• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Brawl Tournanament $$ - Miami , FL - SINGLES & Doubles RESULTS

Master Raven

Smash Master
Mach Tornado spamming can easily be punished. Did you see Afro getting spammed by that move like 5-6 times in a row by one of the MK players there? :chuckle:

Still, it's an excellent move as far as punishing is concerned.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Very fun. Wish my fox was better. I did get a very easy bracket, I admit it :(. I played against 2 locals then against Colbol and then Afro. Bonesaw should have definitely won, he 2 stocked me the first match, he suicided in the second match :(. I got very lucky. Garban20 lol, this has happened in 2 tournaments, didn't know my hand writing was that bad.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Some shoutouts

Afro - Wario>you and learn how to freestyle, son.
Danny/C. Doc - One day you will beat Snake. One day.
Bonesaw - Jeff Goldblum would be proud.
Chaz - Stop playing Jiggs. j/k
xYz - You gotta use everything. Good seeing you again.
Junior - U da man 4 sho.
Tommy G - We gotta get together and play, man.
Metal Dave - Please tell these people how ROB does against MK!! GGs
8-bit - Oh you're so Pringles.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
I just want to add that Dreamz was a pretty kickass Ike.
Agree. I had some good matches with him. So close -_- hehe. I hated the way the first match ended tho (Me suiciding) but it was due to his pressure at the edge . lol

it was well ran and junior is the man
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it (At least chopz and Master Raven did, lol)

P.S. Chopz! Stop knocing me into/out of losers =(

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Sorry, but in my mind, IceKid got the novelty effect with ROB like he did with Olimar in the beggining of Brawl.

It won't last for long.

<3 IceKid.

Also, MK players are just people who don't feel like learning to play Brawl.

And Nevershootme quit johning.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Also, this may not be the appropriate topic for this thread, but I think PnT Miami should consider possibly at least a few counter-pick stages in the future, if only to add a bit more variety as far as stages are concerned. Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon, Halberd and Pirate Ship are some examples of CP stages I'd like to see in the future, if PnTMiami ever considers those. If not, I don't mind.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Hey Junior, out of curiosity, which player were you at the tourney?
I was Marth. I think the only other Marth aside from Chaz. How about you?

EDIT: Nevermind, Just noticed in AiB's you mentioned you are Sonic Ghost hehe.

Also, this may not be the appropriate topic for this thread, but I think PnT Miami should consider possibly at least a few counter-pick stages in the future, if only to add a bit more variety as far as stages are concerned. Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon, Halberd and Pirate Ship are some examples of CP stages I'd like to see in the future, if PnTMiami ever considers those. If not, I don't mind.

I asked about counter picks before the tourny. Majority of ppl where saying stick to these stages. So if a set of counter pick comes up and everyone is happy (Or mostly everyone) then the counter picks will be added in.

Also, grabonzo, are you the fox that I was having a casual with that we got cut off when the finals started?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
wewt RxYz *****, we pulled a QDVS/Colbol rampage, and didn't even lose one match.

GJ to COL BOLLLLLLLL for knocking me out of the tourney so early.... lol i consider 9th early. Another tourney in Afro's pocket, he's II good.

GARBANZOOOOOO 4th place!!! ****!

and good **** to CHOPS, I watched all of you're matches you play so well.

Rx- is the best teamate. period.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
colbol or colbolt or i don't remember his tag, had a pretty BEAST toon link.
xyz and rx, i mean. you don't come from so far and not expect to win, good that they won doubles.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
When's the next PnT Tourney?

Yeah, I'd like to know when the next tourney is up too.

I will find out when I can throw the next one. I was thinking June 14th to coenside with the grand opening, that way you guys have a chance to Win PS3/360/WII + games, however it seems like it will be to chaotci to run a tournament smoothly. However if you guys go on your own accord to PnT for the grand opening thingy (not sure what they are having/ Food/drinks/DJ's hopefully girls lol) feel free to MM to your hearts contents. lol

But it seems like Ill br throwing one shortly after 6/20/2008 since Ill be in the Bhamas that weekend =). Ill make a post when I see a date that wont bump in with other tournies =)

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Ill be there for a while playing some brawl =) eating food, and hopefully winning crap. (Though they may not let me win anything because I "work there" minus the pay lmao.

FlatSoda: Check your PM's =P

Dreamz84

Smash Rookie
I just want to add that Dreamz was a pretty kickass Ike.
Thanks dude it was fun going against your MK yet frustrating lol

Keep at it.

Agree. I had some good matches with him. So close -_- hehe. I hated the way the first match ended tho (Me suiciding) but it was due to his pressure at the edge . lol
Yea those were some fun matches Junior. Also kickass job you did running the tourney.

As always it was fun and gratz to the winners.

Tommy G those were fun friendlies we had before the tourney - you have a mean Falco sir.

Props to XYZ for having a sick Game&Watch/Ike game and Chaz for just being amazing with Marth.

Anywyas I should be at the next one hopefully with more skillz and an expanded roster :chuckle:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
There needs to be a lot less in-crew hating (I'm looking at you guys, Afro...Icekid...), you're both good, and we're all friends and play together a lot, really, it shouldn't matter who's BETTER when you're both extremely good and friends.

So quit it kids<3

Equi

Smash Ace
It's just mastering rock paper scissors really, which I suppose has some depth.

Top Bottom