• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Oh yea get at my students I am training in brawl that i brought to the weekly Kadeem aka KAD aka Kadeemkilla and bobby aka ARR18.

LOL that was funny dire got mindgamed from the back of bobby's head LOL

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
SON PC IS MAD WACK AT MELEE, GET AT ME!!!

oh and uh everybody has to come to the tourny i'm hostin on august 23 in L.i. gon be mad ppl comin from nj, nyc, pa, and ct, pot gon be mad huge so it would be nice for the smash community if everybody came. so come... no johns. oh and gmoney can provide housing

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo so is smash 64 on? and Arcana Hearts?
get at me for MM in 64! Vanz I heard u were down.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
umm.. no. i'd rather stick to the plan. but if i like the way the first one went, i'd money match u again :]
ummm... no I'd rather B*T*H OUT LIKE THE BI*C* I AM. u know cuz im so cocky at melee (u know that game no1 plays ne more despite how much ppl hate brawl) I just like to talk mad SH*T online about how im the best at melee so that when sum1 finally money matches me and wants to ante up I want to B*TCH OUT like the 8ITCH I AM.

GET A F*KING LIFE!!!

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
Raffa's take on Vanz

ummm... no I'd rather B*T*H OUT LIKE THE BI*C* I AM.
wow raffa thats mad beast. vanz i didnt think you sounded like a 8itch, 20$ is alot of money. i think you can beat him though. raffa that was mad unnecessary. vanz didnt even say anything to you.

Does everyone know that me and D1 recently found out we are actually long lost Brothers. No Joke.

Cia

das kwl
ummm... no I'd rather B*T*H OUT LIKE THE BI*C* I AM. u know cuz im so cocky at melee (u know that game no1 plays ne more despite how much ppl hate brawl) I just like to talk mad SH*T online about how im the best at melee so that when sum1 finally money matches me and wants to ante up I want to B*TCH OUT like the 8ITCH I AM.

GET A F*KING LIFE!!!
.. umm mad random ugly people talkin to me is definitely not cool. and u suck at both games so i don't even know how you got the courage to think you can just talk to me ****ing loser. with that said, ::ingnore listed::

ron - understand my position in the situation. i have absolutely no idea who my opponent is.. i know nothing about him except someone saying that he plays ganon and space animals. he seems to know alot about me and who i play. i refuse to be the ******* who blindly walks into a situation i can't get myself out of. so if that makes me a *****.. than w/e

oh, and i ask for money matches in person ALL THE TIME, not just online. ANYONE who's seen me at web2zone can tell you that.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i am hosting a tourny and i am going to use the new york rules so i hope you don't mind i am going to cut and paste. if for some reason you have a problem with that i will re write it myself

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
i've come to the realization that nyc needs brawl.otherwise i'd go completely unopposed, unchallenged, and i'd just plain beat the crap out of everyone.. (this excludes people like.. jman, and reno and etc) with MY fox .. LOLOL

at least in brawl they stand a chance
yea u know what... you dont know who your opponent is so you better take the safe precaution and only MM for $10 to be on the safe side. Im just going to completely ignore this post you made just the other day. and that other post u made right after saying your so confident that you can whoop BUM's A$$ regardless of what he throws at you. YET your going to take it easy on this random NOOB that posts asking for a money match. YOU FINALLY GET WAT U WANT and yet you still scared. I dont get it.

UGLY...WOW!!! HAHAHA. yo for ur birthday im gonna get you a mirror mah dude.

also.... i suck in both games right? when did you EVER beat me in melee or brawl? THINK ABOUT THAT. you've lost every encounter we've had.

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol ... somehow melee stirs things up soo well ... it carries to brawl ...

o wat wonderful game we threw out the window nyc lol

i miss that **** talk that makes me spit my cheerios out my mouth lmaooo ... too good to read while bored ... gotta thank them MM's lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt wasssup. me, travis n ace saw soul calibur on sunday afternoon. the game looks great graphics wise n gameplay. the appertience looks high tier with his smooth fightin n combo attacks. darth vader is the big guy that punches u in the gut lol.

either 2morrow or wednesday i will make a new thread. please do not bash any game that had a 6 month span or more cause i'm readin post about how brawl is still bad and these are the same people that still go lol. i just don't really care anymore. there is other games coming out i wanna focus on and wanna train for.

ANYONE WANTS TO TRAIN WITH ME LET ME KNOW. i don't only play brawl. i have arcana hearts, still have melee in which i truly do wanna train for that also. i will buy sc4 in which me n my dude d1 is goin hard on cuz as of right now.. it's tourney play..... until the broken stuff happens lol. blazblue looks real good from graphics to dazzling amazing combos lol. fighting games are starting to come out real hard n their high caliber. my thread will include rules on top. daily updates of games besides brawl and i will actually start posting up results of brawl. anything happenin interestin the world such as dark knight or a game underground thatz good, i will post up links n such. i'm actually gonna try to throw a melee tournament n see how that goes. i'm gonna cater to every community possible. my goal is not simple nor will it be completed in a month... but i'm gonna go hard from training to adversiting once again like how i did.

all i ask is for nyc to help out and any useful info about anything game related please let me know. when i say help out, i mean let me know when a tv is free, ur done wit ur match, someone is playing friendly, anything to help me finish the weekly in time so the boss can see we can do bigger things. it's to hot n stinky and thatz real talk to be lookin for people especially when i'm breathing sumone azz grits cuz they don't know how to wash themselves.

Cia

das kwl
HAHAHAHAHA.. bum just said dazzling.. i must see you say that in person

and than he said azz grits.. well thank god i wasn't eating grits

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo vanz wat days u don't work? i need to get back into melee. me n acemarth talk about bringing all types of games n we got a new manager lol. people are always gettin fired in web2zone, but that maybe the last person for awhile... maybe. anyone that plays any competitor's game please inform me. don't be scare to message me, cuz i'm willin to train wit anyone. it just people are scare of the bx so if anything we can train at web2zone.

yea for real, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wash ur azz before you come to web2zone friday. ahhh man like i'm not even jokin. web2zone should come wit a locker room/showers cause i'll throw all ur stinky azzez in there..... this is not a joke

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ppl are cocky these days jeez

Wtf Is Up With U Vanz U Talk Like Your Up There In The Smash Food Chain Dude U Havent Really Done **** In Melee Or Brawl Lol And Your Talking About How Rafa Sucks In Both Games U Havent Beaten Him And Either Of Them Lol So Wheres The Logic Dude. I Know Ur *** Either Goes To Nyu Or Went To Nyu Put That Skooling To Use Think Before You Speak. Just Man Up And Take The Mm If Not Dont Go Around Asking Everyone That You Think U Can Beat In Mms To Mm You Lol.

Dire Rafa I Think We Are The Last Real Ogs Left That Are True To The Game **** That Da Is The Last Of Our Kind Left Lol We Have To Show These ****ing Mister Andersons What We Are Made Of.

Cia

das kwl
i'm takin off work tmr cuz i gotta wait for the movers to come to my house in the morning.. but i'm free tmr afternoon if you want.. i should be practicin melee anyway

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol 2morrow i might not be free. i'll announce tomorrow the deal whether i'm free or not. if u go to training grounds vanz i wanna train for a bit in melee. friday sc4 comes out......i'm gonna be beasting

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Haven't been on here in the longest and still drama. This is fun to read though, keep it up guys.

By the way...Brawl is a...funny game...I'm not too serious about it anymore but I will still attend tournies every so often for fun.

I'm just sort of angry at how Nintendo released brawl and just left it there like an abandoned baby...no hope basically. So many things can be fixed but they refuse to even consider making games patchable. By the way Nintendo's E3 Press Conference was bogus.... ^_^

I will also be jumping on the SC4 bandwagon with you guys...I'm buying a 360 pretty soon.

And also maybe Street Fighter 4..although that game kind of looks crappy...

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
You are hard to impress, Silvin. :p

If you're talking about ...Wii Music, Animal Crapping and Shaun White Snowboarding..... I guess you're right...me along with 99.9% of the Nintendo community...very hard to impress. Those games aren't even bad, it's just the total lack of support for any game in the "hardcore" category. Not even Pikmin...which is arguably hardcore...I mean dam... people were all hype for Pikmin 3 on the Wii (mind you, it's the perfect console for this type of gameplay)

:dizzy:

Cia

das kwl
that looks alot like sheik's back air

than again it looks like samus' too

meleeeeee

bum - i MAY go to training grounds.. i don't really know though

BUM163

Smash Lord
i seen sc4 in my store. they had 6 ps3 copies n sold them all among themselves lol. the apperitence is probably high tier. his fightin style wit the lightsaber is crazy. nintendo can get more people if they made some hardcore games. their smart cuz they sellin so much, but look at the lineup of games. soo corny. even brawl is a good game to me... but it's still a letdown. the music is sooooooooooooo good though, but the gameplay and characters need to be tuned. also the characters in the game ain't such a good lineup. toon link....... thatz wack. what happen to another f zero representative? a real representative from metroid such as ridley? what happen to the golden sun franchise as a whole? what happen to mischief makers? what happen to imported games like from japan that never came here? nintendo slack hardbody n focus to much on that single player which is good, but gameplay is wat makes a game last decades.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
SC4 tournaments coming soon... :)

Dark V is too good! I can't wait to see YODA!

Gintama is too funny.

In One Piece, Zoro is the MAN!!

Lucky Star is too cute!

Anime FTW

All in AMERICA! LOL

Top Bottom