• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I think Pokemon Trainer pretty much killed everyone's hope for any of these characters appearing. Jiggs and Mewtwo are going to come back. Accept it. We don't need more than six playable pokemon.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
I think Pokemon Trainer pretty much killed everyone's hope for any of these characters appearing. Jiggs and Mewtwo are going to come back. Accept it. We don't need more than six playable pokemon.
well i think that there will be at least one new pokemon, like lucario.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
1,2,3 PT and...one more I say, that's only 5 boxes. 1 more than melee would be fine with me. Pokemon are genearlly very unique and I'm sure that they'll find something unexpected and never seen before. Jiggs aint that popular and she/it's the best thing that could've happened for smash pokes!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The anime is an insult to the games

NO BASING POKEMON BRAWL CHARACTERS OFF THE ANIME...

Especially that pathetic Ash, an insult to Red who became the pokemon champion...

Ash will never win anything and not get even close to 15% of all pokemon...

Gotta catch em all my ***...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
killed everyone' chances but Lucario because I believe and I can bet that Sakurai will include at least one new playable pokemon (from the newer generation) even if it doesn't turn out to be lucario it will definetly be some other new pokemon from a new generation

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
The anime is an insult to the games

NO BASING POKEMON BRAWL CHARACTERS OFF THE ANIME...

Especially that pathetic Ash, an insult to Red who became the pokemon champion...

Ash will never win anything and not get even close to 15% of all pokemon...

Gotta catch em all my ***...
The first season of pokemon was good. It wen downhill from there.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
killed everyone' chances but Lucario because I believe and I can bet that Sakurai will include at least one new playable pokemon (from the newer generation) even if it doesn't turn out to be lucario it will definetly be some other new pokemon from a new generation
Exactly....

PORYGON Z!!!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Umm i really think Moewth should be a playable character is the meeer fact that in the old version the bad guys (Team Rocket) had a moewth or Persian. Meowth stands on both legs, it talks, why not? Team Rocket could also be in the game but it would be like having another set of ice climbers

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Umm i really think Moewth should be a playable character is the meeer fact that in the old version the bad guys (Team Rocket) had a moewth or Persian. Meowth stands on both legs, it talks, why not? Team Rocket could also be in the game but it would be like having another set of ice climbers
No Team Rocket member has ever used a meowth before Yellow, and that was based off the anime so I have to say

NO

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
ok hataz, u'll see when u see Moewth walking around as a playable, do say i didn't tell u so

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
He's not deserving in any way...How is he special?

How is jigglypuff, pikachu and lucario any more deserving? except for yellow none of them had a big roll in the games. The only reason why pika and jiggly are in it is because of the fame they gained threw the anime. Pokemon trainer should had been in super smash bros since the very begging as he was the star of the game. Meowth has been in the series since the beginning and deserves his rightful place.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How is jigglypuff, pikachu and lucario any more deserving? except for yellow none of them had a big roll in the games. The only reason why pika and jiggly are in it is because of the fame they gained threw the anime. Pokemon trainer should had been in super smash bros since the very begging as he was the star of the game. Meowth has been in the series since the beginning and deserves his rightful place.
Saying Pikachu is not worthy is ignorant...

So, 150 other pokemon have as been in since the beggining...

I don't support Lucario

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
yea, thats y IMO i think Meowth got Pokeball'd in SSB64, but for some reason got replaced by Weezing (i think) who was also in the anime as James' primary pokemon, who kept changing primary pokemon through every next gen...in which case we might get something like Carnebine or Chimecho or even better, Mime Jr XD. Jesse's Wobbufet was there, but im not sure how something like Dustox or Seviper or w/e new pokemon she got would replace it...yea i still watch the anime when i have the chance...
anywayz: i do hope Meowth makes a comeback, yer right about him being popular in the anime...

EDIT: im a Lucario supporter O_o

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
yea, thats y IMO i think Meowth got Pokeball'd in SSB64, but for some reason got replaced by Weezing (i think) who was also in the anime as James' primary pokemon, who kept changing primary pokemon through every next gen...in which case we might get something like Carnebine or Chimecho or even better, Mime Jr XD. Jesse's Wobbufet was there, but im not sure how something like Dustox or Seviper or w/e new pokemon she got would replace it...yea i still watch the anime when i have the chance...
anywayz: i do hope Meowth makes a comeback, yer right about him being popular in the anime...

EDIT: im a Lucario supporter O_o
No basing off the anime...it's offensive to the games

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
Saying Pikachu is not worthy is ignorant...

So, 150 other pokemon have as been in since the beggining...

I don't support Lucario
Pikachu is only the symbol of the franchise due to the anime. In R/B he did nothing special. Since pikachu is only there due to the anime other pokemons that have been big due to to anime deserve to be in brawl.

Top Bottom