• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Released!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna talk about their games, how far you've gotten, your current rosters, getting help in a certain area, or just about anything?

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
wo yalls levels are kinda high for the first day! but anyways add me, mines 1160 6194 0233, and um, im josh nd pm me and i'll ud u to like yall were talkin bout, and yeah im kinda weak i have'nt really been playin all day, had to eat and other stuff, but im in the wifi room right now but oh well

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
I'll Play! yeah how do we do that, cuz i only have a level 15 piplip in my party, ive been lookin for ones that i would like but i can't really seem to find any yet :/
ummmm, i think i just have to hit "invite". so if you added me you should just be able to connect to wifi and join my battle........it'll be free single battle...

and Master WGS, i'll see if i can play ya after this battle.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
For those who don't know, the Global Trading place is great. I got all three of the new starters from there! Sure, they were newly hatched at level one, but it was well worth it!

EDIT: Sounds good Marthmaster. However, I suggest we move this to PMs, lest we face the wrath of moderators! We'll keep chatting via PM, okay?

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
For those who don't know, the Global Trading place is great. I got all three of the new starters from there! Sure, they were newly hatched at level one, but it was well worth it!

EDIT: Sounds good Marthmaster. However, I suggest we move this to PMs, lest we face the wrath of moderators! We'll keep chatting via PM, okay?
okay. sorry about that disconnection, my router messed up i think. but i gotta go, i'll pm you when i can play you again.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
When you go online, invite for a single or double battle (your choice) then it'll ask for rules. Put in the lvl 50 clause, and your entire team will be lvl 50 over WiFi. You still wanna battle?
Haha! But the trainer who has the higher level pokemon in-game will win anyways. I just destroyed my cousin because I had already trained my pokemon more than him. (we had the same attacks too)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Geeze you guys are fast. My highest level is 12 and I have yet to face a Gym leader. If any lower level people want to face me post here or send me a PM. Also, if anyone has another pokemon they would like to raise but don't have room for it I'll take it for you.

Elen

Smash Lord
I have 3 pokemon around level 56 ^.^ I sort of played 10 hours today, on the 7th gym atm. I'll get my friend codes and more info up tomorrow. This game seriously owns :D

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Wh-what the heck? @_@

I've played 7 hours, and I've just defeated the second gym leader. Granted, I've been multitasking by playing pokemon and watching Deathnote at the same time but still...

My pokemon are level 15-ish. :(

mrvblonde

Smash Cadet
i'm up for a battle against anyone, i'm a noob/newb so don't expect much...

i have two pokemon on level 20 and 25..

the rest are like levels 4-6 lol

edit: oh yeah, my friend code is: 0602 2736 9442

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
yeah, mine arn't that good ethier the highest i have now is a level 21 Kadabra, and 20 other one, but i still have to level up my others, and yeah i've been multitasking too, taking baths eating twice, watching tv and going on here, and if anybody wants to battle i've had an invite thing up for about 20min!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
This game is much better than I was expecting. I actually have that "new" feeling when playing like I'm seeing everything for the first time. The 2D sprites kind of hold it back. The environments look so good, like the wind turbine building for example. But when you enter a battle it looks ok instead of great. I'm having fun though.

Um, level 56 and at the 7th gym!? Wow. I haven't even reached the second gym yet.

I've added everyone who has posted their FC.

Commonyoshi, REO, Earthbender, my pokemon are at level 17 and I'll battle you guys if you want. I'll probably lose if you guys have 20's though. Hehe it's ok.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Not wanting big spoilers, but how far in do you have to go before you get wifi acess? 1st gym?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I actually can't remember. I think you get Wi-fi before the first gym but you get access to the GTS(Global Trade System) after the first gym.

I'm sure about GTS I just can't remember when you get Wi-Fi. I just remember being able to use it before I could use the GTS.

edit: At first I didn't know the GTS allowed you to trade with people from around the world. I thought it was just your nation. So when a pokemon appeared with it's name in Japanese I thought "why do these kids pretend like the're japanese".

I didn't realize you could actually trade worldwide. Regardless I didn't get the pokemon I was looking for because I didn't have the lv100 Celebi they wanted.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Heh, just got it literally 1 min ago. Yeah, when you get to Ore city.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
is it me or is this game a lot more harder than the previous games?
IT must be you, I finnished the E4 in 21:21 on the japanese version at first try so,
but the trainercard has now 5 stars which makes it harder then before (ok Emerald was harder since you had to complete the BF)

Top Bottom