• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
whoa where did p.c chris come from? lol its great to see your post. i don't know why ya pay attention to a dude trying to get on people for playing smash.... yet he made a smashboards name just to get on smash players. that's when you know someone is bored and has nothing else to do. not only that, but since he doesn't have a impact within the smash community.... he tries to act like he high o mighty.

pickupartist might not even have an impact on real life lol. anyway if my teammate doesn't come i might be looking for a teammate, cause he might not come for sure.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Wow....

Who the hell is that?

Well as long as I know i'm not included in that group.

Simply because I:

- bag girls
- f**k girls
- live in my own place
- have a job
- party when I choose/have time
- still have fun playing smash

The list goes on but i'll stop it here

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
To all the gentlemen that find this amusing and appealing to their taste, I sincerely must say you all are very intelligent and aware that what I say does not apply to any of you.

The gentlemen known as ‘Alukard’ and ‘DJ’, they might as well sign their life away because it is very saddening to see such a waste of space in this world. Not only could they not finish school, but they are in adulthood and do not have a stabilized job income, let alone their own apartment. It is to my concern that when they are older and their parents pass away they will not have a home to live, or in this case, free-load off of. Hopefully they learn to grow up, but I sincerely doubt it.

The other gentlemen referred to as ‘Vanz’ and a few others. This ‘ignore-listing’ you bring up only satisfies the point I am making here. You ignore me because you want to run away from the fact that you most likely are a homosexual who has not left his closet, as well as running from the truth about ‘growing up’. Even though your voice has not reached maturity and you still sound like a young girl, it is to my concern that you take into account your age as well as your health. Exercising and finding a stable job will set you for life, but I see you just choose to sit, eat, play, and never grow up. I believe Peter Pan is your idol then? Or would it be a smash player?

The good sirs known as ‘Bum’ ‘D1’ and others. Well… to start things off you and me both know that you have to finish school Bum. Do not talk down about me saying I’m a nobody in life when you should take a good luck in the mirror. You are probably a disgrace to your family because you are in this state that you will live happy knowing everyone else is happy. I’ll ask you this.. how much do you make with your job income? Please humor me and answer. It will most definitely provide me with what I know you will become in life…nothing but a useless pawn for us big men in society. The Sir known as D1 and others should not involve themselves in this situation, for we all know you lack in the department on attracting females. Your zero game is what I look for in pitiful men that apply for my show. Please take into consideration that I am here to help men such as yourselves.

BUM163

Smash Lord
lmao i love this guy. a person who can easily state things about people, yet won't dare state who he is. so your worthless in my eyes. a person who can down talk on people and talk about how he is doing good lol. dude no one cares cause you won't ever say your name.

male or female, whoever you are.... you on here like the rest of us and you talking about how good of a life you have? you made a name to get on people nerves cause you are deprived of having a good life maybe? a person like you who gets on people personal life deserves to get beat down.

just hope i don't ever find out who you are. you can take that as A THREAT.

R3N0

Smash Lord
*crowd goes ooooooo*

continues to never post in this thread but only looked b/c bum posted a rebuttle.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea that guy makes no sense. how he disses people yet he can't man up to say who he is? he afraid that people will talk about his flaws? i pay no mind to people like him cause he will stay in the dark like the rat he is. some people you have to give them a punch to the head. knock some sense into them lol.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
whoa where did p.c chris come from? lol its great to see your post. i don't know why ya pay attention to a dude trying to get on people for playing smash.... yet he made a smashboards name just to get on smash players. that's when you know someone is bored and has nothing else to do. not only that, but since he doesn't have a impact within the smash community.... he tries to act like he high o mighty.

pickupartist might not even have an impact on real life lol. anyway if my teammate doesn't come i might be looking for a teammate, cause he might not come for sure.
bum team with meeeeee >_< i suck in singles but im ok in teams >_<

Alukard

Smash Hero
To all the gentlemen that find this amusing and appealing to their taste, I sincerely must say you all are very intelligent and aware that what I say does not apply to any of you.

The gentlemen known as ‘Alukard’ and ‘DJ’, they might as well sign their life away because it is very saddening to see such a waste of space in this world. Not only could they not finish school, but they are in adulthood and do not have a stabilized job income, let alone their own apartment. It is to my concern that when they are older and their parents pass away they will not have a home to live, or in this case, free-load off of. Hopefully they learn to grow up, but I sincerely doubt it.

The other gentlemen referred to as ‘Vanz’ and a few others. This ‘ignore-listing’ you bring up only satisfies the point I am making here. You ignore me because you want to run away from the fact that you most likely are a homosexual who has not left his closet, as well as running from the truth about ‘growing up’. Even though your voice has not reached maturity and you still sound like a young girl, it is to my concern that you take into account your age as well as your health. Exercising and finding a stable job will set you for life, but I see you just choose to sit, eat, play, and never grow up. I believe Peter Pan is your idol then? Or would it be a smash player?

The good sirs known as ‘Bum’ ‘D1’ and others. Well… to start things off you and me both know that you have to finish school Bum. Do not talk down about me saying I’m a nobody in life when you should take a good luck in the mirror. You are probably a disgrace to your family because you are in this state that you will live happy knowing everyone else is happy. I’ll ask you this.. how much do you make with your job income? Please humor me and answer. It will most definitely provide me with what I know you will become in life…nothing but a useless pawn for us big men in society. The Sir known as D1 and others should not involve themselves in this situation, for we all know you lack in the department on attracting females. Your zero game is what I look for in pitiful men that apply for my show. Please take into consideration that I am here to help men such as yourselves.
well ur wrong ... DJN and myself both are doing just fine ... i start para teacher training late oct. i am actually scheduled for two workshops ... as well as me taking over a hardware store on the 25th of oct. in which i'm currently planning on turning it into my own buisness ... so i mean i would love to meet u in person ... and compare ur looks to mine as well as anything else ... mayb size of balls because ur not even introducing urself yet talking us down .... so yea the threat bum has made definitely and infinitely stands for me as well ... plz keep posting false information if u'd like i'll just keep correcting u =]

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea just ask woz to find out his email address and such. it will make easier to find out who i'm beating up

Cia

das kwl
well ur wrong ... DJN and myself both are doing just fine ... i start para teacher training late oct. i am actually scheduled for two workshops ... as well as me taking over a hardware store on the 25th of oct. in which i'm currently planning on turning it into my own buisness ... so i mean i would love to meet u in person ... and compare ur looks to mine as well as anything else ... mayb size of balls because ur not even introducing urself yet talking us down .... so yea the threat bum has made definitely and infinitely stands for me as well ... plz keep posting false information if u'd like i'll just keep correcting u =]
LOL.. there was no need for u to indulge in whatever that ******* said. I didn't even know he was posting in both threads.. it's probably dire. anyway, ignored him the moment I saw his first post and you should do the same.

BUM163

Smash Lord
alukard you shouldn't explain yourself. whether you doing good or not does not give him the rights to talk down on people. it ain't right.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL.. there was no need for u to indulge in whatever that ******* said. I didn't even know he was posting in both threads.. it's probably dire. anyway, ignored him the moment I saw his first post and you should do the same.
ur right it just really does bother me that people would b that low ... especially talking about my friends and myself ... i mean if he is talking all this bigman stuff he should come out and say who he is ... but he wont =\ cuz he is a mystery pu$$y artist

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol go check again cause its not there......... i didn't do anything and that edit means i edit my page.... yup

Alukard

Smash Hero
Such threats and vulgar language displayed amongst you all. Clearly you gentleman show me how primitive and insecure you all are :)
but we aren't going to beat u up because u are correct in wat u say ... cuz u clearly aren't as i proved already ... we are going to beat u up on lack of respect ... manhood ... clearly u haven't reached it yet lol ... anyway i'm tired *yawn*

bum play me in 3s already ... i wanna parry then special u lol =]

EDIT: try to parry and special u lololol

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
STOP <BLEEPING> SPAMMING!!! TALK ABOUT SMASH DIM-WITS!!!!! ^_^
How is every1's training going?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Hello. My name's MarKO, I know u don't know me, but I'm headed to this tourney and my training is going pretty well.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So... Monthly. Saturday.

Who needs a place to stay for the night afterwards? I can house OOS peeps if there are any, and, well, you know, I know you.

And I'm making a list right now. Who's coming with me to bubble tea?

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
If we are gonna have no tripping on, we might as well have the replay code on too. This way, someone(if they wanted) could upload any good matches that they had. Also we should use the improved version of Ocarina, so we can record those matches on our SD cards. If any of you want it, just IM me or you can also get it from NinjaLink. Also, how many wii's do we have so far? Because if you guys have enough wii's I have a pair of component cables i could bring for the tourney.
my aim is LPJ86

Top Bottom