• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Very nice firus, it almost looks like roselia is supposed to be that way:)

Everytime I see karthiks avi I think it's mewter:ohwell:

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Cosmo looks very much like roserade/gardevoir/kirlia, what's Cosmo from?
Sonic X anime, added as a Love interest for Tails, and I'll say they compliment each other well. (Too bad Tails had to shoot her in the end in order to save the galaxy. Cosmo was needed to weaken the main villain.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdgSWmuHzi8 is the scene, in Japanese and English.

Hm... I'm going to request a sprite of Light from a picture, thats allowed firus?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Oh, I've got one... But whoever takes it can choose the pokemon.

~request~
A pokemon that looks like The Joker. (Most likely more easily done with Gallade or Lucario, but do whoever you want.)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Nah, Doesn't work with Jigglypuff.... IS that the joker? Doesn't look a thing like him.
I'm guessing...you're thinking the joker in full form. Like giving whatever pokemon you use for it the jacket and pants and such too? :p

Btw, I really like this request. I think it's quite clever. ^.^

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hm... I'm going to request a sprite of Light from a picture, thats allowed firus?
I thought MK already did one for you a while ago?

Nonetheless, it's allowed.

YOu know the trainer firus you did. I want that with a mewtwo by its side
Oh, okay. You confused me a little bit with the wording because you said "my Mewtwo by my side".

*facepalm*
If that was in response to Karthik's post, he didn't do the proper request format because he already made the request, and I just asked him to clarify.

Nah, Doesn't work with Jigglypuff.... IS that the joker? Doesn't look a thing like him.
:urg: Yeah...

XACE-K

Smash Master
~request~
A pokemon that looks like The Joker. (Most likely more easily done with Gallade or Lucario, but do whoever you want.)
I think Mr. Mime would fit it best but that's just me. Or it could be that mimes and jokers are funny.
Well, the latter is IMO.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Xace, fail....mr mime couldn't kill anyone even if they were supposed to......
Once my comp is fixed tomorrow and I get CS4 installed This weekend I might try the joker, but I have family coming and a concert on Sunday:(

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Frown, I finished the Starmie/Grimer fusion.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
That looks really cool, but the grime doesn't really mix into the solid of staryou's body :ohwell:
I like the colors allot:)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
lol. That's pretty awesome. It would look funnier and awesomer if a Grimer head was popping out of the center.
...I just got an image of that, and when I did...

Looks like something from a horror movie...
That is what I immediately thought. Seriously, as if grimer isn't creepy enough that it has to be breaking out of other Pokemon's bodies like it's some sort of parasite from Resident Evil 4. >.<

woody72691

Smash Ace
...I just got an image of that, and when I did...

That is what I immediately thought. Seriously, as if grimer isn't creepy enough that it has to be breaking out of other Pokemon's bodies like it's some sort of parasite from Resident Evil 4. >.<

looks like somthing godzilla would fight

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That looks really cool, but the grime doesn't really mix into the solid of staryou's body :ohwell:
I like the colors allot:)
You mean Staryu =P (and I actually fused with Starmie, not Staryu).

The idea is that the second star on Starmie is instead grime. It makes more sense when you edit it than it does when you're just looking at it, because you don't realize exactly what it looked like beforehand.

can these be put into the games?¿
You would have to find a way to edit the game data itself to do this, not even an AR would be able to do that.

At best, you could get it into a ROM and even that would be difficult.

And everyone, thanks for the compliments. =D I'm surprised this was so well-received.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
No. There is no way to get these custom Pokemon into your Pokemon game.

On Shoddy Battle, however, there is a custom-Pokemon server, I think.
They do but its like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD to get yours chosen......I think Spire could make it though

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
They do but its like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD to get yours chosen......I think Spire could make it though
You just need a unique Pokemon.

Grimer/Staryu is very not unique.

Top Bottom