• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Blazblue is by the same folks that did Guilty Gear, so there's almost no way it's going to be a bad game.

I might bring a gamecube w/ melee next week, if there's a weekly.

R3N0

Smash Lord
so... someone posted 30 minutes of cartoon intros..and that lead to me wasting about.. 2 - 3 hours on looking up old tv shows.

so.. i went to look for these..

beetleborgs
vr troopers
mystic knights
superhuman samurai syber-squad
powerrangers

and then i stayed on watching powerrangers for like the last hour and a half. -_-'
the entire montages of power rangers morphing was so amazing ._. so many memories.. and im still really surprised that they follow the same formula..

--lame story line--
--evil monster introduced--
--oh noes! powerrangers go! (vs putty patrol first)--
--monster is losing, lets make him the size of the city!--
--MEGAZORDZDZDZDZ--

now from here there are 2 steps where it can go.. either they get defeated (seldom happens) and they get super awesome ULTRAZORD with the introduction of a "new" thing that they do.. or they just win like usual using super firepower!

--ALRIGHT GUYS WE WIN!--
--Lame one liners at the end of the episode pertaining to the crappy story line--

Venom NY

Smash Lord
id definetly pick up sf again for a weekly that **** would be fun ;D it would be mad hot and it would end in a ****ing heartbeat lmao sf matches last like 2 minutes too good we could have like 3 tournys lmao and have like sbo **** wit crews that would be mad ****ing hot =]

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
good, we can play some melee :D

reno - you forgot about bulk and skull and that horrible *** theme music that i should probably put in a reno combo video
oh god, you should so do that.

Also, the sound effects they did were awsome.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Dark Knight Owns!

Top 3 movie films this weekend:

1. "The Dark Knight," $155.34 million. (155.34 and 27.6, DAM THATS A HUGE GAP!).

2. "Mamma Mia!", $27.6 million.

3. "Hancock," $14 million.

According to Entertainment News & Gossip, ' "The Dark Knight" took in a record $155.34 million in its first weekend, topping the previous best of $151.1 million for "Spider-Man 3" in May 2007 and pacing Hollywood to its biggest weekend ever, according to studio estimates Sunday" '

As you can see, Dark Knight sold only $155.34 million in ONE WEEKEND! ONE WEEKEND! I'm going to watch the movie again and I bet there are going to be many that are going to watch Dark Knight a 2nd time.

Information unrelated to smash by

Yours truly,

Jay0yeah

fkacyan

Smash Hero
speaking of Gintama, him and the chick with the umbrella is in Jump Ultimate Stars which is a game that everyone shud get into (that isf you like smash bros.)
J!US isn't as good as Smash, though, and not everybody cares to import it or get an R4.

Alukard

Smash Hero
isnt that paperco. dude the pro ganon ... i forget his name -_____-' w.e i think tipman ... anyways ... ummm bum i kinda agree with d1 altho i love the low tiers lol ... but this makes it better for the players ... they need prac. for oos tournies and like me if i go oos i dont have pirate ship -___-' lame huh ... well yea just to let u guys kno ...

i'm bored *sigh*

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
oh, is that who paperco. is? if so.. i've definitely heard of him lol.i've even seen vids of his gannon. woops >_<.

oh wow.. i did not notice pokemon stadium 2 was on lmaoooo. that's ********... i agreee about hanenbow too bum. whatever you wanna do is fine though... but i'm sure a lot of people going oos would like the ecrc rules. doesn't really matter to me though.. i will have more fun with the nyc rules up lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ganon?? yaaay, i've been dying to camp :D
lol

and also ... i dont care which rules either ... i adapt pretty fair ... so yea ... w.e for me as well

get at someone different getting 2nd at FAST1 for brawl ... some dude named reflex O_O mad crazy huh ...

Alukard

Smash Hero
i think i heard of reflex.. not sure..

also, this is the video that we were going crazy over at w2z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQhtezEivt8

edit. oh yeah, reflex was a bowser player in melee. and wow @ him getting second with WARIO

brawl's dumb
omfg ... that was soooo beastly funny ... 3 stocks to ur 1 lmaoooo

oooo wes u see vanz post ... in tiny tiny tiny tiny fonts ... it says get @ my sonic take some notes lololol

jk wes ^_^

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
so... someone posted 30 minutes of cartoon intros..and that lead to me wasting about.. 2 - 3 hours on looking up old tv shows.

LMAO.. That was the point Reno.. it was to bring back the good old memories =]

But in all seriousness.. I want you guys to check out my Kirby combo video. It took me awhile to make it but I'm glad it's done. Tell me what you think. I def am the best kirby in NYC get at my mindgames up in that joint. The people i messed up are in the credits =P

Kirby Combo Vid Part 1
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8HStgXn5eA

Kirby Combo Vid Part 2
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht6u9qDzT1s

So whaat you guys think? KAAABI~ all dai <3 lmfao

Alukard

Smash Hero

But in all seriousness.. I want you guys to check out my Kirby combo video. It took me awhile to make it but I'm glad it's done. Tell me what you think. I def am the best kirby in NYC get at my mindgames up in that joint. The people i messed up are in the credits =P

Kirby Combo Vid Part 1

Kirby Combo Vid Part 2

wow ... i'm upset ... like i really thought i was going to watch sumthing .... -_____-'

Cia

das kwl
LOL i thought you didn't like brawl? Good ganon's eat good peaches in melee. i wanna see this MM. unless your planning to use sheik or fox >_<

also i leave for the Hawaiian tournament in about 27 hours :D
LOL.. i definitely keep sheik for ganon (worked on kage at pound :D)

i still hate brawl, but i'm not that bad at it..

and good luck in hawaii.

yellow_rat_b@st@rd

Smash Cadet

Kirby Combo Vid Part 1

Kirby Combo Vid Part 2

son, that combo vid WAS MAD HOT!!!! <('.' < )...............quit life..i mean it! ( > ',')>

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
i know this is late but wow what a fun weekly XD get at Midnight Sons!! aoshi is too good he picks a character he doesn't even use and trains for 1 day and gets 2nd place.

Blackanese this upcoming weekly its me and u again start pickin mk and spam b its that easy XD

for some reason i wanna buy SC2 for GC again XD

bum u should change the pot % to 1st place 75%, 2nd place 25% XD

ggs playing everybody XD

get at my XD XD XD XD!!!

Top Bottom