• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I say Zangoose. Just cause it looks badass. I never even played Ruby or Sapphire.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lucario is a current pokemon character, so he has a good chance, plus, hes awesome!
Current is not = good

Admittedly I like using Lucario in the game but he still isn't important in the game...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
pikachu and jigglypuff = popular tho...
Why? Because of the anime.

I'd suppose that Lucario movie or whatever that I never saw got him popular. The argument that because a Pokemon isn't important in the games, they can't be in Brawl is flawed.

Pokebrawl

Smash Journeyman
Current is not = good

Admittedly I like using Lucario in the game but he still isn't important in the game...
Not important? He's considerably more important than many Pokemon being used by 3 main characters in the game, and you can only get one (through an event in the game) Riolu without breeding. Thats more than many Pokemon have, including Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pichu, and dare I say it, Mewtwo.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not important? He's considerably more important than many Pokemon being used by 3 main characters in the game, and you can only get one (through an event in the game) Riolu without breeding. Thats more than many Pokemon have, including Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pichu, and dare I say it, Mewtwo.
You dare not

you can say the same about a bunch of pokemon that important characters have

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
lucario just looks like he can be a bad *** does he not...
Debatable. I rather like Lucario's design (not my favorite though), but some people are bothered by his random spikes and his weird. . . dreadlock. . . headband. . . thing. Which is understandable.

I don't know. I've been through weird things with the Lucario debate. I think I'm basically just indifferent to his inclusion at this point.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
i'm bothered he wears shorts as a pkmn....but still he kinda looks like mewtwo who made it in!
I never really saw them as shorts. More like thunder thighs. Which may or may not be a better way of viewing things. And keep in mind, Hitmonchan wears a dress. Or something.

But how does Lucario look like Mewtwo? Jackal/dog = Cat?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Seen it.

Which makes it even more awkward, since I still see them as thunder thighs. O_<

Lucario has fab taste in boxers though.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Porygon-Z is pretty cool.
But I prefer Farfetch'd, Octillery, Sudowoodo, Heracross, or Electivire, for far out Pokemon choices for Brawl.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Yea... lets see him go up against Machamp or Blissey, eh? How bout a powerful Special Sweeper such as Alakazam? Sure, he may be on the top one hundred best overal pkmn, but you know who is better? Slaking.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yea... lets see him go up against Machamp or Blissey, eh? How bout a powerful Special Sweeper such as Alakazam? Sure, he may be on the top one hundred best overal pkmn, but you know who is better? Slaking.
Porygon-Z has just as good special AS alakazam + an ability that raises his attacks further if they are the same type as him (His attack)

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
Porygon-Z + Adaptibility + Hyper Beam = Instant Kill
Porygon-Z + Adaptibility + Hyper Beam = His special move

He's too out of sight if you know what i mean. You'll just see some pokemon that floats doing all these super weird moves that may resourt to being bottom tier. Let him stay as a pokemon, doing all his upgrade buffs and stuff like that, it seems too weird. All character seem to have a moveset simiuler to this:
B-charge/range
B> fast move
etc...

which is why i said he would be completing werid.
I mean come on! Porygon?This is all i have to say:

I support you :)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Porygon-Z + Adaptibility + Hyper Beam = His special move

He's too out of sight if you know what i mean. You'll just see some pokemon that floats doing all these super weird moves that may resourt to being bottom tier. Let him stay as a pokemon, doing all his upgrade buffs and stuff like that, it seems too weird. All character seem to have a moveset simiuler to this:
B-charge/range
B> fast move
etc...

which is why i said he would be completing werid.
I mean come on! Porygon?This is all i have to say:

I support you :)

1) I main Mewtwo and Samus so hell if I care about tier...
2) Weird moves = Awesome...A moveset for Porygon-Z is easy to do
3) I'm a goth/Emo person...Weird = Cool

Edit: Also 4) I was talking about in the Pokemon game

Top Bottom