• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Released!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Just got Dialga... Rather than train it up, I think I'm gonna put it on the GTS for something I deem better, since I don't use Ubers... But what to ask for...

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
marthmaster do you have any time for a wifi match? i still haven't tried one
what level are your guys on? and i'll need your info.
me info
Name: Auron
Code: 2363-2100-5734

and on another note, i traded for a lucario on GTS, and when i got my lucario, it has...........

POKERUS VIRUS!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!! now to go build it up and spread the virus to my other party members.

Mic 128:

what level are your guys on? and just curious, if they are around 30 you wanna fight?

mrvblonde

Smash Cadet
me info

and on another note, i traded for a lucario on GTS, and when i got my lucario, it has...........

POKERUS VIRUS!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!! now to go build it up and spread the virus to my other party members.

name: REO
code: 0602 2736 9442

i have levels 30-50, none are legendaries

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
me info

Mic 128:

what level are your guys on? and just curious, if they are around 30 you wanna fight?
i hate the pokerus

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Hey Everyoneone havn't been on in awhile! but anyways, im online now, and i wunna battle cuz i level up my poksemon and got all my party members! yup all six! finnaly got the ones i like but, anyone?and, does anbody have a secret base yet?

Sandy

Smash Champion
Is it just me or does
The 2nd Gym Leader, Gardenia look like Sheba from Golden Sun. And doesn't the 8th Gym Leader, Volkner look like the 4th Hokage from Naruto?

Also, anyone up for a battle?

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Steel and fighting with large movepool, good stat distribution, and is the only reversaller immune to Sandstream (not to mention it gets STAB), blah blah blah. Learns Swords Dance + double good STAB physical moves and high special attack making it unpredictable, as it can sweep on both sides of the spectrum.
Lucario's not the only reversaller immune to sandstorm. You forgot Scizor

*sigh*......

I accidently ejected the game out of my DS as I was saving,and now my data is acting up.

That means i'm going to hav to start over and just transfer my pokemon to my friends. >: (

I had 42 hours of game time and 7 badges.....even though that is slow,my pokemon aren't going to obey me because they are in there 50+ Levels(Well...my main ones).

I want to get back to where I was,but how? Should I take it easy and not try to obtain every item?(My Pokemon are holding my good items).

Top Bottom