• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
If its on Saturday, registration has to be from 11pm-12:30pm

and whack heads start meatriding outta nowhere going, "OMG Its <insert well known smasher here>!!!" .
man D1, 11pm till 12-30pm for sign up? thats beast sons a whole day 4 sign up lmfaoooo =]

and lmfaoo i could imagine D1 saying that meatriding crap, sounds mad funny, this guy is 2 good lmfaoo

Snakeee

Smash Master
D1 that was really moving lol.
I actually know what you're talking about and to the people that think I'm really new to the scene or something the first tourney I went to was Gauntlet.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
So umm... yeah...

Does anyone know how to get to Sesame Street?

Sesame street was the first thing I ever masturbated to...

I was 8. I liked it.

There were some cute little black girls doing some dance and then they were hugging and kissing each other on the cheek.

Sesame in the street is a hazard to pedestrians

Anyways...

See everyone friday

Venom NY

Smash Lord
it's coming ... i'm calling it now.
O______o ohhh yeahhhh its coming lol

So umm... yeah...

Does anyone know how to get to Sesame Street?

Sesame street was the first thing I ever masturbated to...

I was 8. I liked it.

There were some cute little black girls doing some dance and then they were hugging and kissing each other on the cheek.

Sesame in the street is a hazard to pedestrians

Anyways...

See everyone friday
LMAOOOOOOOOO WTFFF ...thats preety hot LMAO

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Yo, haven't been to a weekly in mad long :(. Don't know if nobody remembers me lol, but w/e, the environment was mad chill/relaxed/funny as hell wit people yelling the most random ****. I gotta hit it up again.

Friday/Saturday is aight in my book, but idk bout other ppls agendas an stuff. But yeah, 1st time i hit up zenith, it was mad crazy. So I might be leanin towards saturday tournies if it means that they'll be crazy like that.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
IF it's on friday, that means I'm gonna be the only reppin ma crew hard body!, Meh, it doesn't matter that just means I need a doubles partner. Anyone up for doubles!?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
my whole crew is comming to this. I'll give my Peach another shot at singles. I'm afraid to even enter any tournaments right now cause I always screw up at the last min. And I get tired of it when I know I can do damage like if it were friendlies. Seems I still get nervous in tourny matches. I need to get over this crap some how.

But yea, expect I.E to hit this up. Six members in total.

I'll bring a set up if you guys want and I'll bring both melee and brawl. I play both games equally.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
my whole crew is comming to this. I'll give my Peach another shot at singles. I'm afraid to even enter any tournaments right now cause I always screw up at the last min. And I get tired of it when I know I can do damage like if it were friendlies. Seems I still get nervous in tourny matches. I need to get over this crap some how.

I'll bring a set up if you guys want and I'll bring both melee and brawl. I play both games equally.
how can u still have that problem LOL

i dont understand >.<

and gkrackerr u no i love u ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cause I'm a very nersous player, I can hide it, but dont mean I'm cool. In melee I get nervous when I fight characters over Peach and other below her or just depends on who I play. I'll freeze up with nearly everyone I play.

Brawl I'm more shook up. Last I enter singles I got dead last. it was that bad -____- '

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
**** Dark. I had that prob but what I think about when I'm in the match is the other person crying cause I 3/4 stocked his ***. Then I get all happy inside and forget that I was nervous. I still am a bit but I'm more calm then nervous.

I had that problem too , I got someone down to 2 stocks and I had 4 , in melee of course. Then my finger slipped because I got over cocky. Guess what 0-70 precent , then I got fsmashed off the stage from a tipper. Boom dead. then I was nervous again cause I wasn't expecting that. Then my hands started shaking then I lost the set. After that I learned never to be cocky even if you have a big lead.

But anyway I just wanted to find out if we can still have melee tournies. I know dark is bringing a copy and I'mma be playing melee and brawl with him. So anybody know if we're gonna have melee singles or doubles?

Dark hit me up if you get any info on this. I didn't play melee with challenging people for a while.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo who is goin to the nj brawl tournament this sat? if u goin let me know so i can go wit u. itz not 2 far from wat diem brandon told me.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol this is still at w2z right? ill be thurr, make sure I get my grand *** entrance I haven't been in like over 2 months or some ****

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
god I hope I discover the new wobbling or perfect the samus air-grapple > jab infinite..

than everyone will hate brawl..

or even better, they discover VC and brawl will be dropped from tournament play faster than soul calibur 3.. LOLOLOL
vanz stop plotting doom -_-

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
Who am i? I'm Spider-man....
but seriously,
he did? i dont remember see him at the weeklies, i see everybody else but him and reno.
Maybe i have... Who u Dial? I dont remember see in u at weeklies either, last we was the first time i ever seen a dial at w2z
who am i i like this game lets see if everyone knows who everyone is cuz ph d i didnt know this was u due to ur sn lol anyone know who i am cuz i swear i think im unknown lol

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
Wow lol

Noobs

I'll play you in Halo and beat you bad...the team in my sig is my pro team lol

But I am not gonna brag about halo when Ace plays better I am just a great coach with pretty good insight and some decent br lol

In case you were wondering I was the reason Ace Marth works there and I pretty much made W2Z what it is made Zenith and everything but I am not here to give my resume ( though I could lol ) but just because you did not see me did not mean I didn't see you. Pretty much until Oct, I put most of the weeklies together along with Jayoyeah but thats another story I should put to paper cause its fun to read...like I said your a random til you prove yourself ( not to disrespect but thats how forums go...I went through it and so did many people here )

Either way do not come in here bashing anyone cause they like a game more than another. My opinion is that I like both games but I like to watch Melee more for speed ( same with MVC2/3s as I love to watch MVC2 more but IMO GGXXAC is the best game to watch fighting game wise ) but I play Brawl more because I have trouble committing myself to the Melee memory ( aka doing L cancels/wavedashing and such by heart ).

Either way always remeber one thing kiddies

Play nice and no disrespecting people who know more unless they deserve it lol.
hey are u crismases bf? if so holy **** i didnt know u did all that lol (mad clueless -_-)

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
who am i i like this game lets see if everyone knows who everyone is cuz ph d i didnt know this was u due to ur sn lol anyone know who i am cuz i swear i think im unknown lol
EDIT: quit for triple Quad posting and not apologizing or addressing it.

hey have you guys seen my little brother. hes pretty pimp lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fMxRH2YQPo

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Just what i was looking for, cant wait.

Name: Shawn Ghahary
Tag: goQQ
Email: dkghahary@yahoo.com
Zip: 07646
LOL!!! What a noob.

LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO 2 GOOOD!! nobody gives there info anymore just go to the store and thats it sign up lol those rules are soooooooooo 1 year ago LMAO
It was his first post, and he already seems like a noob. =P

Fer sheezy. People better expect **** from us. And Dark, why don't you stay the night on Friday? It'll be crazy. And oh! No more of that Webcam BS. I'm getting a DVD recorder! =).

yea me 2 i definitely wanna go since i cant go the this fridays NYC weekly.

no joke though if someone offers bum a ride please consider me 2, i will go out of my way to meet you if i have to.
PLEASE! ME TOO! I will meet anywhere a train goes. Lol. PLEASE!!!!!!

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
It should be on saturdays...

I mean that way I can play with you guys :)

I miss D1 and Bum :(

Bum - Do you play Ness in brawl? You should definitely play ness or lucas and use them in tourney LOL

D1 - Your **** bro >_> too goodz
where have u been 0_0 DUDE PLAY ME IN BRAWL ^_^

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
EDIT: quit for triple Quad posting and not apologizing or addressing it.

hey have you guys seen my little brother. hes pretty pimp lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_fMxRH2YQPo
lol i enjoy u flaming me lol but im just catching up on all the **** i missed u guys post like a beast and i havent been around the forum so im just making comments to everything i missed have u read wat i was saying 0_0 (completely ignored -_-) anyways dude i definently gotta vrs ur ganon i heard good **** about it ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Fer sheezy. People better expect **** from us. And Dark, why don't you stay the night on Friday? It'll be crazy. And oh! No more of that Webcam BS. I'm getting a DVD recorder! =).
Hmm.....maybe, If you supply food and money to get back home. And you should invite more to stay over or something. cant be just us playing. Tends to get boring

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
lol i enjoy u flaming me lol but im just catching up on all the **** i missed u guys post like a beast and i havent been around the forum so im just making comments to everything i missed have u read wat i was saying 0_0 (completely ignored -_-) anyways dude i definently gotta vrs ur ganon i heard good **** about it ^_^
WOW really?!?! have i met you before, ive seen you name but have i played you?

also thanks alot for the compliment.

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
WOW really?!?! have i met you before, ive seen you name but have i played you?

also thanks alot for the compliment.
i dont think we formally met but i saw u playing f2b at the last weeklie u where doing pretty good i think u guys where doing a friendly not sure though either way u gotta try my diddy lol i still gotta polish it more though it needs work i still sd on pokemon stadium >_<

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
yo.......are these still gonna be moved till saturday? just wondering. I can't go to this one guys, oh well, see you guys at the next one.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.....maybe, If you supply food and money to get back home. And you should invite more to stay over or something. cant be just us playing. Tends to get boring
More than one person can come. Dude. My dad is going to be in PANAMA! I can do w/e the F**K I want! Lol. Not that I couldn't anyways. But yea. It can be a few people. Like crew I guess, maybe a couple others. But be prepared to sleep on blow up mattress and/or floor. Lmao.

De que diablo....

This thread is filled with more spam then a supermarket.
I agree 100%. It's ridiculous. But at least people aren't getting bans for it. Lol. Get away with it while you can. Though I hate it when I miss something important because Taka posts 40957905 times...

-__-

Smash Ace
does ne1 wana get on my name and help me level up my Smash thingy (Smash Journeyman to lets say mod??)

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
More than one person can come. Dude. My dad is going to be in PANAMA! I can do w/e the F**K I want! Lol. Not that I couldn't anyways. But yea. It can be a few people. Like crew I guess, maybe a couple others. But be prepared to sleep on blow up mattress and/or floor. Lmao.

I agree 100%. It's ridiculous. But at least people aren't getting bans for it. Lol. Get away with it while you can. Though I hate it when I miss something important because Taka posts 40957905 times...
-_- wat did u miss i havent posted except for the past 15 minutes and there was nothing said except like 2 posts about my posts lol i'll figure out how to multi quote later till then i guess im spaming like a diddy kong in brawl oh **** lol

Top Bottom