• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Tampa Tourney!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
that's some deep ****
I agree!

I can't wait for this tournament next week, win or lose I'm gonna have a ball at this; plus, it's my first chance to see where I stand against the likes of legit players like HRNUT and Red Halberd just to name a few. Just one week to go!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I called them and they said you need to preregister on the phone. Dude said they're stopping at 100 people, he said they already have almost 70...that's kind of insane..is there a lot of locals or what?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I called them and they said you need to preregister on the phone. Dude said they're stopping at 100 people, he said they already have almost 70...that's kind of insane..is there a lot of locals or what?
oh wow. i didnt know tampa had that many scrubs that wanted to be in brawl tourneys. talk about untapped resources

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah dude i was surprised too, he said they usually fill up their 100 slots with locals only...i was like...wow....dude thats a lot of locals

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Shame there is no pot split...otherwise I'd take off work...I'd make more money
only store credit anyway

first gets 250. i think 2nd and 3rd get some store credit amount too. If you win and you wanted cash, you could probably just get a wii with it and sell it since they go pretty fast

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I called them and they said you need to preregister on the phone. Dude said they're stopping at 100 people...
I had mentioned the pre-registration a few times already,... but... apparently, nobody wanted to listen to me...

To those who wish to go, good luck getting a spot,...

Once again I repeat myself...

edit: Ok, I only mentioned the pre-reg once... but I did give the link to the PNT's website with the information and address. I even Quoted the information from the site...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX are you and HRNut coming to this?
i most likely wont come. nick wants to go, but he needs a ride. Even if i do go, i cant be his ride as i have to be back in my hometown by 8:30pm that sunday no matter what, and since its an hour from tampa to nick, then an hour from nick to my house...yea, it wouldn't be done by 6:30, not with 100 locals and starting at 2pm. It could possibly be done by 7:30, which is why i could still go

OverLade

Smash Hero
Cash Mooney
Lol I've played Cash money. I beat him pretty badly. :D

**** I need to hurry up and Register. I can't see how Tampa has so many brawlers and none of them are well known though. They can't ALL be scrubs. But moar people makes it moar interesting.

And GDX please dont punk out we still need to see whos best in West FL, remember? >_>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

**** I need to hurry up and Register. I can't see how Tampa has so many brawlers and none of them are well known though. They can't ALL be scrubs. But moar people makes it moar interesting.

And GDX please dont punk out we still need to see whos best in West FL, remember? >_>
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace

how u gonna say ur the best in the west if u havent played alot of the people in the west????online dont count sorry....

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
yea ill try and register when i get there if not o well but i do want to play this halberd guy i wrecksies cocky falcos

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Nick register now. I registered yesterday, they were at 60.

U need a credit card to do it on the phone...

unless you wanna come early in the morning that day...

U still need a ride?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nick register now. I registered yesterday, they were at 60.

U need a credit card to do it on the phone...

unless you wanna come early in the morning that day...

U still need a ride?
yea he still needs a ride

OverLade

Smash Hero
yea ill try and register when i get there if not o well but i do want to play this halberd guy i wrecksies cocky falcos
Lets see how well you wreck cocky Metaknights. Falcos my throwback, not that he wouldn't wreck you as well.

And GDX you'd be REALLY stupid to underestimate me, just so you know. REALLLY stupid.

I called today and they said they had 43 people and are capping at 64. WTF??

how u gonna say ur the best in the west if u havent played alot of the people in the west????online dont count sorry....
I did it so you guys would get pissed off, challenge me...and lose. :p

Not to sound cocky or anything, but thats how Im gonna come off anyway so...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah, im not underestamating you. im just lol'ing at the fact that you'd consider me punking out because im not coming to this tourney to play you. I have better things to do on Sunday, good sir. If you want, you can try to make your way to my tourney this saturday

OverLade

Smash Hero
nah, im not underestamating you. im just lol'ing at the fact that you'd consider me punking out because im not coming to this tourney to play you. I have better things to do on Sunday, good sir. If you want, you can try to make your way to my tourney this saturday
Im sorry for sounding like an *******, but Im just honest. Ask Polmex, you'll like me a lot more IRL >_>. And I was definetly just kidding about you punking out, I know we can't all make it everywhere. I can't make it to your tourney just like you cant make it to mine. Fairs fair.

mk's are not good they are just mk's but it doesnt make a difference
MK is nothing until you add skill to him. My point is that I'm a GOOD meta, and I might add that I dont spam as well. :D

I use Falco because I eventually want to use him because Meta is becoming overused. I've mained MK since the beginning, but I'm tired of people tarnishing the character with reputations of spam and cliche. And besides, Falco is almost as good as Meta anyway, and he beats Meta just fine. If Rx doesn't show up, I'll use him at PnT lol.

CO18

Smash Hero
Halberd's as good as Master Raven.

Halberds getting hated by FL lolol.

Hes not like this irl though.

FAWK NEEDS 2 POST. ----> *my post count

Top Bottom