• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
they better have more than two pokemon in the game and im not counting the pokemon trainers pokemon. pikachu, Pkmn trainer, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Mewtwo, Blaziken. they need these guys

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
yeah, this thread goes on and off-topic a lot. I don't know how you would keep it on-topic more often though. I suppose that could only happen by having the topic starter constantly reangling the discussion.

Perhaps if we begin taking submissions for the new post?
I believe Lucario should not be on this post- for the next one, we will take it for granted that Lucario will indeed already be included in the game. After all, he obviously won this one.
And we need to be sure to place the non-confirmed veteran pokemon in the poll, because most people are convinced that not all of them will be coming back.

Therefore, the admissions for the new poll should begin with:
Jigglypuff
Pichu
Mewtwo
and any more that are user-submitted.

I'm not in charge though. I can't get this going on my own.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
i personally think from poke trainer there is no longer a new pokemon iono thats my opinion.
You mean since Pokemon Trainer's in, there aren't going to be anymore new pokemon in Brawl?

I'd have to disagree. Yes, there are 4 playable pokemon right now in Brawl, but there will only be 2 pokemon characters to pick from on the character select screen (Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer). I very much doubt that Sakurai would put fewer pokemon reps on the select screen than there were in Melee.

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
phfft, i bring back lucario...
There's no need for that. The new poll I'm proposing is taking for granted that Lucario will already be in.

I do think it would be nice to update the poll especially since charizard and deoxys are in the game and there are a number of pokes who shouldnt be on that list
Definitely. All Pokemon already confirmed will not be on the poll. This includes Pokemon Trainer's and pokeballs.

I agree with you neoREgen, we need a new poll. And for a user-submitted pokemon, I say Darkrai.
Darkrai will go on my list then.

Alright i vote for Jigglypuff!
There's no way I'm going to be able to tally up all votes from posts. My idea right now is to start taking submissions and build approval for the new poll, then launch a new thread (so that the rules of the poll will be clearly displayed on the first page for all to see, as well as profiles for each pokemon submitted.) Voting would begin some time afterwards. :)

yeah but i say we keep meowth he got a good number of votes.
Sure.

taking submissions for the new poll
I believe Lucario should not be on this post- for the next one, we will take it for granted that Lucario will indeed already be included in the game. After all, he obviously won this one.
And we need to be sure to place the non-confirmed veteran pokemon in the poll, because most people are convinced that not all of them will be coming back.

-
Therefore, the admissions for the new poll should begin with:
Jigglypuff
Pichu
Mewtwo

and any more that are user-submitted:
Darkrai
Meowth
Porygon-Z
Cubone
Scizor

-
Pokemon that will not be admitted into the poll, because they are confirmed in some way:
Player Characters:
Pikachu
Squirtle (Pokemon Trainer)
Ivysaur (Pokemon Trainer)
Charizard (Pokemon Trainer)

Pokeballs:
Chikorita
Deoxys
Goldeen
Groudon

and Lucario. for reasons I've already said before.

No pokemon will be denied entry to the poll for any other reason- not even due to devolutions or evolutions of already confirmed Pokemon. Pichu happened- it could happen again.

Proygon-Z for BRAWL!!!
Cubone will own all i mean come on hes got a boomerang!
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

i personally think from poke trainer there is no longer a new pokemon iono thats my opinion.
I think Pokemon Trainer is simply going to allow the Pokemon franchise to have 6 playable Pokemon in 4 roster slots.

Top Bottom