• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Brawl Tournanament $$ - Miami , FL - SINGLES & Doubles RESULTS

AfroQT

Smash Master
xTheres no way i can house 4 people. My dad is pissed at my right now so i can check if i can have 1 or 2, but 4? no way.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:( looks like CFL can't really go unless we get housing....

how much would a cheap hotel/motel run in miami?

question...why the fvck is registration so god **** high??

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I would offer, but... 4 might be fine as i could put up a couch bed from my living room and a extra bed to fit 2 people from another room (no homo). but in addition, got the parents in the house.. But i'll see about it.
ok i'll talk with ya at the tourney.

nevershootme

Smash Master
:( looks like CFL can't really go unless we get housing....

how much would a cheap hotel/motel run in miami?

question...why the fvck is registration so god **** high??

the closest hotel i can suggest is the Holiday Inn, which is on the 826 expressway eastbound and it's right directly next to the turnpike and I-95. as im looking at the prices online, for 4 people, the lowest is $100 which basically gives a double bedroom (2 beds, each for 2). I believe they don't have support for 5 people :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the closest hotel i can suggest is the Holiday Inn, which is on the 826 expressway eastbound and it's right directly next to the turnpike and I-95. as im looking at the prices online, for 4 people, the lowest is $100 which basically gives a double bedroom (2 beds, each for 2). I believe they don't have support for 5 people :(
what? dont you know? you never actually tell them you're having more than 4 people. you buy a hotel room, get 4 keys, designate one to a group, and cram people in that ****. Its a common convention ploy

but with you and equi housing, that may be enough for all the CFLians who are coming.

nevershootme

Smash Master
what? dont you know? you never actually tell them you're having more than 4 people. you buy a hotel room, get 4 keys, designate one to a group, and cram people in that ****. Its a common convention ploy

but with you and equi housing, that may be enough for all the CFLians who are coming.
like i said, I can suggest the closest hotel possible. but for me trying to provide housing, it's gonna be tough since I have parents who can be a ***** about friends staying over, plus it's a small *** house. I'll help chip in for your hotel room if needed.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
****, I wish I could House you guys. I really do. **** im always looking for people to have casuals/friendlies with and that would b a great oppertunity. However, in my house we have 8 ppl living in a 3 bedroom apt =/

If you guys want next time, if you let me know in advance I would book a room and ill split cost with who ever you bring, we can brawl and have drinks and shlt.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Cool. Looking forward to it.

I'm Sonic Ghost from the last tourney. I did okay... though I pretty much got completely vaporized in both of the first rounds for the singles/doubles. It didn't occur to me that Team Attack would be on, but then again I've never bothered with doubles to begin with until that day.

I'm looking forward to smashing with my improved Meta Knight, though!

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
I agree Doodah, MK is a great character. but easy to use in comparison to others. I think snake is way better, just not as easy as use MK. SO yeah, ONLY playing MK IMO can hurt your overall skill.

Master Raven

Smash Master
What's wrong with sticking with one character? Generally one would want to stick with a single character for the most part so he can have a much easier time focusing on improving with him/her, rather than attempting to juggle training with multiple characters at once. I'm not saying that using multiple characters is a bad thing, and in fact I'm considering making Bowser my secondary, but for the record I just can't see any negative cognation over focusing on a single character you favor.

And regarding MK, he's pretty much a dream come true for me. I was going to main him the very moment he was announced.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i may need a partner for this.

reasons: my cousin is being butthurt and might not attend
my original partner is also butthurt and might not have any money.

if anyone's looking for a partner, i suggest coming early so we can have a few friendlies to determine if i'm good enough to be one's partner.

just if.

edit: my cousin fell through, no need for a partner now.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Can't wait for today. I just hope I can get accustomed to the team attack option in the doubles rounds. It's pretty hard to find decent 2v2 matches, for me at least.

Dreamz84

Smash Rookie
Normally I would agree with Ruuku on doubles being before singles... but being as I have plans I can't get out of late afternoon I'm actually glad singles is being done first. :)

I fail at quoting.

Top Bottom