• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Oh. My. God.

These designs are pretty cool =P Especially the croc.

EDIT: Could that gorilla be Fire/Fighting? Gasp!

majora_787

Smash Hero
That zebra is electric type.

My world is becoming more and more of a lie as I see this stuff. :laugh:

"You can work together by uploading your save file then play that way."
What is that supposed to mean? Online Co-Op? o_O

majora_787

Smash Hero
We got a Chinchilla, a Pigeon, a Fire Gorilla, an Electric Zebra, a Gear, and... I dunno what Munna is. I couldn't tell you.

This is a nice bit of info, if they're even done. xD I thought they were done when they leaked the first four pokemon.

Mewter

Smash Master
Liking the Pokemon! I want to see how that crocodile turns out. :)

Random matches over Wi-Fi!

majora_787

Smash Hero
A psychic piggy bank. That can levitate opponents, whatever good that does.

I mean, it would be useful in a DOUBLE battle, cuz you could make your partner immune to ground attacks...

EDIT: Meguroko is complete win. =D

Again, WHY do the pokedex's look like iPods? xD

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
Earthquake Spiral sounds like a useful ability too. Especially for sweepers. And I can't really think of a good reason to "levitate" your opponent with Telekinesis. The Psychic Piggy bank is growing on me though.

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
Haha the Pokedex does look like an Ipod! Sweet ^_^. The pigeon one looks incredibly boring to me. Like they didn't even try to make it interesting.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
I-dex's ftw.

Idk what to think of these new ones. They're kinda cool, but at the same time, pidgeon pokemon is pidgeony. and i've never been one to understand how two+ pokemon are in one kinda thing, like dugtrio.

Firekong will give me nightmares.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
I'm loving Shimama right now, I think it has a great design and it's a huge surprise it's an electric type. I'm getting one of those, seriously. And Meguroko, of course. No team's complete without an alligator pokemon.

Am I the only one who actually likes Mamepato? I find the obvious pigeon look rather nice. Honestly it looks way better than Starly.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm loving Shimama right now, I think it has a great design and it's a huge surprise it's an electric type. I'm getting one of those, seriously. And Meguroko, of course. No team's complete without an alligator pokemon.

Am I the only one who actually likes Mamepato? I find the obvious pigeon look rather nice. Honestly it looks way better than Starly.
I agree. It looks a lot like they took a Starly, and then made it look better.

...And made it a pigeon.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I really like the designs so far. I hope the gator becomes good, if could work great in a Sandstorm team maybe D:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
It's about time we got a zebra too.
i know! i hope the zebra will be OU. i really want it on my OU team.

Oh. My. God.

These designs are pretty cool =P Especially the croc.

EDIT: Could that gorilla be Fire/Fighting? Gasp!
lol, i hope it is. it would be interesting.

I really like the designs so far. I hope the gator becomes good, if could work great in a Sandstorm team maybe D:
the crocs growing on me. ground and dark? interesting combination.

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
The chinchilla one is just so cute I can hardly stand it. I have to have one. I'm sure it'll end up being pretty useless in battle after awhile, but I don't care.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I can go ahead and tell you, the rat will suck. They always do. The pigeon I could see BL/OU I really want the Croc/Zebra to make it to OU, they are amazing ideas. <3 Ttar would welcome him with a big ole hug.

Guys, wouldn't it be cool if they made custom pokemon ipods ? Apple probably doesn't care about pokemon enough to do so but still.

That'd be soooo cool XD

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ I don't really see digimon in this, maybe the fat pink one. <.< Iunno, the new digimon all look human, lol.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I don't like the tuft of fur under Chiramii's head, but other than that it's a neat design.
Munna is... weird. Really weird.
Gear is cool, the Plus and Minus abilities may lead to something interesting.
Mamepato looks a bit too similar to Starly, but I hope it gets Electric attacks as it evolves.
Hihidaruma is awesome, but I hope it doesn't get a Fighting Type, even if it would help it defensively.
Shimama will be interesting with Motor Drive.
Meguroko continues GameFreak's theme giving aquatic creatures sandy personalities. It's decent.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Awww man, Player-4 got to it first. I've been checking Serebii everyday for news, and he got it first :mad:

Anyways, awwwwwww look how cute that gator thing is

And you guys forgot Chiramii

Look how cute this thing is too. If it ends up in Ubers, Ima laugh my freakin *** off.

I'm so getting this thing too. I can see that gen V is off to a great start.

And the pidgeon... it looks more like a pidgeon than pidgey, but I still want this thing too :D

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yeh. I'd say the only thing I'm disappointed in is the Chinchilla. If Pidgey had actually been a pigeon, then I'd have complaints, but it wasn't so I don't.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I like that gorilla! It looks really nice! Gear looks, I dunno, but I still like! Dr. Araragi looks awesome! It's a nice breath of fresh air for a female profesor. Chiramii is pretty cute. :bee:

Aw screw it I like it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom