• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
If only first gen characters were playable with the inclusion of Jiggs and Mewtwo i would not be disappointed in the least because i dont really like a lot of the newer gen pokemon.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
If only first gen characters were playable with the inclusion of Jiggs and Mewtwo i would not be disappointed in the least because i dont really like a lot of the newer gen pokemon.
Just because you don't really like them doesn't mean they can't be in this game...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Perhaps, but that was like 8-9 years ago. Pokemon has changed since then, and in order for Sakurai to attract more people he needs some newer generation Pokemon since some people may have not played the older generation games. (shame on them if they haven't, though. XD)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
what, that Lucario ain't likely to appear, please he has the most chance out of any other pokemon besides Jiggs & Mewtwo

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
i think the traner shold have bttr poke
Better than Charizard?! Dude I don't think they get too much better than him. Squirtle and Ivysaur will probably just balance him out depending on who's the opponent. I personally never thought Charizard would be a playable character but I am so grateful that I was wrong!

Hell the trainer could just have Charizard and I would be psyched but 2 more in addition to him...now that's pretty sweet!

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Definitely. Charizard used to be my favourite Pokémon, and is still my second favourite, so that's great.

I was so surprised to see him as a playable character, I have been looking forward to playing SSBB all along, but since that update, much more so!

I wondered if it would end up having even one good new playable Pokémon character, now that question no longer exists in my head.

It would be perfect if Lucario is playable in it too, he is currently my favourite Pokémon, has been for a while.

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
I wanted Deoxys to playable but he's an item,my second choice is Gengar because he's a ghost pokemon

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
but that would be like the same thing as hypnosis except they would be asleep...

and confusion would be more like your opponent's character is alwayz doin the opposite of wats pressed on the controller for a few seconds, ex: u press left, ur character goes right.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
personally I don't like Gengar to much at all and a moveset for him wouldn't really work imo, I say Sakurai should bring back Mewtwo because we really need him and plus if his moveset get modified a bit he would actaully be better than in Melee

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I would laugh...but also cheer and regret for my Phsyduck at home will be jealous of all the attention Phsyduck would be getting on ssbb, and he would confuse me into breaking my game, then I will have to release/put-em-down *cox-barole* Peace BIRD-FOR-BRAINS!

Seriously though, Pshyduck Pokeball SWEET!

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
What if Squirtle has that move? It is a strong Water Type attack, after all.

Edit: I started typing this before the person mentioning that Blastoise already uses Hydro Pump, I had forgotten about that. :p

Top Bottom