• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Eh, why not say it if it's true? ;)

Obviously not all day, as life interferes, and I have to eat, and I do other things, like watching some certain TV Shows, etc. but the majority of my free time is spent doing something related to video games.

• For this method, you need the eraser tool, and you need the color you want to replace as the main color (of the two color blocks, the block on top) and the one you want to replace with as the background color (the other one). Once you do, right click with the eraser, hold it down, and drag it across the areas you want to recolor. This is effecient for only partially recoloring a color (for my revamps, this comes in handy, since the same color is in the skin and the beak, for example, with my legendary birds) and it's a little quicker. On the downside, it is possible to miss spots or sections here and there, which you will probably but not necessarily notice once you've colored everything.
  • For this method, you need the Select tool, the bucket tool, and the colors the opposite of the other method; replacing color main color, the color to be replaced background color. Select the Select Tool, and below the tools there should be two rectangles. Select the bottom rectangle. Now, select the Pokemon (or area, I suppose it could be if you wanted to attempt a partial recolor with this, although I don't advise it) with the Select tool and cut it (using the menu or keyboard shortcut, but the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + X) takes less time). It should leave behind the color you want to replace. Now, switch to the bucket tool and fill in that block. Paste the Pokemon (again, keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + V) is faster) and position it so it's right on top of the empty block. Because the color to be replaced was the background color and you used the bottom rectangle, it is made transparent and since the block is the color you're replacing it with, it's basically an auto fill-in. This is extremely effecient and you can't miss a spot, but it can't do partial recolors and requires a lot of switching of tools, so if you're feeling lazy...well, it's not a great method. (I honestly have no idea how I figured out this method :laugh:)

Liek Mewter said allot of instructions, but thanks for the help:)
and whatever happened to you sucks, I would hate for that to happen to me.

Hey, got new ideas
Rayquaza/Furret
Empoleon/Swampert
Yanmega/Swellow

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Dude, that sucks! That'll take at least an hour.

And you use paint? Your fusions are already good, but if you brush them up in something like GIMP or photoshop, they'll be even better.
Yeah...I'm only on page 11 thus far (I'm uploading them in the order I made them). Meh.
Speaking of, while again, I'm not even close to being done, when I do finish, tell me if you notice anything missing or if something says it was requested by the wrong person.

As for Paint, I find that a lot of times Paint doesn't get the credit it deserves. I know Photoshop and GIMP are fancier and such, but I find them to seem more suitable for making special effects and such (which I have done on occasion; I always use Photoshop to make the background transparent, and on things like "Lost Jigglypuff" and "Spoinkip" I lowered the visibility of things) which usually applies to wallpapers (I always make my own), banners, etc. whilst Paint is more comfortable for spriting purposes. I've tried a few edits in exclusively Photoshop, as you may recall; "Togephlosion" and "Magiktrode" (which you can't see at the moment) were examples. I saw no difference and it was just more difficult for me, so I went back to Paint. Honestly, I prefer Paint unless, again, I'm making a wallpaper or banner or something similar.
Spire uses Photoshop, which could apply to why his are so great, but I'm pretty sure he's just a great artist.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Liek Mewter said allot of instructions, but thanks for the help:)
and whatever happened to you sucks, I would hate for that to happen to me.
Yeah, I probably could've condensed it but I wasn't exactly sure how much I needed to say. If there's anything you don't understand or anything, just ask me.
And yeah, it's pretty irksome. But now I'll be smart enough to back up my post. I can't believe that with 100+ Fusions in there I didn't back it up. Eh, shows you what laziness causes; lots of time wasted on what could've been one simple copy and paste. :ohwell:

Hey, got new ideas
Rayquaza/Furret
Empoleon/Swampert
Yanmega/Swellow
Gah! No more requests until I'm done!
...just kididng. But I am thinking that the Requested/Claimed lists are going to be one of the toughest parts. While I'm pretty sure I say something everytime I claim something, I think I may not have said something a few times. The Pending Requests shouldn't be TOO hard, but it'll still be annoying.

But yeah, I should probably get back to redoing my post.

EDIT: Dangit, double post. Sorry.

EDIT: I got to a point with editing the post, and decided that it would be a good idea to save and mark a checkpoint just in case. Unfortunately, it seems I didn't have as many done as I thought I did. In any case, still working...

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Steeleon: steel-type evolution to eevee

Toxeon: Poison type evo to eevee.

I got a really big amazing request later on,but you'll have to wait

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah, I probably could've condensed it but I wasn't exactly sure how much I needed to say. If there's anything you don't understand or anything, just ask me.
And yeah, it's pretty irksome. But now I'll be smart enough to back up my post. I can't believe that with 100+ Fusions in there I didn't back it up. Eh, shows you what laziness causes; lots of time wasted on what could've been one simple copy and paste. :ohwell:

Gah! No more requests until I'm done!
...just kididng. But I am thinking that the Requested/Claimed lists are going to be one of the toughest parts. While I'm pretty sure I say something everytime I claim something, I think I may not have said something a few times. The Pending Requests shouldn't be TOO hard, but it'll still be annoying.

But yeah, I should probably get back to redoing my post.

EDIT: Dangit, double post. Sorry.

EDIT: I got to a point with editing the post, and decided that it would be a good idea to save and mark a checkpoint just in case. Unfortunately, it seems I didn't have as many done as I thought I did. In any case, still working...
:laugh:
almost everyone has double posted on this page.

By the way, I have an idea to get your section of the first page back to its former awesomeness.

If you anyone has happened to NOT look at it yet, I can suggest a couple things.#
Use Internet Explorer OFFLINE, go to the page, copy his post, and paste it below.

Lets hope this works

By the way.

I use paint too. I think its awesome.

But I think Gimp and Photoshop definitely can come in handy for some things.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
:laugh:
almost everyone has double posted on this page.

By the way, I have an idea to get your section of the first page back to its former awesomeness.

If you anyone has happened to NOT look at it yet, I can suggest a couple things.#
Use Internet Explorer OFFLINE, go to the page, copy his post, and paste it below.

Lets hope this works

By the way.

I use paint too. I think its awesome.

But I think Gimp and Photoshop definitely can come in handy for some things.
Well, even if someone did manage to get to where it's at its former glory and copy the post, I'd still have to re-insert the pictures, as they wouldn't copy over...but actually, that would work really nicely for the Pending Requests and stuff. If anyone could do that, I would greatly appreciate it.

I would've gone back myself, but what happened was this; my internet was going all funky after I tried editing my post, it died while loading the updated post. I tried repairing it, and it stayed on the same status for it for like...ever. I tried cancelling it to restart and see if it would work, but it wouldn't cancel, so I restarted my computer. When I got back, BOOM! Everything gone. So it wasn't an option.

Heck, if anyone has kept the same internet window open since before I screwed the post up, and they just go back until they reach it, that could work. Would've worked really nicely for me, because this shop is my home page and I'd be guaranteed to be able to get back.

Yeah, GIMP and Photoshop definitely come in handy, but Paint wins. ;)

Also, while I have to redo most of the post anyways, I'm going to try to spiffify (wasn't a word, but it is now :laugh:) it a little. Not a whole lot, but...well, I'll leave it as a surprise. I might as well get something out of this, since I'll be spending a long time on this and I won't be getting requests done when I would've been.

Mewter

Smash Master
Well, even if someone did manage to get to where it's at its former glory and copy the post, I'd still have to re-insert the pictures, as they wouldn't copy over...but actually, that would work really nicely for the Pending Requests and stuff. If anyone could do that, I would greatly appreciate it.

I would've gone back myself, but what happened was this; my internet was going all funky after I tried editing my post, it died while loading the updated post. I tried repairing it, and it stayed on the same status for it for like...ever. I tried cancelling it to restart and see if it would work, but it wouldn't cancel, so I restarted my computer. When I got back, BOOM! Everything gone. So it wasn't an option.

Heck, if anyone has kept the same internet window open since before I screwed the post up, and they just go back until they reach it, that could work. Would've worked really nicely for me, because this shop is my home page and I'd be guaranteed to be able to get back.

Yeah, GIMP and Photoshop definitely come in handy, but Paint wins. ;)

Also, while I have to redo most of the post anyways, I'm going to try to spiffify (wasn't a word, but it is now :laugh:) it a little. Not a whole lot, but...well, I'll leave it as a surprise. I might as well get something out of this, since I'll be spending a long time on this and I won't be getting requests done when I would've been.
Funny thing...

I MAY be able to get the page back

just wait a couple of hours.;)

and your right, paint wins.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Funny thing...

Really? How? And why do I need to wait a couple of hours?

Does this mean I don't need to bother working on the post at all? 'Cause there's no way I'm going through all of that if you can get it back. But if it's not certain, I'll probably keep working.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Funny thing...

I'm curious to know how you're going to pull this off also. And Mewter, if you created your avatar - the revamped yellow version Mewtwo, NICE JOB!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm curious to know how you're going to pull this off also. And Mewter, if you created your avatar - the revamped yellow version Mewtwo, NICE JOB!
Yeah, he did create the avatar--he posted it a few pages back, yesterday. I have to agree, it's totally epic. :)

Spire

III
BRoomer

Just a banner I made....I plan to link this thread and have the banner be a gigantic BUTTON! I know I'm not a full member of the team yet, but....well, I would just love to participate any way I can! I'm sorry if you don't like it :(

EDIT: Let us see if it works.....

EDIT2: IT DOES!
This wins. That's just all kinds of awesome! You should add the five of us to it, though, to rep all the members (yes that includes you too).

majora_787

Smash Hero
Hey Firus, I found out how to solve the glitch on my game. I need to get a GBA action replay and get Jirachi, and I'll stop having problems.

Also, Firus Mewter BowserKing w/e, nobody's taken my fire type snover request, so if you have time, feel free to flip a coin for it. XD

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey Firus, I found out how to solve the glitch on my game. I need to get a GBA action replay and get Jirachi, and I'll stop having problems.

Also, Firus Mewter BowserKing w/e, nobody's taken my fire type snover request, so if you have time, feel free to flip a coin for it. XD
Wait, how does an action replay and Jirachi solve the glitch? I'm confused.

Um...well, I actually put it on my "Claimed list", but...yeah, as you can tell, Request Lists = Boom.

Also, I started on the spiffification of the first post (again, wasn't a word, but it is now ;)), so you can see the beginning.

And no, that is not the Star Wars font. And by that, I mean it is.

majora_787

Smash Hero
My bad, nobody said they'd take it, so I assumed nobody saw it.

But apparently the problem I have happens to every ruby and sapphire game after a year. Getting Jirachi negates the glitch. That's what it was programmed to do. Also, if I get an AR, I also get Deoxys. Three birds with one stone.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Also, I started on the spiffification of the first post (again, wasn't a word, but it is now ;)), so you can see the beginning.

And no, that is not the Star Wars font. And by that, I mean it is.
Hehe, I saw that. It's big and purple and delicious. Like Muk.

Mewter

Smash Master
Firus, Spire, Bowser, and Mewter's Custom Pokemon Shop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a collaborative thread between Spire III, bowser king, Mewter, and me.

This thread will be a place where we will be showing our custom Pokemon (thus the title) and taking requests for custom Pokemon to make.

I can make type alterations and fusions of Pokemon; I can create new Pokemon, and I can revamp sprites; meaning I upgrade a sprite from say Red or Gold and set it up to approximately the level of 3rd/4th gen. I can also devamp sprites, meaning I take a sprite from any generation and take it to a lower generation; e.g. 4th generation to 1st generation.

I work on a "First come, first serve" basis, so except for in special cases, if you post your request before someone else, I'll put you first. Due to this, I may be finishing your requests once three more pages have been added on to the thread; don't fret though, I'll come around soon enough and fulfill your request. If you notice that I seem to have skipped over your request entirely, please repost your request so I can remember it.

Also, when making requests, you may specify if you'd like the shiny form, the regular form, or if you have no preference, you can say that as well. If you don't specify, we'll probably choose which we think looks better.

If you put any of our sprites in your signature, that's fine; we only request that you link back to our thread in your signature in some way.

Finally, as Mewter's first post is not until the third page, I will link to it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewter
Click on the blue square to be directed to his post.

Also...

We will no longer be continuing the battle system as our colosseum is under extreme maintenance.

Custom Battle Hall of Fame:
Spire III's Arcuxine
Firus's Galdoom
bowser king's Scepfish

NOTICES:
We will now not be accepting any more Lucario, Darkrai, Unown, or Cresselia Fusion requests.

Also, from now on (and this goes for everyone) no more requests directed towards any of the four of us individually. Requests must merely be posted as completely open requests.

On a final note, our shop is now full of members. While we do not wish to exclude anyone, we don't want our shop to become too crowded or a free-for-all, so we ask that no one else ask to join.

My personal creations:

Chartwo - A fusion of Mewtwo and Charizard
Fire/Psychic
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charvenustoise - A fusion of Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise
Grass/Fire
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crushir - My created evolution to Pinsir
Bug/Steel

Feralgaegatr - A Water/Grass type Feraligatr
Water/Grass

Wetamorph - My created evolution to Castform
Normal

Meganium Revamp - Revamp of Meganium's sprite from Silver version
Grass

Raikunei - A fusion of Raikou, Suicune, and Entei
Electric/Fire

Zaptrecuno - A fusion of Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno
Electric/Flying

Lugi-Oh - A fusion of Lugia and Ho-Oh
Fire/Flying

Woochu - A fusion of Sudowoodo and Pikachu
Rock/Electric

Venusceptium - A fusion of Venusaur, Meganium, and Sceptile
Grass/Poison

Tyaliganium - A fusion of Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr
Water/Grass

Blazarphlosion - A fusion of Charizard, Typhlosion, and Blaziken
Fire/Flying

Swampsceptiken - A fusion of Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert
Grass/Fighting

Blaspergatr - A fusion of Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Swampert
Water/Ground

Shaylup - A fusion of Shaymin and Piplup
Water/Grass

Eveleon - A fusion of all Eevee evolutions (Up to second generation)

Fraciurus - My created evolution to Pachirisu
+Swampert =
Arachert - A crossover fusion; Arachnus from Metroid Fusion (also from Metroid 2) with Swampert

MissingNo. Revamped - MissingNo from Red/Blue Revamped (Red Version, Blue Version, and Retro Version, respectively)
Bird/Normal

Venusaur Revamped - Venusaur revamped from Red/Blue
Grass/Poison

Ho-Oh Devamped - Ho-Oh's 4th generation sprite taken to first generation
Fire/Flying

Mudkip Devamped - Mudkip's 4th generation sprite taken to first generation
Water

Beedruicune (Requested by SkylerOcon; see below) Devamped - Beedruicune taken to first generation
Bug/Flying
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests:

Togegon 2 - Requested by ~Krystal~
Normal/Flying

Sprucario (Grass/Fighting Lucario) - Requested by Chagen46
Grass/Fighting

Bibapotas - Requested by D13
Normal/Ground

Machario - Requested by Chagen46
Fighting/Steel

Weedlquaza - Requested by SkylerOcon
Bug/Dragon

Galzapade (Psychic/Electric Gallade) - Requested by Chagen46
Psychic/Electric

Charcario - Requested by XACE-K
Fire/Fighting

Golduross - Requested by T-Major
Water/Steel

Parasnelgo - Requested by 0Rly
Bug/Fire

Darpiscai (Dark/Water Darkrai) - Requested by Chagen46
Dark/Water

Mewtrai - Requested by XACE-K
Ghost/Psychic

Roserade with Hat (Roserade/Honchkrow Fusion) - Requested by H@wK
Grass/Dark

Magiktrode - Requested by crosser43
Water/Electric

Togephlosion - Requested by MysticKenji
Fire/Flying

Galdoom - Requested by Mewter
Fire/Dark

Shkirliu (Shiny Kirlia + Shiny Riolu) - Requested by a friend of mine
Psychic/Fighting

Skartres - Requested by Mewter
Fire/Flying

Salaygon - Requested by Terywj
Dragon/Flying

Kyolkia - Requested by drcossack
Water/Dragon

Profunpras - Requested by Mewter
Flying/Water

Trestragnorum (Evolution to the Lake Trio) - Requested by Chagen46
Psychic

Golamence - Requested by 0Rly
Rock/Dragon

Linuxio - Requested by XACE-K
Electric/Normal

Pikafree - Requested by drcossack
Bug/Electric

Blasteon - Requested by SkylerOcon
Water/Normal

Blyziker - Requested by Mewter
Bug/Fighting

Gyaradew - Requested by D13
Psychic/Flying

Gyarlotic - Requested by 0Rly
Water

Pidgeoraptor - Requested by Terywj
Normal/Flying

Cruentoise (Dark-Type Blastoise) - Requested by XACE-K
Dark

Pikapuff - Requested by MysticKenji
Electric

Squivyzard - Requested by MysticKenji
Grass/Fire

Poliking - Requested by ~Krystal~
Water/Psychic

Pugnarizard (Fighting-Type Charizard - Requested by XACE-K
Fighting

Darkurrent (Electric-Type Darkrai - Requested by lowradiation8989
Electric/Dark

Ardescurrent (Electric/Fire-Type Darkrai - Requested by lowradiation8989
With credits to Mewter for the original "Blazing Darkrai".
Fire/Electric

Metagross with Ditto's Face - Requested by Zook
Steel

Beedruicune - Requested by SkylerOcon
-------------------------------------------

Beedruicune's Back Sprite - Requested by XACE-K
Bug/Flying

Pikachu with Honchkrow's Hat (a.k.a. "Pimpachu") - Requested by friends of mine
Electric
-->
Dialkia --> Dare to compare to Spatemporum - Requested by lowradiation8989
Dragon
------------------------------------------

Version 2 - Requested by Spire III
Dragon/Rock

Cresselotic - Requested by lowradiation8989
Water/Psychic

Altaria with Honchkrow's Hat and Ditto's face (a.k.a. "Pimptaria") - Requested by Zook
Flying/Normal

Aureucrus - Requested by lowradiation8989
Flying (Yes, I made it pure flying. )

Ninetayna - Requested by Terywj
Fire/Dark

Gelimors (Ice type Houndoom) - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Ice

Alakazam with Honchkrow's hat (a.k.a. "Alakapimp") - Requested by Terywj
Psychic

Venustoise - Requested by drcossack
Grass/Water

Amottuor - Requested by lowradiation8989
Psychic

Milpig - Requested by ~Krystal~
Normal

MissingLatios - Requested by ~Krystal~
Bird/Psychic (Yes, Bird)

Verdavanine - Requested by mzinkk9
Flying/Grass

Deoxizor - Requested by XACE-K
Psychic/Bug

Espreon - Requested by Yaya
Psychic/Dark

Flarecantei - Requested by lowradiation8989
Fire

Joltuxou - Requested by lowradiation8989
Electric

Gardelade - Requested by Terywj
Psychic/Fighting

PimpissingNo - Requested by sonofthesky
Normal/Bird

Gyarabi - Requested by SkylerOcon
Grass/Water

Biquaza - Requested by AbsoluteZero255
Dragon/Normal

Mewpoleon - Requested by zrky
Psychic/Water

Latioxys - Requested by zrky
Psychic

Gastinja - Requested by zrky
Bug/Ghost

Raipert - Requested by zrky
Electric/Water

Mudkivine - Requested by Zook
Water/Grass

Terruxio - Requested by Chagen46
Ground/Electric

Gastorb - Requested by Kujirudo
Ghost/Electric

Malignuff (With/Without Aura)+ Lost Jigglypuff Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Malignuff: Ghost/Dark
Lost Jigglypuff: Ghost

Cyndadile - Requested by zrky
Water

Jynqueen - Requested by XACE-K
Psychic/Ground

Nidorectrino - Requested by XACE-K
Poison/Electric

Rampichu - Requested by Zook
Electric/Rock

Arcealga - Requested by zrky
???/Dragon (??? Type determined by plate held; if none, Normal)

Treeckity - Requested by Ryudo Sama
Grass

Bremasaxape (Rock Type Breloom/Primeape Fusion) - Requested by Spire III
Rock

Remicanth - Requested by zrky
Rock/Water

Lawn the Hermaphrodite Trainer - Requested by Yaya
Um...Human?

Spoinkip - Requested by 0Rly
Water

Tentaphy - Requested by zrky
Water/Poison

Jigglypuff Generation 3.5 - Requested by MysticKenji
Normal

Regirexum - Requested by zrky
Ground/Ice

Ardowalot - Requested by majora_787
Fire

Frecko - Requested by majora_787
Fire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pending Requests:

This section will list all requests that are yet to be put in someone's "Currently working on" section, or to be completed. I will try to keep the list as current as possible; I may fall behind occasionally, as I cannot be updating it 24/7, but it will be very current. If you do not see your request in this post, and it has been a while since you posted the request (2 days+)repost your request, or remind us in some way; we probably missed it. If you requested something that somebody has already requested by some chance, I will put up the first request only, or if the request has already been fulfilled, not at all.

XACE-K's "Back Sprite" (Each of us does one) Firus/Spire/Bowser/Mewter
zrky's "All 4 Regis Fusion" (Each of us does one) Firus/Spire/Bowser/Mewter
The wrath of Koarin's "First generation Moltres revamped"
~Krystal~'s "Vigoroth + Ursaring fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Jirachi + Shellos fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Leafeon + Pikachu fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Munchlax + Snubbull fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Girafarig + Absol fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Larvitar + Bagon fusion"
zrky's "Skorupi/Elekid Fusion"
zrky's "Defense Deoxys/Golem Fusion"

Currently working on:
Ryudo Sama's "Ninetales/Ho-Oh Fusion"

Claimed:
SkylerOcon's "Mew/Entei/Dragonite Fusion"
Yaya's "Speed Deoxys/Mewtwo Fusion"
The wrath of Koarin's "First generation Articuno revamped"
~Krystal~'s "Drifloon + Marill fusion"
zrky's "Piplup/Mudkip/Totodile/Squirtle
zrky's "Bulbasaur/Turtwig"

All kinds of Awesome:chuckle:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Firus, Spire, Bowser, and Mewter's Custom Pokemon Shop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a collaborative thread between Spire III, bowser king, Mewter, and me.

This thread will be a place where we will be showing our custom Pokemon (thus the title) and taking requests for custom Pokemon to make.

I can make type alterations and fusions of Pokemon; I can create new Pokemon, and I can revamp sprites; meaning I upgrade a sprite from say Red or Gold and set it up to approximately the level of 3rd/4th gen. I can also devamp sprites, meaning I take a sprite from any generation and take it to a lower generation; e.g. 4th generation to 1st generation.

I work on a "First come, first serve" basis, so except for in special cases, if you post your request before someone else, I'll put you first. Due to this, I may be finishing your requests once three more pages have been added on to the thread; don't fret though, I'll come around soon enough and fulfill your request. If you notice that I seem to have skipped over your request entirely, please repost your request so I can remember it.

Also, when making requests, you may specify if you'd like the shiny form, the regular form, or if you have no preference, you can say that as well. If you don't specify, we'll probably choose which we think looks better.

If you put any of our sprites in your signature, that's fine; we only request that you link back to our thread in your signature in some way.

Finally, as Mewter's first post is not until the third page, I will link to it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewter
Click on the blue square to be directed to his post.

Also...

We will no longer be continuing the battle system as our colosseum is under extreme maintenance.

Custom Battle Hall of Fame:
Spire III's Arcuxine
Firus's Galdoom
bowser king's Scepfish

NOTICES:
We will now not be accepting any more Lucario, Darkrai, Unown, or Cresselia Fusion requests.

Also, from now on (and this goes for everyone) no more requests directed towards any of the four of us individually. Requests must merely be posted as completely open requests.

On a final note, our shop is now full of members. While we do not wish to exclude anyone, we don't want our shop to become too crowded or a free-for-all, so we ask that no one else ask to join.

My personal creations:

Chartwo - A fusion of Mewtwo and Charizard
Fire/Psychic

Charvenustoise - A fusion of Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise
Grass/Fire

Crushir - My created evolution to Pinsir
Bug/Steel

Feralgaegatr - A Water/Grass type Feraligatr
Water/Grass

Wetamorph - My created evolution to Castform
Normal

Meganium Revamp - Revamp of Meganium's sprite from Silver version
Grass

Raikunei - A fusion of Raikou, Suicune, and Entei
Electric/Fire

Zaptrecuno - A fusion of Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno
Electric/Flying

Lugi-Oh - A fusion of Lugia and Ho-Oh
Fire/Flying

Woochu - A fusion of Sudowoodo and Pikachu
Rock/Electric

Venusceptium - A fusion of Venusaur, Meganium, and Sceptile
Grass/Poison

Tyaliganium - A fusion of Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr
Water/Grass

Blazarphlosion - A fusion of Charizard, Typhlosion, and Blaziken
Fire/Flying

Swampsceptiken - A fusion of Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert
Grass/Fighting

Blaspergatr - A fusion of Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Swampert
Water/Ground

Shaylup - A fusion of Shaymin and Piplup
Water/Grass

Eveleon - A fusion of all Eevee evolutions (Up to second generation)

Fraciurus - My created evolution to Pachirisu
+Swampert =
Arachert - A crossover fusion; Arachnus from Metroid Fusion (also from Metroid 2) with Swampert

MissingNo. Revamped - MissingNo from Red/Blue Revamped (Red Version, Blue Version, and Retro Version, respectively)
Bird/Normal

Venusaur Revamped - Venusaur revamped from Red/Blue
Grass/Poison

Ho-Oh Devamped - Ho-Oh's 4th generation sprite taken to first generation
Fire/Flying

Mudkip Devamped - Mudkip's 4th generation sprite taken to first generation
Water

Beedruicune (Requested by SkylerOcon; see below) Devamped - Beedruicune taken to first generation
Bug/Flying

Requests:

Togegon 2 - Requested by ~Krystal~
Normal/Flying

Sprucario (Grass/Fighting Lucario) - Requested by Chagen46
Grass/Fighting

Bibapotas - Requested by D13
Normal/Ground

Machario - Requested by Chagen46
Fighting/Steel

Weedlquaza - Requested by SkylerOcon
Bug/Dragon

Galzapade (Psychic/Electric Gallade) - Requested by Chagen46
Psychic/Electric

Charcario - Requested by XACE-K
Fire/Fighting

Golduross - Requested by T-Major
Water/Steel

Parasnelgo - Requested by 0Rly
Bug/Fire

Darpiscai (Dark/Water Darkrai) - Requested by Chagen46
Dark/Water

Mewtrai - Requested by XACE-K
Ghost/Psychic

Roserade with Hat (Roserade/Honchkrow Fusion) - Requested by H@wK
Grass/Dark

Magiktrode - Requested by crosser43
Water/Electric

Togephlosion - Requested by MysticKenji
Fire/Flying

Galdoom - Requested by Mewter
Fire/Dark

Shkirliu (Shiny Kirlia + Shiny Riolu) - Requested by a friend of mine
Psychic/Fighting

Skartres - Requested by Mewter
Fire/Flying

Salaygon - Requested by Terywj
Dragon/Flying

Kyolkia - Requested by drcossack
Water/Dragon

Profunpras - Requested by Mewter
Flying/Water

Trestragnorum (Evolution to the Lake Trio) - Requested by Chagen46
Psychic

Golamence - Requested by 0Rly
Rock/Dragon

Linuxio - Requested by XACE-K
Electric/Normal

Pikafree - Requested by drcossack
Bug/Electric

Blasteon - Requested by SkylerOcon
Water/Normal

Blyziker - Requested by Mewter
Bug/Fighting

Gyaradew - Requested by D13
Psychic/Flying

Gyarlotic - Requested by 0Rly
Water

Pidgeoraptor - Requested by Terywj
Normal/Flying

Cruentoise (Dark-Type Blastoise) - Requested by XACE-K
Dark

Pikapuff - Requested by MysticKenji
Electric

Squivyzard - Requested by MysticKenji
Grass/Fire

Poliking - Requested by ~Krystal~
Water/Psychic

Pugnarizard (Fighting-Type Charizard - Requested by XACE-K
Fighting

Darkurrent (Electric-Type Darkrai - Requested by lowradiation8989
Electric/Dark

Ardescurrent (Electric/Fire-Type Darkrai - Requested by lowradiation8989
With credits to Mewter for the original "Blazing Darkrai".
Fire/Electric

Metagross with Ditto's Face - Requested by Zook
Steel

Beedruicune - Requested by SkylerOcon
-------------------------------------------

Beedruicune's Back Sprite - Requested by XACE-K
Bug/Flying

Pikachu with Honchkrow's Hat (a.k.a. "Pimpachu") - Requested by friends of mine
Electric
-->
Dialkia --> Dare to compare to Spatemporum - Requested by lowradiation8989
Dragon
------------------------------------------

Version 2 - Requested by Spire III
Dragon/Rock

Cresselotic - Requested by lowradiation8989
Water/Psychic

Altaria with Honchkrow's Hat and Ditto's face (a.k.a. "Pimptaria") - Requested by Zook
Flying/Normal

Aureucrus - Requested by lowradiation8989
Flying (Yes, I made it pure flying. )

Ninetayna - Requested by Terywj
Fire/Dark

Gelimors (Ice type Houndoom) - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Ice

Alakazam with Honchkrow's hat (a.k.a. "Alakapimp") - Requested by Terywj
Psychic

Venustoise - Requested by drcossack
Grass/Water

Amottuor - Requested by lowradiation8989
Psychic

Milpig - Requested by ~Krystal~
Normal

MissingLatios - Requested by ~Krystal~
Bird/Psychic (Yes, Bird)

Verdavanine - Requested by mzinkk9
Flying/Grass

Deoxizor - Requested by XACE-K
Psychic/Bug

Espreon - Requested by Yaya
Psychic/Dark

Flarecantei - Requested by lowradiation8989
Fire

Joltuxou - Requested by lowradiation8989
Electric

Gardelade - Requested by Terywj
Psychic/Fighting

PimpissingNo - Requested by sonofthesky
Normal/Bird

Gyarabi - Requested by SkylerOcon
Grass/Water

Biquaza - Requested by AbsoluteZero255
Dragon/Normal

Mewpoleon - Requested by zrky
Psychic/Water

Latioxys - Requested by zrky
Psychic

Gastinja - Requested by zrky
Bug/Ghost

Raipert - Requested by zrky
Electric/Water

Mudkivine - Requested by Zook
Water/Grass

Terruxio - Requested by Chagen46
Ground/Electric

Gastorb - Requested by Kujirudo
Ghost/Electric

Malignuff (With/Without Aura)+ Lost Jigglypuff Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Malignuff: Ghost/Dark
Lost Jigglypuff: Ghost

Cyndadile - Requested by zrky
Water

Jynqueen - Requested by XACE-K
Psychic/Ground

Nidorectrino - Requested by XACE-K
Poison/Electric

Rampichu - Requested by Zook
Electric/Rock

Arcealga - Requested by zrky
???/Dragon (??? Type determined by plate held; if none, Normal)

Treeckity - Requested by Ryudo Sama
Grass

Bremasaxape (Rock Type Breloom/Primeape Fusion) - Requested by Spire III
Rock

Remicanth - Requested by zrky
Rock/Water

Lawn the Hermaphrodite Trainer - Requested by Yaya
Um...Human?

Spoinkip - Requested by 0Rly
Water

Tentaphy - Requested by zrky
Water/Poison

Jigglypuff Generation 3.5 - Requested by MysticKenji
Normal

Regirexum - Requested by zrky
Ground/Ice

Ardowalot - Requested by majora_787
Fire

Frecko - Requested by majora_787
Fire

Pending Requests:

This section will list all requests that are yet to be put in someone's "Currently working on" section, or to be completed. I will try to keep the list as current as possible; I may fall behind occasionally, as I cannot be updating it 24/7, but it will be very current. If you do not see your request in this post, and it has been a while since you posted the request (2 days+)repost your request, or remind us in some way; we probably missed it. If you requested something that somebody has already requested by some chance, I will put up the first request only, or if the request has already been fulfilled, not at all.

XACE-K's "Back Sprite" (Each of us does one) Firus/Spire/Bowser/Mewter
zrky's "All 4 Regis Fusion" (Each of us does one) Firus/Spire/Bowser/Mewter
~Krystal~'s "Vigoroth + Ursaring fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Jirachi + Shellos fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Leafeon + Pikachu fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Munchlax + Snubbull fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Girafarig + Absol fusion"
~Krystal~'s "Larvitar + Bagon fusion"
zrky's "Skorupi/Elekid Fusion"
zrky's "Defense Deoxys/Golem Fusion"

Currently working on:
Ryudo Sama's "Ninetales/Ho-Oh Fusion"

Claimed:
SkylerOcon's "Mew/Entei/Dragonite Fusion"
Yaya's "Speed Deoxys/Mewtwo Fusion"
The wrath of Koarin's "First generation Articuno revamped"
~Krystal~'s "Drifloon + Marill fusion"
zrky's "Piplup/Mudkip/Totodile/Squirtle
zrky's "Bulbasaur/Turtwig"

All kinds of Awesome:chuckle:
Amazing, I can't believe you acctually manged to do it :bee:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
My bad, nobody said they'd take it, so I assumed nobody saw it.

But apparently the problem I have happens to every ruby and sapphire game after a year. Getting Jirachi negates the glitch. That's what it was programmed to do. Also, if I get an AR, I also get Deoxys. Three birds with one stone.
That's okay, it's not your fault my internet is out to get me.

Not every Ruby/Sapphire game, I don't think. I don't believe I have Jirachi in mine...hang on, let me check...

Ah, I guess I do have it on Ruby. Ohhh yeahh...
I didn't have Jirachi or Celebi and I wanted both, so I used my Gamecube AR on Colosseum to modify a Pokemon into them. I traded Pokemon from my Ruby. And I figured that out because one of the Pokemon I was going to transform was a Plusle and...yeah, I accidentally used Duking's Plusle, so my Jirachi is eternally doomed to be named "Plusle". :laugh: I totally forgot I even did that until now.

But still, I didn't remember that happening to my game ever. *shrug* Maybe I just didn't notice it, I guess a year after I got the game I didn't play it that intensely. I only started playing it more following D/P's release, which was after I got my hacked Jirachi.

My post, my BEAUTIFUL POST!!!
OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU!!!

How'd you do it? I have to know!

I'll insert it ASAP and get working on filling in the images. Thanks SO MUCH, Mewter. I owe you. You saved another hour or so of my life.

EDIT: I mostly finished fixing the OP. I still have some formatting to do, like bolding and centering, but I'm a bit tired of working with the OP, so I'll do it a bit later.
Oh wait, I just realized; that was from like, the other day, so I still have some more things to do, but a lot less than I would've had I had to rebuild the entire post from scratch still. So now I'm really curious; how did you do this Mewter?

Also, I posted this notice in the OP, but since I imagine you may miss it, I'll post it here as well;

We would appreciate it if you could rate our thread; someone rated our thread a '1' for no apparent reason that we know of, as they didn't come in and say anything, and as such we would appreciate it if you could rate our thread. Honestly, of course; we don't ask that you give us 5s (although it would be appreciated, and we wouldn't discourage you from doing so), just that you rate it honestly so that the unfair, completely random '1' can be diluted.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
How the hell did Mewter do that? Ah well, I guess it doesn't matter.

Oh, and I just five star'd your thread.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Tyranitar>all

Hmm would like tyranitar+color black+kabutotops.

also dont forget the moltres revamp(i think someone had it on pending)
1st gen is an instiant classic.
I dont think anyone go this, but tell me wrong if i am.

Good you got your posts back, how did you do that mewter?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
How the hell did Mewter do that? Ah well, I guess it doesn't matter.

Oh, and I just five star'd your thread.
Thanks a lot. :) You and someone else rated it, and thanks to that, it boosted it back up to a 5 (well, technically a 4.5, but it rounds up to 5).

I dont think anyone go this, but tell me wrong if i am.

Good you got your posts back, how did you do that mewter?
I got it; I didn't say it, but I put it in my claimed list and then it went...well, you know. It's back now, though. I'm done fixing the request lists, I'm just adding on the last few fusions that I did recently.

Seriously though Mewter, I owe you SO MUCH. I'll have to think of a way to thank you. :)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Umm...correct me if im wrong, but Im not sure if I saw the furret/ryquaza, swampert/empoleon, yanmega/sweelow fusions I requested.(I understand if you missed them Firus)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Umm...correct me if im wrong, but Im not sure if I saw the furret/ryquaza, swampert/empoleon, yanmega/sweelow fusions I requested.(I understand if you missed them Firus)
Bah, you're right. I did miss them. I knew something was missing...

Thanks for pointing that out, zrky.

Okay, now I should be sharpening the look a little now, but other than that, the request lists and fusions should be completely updated. But if something's not there or messed up, tell me; I'm still gathering myself after that thing, and my post is too huge to know that everything is completely accurate and complete. I upload an image, I didn't put in the right image code, I fix that and add another one, and then THAT one has the wrong image code...bah. I hate my Internet Connection. I loathe it with a passion.

I'll try to get working on some fusions once I've done fixing up the OP. You realize that I've spent half of my day with this thing now? It would've probably been the whole thing if it weren't for Mewter though...thanks,
for the millionth time,
Mewter. :)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Back view of Blyphose - Requested by: XACE-K // 6-17-08
Water/Ground

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fire Swampert - Requested by: majora_787 // 6-17-08
Fire/Ground

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fire Ninjask - Requested by: majora_787 // 6-17-08
Fire/Bug
By the way, if you guys didn't see these, I finished them. Hope you like 'em.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Good job on the back view of Blyphose, Spire. I'll give my next challenge after you get most of these requests out of the way.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
By the way, if you guys didn't see these, I finished them. Hope you like 'em.
Awesome!

They're like the opposite of that comment on Halo I told you about earlier...

The first one rocked, the second one rocked, the third one rocks even more!
Although they all rock equally. But I really love the two Fire edits a lot; Ninjask's scorched wings look awesome.

As for the back sprites, those should be available for regular requesting now; that idea was great, XACE-K. :)

Unfortunately, I finished getting everything ready for the OP, but Photobucket is being completely stupid. I think there's something wrong with it. I was trying to upload some pictures and it said "Server IO Error" or something, which I have no clue exactly what it means, but it doesn't sound good. Then, there are pictures on the site which come up as the boxes with red 'x's in them automatically, and any time I try to log in, it takes about five seconds to go to an "Internet Explorer cannot display this page" screen. I hope they fix it soon, I want you guys to see the (I think) awesome graphics I made. Well, they're not entirely complicated or anything, anyone with a light knowledge of Photoshop could've pulled it off easily, it was just "Font change, Underline, Chrome effect, Neon effect" and a couple of filters for a few of them. But they still LOOK cool, in my opinion. In any case, they'll make my first post look a lot better and the graphics will look nicer than plain white text.

Anyways, I hope Photobucket will be fixed before long, but if not, I'll start on some fusions and then I'll upload everything once it lives again.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Mmm...yeah, definitely something wrong with Photobucket. The pictures on the main page are back, but every time I try to access my album, it automatically goes to the error screen. Also, every time I come to a page with pictures from Photobucket on it, all pictures from Photobucket have the box with the red 'x' in them. But once I right-click and hit Show Picture, they immediately show, which only confuses me more.

This is really annoying; it's been a while since it screwed up, you'd think they'd be able to fix it.

could i have a mewtwo/dragonite fusion?
I call this.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
lol could i ask 4 another one? kabutops+alakazam? or kabutops+charazard? or kabutops+mewtwo lol
Wait, which one, or is it all of them?

You can ask for as many as you want, there's no limit. Just, obviously, don't request like 20 or 30 at a time.

Also, question; has anyone else noticed the trouble with Photobucket or am I the only one experiencing this? And another thing, didn't www.photobucket.com automatically direct you to Photobucket? Now it takes you to some page talking about some Turkish hacking group. Does this mean that some Turkish (WTF?) hackers hacked into Photobucket and that's why I'm having difficulties?

I've finished quite a few fusions, but I can't post them yet, so...yeah. Sorry guys.

EDIT: Okay, I Googled some stuff and apparently, yes, this Turkish (Seriously WTF?!) hacking group has hacked Photobucket. Apparently some people can still see images (I can still see SOME, but not all) and I've heard rumors that some pictures are being replaced with...well, take a guess. I may have to delete my entire post at a moment's notice if that happens, because I don't want explicit pictures posted in my name. I can't imagine SmashBoards could hold us responsible, but I'd want to be sure. I have the post saved in Word, so I can delete it if need be.

Apparently they're working on fixing the site, and some people can even still view Photobucket like normal, but I can't do anything but see the homepage. I have a VERY BAD FEELING that, since I can only see some of my pictures, that the ones I can't see have been deleted by those idiots. Which means that I'll have to re-upload a million and one pictures. Wow, this is a REALLY SUCKY DAY for me. Like honestly; I have to rebuild my first post and now all of the pictures have disappeared? *Sigh* But yeah, Spire, Bowser, Mewter, Meta-Kirby...I'd watch your pictures to make sure nothing happens to them (as in they get changed).

The most confusing part of it is that it only partially redirects you. If you type in "www" with the photobucket address, it takes you to that NetNoobz page, but if you don't you go straight to Photobucket...you'd think hackers with the skills to hack into a website as big as Photobucket would be able to...you know, redirect you no matter what?

ARGH!! This makes me SO angry. What kind of losers honestly waste their day hacking into a site for no good reason other than to just genuinely piss people off?

Oh yeah, 700th post.

XACE-K

Smash Master
As for the back sprites, those should be available for regular requesting now; that idea was great, XACE-K. :)
OH YEAH!, I actually did something good for once. I was the first to think of this idea so I get credit if somebody makes a back sprite request.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Hey guys, you seem really busy with your fusions and type changes. But I have two more requests, and then I go back to fusions.

Darkness + Steel type Regigigas
Ice + Darkness type Heatran Taken

You do a great job, all of you.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, okay...I have good news and bad news. I finally got the graphics to upload. The bad news is, They're still messed up. But since I was able to get into my Album finally, I can see that my pictures are still there, which is good. In which case, they must've done something really screwy to get things to happen like that. Heck, I can see all of everyone else's edits, but only about a 6th of mine are visible. It's like it's completely random, which ones work and which ones don't. Hopefully the guys at Photobucket will be able to fix this soon...

Hey guys, you seem really busy with your fusions and type changes. But I have two more requests, and then I go back to fusions.

Ice + Darkness type Heatran

You do a great job, all of you.
I call that one.

I'll try to get to some more fusions as soon as I can.

Top Bottom