• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents BRAWLAPALOOZA-Miami , FL-7.12.08- UPDATE: Attendance list added to OP

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
a attendance list please
I would love to. =)

Thing is quite some people have posted without confirmation of coming. making comments that appear as they are coming. If everyone who is coming can confirm that would be awesome and Ill have an attendance liat by the end of the day.

Thanks guys.

OrieL

Smash Cadet
I wanna see gym class heroes at warped T.T

but I also want to lose at PnT

decisions... lol

yo junior ggs yesterday with the doubles at PnT that guy is gonna be my new doubles partner but as you can see he sucks... He mains marth give him tips plz?

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman

decisions... lol

yo junior ggs yesterday with the doubles at PnT that guy is gonna be my new doubles partner but as you can see he sucks... He mains marth give him tips plz?
GG'z The dude in my team was my brothers doubles partner hehe. My partner was MIA yesterday.

Hmm tips on Marth... Chaz is the **** on marth Tipz. Asking him would be ideal. But next time you guys see me at PnT ill let him know some of the stuff Chaz told me.

OrieL

Smash Cadet
GG'z The dude in my team was my brothers doubles partner hehe. My partner was MIA yesterday.

Hmm tips on Marth... Chaz is the **** on marth Tipz. Asking him would be ideal. But next time you guys see me at PnT ill let him know some of the stuff Chaz told me.
dunno who chaz is. Did he play TL in the last PnT tourney?

The dude you were playing with is Tony's partner right? I played with him in the doubles tourney the Saturday that just passed.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Chaz played Jigglypuff and Marth last tourney.

Oh and do you guys play friendlies every week or so at PnT? If so I should attend them.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
dunno who chaz is. Did he play TL in the last PnT tourney?

The dude you were playing with is Tony's partner right? I played with him in the doubles tourney the Saturday that just passed.
He played with Tony because his partner was out. But his partner is Chayanne(Toon Link)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion

decisions... lol

I seen Gym Class Heroes, I met em and errthang. They're really nice, WARPED TOUR ONLY HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR. tournies are all year round. I've been there 3 times, this'll be my 4th.

rest assure that it'll be amazing. and that PnT should have friendlies the next day so i can smash >_>'

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX are you staying the night or coming back on the day?

If GDX can give me a ride I'll be there.
huh? i dont even know if im going yet. But if i do, i wont be staying the night there on the day of the tourney (i usually never do that anyway).

OrieL

Smash Cadet
I heard Flatsoda is a nice guy, and eh doesn't afraid of nuthin

Master Raven

Smash Master
I heard Snake is a pretty cool guy. Eh tilt attacks command the winds and doesn't afraid of anything.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Updated Original post with the attendance list so far. Dont know which locals are going so I cant add them in, and dont know if any other FIU guys are coming. (Chaz? Bobesaw? Galeon? Rukuu?) =D

Master Raven

Smash Master
Hey junior, if you don't mind add a "/Sonic Ghost" after my forum name. I generally use Master Raven for online forums, but when I play video games I switch to Sonic Ghost.

zoo the animal

Smash Cadet
okay i am the so called chops friend soo erase that
okay and my friends that are coming are
Jinkiees and gino
soo erase zoo friends 1 and 2
cool

and bro, zoo is fine
u dont have to put zoo the animal

Top Bottom