• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Miwa

Smash Rookie
Mop/Miwa - I need to play your Yoshi sometime. :D Miwa, you did better in Jash's match then me. I'm jelous ;_; Also, lolz at ya trying to get Blackenese in trouble XD
sowwie lolz...but we both did good! =D
XD but you guys know i was playing =P

Shinigamiii/Mop/Miwa/Jay0 OMFG today was mad beast LMAO had a blast XD!!! Pizza and Lemonade was mad beast OMFG! <3 I loved it so much I couldn't talk XD (john).
XD word me to! It was fun <3 =D

Cia

das kwl
aside from a little last minute drama, i did have fun. so i'm gonna give a few shoutouts of my own.

- to the people i played as soon as i got there. Jtails, Chaos Marth, Alan, Liqui, Jash.. (sorry i can't remember all the names.. good matches)

- Leo: Thanks for teaming with me. i should have went snake against wes + dire, but it's too late to do anything about that now. Team GET ***** OFF THE SAUSAGE!!

- Alex: Thanks for letting me use ur controller. and keep it up, you're getting better

-Crismas: Nice Friendlies. i wish we coulda played more though.

-D1: Nice Tournament set. (WHY AM I NEVER IN BUM's BRACKET!?!? :mad:) and we must get soul calibur 3 matches soon. i'll try and practice it this week

-Fab: Thanks for the Money Match. If you wanna finish our other money match some other time, let me know

-Godot: Thanks for the Money Match. wanna money match my sonic w/ your falcon $5.00??

-Shadow: Gay Metaknight. but i like the gimping. sheik would be proud

-Jman: Green Metaknight is only good in teams.. play white knight.. or red knight.. but definitely not original or dark knight.. those colors suck. nice mk after about a week.. LOL

**also, should **** for Hax$ and the pokemon tcg crew stopping by.. that was random, but cool

BUM163

Smash Lord
there will be new rules up. it was fun n alot of epic matches. i have a few things to say...

after all these months... some people n this is not attackin just one or two people cause i see this happenin from alot of people that friendlys or mm's still happen even when time is almost up for us. i wish web2zone stood past 11, but the fact of the matter is it doesn't. alot of people don't seem to realize i risk my job for ya sooooooooooooooo much. from people coming to tg which i can name several, to people comin into the tournament free or me waitin for people to come.

that is no more. after seeing batman i came home at 7 am in the morning to hear even worse news. my cousin just got put in jail, meanin now i might offically have my lil cousin livin here. i keep it real wit ya n i can't afford to lose my job especially now i might have a fulltime respondiblity. so here is the new rules...

it will no longer be 6 mins. it's way to long. i will do it myself... call the people out for 2 mins literally... i don't care if u went out to eat n u told me or anything else. i will not go upstairs either or anywhere else besides walkin back n forth calling ur name. u don't respond u will be d.q to losers.. if u in losers you will be d.q out the tournament.

if u are playing friendlys or mm without notifying the host aka bum... i don't care if ur new or not dependin who u r n the situation u will either be d.q to losers or even if u in winners be d.q out the whole tournament. inform me theres a free tv before you wanna play friendlys. i never seen so many friendlys yesterday n people just like to hop on the tvs and thing is about that, theres always new faces/names and i be thinkin it's a tournament match so i don't ask cuz i don't wanna interfere, cuz it sucks for someone to ask you questions while you're in an intense match.

new rule which affects everyone and people and this WILL BRING THE COMMUNITY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

I WILL HAVE A PROBLEM LOG THAT WILL TELL ME HOW MANY PROBLEMS I HAD. WHETHER THERE IS A GAME MISSING, SOMEONE REPORTING THEY HAVE SOMETHING STOLEN AND THEY WANNA REPORT IT TO ME AS A PROBLEM WHICH MEANING IT'S OPTIONAL, FRIENDLYS THAT WASN'T AUTHORIZED TO BE PLAY OR MM'S. ANYTHING THAT I WRITE DOWN WILL RESULT IN POT MONEY BEING TAKEN OUT. I TALK TO DIFFERENT DUDES N THEY EVEN AGREE CAUSE IT'S TO THE POINT THAT I GOTTEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF SOOOO MUCH AND YA DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT I'VE DONE. I GOT LOVE FOR ALL YA , BUT LOOK AT THE SCENARIO... I LOOK OUT FOR THE COMMUNITY AND ALOT OF THE TIMES I GET IN TROUBLE. I'M ON RED ALERT OF LOSING MY JOB CAUSE THE RISK I TAKE.

CAN'T NO ONE SAY I DON'T TAKE RISK AND TAKE CREDIT AWAY FROM ME. WHEN PEOPLE NEEDED ME TO LOOK OUT, I DID. REGARDLESS OF WAT MIGHT COME TO ME. I NEED TO BE STRICT MAYBE SO PEOPLE CAN WAKE UP AND ALSO HELP OUT. WHY LOSE A GOOD PLACE THAT FUTURE TOURNAMENTS CAN TAKE PLACE IN SUCH AS STREET FIGHTER 4, SOUL CALIBUR 4, TEKKEN 6, GEARS OF WAR 2 AND OTHER GAMES JUST CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE TO HAVE 5 DOLLAR MM'S AND RISK EVERYTHING.... FOR THAT? RISK LOSING EVERYTHING CAUSE YOU LOST A FRIENDLY AND WANT REVENGE???? LET'S WAKE UP SERIOUSLY. I WANNA DO THE EVENT WITH MESSIANO WHICH HAS A REAL CAUSE TO IT AND I CAN'T EVEN RESPOND TO HIM CAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN EVEN DO IT AT THIS POINT. I FEEL EMBRASSED THAT I TOLD HIM I WANNA DO IT AND NOW I'M IN A HOLE ALMOST TO DEEP TO GET OUT.

EVERYONE THAT DOES COME AND HELP OUT LIKE THE COMMUNITY SHOULD I APPERICATE IT AND ROCKIN I APPERICATE YOU HELPIN YESTERDAY CAUSE I WAS SO STRESS. I APOLOGIZE TO VANZ AND BLACKNESE TO SCREAMIN AT YA, BUT AT THE SAME TIME YA BEEN COMING FOR MONTHS AND KNOW THE RULES. IF PEOPLE CONTINUE TO DO GOOD, I WILL MAKE THE RULES LESS STRICT CAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN HAVING STRICT RULES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN AND EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME, KNOWS I'M ONE OF THE NICEST FUN DUDES TO BE AROUND. ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE DON'T BE SHY TO EMAIL ME ONI163@AOL.COM AND TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
LOL! I felt so bad when he picked it too.

OMG @ how everyone said my face lit up when I played Soul Calibur 3...

...wow so you're saying all the other times you see me playing Smash @ the tournies I look tight?!

LMAO

I won't lie I <3 Soul Calibur to death XDDDD! Ever since Soul Blade...good times...

^_________^!!!

<-Get at my Kilik!!!!
Dude, you lit up brighter then a flashlight on duricel batteries. I've seen you happy and excited before, but that moment with SC3 made it seem like the past times were just smiles. In anycase, I'm glad you had a good time, D1

-Jman: Green Metaknight is only good in teams.. play white knight.. or red knight.. but definitely not original or dark knight.. those colors suck. nice mk after about a week.. LOL
..................what are you implying, Vanz? >=/

EVERYONE THAT DOES COME AND HELP OUT LIKE THE COMMUNITY SHOULD I APPERICATE IT AND ROCKIN I APPERICATE YOU HELPIN YESTERDAY CAUSE I WAS SO STRESS. I APOLOGIZE TO VANZ AND BLACKNESE TO SCREAMIN AT YA, BUT AT THE SAME TIME YA BEEN COMING FOR MONTHS AND KNOW THE RULES. IF PEOPLE CONTINUE TO DO GOOD, I WILL MAKE THE RULES LESS STRICT CAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN HAVING STRICT RULES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN AND EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME, KNOWS I'M ONE OF THE NICEST FUN DUDES TO BE AROUND. ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE DON'T BE SHY TO EMAIL ME ONI163@AOL.COM AND TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS.
No problem. glad to help. Please don't give a random that bracket though. It's bad karma. >>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Despite the asshats yesterday, the weeklie was fun for me. Reason I don't come to these cause....well what happen yesterday. That bull**** is not needed. I don't nothing to anyone for the crap I got. And I even got a few personal remarks. I don't care if its just a video game. You dont take it to the next level like that. And thats what pissed me off. You know who you are so I wont even shout you out. I have done nothing to you or have come to the weeklies in a months worth for THAT kind of respect. You wanna take **** personal, you do it to me in private. Not while I'm playing, trying to focus and have a good time. This is why I don't come to the weekles and don't like the NYC community. People think I dont have my reasons for it. Well now you see.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'll give my shoutouts.

Tier- Nice DK and good job on 2 stocking me with him. I really need to get that fight down packed. DK is so hard for Peach. I don't have a solid plan for him and not many options. But maybe its nothing since we only played once and I just got there and started playing. idk. ether we, next time.

Cass- Thanks for the support and nice on beating comp on that money match. Kickazz wario

Orion (if you bother too look in here) - Good games and nice teaming with you even though we only beat one team. It was fun ether way. And we beasted when we teamed in friendliesNext time your in N.Y let me know and we will team it up again.

Orions friend (the ZSS player) - Nice matches and good to see you again. Your ZSS got better.

Dan- Good matches. Glad I made you a believer of Peach :p

Umbra- Good friendlies and tournament matches. And boy can you camp.

D1 Good tournament. When you camped me and broke my shield and I lost, I was not mad about that. I explained in the beginning of my post what I was mad about. Least you gave me props for beating your Marth. The match went to the third game so Im happy with that. Wait you give me props ether way, ha ha ha. And thanks for being on my side against leo, it was funny.

Hax- Thanks from comming out of nowhere and and saying how good I am and I think you was the one that said you did not think Peach was that good. Made me know I am doing something right with an under rated character.

Jayoyeah- Thanks for the props and good seeing you.

Alex Strife- Thanks for the talk and I know what you mean. But also see where I am comming from and the crap I go through. I only came to this weeklie cause you told me too. Despite the bull****, it was worth comming and I had a blast. Thanks for the support.

Leo- Great tournament matches. To be honest I was a lil afriad of playing you. I did not think I would do so well and make it close games. Best tournament match I had all nite. maybe next time.

REK - Nice tournament match (even though we were not suppose to play and I had to start over and fight alu) Good fox.

Alu- Good tournament match. it was close. Your one of the people I respect the most in swat.

Shadow- Good matches. Your meta did get better from last I played it. Glad I did really good against it since meta ***** Peach bad. Lets me know I am doing something right.

I think I got everyone, and for those that I forgot to mention, Good games. If was so fun when we went to eat after the tournament. Cass is too funny.

Also one more thing, this goes out to the haters and **** talkers that were against me. Until I see you guys pick up Peach, go only Peach in tournaments, and place higher then me, your statements about me and all that crap means nothing and makes you look more of a jackazz. peach is hard to win with and I put enough work into her to get the placeings I got and earned them because I actually.believe it or now....am good with an underused character who everybody thinks sucks and can't do ****. Pick Peach and do better then me or just shove all the statements and comments up your azzes. And for what I placed yesterday, I worked hard and earned it, nuff said.

Not sure when I'll be back for a weeklie again. We'll see what happens. Till then laters all.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff to everyone I saw and fought at the weekly. Ya make these friday's a blast. D1 awesome team we made but we def need some more 4th of July's for next time lol.

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO NYC is definitely the home of inside jokes and phrases...

...when I went to NJ and to MD when I was saying all the jargon that I usually say around you guys they all had question marks on their faces LMAO. I had to explain it to 'em...which wasn't fun at all. NYC catches on quick I love you guys.

4th of July maD00!
We need a Mega Huge NYC tourney w/ a beautiful pot worth frothing @ the mouth for.

Can someone say Apex?

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Mad fun yesterday : D

I cant believe all the weeks I did have SC3 with me and we didnt even play it : /
SC3 was mad fun yesterday, finally got to vs some1 who was actually good at the game and could beat my *** around, at home my friends arent to good despite all the practice one of them would put in and he could still never beat me consistantly. Yes and also D1 got mad excited when he saw SC, was pretty funny. But yea D1, Jayo, Jumpman, and Godot, good ****. I hope Lizardman comes back in 4 back to his former glory from 1 and 2 : D ( axes are silly : D )

at work now so more shout outs later

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Ok i know i have been said to be going after Leo....(Mad haters on this thread) but tell me if im wrong when you see Leo and he gives ya that ear to ear smile you just cant help but go...=] ok now may the flaming commence

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
good weekly besides @ the end >_>

good games to every1 i played

it was fun

after the weekly it was the best tho batman is the best movie ever

see u guys next weekly if there is 1

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
OMG LMFAO the BEST little convo ever after the weekly

Me- u gotta use that drill beak all up in that va jay jay

Travis- na man i be using that horn drill, 1 hit KO ya dig

Godot - 2 bad horn drill never hits

LMFAOOO u had 2 be there

and jesus u gotta change thatavatar, that joint looks like a random guy that would come 2 the weekly thinking hes pro lmfaoooo

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO @ Blacky+Trav+Godot XDDD!

And ROFL @ how that avvy looks like a random that thinks they're PRO LMAO!

Leo's 2 pimp btw xDDD

D1MX (9:47:14 PM): and get at me totally disregarding the fact that you're taken for sorta
D1MX (9:47:24 PM): who's the lucky gal?
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:24 PM): kinda >.<
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:25 PM): lol
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:29 PM): all of em
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:31 PM): :O
D1MX (9:47:32 PM): JLMAO
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:34 PM): :O[SIZE=-0]
[/SIZE]

D1MX (9:47:36 PM): LMFAO
D1MX (9:47:40 PM): I'm so postin this on the boards
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:44 PM): LOL
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:46 PM): >_<
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:49 PM): ahhhhhh

-__-

Smash Ace
LMAO @ Blacky+Trav+Godot XDDD!

And ROFL @ how that avvy looks like a random that thinks they're PRO LMAO!

Leo's 2 pimp btw xDDD

D1MX (9:47:14 PM): and get at me totally disregarding the fact that you're taken for sorta
D1MX (9:47:24 PM): who's the lucky gal?
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:24 PM): kinda >.<
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:25 PM): lol
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:29 PM): all of em
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:31 PM): :O
D1MX (9:47:32 PM): JLMAO
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:34 PM): :O[SIZE=-0]
[/SIZE]

D1MX (9:47:36 PM): LMFAO
D1MX (9:47:40 PM): I'm so postin this on the boards
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:44 PM): LOL
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:46 PM): >_<
SUKalotta GRINCO (9:47:49 PM): ahhhhhh
ur crazy :psycho:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Best....video....EVAR! XD I stopped just as soon as he was going to the otherside...cause god knows what how he'll react...LMAO

Top Bottom