• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Brawl Tournanament $$ - Miami , FL - SINGLES & Doubles RESULTS

Equi

Smash Ace
Equi what happened with forte, weren't you supposed to bring him or something???

:colorful:

I ended up hopping in the car with GDX/hiroshi/hrnut the first tournament (full car) and xYz/Rx-/Col Bol/Garbonzo the second tournament (full car) so yeah.

He's too good.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
No, this game revolves around who can punish who for trying to punish sidesteps.

If you play every character like Melee Fox/Falco but replace shine with sidestep, you have the ultimate Brawl tech.

And it's unpunishable.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
brawl is pretty simple.. can't be hating on ppl for using sidestepping and air dodging not much else you can do.. besides.

it's so easy to bait that crap.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Of course it's easy.

I just don't understand it.

So, in essence, it's gay.

The game revolves around it tho.

When you're in the air, you're always safe.

Ground?

Always safe.

Not saying it's n00b, but that's what it is.

Unless you're Snake.

AfroQT

Smash Master
...lol wow

you should go **** the castle shikigami tourney scene next. that anime rabbit is top tier
STILL cant get past stage 3 of 55 levels. Its like the biggest failure ever.
Game is so hard.

I liked playing with hiroshi whos like "did i get hit?"

Ruuku: I dont even main DK and i wanna use him against your wario now we have to have a 1dollar MM to see whos better DK and his manlyness or Wario's Dtilt

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Of course it's easy.

I just don't understand it.

So, in essence, it's gay.

The game revolves around it tho.

When you're in the air, you're always safe.

Ground?

Always safe.

Not saying it's n00b, but that's what it is.

Unless you're Snake.
Landing airdodgers which 95% of what ppl do always calls for a free hit doodah, just make sure you time it right and it's your strongest move.

spot dodgers can get owned by holding A. Or anticipating it. you'll get good, just keep fighting wolves... thats all they do.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I love it when SDers constantly use SD -> Dsmash with certain characters like Meta Knight, ROB, Wolf, etc. I love catching them off guard in the middle of that.

Top Bottom