• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Riddles

Mewter

Smash Master
What Pokemon has pseudo Legs?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I m every Pokemon. My evolved form is Arceus. Arceus created me? Dialga and Palkia came from me but they made me possible? Arceus has no hold over me. Who am I?

Haha,
no one has answered correctly yet.
Giratina wasn't it, sorry.
And neither was Mew.

I once read a book about coelecanths.... and I thought it was funny.:laugh:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Still haven't got the 3 Pokemon with hair.

Name all the Pokemon that are at least one part Fire in the D/P Pokedex.
Ponyta/Raidash, Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape, Magmortar, I think that's it.

I m every Pokemon. My evolved form is Arceus. Arceus created me? Dialga and Palkia came from me but they made me possible? Arceus has no hold over me. Who am I?

Haha,
no one has answered correctly yet.
Giratina wasn't it, sorry.
And neither was Mew.

I once read a book about coelecanths.... and I thought it was funny.:laugh:

Porygon(s) havve psudo legs.

And it would be Darkrai for the other question I think. Since he controls darkness and darkness is part of time and space and Arceus created everything. Stupid god, how was Aceus there in the first place?

Last call, Which Pokémon has the best chance in a 1 on 1 against Togekiss assuming both on full health?
If you don't post the correct answer by (and including) post 84, I will reveal the answer.
Is it Machamp?

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Apparently I am one post too late. The answer is Pikachu.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
and I would say Darkrai for the hair question.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
I got one, what are the eeveelutions' (other than Eevee itself) base stat total per Pokémon, tied among all 7 (and what are the exact stat numbers high to low)?

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
it is

the stat numbers are
130 110 95 65 65 60

Mewter

Smash Master
Porygon(s) have psudo legs.

And it would be Darkrai for the other question I think. Since he controls darkness and darkness is part of time and space and Arceus created everything. Stupid god, how was Aceus there in the first place?
Nope.
Still not it.
Neither one is correct.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
In red and blue which poke'mon couldn't learn the move that matched its name?
Lickitung. Someone mentioned Growlithe, too.

And for what it's worth, Snore didn't exist until 2nd Gen. So Snorlax almost qualifies as an answer.

@Pika25
All Eevee evolutions have a total stat base of 525. The points are always distributed 130, 110, 95, 65, 65, and 60.
EDIT: Nvm, didn't see that you already posted the answer. >_>

The pokemon that has the most advantageous match-up and sits in the Brawl line-up? Lucario, it beats Flinch-Hax with Steadfast or Inner Focus. Though I think Aura Sphere from Togekiss might have slightly different results...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
it is

the stat numbers are
130 110 95 65 65 60
Since your fairly new I'm going to say it calmly...use the edit button. Don't double post, triple post or quad post (like you did). It helps stop people from posting stupid stuff every few seconds (spam) and people who go around doing stupid stuff (DR.STUPID and fellow spammers).

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
@Pika25
The pokemon that has the most advantageous match-up and sits in the Brawl line-up? Lucario, it beats Flinch-Hax with Steadfast or Inner Focus. Though I think Aura Sphere from Togekiss might have slightly different results...
Yea you're right, Lucario does have an advantage over Togekiss for said reason, but still cannot live an Aura Sphere from Togekiss while Luke's Aura Sphere doesn't OHKO. Pika's Tbolt OHKO's (assuming Pika is max SpAtk and holds a Light Ball) and still is faster, base 90 to iirc base 80 (maybe slower than that) for Togekiss. That's why Pikachu has best edge.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Since your fairly new I'm going to say it calmly...use the edit button. Don't double post, triple post or quad post (like you did). It helps stop people from posting stupid stuff every few seconds (spam) and people who go around doing stupid stuff (DR.STUPID and fellow spammers).
I got banned from Smogon (albeit temporarily) for doing that.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Or is it Porygon?.....

!
I know!
Dragonair!
YAY! Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding!

At the end of...uh, whichever Pikachu short it was in the second movie, you see Dragonair flying off using its ears. Weird.

And yeah, as for the "no one likes me" question, I'll can it. It wasn't a good question.

Mewter

Smash Master

Should I tell you guys?

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
There could be no Pokémon that evolve into arceus.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
fLol Mewter, is the answer to your Arceus riddle, the Universe?
Its not a pokemon, but you said "Arceus made me" and on the bio's and stuff,the universe is the only thing it says arceus created...
If thats not right, tell us the answer lol...

Mewter

Smash Master
fLol Mewter, is the answer to your Arceus riddle, the Universe?
Its not a pokemon, but you said "Arceus made me" and on the bio's and stuff,the universe is the only thing it says arceus created...
If thats not right, tell us the answer lol...
Nope. But it's a good answer though.
The Universe counts as everythinng in it, though. Such as every pokemon except ones made after that point.

Its Mewtwo.
Arceus made him when he was still a living Mew.
Mew evolved into every Pokemon, Even arceus, who created him to begin with.
Mew couldn't have done this without time and space,. Dialga and Palkia.... which evolved from him. Making himself impossible?
Now, Since Arceus created Mew, he has control over Mew, but Mewtwo was created by Scientists, Not Arceus.... so since Mew died, and was disconnected from arceus and was reborn as Mewtwo.....
Arceus has no control over Mewtwo.
It's Mewtwo!
The Universe works too, though, kind of. But anything that originated from arceus rawly is controled by him.
This riddle in itself is impossible...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darkrai has Pseudo legs. They are made of darkness, and are not actual legs.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Yes there could.:chuckle:
As Firus would say:
Quote:
He is a ballerina goat robot.
Enough said.

Just kidding.
But still.
Well not literally.

But figuratively...yes. Mewtwo does make perfect sense there.

On the hair it's Smoochum, Jynx, and (I think) Darkrai.

I have another one;

Pokémon of this species tend to remember where they hatched.

Hint: Referenced in a spinoff game (like Mystery Dungeon).

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Manaphy and or Phione to Pika25. What pokemon was a trademark, before Pocket Monster(Pokemon) was?

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
@zrky, the correct answer is manaphy .

and as to what pokemon name was trademarked before the word pokemon itself, mew perhaps? or is it Pikachu ?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
What is the best Pokemon ever created ever?

This one's really obvious...
I'm sure the answer's already been posted, but I knew it as soon as I saw the question...

And yes, I gave it the marker.

Mewter said:
Yes there could.
As Firus would say:
Quote:
He is a ballerina goat robot.
Enough said.

Just kidding.
But still.
No, Spire would say he's a robot goat ballerina. I would say "Refer to my sig. Enough said."

But yeah. Pretty much the same thing.

------------------------------------------------
Which Pokemon's feature episode was banned due to causing seizures?
---------
Which of the three legendary dogs never really got any recognition?
---------
Which three Pokemon appeared giant and weird-looking in an episode of the anime, after the discovery of some odd objects? Which one was it that saved the day?
--------
Which Pokemon was Ash going to pick (the first one), before he found out it was already taken (along with the other two starters)?
--------
Who are the first and last Pokemon in the Pokerap?
--------
Which Pokemon was the first in Lance's Party in Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow?
--------
What separates the grass starters in fourth gen with the other three generations' starters? (The entire evolution chain, and it has nothing to do with stats or moves they can learn.)
--------
Which Pokemon were placed in puzzles in the Ruins of Alph in Gold/Silver/Crystal? (4 Answers)
--------

That's all I've got for now.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Porygon :colorful:

---------

Raikou, only got a three episode special apperance

---------
Which three Pokemon appeared giant and weird-looking in an episode of the anime, after the discovery of some odd objects? Which one was it that saved the day?

--------
Which Pokemon was Ash going to pick (the first one), before he found out it was already taken (along with the other two starters)?

Squirtle

--------

First- Electrode
Last- Arbok

--------

dragonair ? Or Aerodactyl maybe even gyrados
--------
What separates the grass starters in fourth gen with the other three generations' starters? (The entire evolution chain, and it has nothing to do with stats or moves they can learn.)

no idea
--------
Which Pokemon were placed in puzzles in the Ruins of Alph in Gold/Silver/Crystal? (4 Answers)

I forget :p

--------

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I'm sure the answer's already been posted, but I knew it as soon as I saw the question...

And yes, I gave it the marker.

No, Spire would say he's a robot goat ballerina. I would say "Refer to my sig. Enough said."

But yeah. Pretty much the same thing.

Porygon
---------

Raiku
---------

IDK
--------

Squirtle
--------

IDK
--------

IDK
--------

from 4 legs to 2 legs
--------

"Unknown"
--------

Lol alright theres my answers.

Top Bottom