• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Summer time hit me up, I got you. Thats when My Car comes in :)

There wont be that many stages to play on since lots are being banned. I'll have to say I dont think its a good Idea. Thats my opinion on it.

Also, people back of Ph.D. He is cool peoples. It was cuase of him I even have a wii right now. Dude went through alot for me. and I still thank him to this day. So back off.
Dpch I only do it in ribbing....Its kinda how this ish works..

My only pet peeves in forums are ppl bashing others to an extreme for things they are being casual about. I have argued with Vanz ( in real life and on here ) about a lot of **** so its not like i pick on ppl i dont know and Vanz and me are really cool.

Thanks PHD for understanding its not u I was upset at its just that a lot of ppl who were not exactly "good" in melee are bashing brawl these days ( like Dmbrandon lol ) so I am frustrated at the fact that people cannot just enjoy the games for what they are...games.. It is one thing if its Snake or shadow who are being respectful but others are just like "ITS A NEW GAME IM GONNA **** YOU CAUSE IM GDLK HAHAH" and then act all elist when its not that serious.

One a side note

KRS ONE IS THE ****ING ****...OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP FTW

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Lets make a R3no fan listing of all his accomplishments

- being sexy

_-being Asian

- being DEFINITELY full of cuteness

Seriously over the next month of so I am gonna moniter the discussions and change the rulesets to what people are generally agreeing on.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea man. I understand where you are comming from 100% and its true. Which is why i am not really into this game like that. its really annoying.

Its the same with Peach in brawl. People crying and **** about her. When others got it worst. This Chat explains it all So I wont have to wright an essay xD!

[22:40] heavenzmovie912: peach sucks
[22:40] heavenzmovie912: garbage
[22:40] heavenzmovie912: the worst ever
[22:41] heavenzmovie912: if i ever see peach im gonna aggressivey **** her
[22:41] heavenzmovie912: n threaten her if shse calls the cops
[22:44] Dark Pch: No
[22:44] Dark Pch: you just suck with her period
[22:44] Dark Pch: Now quit your *****ing like everyone else
[22:44] heavenzmovie912: becuz she is not the saaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[22:44] heavenzmovie912: and u know this
[22:45] Dark Pch: So ****ing what?
[22:45] Dark Pch: No dsmash
[22:45] Dark Pch: No FC
[22:45] Dark Pch: Waa waa waa
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: no slap
[22:45] Dark Pch: dont like it?
[22:45] Dark Pch: dont play her and stop *****ing
[22:45] Dark Pch: **** gets annoying
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: but thats the thing
[22:45] Dark Pch: nothing but ****ing crybabies
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: i do like her
[22:46] Dark Pch: You think I care she got nerfed?
[22:46] Dark Pch: no
[22:46] Dark Pch: yet I'm best Peach in freaking N.Y (or if not, one of the best, not sure though, have not been around people to say)
[22:46] Dark Pch: I dont care
[22:46] Dark Pch: I deal with it
[22:46] Dark Pch: and man up
[22:46] Dark Pch: and still ****
[22:46] heavenzmovie912: so r u telling me u picked peach in melee juz for the fact she was peach
[22:46] Dark Pch: Marths
[22:46] Dark Pch: Ike
[22:46] Dark Pch: who ever
[22:46] Dark Pch: I waork hard
[22:47] Dark Pch: learn to do that or play some one else and stop crying like the other girls that simple
[22:47] Dark Pch: I get sick an tired of people crying about peach
[22:47] Dark Pch: when other characters got it worst
[22:47] Dark Pch: look at freaking falcon and ganon
[22:47] Dark Pch: the got it worst than her
[22:47] Dark Pch: and no one is *****ing about them
[22:47] Dark Pch: why why you Peach players gotta do it
[22:47] Dark Pch: cause no cheap kills
[22:47] Dark Pch: ?
[22:48] Dark Pch: no Dsmash power
[22:48] Dark Pch: ?
[22:48] Dark Pch: bunch of freaking weak players
[22:48] heavenzmovie912: ur right she def isnt bad as falcon n ganon
[22:49] Dark Pch: people comming to me all the time saying sucks, I need to gimp with Dsmash to win, I need FC to win, all that bull****
[22:49] Dark Pch: Yet I am the one ****** with her
[22:49] Dark Pch: you see me *****ing?
[22:49] heavenzmovie912: ****
[22:49] Dark Pch: NO!
[22:49] Dark Pch: you think I like that she is nerfed?
[22:49] Dark Pch: I dont take
[22:49] Dark Pch: I still do my damage and own
[22:50] heavenzmovie912: i have the most respect for u out of any1 in smashboards
[22:50] heavenzmovie912: u r truly committed
[22:50] Dark Pch: I been that way ever since I touched her in melee
[22:51] Dark Pch: This **** gets annoying
[22:52] Dark Pch: If I can beast with her, why cant the rest of the cry babies can?
[22:52] Dark Pch: cause they depend on Dsmash and **** to win
[22:52] heavenzmovie912: cuz they aren't patient enough?
[22:52] Dark Pch: I swear, It makes me ashamed to even be a Peach main in brawl from these people
[22:53] Dark Pch: They freaking suck as Peach
[22:53] Dark Pch: that simple
[22:53] heavenzmovie912: well teach me peach
[22:53] Dark Pch: You have to work HARDER now to win with her
[22:53] Dark Pch: and people dont wanna do that with Peach
[22:53] heavenzmovie912: cuz obviously i mite juz be playin lik e melee
[22:53] Dark Pch: so they *****
[22:54] Dark Pch: Teach you?
[22:54] Dark Pch: dude you juat came off with Peach sucks and ****
[22:54] Dark Pch: and now you want me to teach you?
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: uh
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: maybe?
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: see
[22:55] heavenzmovie912: the reason is is cuz i dont get how to play her so if u r rapin then teach me
[22:57] Dark Pch: I have to think about that cause they way you came of *****ing about Peach got me pissed off
[22:57] Dark Pch: I'm sick of people crying about her
[22:58] Dark Pch: and crying to me the most

People dont wanna work hard at a new game. Cant deal with the changes, so they ***** and cry like lil school girls. If people dont like or cant handle the game............QUIT? :confused:

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Yea man. I understand where you are comming from 100% and its true. Which is why i am not really into this game like that. its really annoying.

Its the same with Peach in brawl. People crying and **** about her. When others got it worst. This Chat explains it all So I wont have to wright an essay xD!

[22:40] heavenzmovie912: peach sucks
[22:40] heavenzmovie912: garbage
[22:40] heavenzmovie912: the worst ever
[22:41] heavenzmovie912: if i ever see peach im gonna aggressivey **** her
[22:41] heavenzmovie912: n threaten her if shse calls the cops
[22:44] Dark Pch: No
[22:44] Dark Pch: you just suck with her period
[22:44] Dark Pch: Now quit your *****ing like everyone else
[22:44] heavenzmovie912: becuz she is not the saaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[22:44] heavenzmovie912: and u know this
[22:45] Dark Pch: So ****ing what?
[22:45] Dark Pch: No dsmash
[22:45] Dark Pch: No FC
[22:45] Dark Pch: Waa waa waa
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: no slap
[22:45] Dark Pch: dont like it?
[22:45] Dark Pch: dont play her and stop *****ing
[22:45] Dark Pch: **** gets annoying
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: but thats the thing
[22:45] Dark Pch: nothing but ****ing crybabies
[22:45] heavenzmovie912: i do like her
[22:46] Dark Pch: You think I care she got nerfed?
[22:46] Dark Pch: no
[22:46] Dark Pch: yet I'm best Peach in freaking N.Y (or if not, one of the best, not sure though, have not been around people to say)
[22:46] Dark Pch: I dont care
[22:46] Dark Pch: I deal with it
[22:46] Dark Pch: and man up
[22:46] Dark Pch: and still ****
[22:46] heavenzmovie912: so r u telling me u picked peach in melee juz for the fact she was peach
[22:46] Dark Pch: Marths
[22:46] Dark Pch: Ike
[22:46] Dark Pch: who ever
[22:46] Dark Pch: I waork hard
[22:47] Dark Pch: learn to do that or play some one else and stop crying like the other girls that simple
[22:47] Dark Pch: I get sick an tired of people crying about peach
[22:47] Dark Pch: when other characters got it worst
[22:47] Dark Pch: look at freaking falcon and ganon
[22:47] Dark Pch: the got it worst than her
[22:47] Dark Pch: and no one is *****ing about them
[22:47] Dark Pch: why why you Peach players gotta do it
[22:47] Dark Pch: cause no cheap kills
[22:47] Dark Pch: ?
[22:48] Dark Pch: no Dsmash power
[22:48] Dark Pch: ?
[22:48] Dark Pch: bunch of freaking weak players
[22:48] heavenzmovie912: ur right she def isnt bad as falcon n ganon
[22:49] Dark Pch: people comming to me all the time saying sucks, I need to gimp with Dsmash to win, I need FC to win, all that bull****
[22:49] Dark Pch: Yet I am the one ****** with her
[22:49] Dark Pch: you see me *****ing?
[22:49] heavenzmovie912: ****
[22:49] Dark Pch: you think I like that she is nerfed?
[22:49] Dark Pch: I dont take
[22:49] Dark Pch: I still do my damage and own
[22:50] heavenzmovie912: i have the most respect for u out of any1 in smashboards
[22:50] heavenzmovie912: u r truly committed
[22:50] Dark Pch: I been that way ever since I touched her in melee
[22:51] Dark Pch: This **** gets annoying
[22:52] Dark Pch: If I can beast with her, why cant the rest of the cry babies can?
[22:52] Dark Pch: cause they depend on Dsmash and **** to win
[22:52] heavenzmovie912: cuz they aren't patient enough?
[22:52] Dark Pch: I swear, It makes me ashamed to even be a Peach main in brawl from these people
[22:53] Dark Pch: They freaking suck as Peach
[22:53] Dark Pch: that simple
[22:53] heavenzmovie912: well teach me peach
[22:53] Dark Pch: You have to work HARDER now to win with her
[22:53] Dark Pch: and people dont wanna do that with Peach
[22:53] heavenzmovie912: cuz obviously i mite juz be playin lik e melee
[22:53] Dark Pch: so they *****
[22:54] Dark Pch: Teach you?
[22:54] Dark Pch: dude you juat came off with Peach sucks and ****
[22:54] Dark Pch: and now you want me to teach you?
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: uh
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: maybe?
[22:54] heavenzmovie912: see
[22:55] heavenzmovie912: the reason is is cuz i dont get how to play her so if u r rapin then teach me
[22:57] Dark Pch: I have to think about that cause they way you came of *****ing about Peach got me pissed off
[22:57] Dark Pch: I'm sick of people crying about her
[22:58] Dark Pch: and crying to me the most

People dont wanna work hard at a new game. Cant deal with the changes, so they ***** and cry like lil school girls. If people dont like or cant handle the game............QUIT? :confused:
easier said than done

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
^_^ with that said, i need me to join a pro crew ^_^
I'll be honest it is EXTREMELY HARD...first you need to play EVERYDAY...its not like smash you need to be dedicated to this 100% and beyond that most of the top players are ppl who have played since Halo 1...my friends and I have that exp but they are amazing...

Beyond that its just steadying urself and working hard.

And we are not a crew...we are a team lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I need a ****ing copy of brawl yo my **** broke now i seriously cannot practicee i cant practice against certain characters and -now it just doesnt work from time to time =/ ****!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i know where u coming from, i WAS on of those everyday players until recently i got into some **** with my bro and he has a hold the 360 and halo 3 in my crib. But yeah i dont blame him, cuz im addicted to it. While my other peepz are playing Gears of war [saying its better than Halo, which i dont believe] im playing halo. But yeah i know where u coming from Light

Doc.

Smash Ace
i know where u coming from, i WAS on of those everyday players until recently i got into some **** with my bro and he has a hold the 360 and halo 3 in my crib. But yeah i dont blame him, cuz im addicted to it. While my other peepz are playing Gears of war [saying its better than Halo, which i dont believe] im playing halo. But yeah i know where u coming from Light

Lmao gears doesnt even compare to Halo due its over powerd host advantage even offline host is over powerd lol Halo rules but i like call of duty 4 better

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
sadly i probably won't be able to go to the next weekly, oh well, next week i can, mainly cuz it's not on saturday
wat r u talkin about... if there is a weekly... its gonna b on friday... but there is a tourny the day after so thats y ppl may or may not go

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
do these happen on a fridays or a saturdays?
I'm not trying to be an ***, but are you ****ing ********? I said it like THREE times to you. ****ing Friday! There's a **** tourney in NJ on Saturday. Jesus. -_-. Freaking nubs! =P.

Anyways! How are people going on Saturday. It's in a few days, and I REALLY wanna go!!! If anyone is going, how are you getting there, and can I come with?

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
sadly i probably won't be able to go to the next weekly, oh well, next week i can, mainly cuz it's not on saturday
i cant go either. im not sure when i be able to go to the weeklies again if ever. this was the problem i had a long time ago when i wasnt that much into the nyc smash scene. the tourney just runs for 2 long.

if we could actually start at 6 i mean doubles litterally begins at 6 i would be able to go but it doesnt.

i feel the weekly should be on saturday because if we wouldnt even use the rules of other states why should we care about when they have tourneys? we get like 2 or 3 people from jersey that come to our weeklies anyway so i dont see their importance.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Oi...very simple why there were on fridays

- they were suppose to be small tournies of 20-30 people at most and it was something people could come to the store daily for and chill, relax, whatever

- if they were on saturday's it would be bigger scale tournaments and people from NJ WOULD come. Every tournament I had on a sat had at least 10-15 OOS. First tournament I ran had people from Ohio.

They never ran late people sometimes showed up late or too many would come and we could not accommodate. Since I left well I dont know lol.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
my name is what, my name is who, my name is *chika chika*, slim blacka... lmfaoooo yah idk

and i really dont think the weekly should be on sat. its just, usually every1 got stuff 2 do, even if it starts at afternoon. still it would be nice if it could start a little earlier on fridays, cause i noticed theres alot of ghetto people at the 42nd subway at 2 o clock in the morning... even though its kinda interesting =] lmfaooo

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
my name is what, my name is who, my name is *chika chika*, slim blacka... lmfaoooo yah idk

and i really dont think the weekly should be on sat. its just, usually every1 got stuff 2 do, even if it starts at afternoon. still it would be nice if it could start a little earlier on fridays, cause i noticed theres alot of ghetto people at the 42nd subway at 2 o clock in the morning... even though its kinda interesting =] lmfaooo
You can chill with your kind. :laugh:

Yea, I like Fridays, but it should be a lil' earlier. Like 3:30, or 4 o' clock for warm ups, then at like ACTUALLY 5:30, or 6 for Doubles, and so on. I don't wake up 'till like 3pm on Saturdays now. Lmao. And the trains are mad ******** at night. Omg, I wanna die waiting for the trains.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there. You should go anyways. A LOT of people who don't post on the boards go, so we don't know if they are. Dark.Pch is going also, and so is another one of our crew members.

BUM163

Smash Lord
honestly i rather do it saturdays. i worry about ya safety and itz not cool to have 14 year olds on the train about 2am. the streets ain't safe. i will be goin 2 web2zone 2day and it will only be on fridays if there isn't a tournament on sat... well thatz wat i'm gonna tell the boss anyway. plus more people will attend it on sats and it will start early so people don't have 2 worry about stuff like that.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
honestly i rather do it saturdays. i worry about ya safety and itz not cool to have 14 year olds on the train about 2am. the streets ain't safe. i will be goin 2 web2zone 2day and it will only be on fridays if there isn't a tournament on sat... well thatz wat i'm gonna tell the boss anyway. plus more people will attend it on sats and it will start early so people don't have 2 worry about stuff like that.
noooo bum
sat = NJ people = metaknights = bad 4 ICs = no more sexy time 4 me = 40 year old virgin

is any of this stuff getting 2 u bum? good lmfao

but if it DOES go on saturdays hopefully it will be in the afternoons

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
The way I see it, they haven't been *****/killed yet, so why stop?

noooo bum
sat = NJ people = metaknights = bad 4 ICs = no more sexy time 4 me = 40 year old virgin

is any of this stuff getting 2 u bum? good lmfao

but if it DOES go on saturdays hopefully it will be in the afternoons
ROTFL! That's too good.

D1

Banned via Administration
If its on Saturday, registration has to be from 11pm-12:30pm then have brackets ready to go @ 1pm...usually a good handful of heads are there for teams...then while teams progresses as the singles bracket is being made random heads will show up late for singles...and I dunno if this is tough for the directors or not, but they can as they go? Or something?

*shrug*

I miss the good ol' Saturday tourneys...frickin wake up eat some good ol' breakfast think about who's on my hitlist before the tourney starts, get to the venue MAD early see some local/outta state heads...talk to the them like we been friends since birth ^_^...venue finally opens we all let out a sigh of relief, we get in and start doing random friendlies and notice the person is sandbagging, but we keep playing anyway (while probably sandbagging ourselves LOL)...then while this is going well-known heads start coming in and ppl start saying whaddup exchanging hugs, handshakes, kisses O_o, and whack heads start meatriding outta nowhere going, "OMG Its <insert well known smasher here>!!!" Then when its time to register for the tourney ppl start ignoring and keep playing friendlies...(I remember in the DA tourneys back then they'd actually go to the TVs and shut off the cubes!!! LMAO!) While you're waiting on line to sign up you see a couple old pals and exchange words of encouragement hoping you don't face each other first round...

...**** OMFG I could write a **** BOOK/BLOG about my tourney experiences...from outta state...to local...to MLG...to frickin OMFG!

I miss Saturdays ^_^.

I sound like an old man reminiscing while looking across a lake waiting for a fish to snag on my lure.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
If its on Saturday, registration has to be from 11pm-12:30pm then have brackets ready to go @ 1pm...usually a good handful of heads are there for teams...then while teams progresses as the singles bracket is being made random heads will show up late for singles...and I dunno if this is tough for the directors or not, but they can as they go? Or something?

*shrug*

I miss the good ol' Saturday tourneys...frickin wake up eat some good ol' breakfast think about who's on my hitlist before the tourney starts, get to the venue MAD early see some local/outta state heads...talk to the them like we been friends since birth ^_^...venue finally opens we all let out a sigh of relief, we get in and start doing random friendlies and notice the person is sandbagging, but we keep playing anyway (while probably sandbagging ourselves LOL)...then while this is going well-known heads start coming in and ppl start saying whaddup exchanging hugs, handshakes, kisses O_o, and whack heads start meatriding outta nowhere going, "OMG Its <insert well known smasher here>!!!" Then when its time to register for the tourney ppl start ignoring and keep playing friendlies...(I remember in the DA tourneys back then they'd actually go to the TVs and shut off the cubes!!! LMAO!) While you're waiting on line to sign up you see a couple old pals and exchange words of encouragement hoping you don't face each other first round...

...**** OMFG I could write a **** BOOK/BLOG about my tourney experiences...from outta state...to local...to MLG...to frickin OMFG!

I miss Saturdays ^_^.

I sound like an old man reminiscing while looking across a lake waiting for a fish to snag on my lure.
LMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO I REMEMBER THAT on the saturday tournys LMAOOOO 2 freaking good.

BUt saturday tournys definetly s-ound maaaaddd good the only reason i dont enter singles *the majority of the times* is cuz its so late,that AND i love teams

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

*shrug*

I miss Saturdays ^_^.

ROFLMAO D1 lolz. IF ppl cant decide maybe they shud do Weeklies on Fris-and Sats, so the ones who cant make it to fris, go on sats, and the ones who are busy on sats goes to the ons on Fris

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It should be on saturdays...

I mean that way I can play with you guys :)

I miss D1 and Bum :(

Bum - Do you play Ness in brawl? You should definitely play ness or lucas and use them in tourney LOL

D1 - Your **** bro >_> too goodz

Top Bottom