• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Tampa Tourney!

Masky

Smash Master
I'm talking about practical application dude. I mean if someone was ONLY using Nado against you....what moves would you throw at him? PK fire is WAYY to flow and Dash attack is too clumsy. Hell, just ask yoru friend to spam nado, and see how many nadoes you actually counter using those moves.
Dash attack and pk fire are situational, you ignored my mention of fair which is one of Ness's best moves anyway and goes through tornado horizontally

OverLade

Smash Hero
Dash attack and pk fire are situational, you ignored my mention of fair which is one of Ness's best moves anyway and goes through tornado horizontally
True, you're right. I listed the moves off head, and Ness is one of the characters I don't play at all.

But it's really not important since Ness doesn't stand a chance against Metaknight anyway. >_>

But nado is most unfair when it's spammed against characters that would normally be able to deal with MK's other attacks pretty well (Kirby, Zelda etc...).

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I don't think any of those work Horizontally in the air. And It wasn't from a source or anything, It was just off the top of my head. There's a thread listing what moves work somewhere in Tactical Discussion.

And sure, I don't have a reputation for myself because I've been unable to attend any tournaments...except FAST1, where I got 13th and beat many well known players from FL and around the US that attended. I haven't played Petey enough, which I'd like to change, but last time I played him in MK dittos I beat him both times.
And in that case, tell Polmex to attend this tourney so I can play him.

I know I sound cocky when I say I'm the best, but I'm more than willing to prove it to anyone who doesn't beleive me.
I know from experience that Dair can go through the tornado if you hit with Mario's hands.

You don't have a reputation from attending the largest tournament in FL and placing pretty high...where as I only go to a few tournaments in MWFL and people know me...you are obviously doing something wrong

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...exactly who is redhalberd? and why does he think hes the best? lol, come to a tourney and ill wreck you kid :laugh:

OverLade

Smash Hero
I know from experience that Dair can go through the tornado if you hit with Mario's hands.

You don't have a reputation from attending the largest tournament in FL and placing pretty high...where as I only go to a few tournaments in MWFL and people know me...you are obviously doing something wrong
Im not as much into the SWF community, I spend most of my time on AiB, thats why nobody knows me. I cant drive, so I cant just go anywhere.

And GDX u'll get ur chance.

But if anyone wants 2 play me now im going to PnT with sum ppl to brawl at 4:30/5:00ish today. Come by if you want beef.
And GDX didnt we play at FAST1? What was ur in game TAG?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah hes going. Hell, bring anyone if u can. Make it interesting.

Edit:Gmoney we need to brawl again. Lets make it a MM. :D MK vs. Wario

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i didnt play any meta knights at FAST

come to my tourney next saturday. Theres a thread about it..you cant miss it

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
How are you saying you're the best yet you've played almost noone in Florida in tournaments? FAST1 was almost two months ago.....you're playing the role of Tommy Gunn in rocky 5..you're being considered the best without beating nearly anyone good. ORLY?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
it was a perfect moment to bring up the tommy gunn/rocky analogy, i honestly only did it for that for my own lol'ness

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
in all seriousness though if that falcon video isnt up by tomorrow ima come after you redhalberd. im am the greatest falcon EVER!!!!! mostly because i play CF the same way i play MK. just press B

OverLade

Smash Hero
in all seriousness though if that falcon video isnt up by tomorrow ima come after you redhalberd. im am the greatest falcon EVER!!!!! mostly because i play CF the same way i play MK. just press B
XD **** I don't have any way to record right now. Can anyone else upload it? I'll send you the replay. And we'll title it.

"Peteys Falcon is too pro". :D

CO18

Smash Hero
XD **** I don't have any way to record right now. Can anyone else upload it? I'll send you the replay. And we'll title it.

"Peteys Falcon is too pro". :D
Dang petey, hal told me on aim that ur CF is 1/10th of mine.

It must be freakin good!

Never seen another falcon greater than 1/12324th of mine.

Congrats. :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Dang petey, hal told me on aim that ur CF is 1/10th of mine.

It must be freakin good!

Never seen another falcon greater than 1/12324th of mine.

Congrats. :)
Actually, that was a typo, it's actually 5.785/11th. You have competition. :D

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
polmex..me and u on teams..lmaooo we held it down gan+ddd=team spanish people..i love u nicca in a non-homo way...but if ur gay than yes in a homo way...no homo

edit. i jus read everything that went on today..and **** MK is the **** now...he is gay but he is the ****..

REDHALBERD=Cash Mooney!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OverLade

Smash Hero
polmex..me and u on teams..lmaooo we held it down gan+ddd=team spanish people..i love u nicca in a non-homo way...but if ur gay than yes in a homo way...no homo

edit. i jus read everything that went on today..and **** MK is the **** now...he is gay but he is the ****..

REDHALBERD=Cash Mooney!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Nope. Redhalberd = the new Gmoney + Tommy G with a dash of SK92 :D

Edit: Also, big ups to Polmex 4 tellin yall not to sleep on me. :p

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wow...everyone needs to just focus on helping each other get better because next fast i wanna see florida take everything from m2k and his people...the best in tampa if he does live in a tampa, or the general area is probably abe and red halberd (that i've seen play or have fought b4) tampa does need to step it up because everyone usually laughs when they hear that tampa is holding a tourney, its sad how many people NOT from tampa attend compared to the number of people who live 10 to 30 minutes away...i'm just saying step it up so we can take ya'll seriously

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yea man, I cant spell your real name but hes cool xD

We tight now, I mean, he does talk alot of ****...

But so do I. I cant wait to play him on a non lag TV(the slight diff makes all the diff for me) an when we sittin down(standing up = my balls saggin to the floor) BUT...

Red Halberd is good, an he can talk all the **** if he wants an cause hate but idc anymore. Hes good, now he has to prove himself to alot of people =).

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yea man, I cant spell your real name but hes cool xD

We tight now, I mean, he does talk alot of ****...

But so do I. I cant wait to play him on a non lag TV(the slight diff makes all the diff for me) an when we sittin down(standing up = my balls saggin to the floor) BUT...

Red Halberd is good, an he can talk all the **** if he wants an cause hate but idc anymore. Hes good, now he has to prove himself to alot of people =).
Thanks, Im glad I got a chance to prove myself. And I know I talk a lot of **** but I really cant help it. I speak my mind and have a real competitive spirit. I like compeition...even if it takes a lil instigating lol.

And yeah, I look forward to playin on your terms. Next weekend at the tourney I'll have my chance to show why people cant mess with Tampa. =D

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
dammmmnnnn i gotta goto this.....i need to step my game up alot...i feel like i havent improved at all...i need to play wit more people this sux...if i had a wii than i would play online but i cant even do that..and my car is in the shop so i cant drive anywhere....but imma get my game up and be the best OLIMAR in the world...or in fl which ever comes 1st....and at fast 2 when ever that is imma hold it down......

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
If anyone needs a pickup on the way...i'm going from Ocala - Tampa, going I-75 the whole way, if anyone wants a pickup and a dropoff, and you're not that far off an exit on the way, i'd pick you up and drop you off for 10 bucks. post if you're interested or anything.

Top Bottom