wtr- Too easy.
-elc- If the attack base power is tied, both of them are eligible answers
-grs- Too easy.
-ice- Too easy.
-psn- Relatively easy.
-rock- Too easy.
-grd- Too easy.
-fight- Assume maximum power for this attack.
-fly- It's not Lugia's Aeroblast
-psy- Too easy.
-drg- Only one possible answer.
-gho- Only one possible answer.
-drk- Assume maximum power for this attack
-stl- Only one possible answer.
-bug- Too easy.

-I can think of at least 8 answers off the top of my head

Top Bottom