• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
sure did ask me if i care

Ill say it again and again EEVEE FTW
If you keep on spamming over and over and over again after the mods have warned you enough times you won't be able to say it again and again. If you're going to post "Eevee for Brawl!" you need to put some explanation behind it or something, so it won't be the repetitious thing you're doing.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I was but I'll gave him a break, as long as you stop spamming you'll be alright on this board, just some advice so people won't flame on you for spamming

OmegaXXII

okay done, can we please start discussing intellectually instead? I'll start first of all I think eevee doesn't stand a chance simply because he's a first gen. pokemon and more newer one's are likely to take a spot at it, that is whi I believe eevee won't be getting into brawl, but I will say he might very well appear in a pokeball

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I think it's more likely that we'll get more first gen than fourth gen from the way things have been goin with pokemon trainer and all.
I don't think so... I'm pretty sure there'll be a Pokemon of a different generation, there has to be.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
I don't think so... I'm pretty sure there'll be a Pokemon of a different generation, there has to be.
I'm not saying there wont be but from what weve seen all the newer gen pokemon have been pokeball pokemon and with the addition of the pokemon trainer with 3 first gen it just seems unlikely that there will be newer pokemon. I could be wrong though.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I do believe you will be wrong.

As much as the first generation is so much more quality, I seriously doubt we'll only have first generation playable.

OmegaXXII

we are gonna probably have some newer genereation pokemon like Lucario and Blazakin but indeed I believe for now that the 1st gen is being represented more for the time being (Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, possibly Jiggs & Mewtwo)

Top Bottom