• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Riddles

zrky

Smash Lol'd
ORLy, there is a specific monster that Missingno. represents. One that might've been in the original 151 if the game makers had excluded Porygon or something. Which one was it?
from what I read, missingNo. had the same code as rare candy so it was more an accident, but it was khangaskan or rhyhorn

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
If you say Chansey for #3 (as well as Miltank and Kangaskhan), then you forgot about Jynx.

I was going to say Nidoran♀.

I can't give you #2. Unless it's some rare glitch or something.

Oh wait. Eevee cannot evolve to Leafeon in the Old Chateau. (Edit: I saw the hint "Red challenges Blue".)

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
here is the exact video url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsmyFgfQYVo

hope that clears it for you.

Edit: This isn't meant to be a double post. Last time I double-posted I didn't mean to.
Hmm... so it's just for a slow endeavor on a fragile Pokemon. That doesn't make it UU/BL though. Pokemon like Shuppet are banned from UU just because of Trick Room+Destiny Bond. Still, the match was somewhat interesting.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
.....No. Time for the answer!!!

It is, a secret battle! After you see all the ghosts (and this is random so there is no garuntee) one of them should challenge you to battle. I think there are three or four ghosts.

There you have it! The secret of the haunted Mansion!

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
I tried ask.com. no luck. Go ahead and reveal the answer burrbomb. I don't care anymore, I just need to find out from yourself.

edit: nevermind I was a post too late.

which ghosts can battle? And what pokes do they have?

Of course Rotom, being one of said ghosts, is a Pokémon itself, so it doesn't count.

M.K

Level 55
.....No. Time for the answer!!!

It is, a secret battle! After you see all the ghosts (and this is random so there is no garuntee) one of them should challenge you to battle. I think there are three or four ghosts.

There you have it! The secret of the haunted Mansion!
Wrong. So Wrong.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Wrong. So Wrong.
what part of it do you say is wrong metakirby?

all of it?

because I "proved" it all wrong. I saw all the ghosts, and not a one challenged me; save for the Rotom in the TV which happened a LONG time ago.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Of course I got this bit of info from a bad source so It's probably not true, I haven't seen it happen myself but my friend said it happened to him, I don't know why I ever believe him, sorry for a false headscratcher, to make up for it, a new true riddle!

Which 2 Pokémon don't have a weakness?

(Ps: So sorry)

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
In gsc, you have an option to turn the battle animation off. However, there is still one move that shows it's animation when someone uses it. what is the move?

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Okay, my last riddle was way too easy, I'm not a Pokemon genius so, yeah, dont know about the weight and length one, but the same cry one. ↓

Charizard=Rhyhorn/don
Ditto=Poliwag

And I think Tangela=Mewtwo, thats all I can think of.
Again, very shaudy and rusty Poké knowledge.

New riddle: What is the rumor about rare candies?

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
@ Sundance Kid, Plusle and Minun, both 1'4" and both 9.3 lbs.

and is it selfdestruct/explosion keblerelf?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Burbomb:New riddle: What is the rumor about rare candies?
I don't know about rumors, but I do know that the byte code for the sixth item in 1st gen. is the same byte code of MissingNo. and 'M, but that's it

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Rotom and Lake Trio, all four 1' and 0.7 lbs.

Koffing, Skiploom, and Chimecho, 2' and 2.2 lbs.

Swablu and Drifloon, 1'4" and 2.6 lbs.

Pidgey and Sunkern, 1' and 4 lbs.

Other such sets are: Pichu, Roselia, Starly, and Spearow; Natu and Azurill; Torchic and Exeggcute; Glameow and Qwilfish; Ditto and Shelder; Meowth (with said Plusle and Minun); Celebi and Corsola; Nincada and Jigglypuff; Smoochum and Pikachu; Cubone, Swinub, and Krabby; Finneon and Nidoran♀; Snubbull and Mareep; Wooper and Marill; Squirtle and Nidoran♂; Wingull and Totodile; Silcoon and Kakuna; Corphish and Mawile; Sandshrew and Remoraid; Skorupi and Ninjask; Farfetch'd and Duskull; Abra, Combusken, and Nidorino; Kricketune and Leafeon; Parasect, Sandslash, and Beedrill; Ponyta and Venonat; Pidgeotto and Electabuzz; Primeape and Persian; Ariados and Floatzel; Tangela and Omastar; Fearow, Sudowoodo, and Yanma; Golbat and Tentacruel; Pinsir and Ludicolo; Nidoqueen and Kingler; Latios and Moltres; Venusaur and Tropius.

And that's all of them.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Rotom and Lake Trio, all four 1' and 0.7 lbs.

Koffing, Skiploom, and Chimecho, 2' and 2.2 lbs.

Swablu and Drifloon, 1'4" and 2.6 lbs.

Pidgey and Sunkern, 1' and 4 lbs.

Other such sets are: Pichu, Roselia, Starly, and Spearow; Natu and Azurill; Torchic and Exeggcute; Glameow and Qwilfish; Ditto and Shelder; Meowth (with said Plusle and Minun); Celebi and Corsola; Nincada and Jigglypuff; Smoochum and Pikachu; Cubone, Swinub, and Krabby; Finneon and Nidoran♀; Snubbull and Mareep; Wooper and Marill; Squirtle and Nidoran♂; Wingull and Totodile; Silcoon and Kakuna; Corphish and Mawile; Sandshrew and Remoraid; Skorupi and Ninjask; Farfetch'd and Duskull; Abra, Combusken, and Nidorino; Kricketune and Leafeon; Parasect, Sandslash, and Beedrill; Ponyta and Venonat; Pidgeotto and Electabuzz; Primeape and Persian; Ariados and Floatzel; Tangela and Omastar; Fearow, Sudowoodo, and Yanma; Golbat and Tentacruel; Pinsir and Ludicolo; Nidoqueen and Kingler; Latios and Moltres; Venusaur and Tropius.

And that's all of them.
<.< >,> Wow.......

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Okay, No, not what I had in mind with the rare candy rumor, but keep looking, remember this time it's a rumor, It's probably not true but I wanna see if anyone knows the rumor.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this thread is still alive?
Rare candy rumor is that it made your pokemon weaker in the long run, this was disproved by the discovery of EV's.

Poliwag, Ditto and Jigglypuff have the same cries (I think, need to check)

Edit: Which Pokemon have/has the most weaknesses?

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
@ Platypus: Magic Coat.

Pikachu isn't the only Pokemon with spots on their cheek. There is another Pokemon with a distinct light-pink spot on their cheek. Who is it?

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Corect! llucamy got it! A rumor went around that rare candies made your Pokémon level up, but would get less stat bonuses. But, now that it's been proven false, we clone as much as we want and barely have to train a Pokémon up 1 level. (let alone 100.)

directed @ ORLy: Luvdisc

Directed @ Platypus: Spore?

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
In gsc, you have an option to turn the battle animation off. However, there is still one move that shows it's animation when someone uses it. what is the move?
go ahead and reveal the answer now... if its not splash

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
Ok fine.

Sandstorm still has it's animation shown even when the option is turned off. When the text reads "the SANDSTORM rages", it shows the sand on the screen. Sunny day and Rain dance don't have their animations even though there is similar text.

Top Bottom