• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents BRAWLAPALOOZA-Miami , FL-7.12.08- UPDATE: Attendance list added to OP

Master Raven

Smash Master
Is anyone playing friendlies today? I'll be going to PnT today to pick up something from Rick but if you guys are coming I'd be more than happy to play some games.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
okay, here goes.

how many people are interested in friendlies?
and will be free during the week?

good for practice if you're heading to the tourny on saturday. :D

Wednesday? Friday even?

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Hey there. I was just wondering about the whole attendance thing. I actually have a small group of friends who are going to come with me to the tourney, so my question is, do I need to post their name tags on here, or can they just show up at the tourney and register there? Also, how is the whole registration thing working?
Thanks. =]

They can just show up on Saturday for the tournament. You register at the register at PnT.

- Been awhile since ive been on... Work has been HECTIC! =( See you guys this saturday.

chckn

Smash Ace
nevershootme do you live on campus? and Raven I probably will pass by today with my friend to get some friendlies going. anyone gonna be there?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Bah, I don't think I can make it today. Dad's sleeping soon (he works graveyard shift) and knowing him he's not going to drop me off by myself over at PnT right now when he's about to shower and sleep. Later I'll see if we can arrange a drop-off some other time this week, hopefully.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry junior. i dont think imma be able to come out to this one. me and HRNUT really arent up for a 4 hour trip (2 hours to equi, 2 hours from equi to tourney) after the lengthy drive last weekend.

before afro ****s a burning chicken, i will still be going to willvo in a few weeks

Equi

Smash Ace
Crap you can't go GDX so no housing this weekend?

****. I need a ride to this.

Master Raven

Smash Master
My dad has the day off today, and we're going to PnT later, so I'm hoping some of you guys will be there for some friendlies.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Chckn, most likely around 1 or 2 PM. I'll let you know when I'm going.

Update: I'm gonna shower and we'll be heading there in probably half an hour or so.

chckn

Smash Ace
Chckn, most likely around 1 or 2 PM. I'll let you know when I'm going.

Update: I'm gonna shower and we'll be heading there in probably half an hour or so.
ughhh today isnt gonna work out most likely :{ gonna have to work late. If you guys are still there around 530ish Ill try to pass by then. Where do you guys live around btw b/c I live like 5 min from PNT.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Miami Lakes, Chckn. If you can't go now then let me know later and I'll see if I can pass by to play some games.

Well I'm heading off in about 15 minutes.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I think I'd rather go to this than Warped Tour.
Anyone willing to give me a ride if Hunter doesn't wanna go?
I'm a bit south of where Afro Thundah lives. :D

Master Raven

Smash Master
Dave, what time are you heading to PnT? Maybe I might go if my dad has time to drop me off.

Masky

Smash Master
I've never been to PnT, will there be tube TVs or flatscreen TVs for the tournament?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Masky, they use flatscreens.

And maybe it's just me but I have never noticed any lag when playing on the HDTVs there.

Top Bottom