• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon - The 5th Generation

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Lucario = over-rated
Although my second main in Brawl. COMPLETELY agreed that he is WAY over-rated. And just realized it when I read the OP yesterday, that the Temperature idea is GREAT, but the water/ice, evolutions would be to much. It would take away the advantage disadvantage thing that is part of what Pokémon is. And screw the kids, the people that have grown up with Pokémon are the ones that matter, not the noobs that think they are the best because they finished Diamond/Pearl in 55 hours. The ones that matter are those of us that more than likely post in this forum. That is all.

Wrath`

Smash Master
It was when I beat a lucario in one move with a Infernape with life orb and a little move called flare blitz.

Why did he become so popular competitive wise? i mean the movie was why fan wise.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Although my second main in Brawl. COMPLETELY agreed that he is WAY over-rated. And just realized it when I read the OP yesterday, that the Temperature idea is GREAT, but the water/ice, evolutions would be to much. It would take away the advantage disadvantage thing that is part of what Pokémon is. And screw the kids, the people that have grown up with Pokémon are the ones that matter, not the noobs that think they are the best because they finished Diamond/Pearl in 55 hours. The ones that matter are those of us that more than likely post in this forum. That is all.
Sorry, but I remember everybody on the internet wanting D/P to be a more 'teen' game, but that never happened. You must remember that casual gamers outnumber us more experienced ones probably about 100 to 1, and possibly even more. A mature Pokemon game isn't going to happen :/

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just want an awesome, completely over the top, Gyarados evolution.
Please no. Magmar, Electabuzz, Rhydon, Lickitung and Porygon 2 already got evolutions that weren't even needed and the same fate shouldn't happen to Gyarados. Would you rather have Gyarados as the final evolution or the middle evolutionof a set.

I wish I could just permenately erase those evolved forms from the pokemon I previously mentioned. They don't deserve to exist.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Please no. Magmar, Electabuzz, Rhydon, Lickitung and Porygon 2 already got evolutions that weren't even needed and the same fate shouldn't happen to Gyarados. Would you rather have Gyarados as the final evolution or the middle evolutionof a set.

I wish I could just permenately erase those evolved forms from the pokemon I previously mentioned. They don't deserve to exist.
magmortar was a very bad evoltion, he became fat and has no hands just flamethrower cannon.

I actualy like electrive and Ryhperior

Licklilly, pot+boardroom anyone?

Porygon Z is cool

Tangrowth I think is a waste too, it went from a small bush to a big bush.

snd how musch cool can Gyarados get? he does not need an evolution.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
magmortar was a very bad evoltion, he became fat and has no hands just flamethrower cannon.

I actualy like electrive and Ryhperior

Licklilly, pot+boardroom anyone?

Porygon Z is cool

Tangrowth I think is a waste too, it went from a small bush to a big bush.

snd how musch cool can Gyarados get? he does not need an evolution.
I am completely in agreement to this. Was I one of the few or did other people notice that all the new evolutions(the ones at the back if pokedex)are "fat" I dont know why but most seem like if they were overlaped, they would fit perfectly on top of eachother. Porigon needed a third evolution.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Lucario evolution = all I'm asking for.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Im sorry i had to spam it like THAT BUT NO EVOLUTION FOR LUCARIO PLEASE. He's fine enough as it is. I don't want another monster like Magmotar or that Tangrowth monster please. Any ways what the hell can Lucario evolve into............................ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG NASTY THOUGHTS.

I think that some pokemon don't need to evolve. Just leave them alone. I don't want my Salamence turning into some.......urrrg.

And yes i snaped.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Just read the first page. And wow! It's like you read mine and every other poke fan's mind! Every game combined into one. that's what we need. Or a completely new land with all pokemon. and idfferent color variations, that would be great. It would add more to teh game. It would be less-repetitive.
I don't agree with the poke creation. I know you don't either (creator of thread). I also think that spotting a pokemon wondering out of the tall grass would be nice. Say, you are walking, and you see a head bobbing in and out of the water you are about to surf through. You can investigate that, while also runnning into random pokemon as well. Say you may see a scyther buzzing around IN the grass, but before you get to it, it goes back into teh tall grass, making you search for it, while having random encounters along the way.

Maybe have side-missions like going into a beedrill-infested area to rescue a pokemon or trainer or omething. That i could live with.

But also, teh main story line needs to be waaaaaay longer. after the elite four, the game is over pretty much, unlessyour into competitive play--but when pokemon is the case, it IS fun to play agasint the AI, but only when there's a purpose.

Team Rocket should come back as well. Maybe they could have a confrontation between Team galactic..

and can someone PLEASE explain to me mewtwo--i never knew he killed all teh scientists in the lab and such--so can someone please give me the real story of mewtwo--i didn't like running into coffin every five steps in the cinabar building--so I didn't read all thsoe diaries (which I'm guessing thats where u got the info?)
And real-time battling-I've dreamed of it all my life--BUT dont' throw it in a pkmn adventure game--make something like pokemon stadium for that. The rpg style play should be kept for adventure pkmn games. but a game like stadium would be nice for real-time/live-action play.

edit: im to dumb to understand the temperature thing...? haha

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Real-time is an RPG type battle system. RPG does not entail turn-based. Has Final Fantasy truly doomed us all?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Oh.. well um.. you got what I meant.. right?

anyways cn someone please explain what Mewtwo's story is?
Scientists attempted to clone Mew. The result was Mewtwo who was pissed off an killed all the scientists who worked on him. He left. Nobody found him. Then a 10 year old came, which Mewtwo could easily kill, but instead he allowed the 10 year old to use a master ball to capture him.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Well I knew the first sentence, and the last sentence. Haha--does everyone use a master ball on him er what? but yea I did know he killed all teh scientists..and they rated the game E for every one....

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Scientists attempted to clone Mew. The result was Mewtwo who was pissed off an killed all the scientists who worked on him. He left. Nobody found him. Then a 10 year old came, which Mewtwo could easily kill, but instead he allowed the 10 year old to use a master ball to capture him.
actually Mewtwo 'befriended' Ash, but Ash in his stupidity respected Mewtwo, and just left it alone. Mew's stoey on the other hand is allot cloudier than mewtwo's.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
wait is it anime or game we're talking about? I'm talking about game lol...

and mew is just very very very very freakin' rare pokemon, right?? and may b the origin of all pokemon?? or was that the theory b4 deoxys arrived??

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I hate arceus for that.. mew just seems to have a greater story behind it, is it a marige or is it real? Arceus is a pokemon who hatched from a egg and now is on top of a really long staircase.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well think of Arceus as a religious gos. It has many stories, and most of them ore probably fake:)
LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME how the **** did you get almost 800 posts in one day.

Please let mew be in Platinum, if not 4th gen.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Opps sorry I thought it said 2008:)
the only good thing about arceus is his ability but that's it. IMO opinion they should make shaymin a story pokemon, and cressilia an event pokemon.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
I hated that you got Dialga/Palkia before the last gym. That was really lame. That completely destroyed the feeling of legendary for me. I thought that I would get them waaaaaaaay later on in the game, probably after the Elite Four. Eh...
but that's along the same lines as groudon/kyogre in ruby/sapphire respectively

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
all pokemon from the series shoul be available to yoy--but maybe in different ways according to version--I think gold/silver/crystal were the closest games to this, seeing as you could catch the other legedary bird later on, rtight???

actually the originals were cuz every legendary was available in all those versions..

THATs what the game needs to be about again. About you trying 2 become the pokemon champion, instead of you, a ten year old kid, saving the world from destruction and what not. the 3rd generation was ok to do this, as it added a twist, but in the 4th they should have went backto their older ways. Enough of the world-hero bullcrap, just catch some pokemon. (keep the baddies like team rocket though)--heroism on a smaller scale is perfect, but not saving the world stuff--leave that to super man. (not a fan of him by the way)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Sorry, but I remember everybody on the internet wanting D/P to be a more 'teen' game, but that never happened. You must remember that casual gamers outnumber us more experienced ones probably about 100 to 1, and possibly even more. A mature Pokemon game isn't going to happen :/
Just because casual gamers outnumber real gamers doesn't mean we shouldn't get something. You might not support the direction Nintendo went in, but don't defend what they've done. Just because they're being morons doesn't mean we have to accept that we're doomed to have to take what we can.

You hate everything that isn't the first gen, Spire, so your opinion is to biased to count.
Yeah, assume much? Spire doesn't hate anything not first gen. Lucario is overrated. Everyone knows it. He's loved a ton for no reason other than the fact that he was announced early for fourth gen. I almost guarantee you he'd get no recognition otherwise. Seriously.
Also, accusing Spire for being biased because he "hates anything not first gen" (which he doesn't...) is stupid. He hates something so automatically his opinion can't count? Well, then, my opinion must not count for hating Halo, or the new Sonic, or anything else because I hate it.

Flawed logic is flawed.

THATs what the game needs to be about again. About you trying 2 become the pokemon champion, instead of you, a ten year old kid, saving the world from destruction and what not. the 3rd generation was ok to do this, as it added a twist, but in the 4th they should have went backto their older ways. Enough of the world-hero bullcrap, just catch some pokemon. (keep the baddies like team rocket though)--heroism on a smaller scale is perfect, but not saving the world stuff--leave that to super man. (not a fan of him by the way)
Again? You were always fighting evil organizations. Did you miss Team Rocket? And if the whole focus of the game is catching Pokemon, it's going to get pretty boring.

Plus, the whole "ten year-old saving the world" problem can easily be solved by making him older.

Wrath`

Smash Master
"]team rocket+ team magma/aqua+ 30 year old trainer= win

5th gen needs to concintrate on enhancing the gameplay, we have 493 things, lets do someithng with the random people and gyms, they havn't gotten much advance ment since gen 1

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
"]team rocket+ team magma/aqua+ 30 year old trainer= win

5th gen needs to concintrate on enhancing the gameplay, we have 493 things, lets do someithng with the random people and gyms, they havn't gotten much advance ment since gen 1
Yeah. It'd be nice if they'd upgrade other things. Also, they ought to look back on G/S/C again--there are a few features in there that they dropped all of a sudden when I thought they were good. They finally brought back the Day/Night system, thank god, but why stop there? They brought back some day-based events, but they should do even more. I loved that about G/S/C--it was kind of like Animal Crossing and Pokemon in one (even though AC didn't exist at the time). Oh, gotta play on Friday for Lapras. Oops, forgot to play yesterday to get the more experienced haircut brother. Agh, gotta remember to play on Sunday so I can get an item from Sunny of Sunday! I liked that. Maybe I'm weird, but it adds realism, and that was enjoyable to me. The PokeGear is another thing. The radio was cool, the phone was AWESOME (the Vs Seeker is an annoying piece of crap, in my opinion), and yet it got thrown away. That's another thing--cut it out with all of the step-recharging. It's ANNOYING. The Vs. Seeker, the PokeRadar...it's annoying. I shouldn't have to recharge it. Just STOP. I don't need to go to the bathroom, there's no reason to make it "realistic" so I have to recharge things. What about Headbutting trees? It was a way to add Pokemon, and a LOT less painful than honey. You have to wait a while, but not too long. It's just...annoying. Once I got the honey exclusives, I stopped bothering with those trees. They're just nuisances. What about actually going in and seeing your Pokemon in the Day Care? That's not that hard to implement. What about the Bug-Catching Contest? That was fun. Another huge thing is being able to catch BOTH legendaries in BOTH games. I realize that detracts from the reasons to buy the other game, but...with the GTS, if you're going to buy both, you're going to buy both. If you're not, you're not. Unless they add a huge other incentive (honestly, I think that for events and such it's really nice--thus far I've been happy being able to obtain two Darkrais and Deoxys' instead of just one, but that's not a big enough incentive). Also, the Gyms. They really went all-out on Gym puzzles, but I think they went too far. You end up spending like, 10 minutes getting to the Gym Leader. Not because the puzzles are difficult, necessarily, but it's time-consuming. In first and second gen, there were simple yet hard puzzles, most notably ones like Vermillion, Cinnabar, and Ecruteak. Not entirely complex once you figured it out, but it was still an interesting puzzle. Meanwhile, Pastoria Gym took forever to get through. The final Gym is okay to be complex--it should be. But not smaller gyms, they shouldn't take that long.

Overall, if they took some old ideas that they removed needlessly and removed some idiotic ideas from this gen, they could really improve 5th gen.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Do you think there will be a 5th gen. of pokemo? Creature wise, that is? i actually hope not--unless they make them like 1st and 2nd gen.--it looks as if they are running out of ideas...

But I think they shuld stop making the legendaries the center of the games, and just slap a picture of a starter on the package, call it pokemon "whatever", and let us play! Saving theworld is ok for some, but we just want to get to the elite four...

What do you all think?

firusthehedgehog: Like I said, heroism on a smaller scale (like fighting team rocket) is perfect... You know when I think about it I dont' really mind the saving the world stuff, it's just when they started adding that to the game, the game went downhill--just my opinion.

Spire

III
BRoomer
You hate everything that isn't the first gen, Spire, so your opinion is to biased to count.
Whoa whoa whoa... do what now? I've stated my passion for the 2nd and 3rd generations many times. I've even pointed out several things that I appreciate about the 4th Gen, but there are certainly many more things with it that I do not like. If you're a super-advocate of the 4th Gen, and anything that goes against it is ruled as overly-biased, then you need to straighten up, and get your facts right. Firstly, don't assume and accuse me for something that you cannot corroborate. IF you had actually read the majority of my posts around the Poke Center, then you would not have said what you did. Please refrain from future accusations if you cannot back it up with solid evidence, and beyond that, don't pick fights anyways. It's pretty **** pointless.

NOW, on a completely different note regarding the 5th Gen. I would love the idea of a game titled "Pokemon", and that's it. It would combine all four worlds into one, update the graphics immensely (as much as the DS or whatever handheld is out at the time can handle) and unify the known world of Pokemon (new areas/regions are welcome) so that they all act cohesively with one another. I don't want to play through the stories of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Gen, I want to play through a completely new story involving all four regions as "one" super-region. I'd like it to either be based before or after the time period in which the four generations take place.

To follow up this generation, if they release a 6th Gen, it could very well be the same worldly concept, but perhaps on the opposite side of the table. For instance, if the 5th Gen plays in the past, then the 6th could be in the future. Then, if they go on with the generations, the 7th could be a completely new Pokemon game in a new region with all new Pokemon - kind of like they're starting over.

Wrath`

Smash Master
NOW, on a completely different note regarding the 5th Gen. I would love the idea of a game titled "Pokemon", and that's it. It would combine all four worlds into one, update the graphics immensely (as much as the DS or whatever handheld is out at the time can handle) and unify the known world of Pokemon (new areas/regions are welcome) so that they all act cohesively with one another. I don't want to play through the stories of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Gen, I want to play through a completely new story involving all four regions as "one" super-region. I'd like it to either be based before or after the time period in which the four generations take place.

This should happen for the wii tho, I think it would do it more juctice, but I liked the story lines from the games, just to see a 3D spear pillar or terra/underwater cavern to meet groudon and kyogre, and a dark cerrulean cave and all
that jazz, it would bee sweet.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Do you think there will be a 5th gen. of pokemo? Creature wise, that is? i actually hope not--unless they make them like 1st and 2nd gen.--it looks as if they are running out of ideas...

But I think they shuld stop making the legendaries the center of the games, and just slap a picture of a starter on the package, call it pokemon "whatever", and let us play! Saving theworld is ok for some, but we just want to get to the elite four...

What do you all think?

firusthehedgehog: Like I said, heroism on a smaller scale (like fighting team rocket) is perfect... You know when I think about it I dont' really mind the saving the world stuff, it's just when they started adding that to the game, the game went downhill--just my opinion.
No more new Pokemon I'd be for.

The other part...it sounds like you just want to subtract the plot and have the game. I guarantee you you'll regret wanting that as soon as you play a game like that.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I would like new pokemon, but don't make them look corny like in the 4th gen. Seriosly, do we really need a "musician" pokemon(kricketune/kricketot. If they do something like a gecko pokemon that would be cool.
I really hope they support some of the REAL pokemon fans, not the kids.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I would like new pokemon, but don't make them look corny like in the 4th gen. Seriosly, do we really need a "musician" pokemon(kricketune/kricketot. If they do something like a gecko pokemon that would be cool.
I really hope they support some of the REAL pokemon fans, not the kids.
I've been thinking of new concepts for Pokemon, ever since the werewolf idea popped up in the shop. Castform had an awesome concept, but unfortunately, there are only a few Pokemon who are special like so, and are singled out immensely. I always instinctively separate Pokemon into the following categories: starter families, special-concept Pokemon, (like Castform), legendaries, and everyone else is filler. Seriously, we need more of these "special" Pokemon, who have certain powers unique only to them that yield dramatic effects. Perhaps some slime-like Pokemon (perhaps a new ability for Grimer and Muk) that if used too often in a hot environment, its skin bakes and cracks, lowering its health, but raising its defense. If you used it in a cold environment, then its skin would freeze, and while its defense would rise, its speed would fall.

Branching off of the Grimer and Muk concept, perhaps they should totally revitalize Pokemon so certain special transformations or alterations could ensue given the circumstances. Recently, I was watching the History Channel on the history of swarms and plagues, and they spoke a lot about locusts. Ninjask is the only Pokemon to shed, with Shedinja being a "special" Pokemon. However, on this TV show, they mentioned that with certain types of locusts, if they live within close-quarters of many, many other locusts of the same type, they suddenly transform completely from a dull-brown/gray locust to a yellow and black patterned locust. It's really strange. So, perhaps a Pokemon like I dunno... Beedrill, if it fights too many other of its kind (this suggests that Beedrill can be found in the wild) in a relatively consecutive order, that perhaps it would change (not evolve) into an alternate Beedrill form, just as we've seen several Pokemon change forms before (well actually, it's "forme" with an e). These "formes" are catching on in the Pokemon world, and it seems as if the developers are taking interest in this concept. I think it should definitely be implemented much more to new and old Pokemon in the next generation, bringing a new life to Pokemon we've grown to love.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I've been thinking of new concepts for Pokemon, ever since the werewolf idea popped up in the shop. Castform had an awesome concept, but unfortunately, there are only a few Pokemon who are special like so, and are singled out immensely. I always instinctively separate Pokemon into the following categories: starter families, special-concept Pokemon, (like Castform), legendaries, and everyone else is filler. Seriously, we need more of these "special" Pokemon, who have certain powers unique only to them that yield dramatic effects. Perhaps some slime-like Pokemon (perhaps a new ability for Grimer and Muk) that if used too often in a hot environment, its skin bakes and cracks, lowering its health, but raising its defense. If you used it in a cold environment, then its skin would freeze, and while its defense would rise, its speed would fall.

Branching off of the Grimer and Muk concept, perhaps they should totally revitalize Pokemon so certain special transformations or alterations could ensue given the circumstances. Recently, I was watching the History Channel on the history of swarms and plagues, and they spoke a lot about locusts. Ninjask is the only Pokemon to shed, with Shedinja being a "special" Pokemon. However, on this TV show, they mentioned that with certain types of locusts, if they live within close-quarters of many, many other locusts of the same type, they suddenly transform completely from a dull-brown/gray locust to a yellow and black patterned locust. It's really strange. So, perhaps a Pokemon like I dunno... Beedrill, if it fights too many other of its kind (this suggests that Beedrill can be found in the wild) in a relatively consecutive order, that perhaps it would change (not evolve) into an alternate Beedrill form, just as we've seen several Pokemon change forms before (well actually, it's "forme" with an e). These "formes" are catching on in the Pokemon world, and it seems as if the developers are taking interest in this concept. I think it should definitely be implemented much more to new and old Pokemon in the next generation, bringing a new life to Pokemon we've grown to love.
That idea seems really cool.

Looking at bulbpedia there are a lot of new "special transformation" pokemon like wormadam and burmy, nidoran F and M, hitmons, eevee, wurmple, nincada and shedninja, feebas, clamperl, combee, castform, mantyke are all just some I can think of that have unnormal ways of evoving or can change in some way.

Still your idea wouldn't be to hard to implament.

Wrath`

Smash Master
The Ideas is preety inteteresting, but with the muck special abilites in perspective, the way nintendo does things, if they implimented this they would somehow make some pokemon even more ussless or great one suck, so I think that idea is not that great, but yes to non-ledgendary "formes" it would allow greater variety.

Also I would like to see diffrent colors of pokemon, but not have them be shiney, and make the actual shiney form something quite rare.

Like Gyarados

Normal: Basic gyarodos(65% of encounters)
Alternate: Darker blues and white parts become light blues(44% of encounters)
Shiney: Red.(that 1.983734943873729298378% odd chance that was calculated)

It doesn't have to be much but it would be cool to see a few color schememe without having to hunt for shineys.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Ideas is preety inteteresting, but with the muck special abilites in perspective, the way nintendo does things, if they implimented this they would somehow make some pokemon even more ussless or great one suck, so I think that idea is not that great, but yes to non-ledgendary "formes" it would allow greater variety.

Also I would like to see diffrent colors of pokemon, but not have them be shiney, and make the actual shiney form something quite rare.

Like Gyarados

Normal: Basic gyarodos(65% of encounters)
Alternate: Darker blues and white parts become light blues(44% of encounters)
Shiney: Red.(that 1.983734943873729298378% odd chance that was calculated)

It doesn't have to be much but it would be cool to see a few color schememe without having to hunt for shineys.
YES! Exactly! That's a huge portion of my OP - discussing different skins that Pokemon may have. Shellos and Gastrodon presented this idea perfectly - an east and west sea species; one blue, one pink, yet no stat differences. I loved that. They should definitely do the same for many Pokemon.

Also, I would like to see in the 5th Gen, the starter families of the last four generations become wild Pokemon. Not only would it liven up the wild encounters, but it would put an end to the all-mighty enigma, "where exactly DO these Pokemon actually come from?" The professors have them, and various trainers do, so why can they not be found anywhere?

Back to Gyarados. Your idea is great, and I'd love to see many different skinned Gyarados, all within the "blue-proximity," which gives way to green Gyarados, purple gyarados (slightly), and teal/cyan gyarados. That being said, shiny Pokemon sprites should be altered to be significantly different, seeing as how some are very, very similar to their normal sprites. That way, the "alternate skins" would not be confused with the shiny skins. In the case of Shellos, both the east and western species' shiny sprites are similar to their regional counterparts. Perhaps the western pink Shellos' shiny sprite could be blue, while the eastern blue Shello's shiny sprite could be pink.

Now, I'm positive that my temperature system and type-changes (similar to the Delta species in the trading card game) will not be implemented in the next Pokemon generation, but hopefully alternate skins will, as mentioned above. That would bring a huge diversity to the world of Pokemon, and would further urge players to continue capturing Pokemon, looking for one that suits their likings the best.

Top Bottom