• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
good theory, perhaps that will be it, but i'd rather see them individually do their own Final Smash which would make it more interesting

OmegaXXII

yea they were actaully force fields that would protect them from each other's attack which is why I hope mewtwo have this kind of move

OmegaXXII

i'll say that a bunch of 4th gen. ones are gonna be in Brawl since they have to represent but idk, maybe they'll be equally divided by generations, but one thing I am sure is that a bunch of Legendaries are bound to appear

OmegaXXII

yea I wonder if all the legendary pokemon are going to appear because with some many pokemon, there are too many now, (unlike in Melee whre there was only two generations)

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Some of the legendaries might be cut though cause there are like more than 30 legendaries (i think) total which would take up a huge chunk of the pokeball pokemon

OmegaXXII

as for regular pokemon I hope Blazakin doesn't end up in a pokeball, since he would be put to shame by Charizard since he's already in, and I would like to use Blaziken to beat the crap out of any charizard player

OmegaXXII

charizard huh, then perhaps we will duel if Blaziken gets confirmed, which I hope he does, but don't get me wrong I also like charizard, and i'm interested to learn more about his moveset and hgow he will balance

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Im always up for a duel and i would also like to see how charizard works cause i imagine he'll be a strong and powerful character but i dont know how fast he'll be, either way i like the slower stronger characters which is why ganon is my main

OmegaXXII

by the looks of his physical appearance he looks like he'll be a heavyweight which would totally rock because I also like heavyweight like Bowser (my main) & Ganon

OmegaXXII

I'm probably sure he will turn out to be a heavyweight since Brawl would probably need it, anyway i'm out

- peace out

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
It appears Blaziken is wanted alot
Raichu would be hilarious for Brawl, then all of Pikachu's evolutions would be in all the games

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Porygon Z...

Besides Blastoise...Porygon Z has to be the best of all Pokemon!!!

Top Bottom