• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents @ BRAWLAPALOOZA 2 @ -Miami , FL-8.17.08 (RESULTS AND BRACKETS in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
All in All, this is just saying that there are average players, and there are great players. accept the type of player you are, and work to become better.

jeez.

next pnt, should have more peepz. *** this hurricane and school.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I practice on Wifi >_> But now that more people are willing to practice with me, I can practice better offline more often. I'm not very bothered by the input lag which is usually too little for me to mess up on, and I've played REALLY good players like axelol, Ally, Tapion and Renegade on Wifi. It's not very good, but it's better than lvl 9 CPUs.

chckn

Smash Ace
Holy ****, there was alot of reading going on. I dont know how all this hate built up over SG/Angel's success (Which I play with Angel ALL the time seeing as he practically lives with me, and he played better then he has before and hopefully he keeps it up, and since I last played SG he has improved like 100 folds. and literally practices by himself.) anyways, back to the reason of this post, Original post is updated with Brackets. =D
My boy junior, lets get some matches today, pnt? your house? my house? Doesnt matter to me lol. I talked to raven and if you can get angel to come, some rob+mk dittos would be sick.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'd gladly play at PnT today. I'll ask my dad about it and we should agree on what time we can go.

I can't wait to see Angel improve. I know he has good potential!

chckn

Smash Ace
I'd gladly play at PnT today. I'll ask my dad about it and we should agree on what time we can go.

I can't wait to see SONIC GHOST AND ANGEL improve. I know THEY HAVE good potential!
FIX'D :p, but yeah since I didnt go to work today, I can probably make it by any time you can bro, What time would be good for you junior?

HunterSFL

Smash Rookie
The inaccuracies are Afro saying I'm only tornado and so I corrected, but it's whatever. You feel what you guys feel (feel how good it feels to feel) and I'm done with it. Words are funny things. :)
You're suddenly done with it now? Not going to reply to me first? Did I make that post for nothing? I'm just going to be forced to assume that your lack of response means you just couldn't come up with anything at all to say contrary to my post.

Have you finally accepted the fact that when someone says "X plays a better Metaknight then you; they actually play Metaknight as a whole" not only are they almost definitely right (since it doesn't take much), but that you have no room to be offended?

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
You're suddenly done with it now? Not going to reply to me first? Did I make that post for nothing? I'm just going to be forced to assume that your lack of response means you just couldn't come up with anything at all to say contrary to my post.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to post on forums when your mouth has been filled with ****? Because you basically climbed out of his monitor, stood on his desk, pulled down your pants and **** into his mouth while hes at home saying Gmoney, Gmoney, Gmoney like a ****ing pokemon.

G...Mon-poop noises-

GET OWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Advent Lee

Smash Ace

You guys look so0o hateful here. LoLz. Wheres the luv.

And GDX is right, I definitely can admit to one thing, he has WAY more experience than I do at this game. However I'm not a banana spammer (at least any more) I only do that to n00bs or MetaKnights :) I still have a lot of match ups to learn from GDX. Resume the teaching!! LoLz.

-lee-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

You guys look so0o hateful here. LoLz. Wheres the luv.

And GDX is right, I definitely can admit to one thing, he has WAY more experience than I do at this game. However I'm not a banana spammer (at least any more) I only do that to n00bs or MetaKnights :) I still have a lot of match ups to learn from GDX. Resume the teaching!! LoLz.

-lee-
i havnt been watching you that closely. you passed the banana spam phase? nice

Finch

Smash Lord
Everyone had to learn their own matchups. I read GDX's post like twice and I still don't understand what he's trying to say other than "I'm butthurt."

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Everyone had to learn their own matchups. I read GDX's post like twice and I still don't understand what he's trying to say other than "I'm butthurt."
hmm? i dont remember being butthurt when i wrote that...oh well, everyone perceives things different :laugh:

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yea at first it was ****** everyone but now I still play fast but just much smarter, with more aggressive edge guards. You should see how I treat Snake players now. I do them almost as bad as Seibrik :laugh: But I wanna really learn to fight MK and Marth

-advnt-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea at first it was ****** everyone but now I still play fast but just much smarter, with more aggressive edge guards. You should see how I treat Snake players now. I do them almost as bad as Seibrik :laugh: But I wanna really learn to fight MK and Marth

-advnt-
i get so much marth practice from hrnut its ridiculous :laugh:

i actually want to see what you do against snakes. maybe i can use some of it against afro, chops, or hrnut. I can take a match off of them, but i havnt taken a set in a while against chops (never taken a set off of afro or hrnut). theres so many meta knights, that you should be able to see me play 1 at gigs. although, i didnt play one last gigs...

nevershootme

Smash Master
picture was posted was taken by me... any use of my photos shall be burned to hell because you did not asked me if you can use my photos for posting. I take photography seriously

otherwise j/k and **** off

edit: lee's hands are too fast for brawl to handle...

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
nevershootme, is it ok if I take your picture and photoshop a giant pile of **** onto gmoneys head? (mind you, your answer will directly result if you are ever welcomed back into the nexus ;)

AfroQT

Smash Master
HI FU MI HI FU MI HI FU MI HI FU MI HI HI FU

Just thought i'd share that with youall.
Close this thread imo.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
GMoney - I wanna go to Gigs!!! I'm definitely gonna try to come. I gotta warn you though I have gotten better :)

GDX - Yea I wanna see your tactics against Snake too. Sharing is caring lolz.

Chckn - We can play anytime. Just hit me up on aim or something, you live close so we can play.

-advent-

chase!

Smash Rookie

unaltered image.

gmoney gmoney gmoney gmoney metaknight gmoney gmoney gmoney wario gmoney GMONEY GMONEY GMONNEYYY

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol people are crazy

especially afro, because of his sig

only cause i cant recognize where it comes from

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Sooooooooooooooo... What's the point of this thread? All I see is people talking about some Gmoney entity. All that matters is that I'll be back in Miami soon. YEAH.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
WooHoo! Ruuku is coming back!

Chckn: **** dude, you should have text me. -_- I dont get on the boards to often best method to get a hold of me is def thru text, We were having brawl matches here at my house (Minus Angel who is at his Mom's Til tomorrow, so it) But we could have moved it to PnT or you and SG could have came to my house which is walking distance to HML if you know where that is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom