• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Check the first page on this thread. It's got all you need to know about getting to web2zone Nurok.

That's if you haven't found it already :D

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
its in the heart of manhattan nurok.

and to clear up anyones questions. singles starts @ 6 pm. should end around 9-9:30 (hopefully sooner)
ace i thought singles were second to wait for cort,pc, and plairnkk? oh wellz i dont care ima be there at 6 as always.

still need a partner!! wats good ppl!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
ok singles is going to happen then itsz doublesz ok how much is each 1 going to be singles is wat10$ then doublesz is 5 like last week it should be like that so more people can enter cause its cheaper lol more people enter more money in the pot causei no theres not going to be a lot of people that have the money to enter both

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well, they're broke. its goin to be 10 for singles, 10 for each teammate.

SINGLES START 6 ON THE DOT PPL. then after singles is gonna be teams. then if we have time, we'll do friendlies. so, i expect to see everyone plus more.
i am 1 of those broke people:urg: lol and u have a jop u cant talk lmao and i am 14 i still have to ask my mom 4 money and if she dont have it i am deaded lol so yea i guess i am going to enter 1 tourny lmao unless some1 want to help me plz:( lmao

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the prob is since the venue takes 50% the prize pot for a 5 dollar entry fee would b like 12 dollars lol and ud barely get ur money back i guess thats why they gotta do it that way

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Alright, my friend and I will be going straight after school. When's the earliest we can come?

Keep an eye out for a Jigglypuff player! I was at web2zone at a previous tourney.

BUM163

Smash Lord
should b good one but yo u should do teams first n then singles but lets see the outcome of how many people come

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Alright just got back home from it..... Whoooo! I got a lot of work to do. Getting Wes on my first match didn't help much either, hahaha. Lots of fun though, I would come next week but I have SAT2's, but I'm gonna try to come the week after, definetely.

D1

Banned via Administration
Well I had oodles of fun playing everybody.

To all those I played today:

"Good Fight...Good Night."

And DJ Nintendo's Mario is mad nasty in teams COME SEE HIM!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh man, I never had so much fun in a tourny before in my life......and it was just singles. the matches I had were beast. and I did well even won some of them. I think the way I played today was the best I ever did in my life. Im gonna keep training hard like always and im entering singles next month and see how I do.

Shout out time.

Quil- Do good freaking matches. im suprised I caught up in the marth fight and was so so close to winning. Good stuff dude. and your Falco is crazy too. I had to think of something for the win I got on that one. Oh man I so want to play you again.

Jayoyeah- Those were some crazy intense matches we had.and I won three matches against you YAY!!. I so want too keep playing you. We so have to play each other when we are at tournies. And god sake dude, why dont you die!? XD!!!!

Vanz- nice team match when you used Pichu. When we were on teams it was pretty fun. next time i dont mind if we do it again. And someday a singles as well

Dionis- Nice Falcon fight we had.It was hard to beat you. I want to play you more.I need more Falcon fights

Bum- dang man, I so wished I had like 2 matches before I played you. I could not wave dash and Shfl my FC much. But the second match was kinda intense even if I did get 2 stock. but I went out no loser. Remember that sweet Peach combo I did before I died and everyone got all hyped? eh, that was funny, then I get owned cause I did that. Playing you was so much fun. I so want to play you again, but after I warm up this time. I learned my lesson. lol

JC- nice team fights. I want to play you more in singles. at the school we shall do that. and we needto do our team "OMG" and "OMFG" too fun and 2 funny. XD!!!

I think that is all. well with the way I play now, I need to fight harder people to improve it. so next month I will enter singles and see how I do. this tourny was so much fun.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
that tourny was the **** besides the big black guy name ron oding and breaking walls lol but other then that it was the **** and what was the raking 4 the tourny shout out to ace and killafox thanks man 4 good match even tho ya sandbaged lol to quil nice team matches to they were fun tag 4 be tag lmao dj and d1 4 wining u still suck lol and last but not least my teammate hax 4 doing bad the whole tourny na just playing lol we did good 5th again that really good t obad we dont get past 5th and yea and papa dave omost 4 got about him

and yea was that the last weekly????

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Ok lets see where to start?.....First i wanna thank bum and wes and everybody else that keep that lunatic under control, dude, that was not cool he could have really hurt someone including the little kids, can't forgive this.

GG's to everyone that i played and beat and those that beat me, time to stop holding back next time and step up my game. Dark pch we did good in friendly teams u got better nice peach man.

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
F**k you dynamic duo and i hope when u have it dies inside ur wife.

f**k web2zone also

f**k everybody

f**k the world

I hope the smash community all gets hit by a bus and dies

good clucks f*****s

f**k smash

I'll kill the smash community

every single last one of you is dead.

DEAD!!!

starting wit nyc

yes....come out to gauntlet....

yes....

continue to come to the bi-weeklies...

you'll never know when you'll be the one to drop like a fly

you may go into the venue..

but will you make it out....?

I got a different type of short hop laser in mind...

take it lightly if you want...

D1

Yo Ron...please...just chll bro...please. We can't let there be another Columbine, or VA tech massacre over smash please man. : (

Link226

Smash Ace

f**k web2zone also

f**k everybody

f**k the world

good clucks f*****s

f**k smash

DEAD!!!

starting wit nyc

yes....

Are you serious?? Good thing i left before you caught your period. LOL Its a ****ing game...seriously Go quit life.

But anyway yesterday was the ****. It was nice to see Bum **** up mad people with DK.

Shout Outs

Sorry Hoyo for not playing you. I was kinda broke and was using my School metro card...had to go before 9.

Vanz...we need to fight again man. Good ****. But Link owns all. You might got me in X-men Vs. Street fighter but i got you on SSBM *****!! LOL Hopefully we play again. Your DK is broken. Your friend was nice too with his CF, i give him props. But i had to pick dreamland after he beat me in YS!

Blaze!!! Wish we played but i saw your Roy...thats some slick **** your hiding there. You was getting at Bum first stock! To bad you lost. lol

D1

WTF @ every smasher there's only one that most ppl are worried about...not necessary. All the other smashers newcomers and vets have been attending many events w/o having to worry about their security being jeopardized.

I love my boy Philly, but if he's not jokin about his post...this will be something that has to be looked further into...like I said I don't need another Columbine o VA Tech.

Do the right thing like Spike Lee Philly...Do the Right Thing.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Emergency Attention

As of now the weeklys are CANCELLED as well as GAUNTLET until further notice. If ppl havent heard yet Ron went crazy yesterday and is now threatening to kill everyone so until further notice there will be no weeklys or gauntlets. sorry but its for everyones safety.

EmperorTFGM

Smash Apprentice
Gamers against violence

f**k web2zone also

f**k everybody

f**k the world

good clucks f*****s

f**k smash

DEAD!!!

starting wit nyc

yes....

I know that I am not a smasher like you guys but I need you to understand something very important. Tomorrow the Gauntlet will have press coverage by PBS which wants to do a study on gamer communities and your community was selected as one of them. DA and I have discuss the current threat level situation that Ronald has made. I don't know what Ronalds problem is but this is crazy so we have decided to make a stand for you guys and the community as a whole.

Threats such as the one that Ronald is making will not be tolerated by DA, the Empire, the Smash Community or the Greater Gamer Community at large. DA does not want to do this but they can not allow one bad apple that can not be controlled to destroy this for everyone. So please...we implore you not to back down from this threat. I understand that your health is very important and we are making plans now to make sure that his threat is neutralized and handled. We are already speaking to local authorities to have Ronald Arrested for threatening the lives of the peaceful gamers of this community.

The GAUNTLET WILL CONTINUE!!!! The community needs this coverage by PBS because they will properly help express what gamers are like. Ronald is a horrible example and we are not scared to deal with him.

PS: Ronald...I'm really sad that it has to come to this but we must protect the many, and you have made your stand as our enemy selfishly because you can't control your temper. It is not too late to solve this problem if you turn yourself in and we can seek help for your anger management issue. If not then you will be arrested and processed by the full extent of the law.

Gamers don't back down from this come out and enjoy the Gauntlet as planned.

Gamers Against Violence.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
I know that I am not a smasher like you guys but I need you to understand something very important. Tomorrow the Gauntlet will have press coverage by PBS which wants to do a study on gamer communities and your community was selected as one of them. DA and I have discuss the current threat level situation that Ronald has made. I don't know what Ronalds problem is but this is crazy so we have decided to make a stand for you guys and the community as a whole.

Threats such as the one that Ronald is making will not be tolerated by DA, the Empire, the Smash Community or the Greater Gamer Community at large. DA does not want to do this but they can not allow one bad apple that can not be controlled to destroy this for everyone. So please...we implore you not to back down from this threat. I understand that your health is very important and we are making plans now to make sure that his threat is neutralized and handled. We are already speaking to local authorities to have Ronald Arrested for threatening the lives of the peaceful gamers of this community.

The GAUNTLET WILL CONTINUE!!!! The community needs this coverage by PBS because they will properly help express what gamers are like. Ronald is a horrible example and we are not scared to deal with him.

PS: Ronald...I'm really sad that it has to come to this but we must protect the many, and you have made your stand as our enemy selfishly because you can't control your temper. It is not too late to solve this problem if you turn yourself in and we can seek help for your anger management issue. If not then you will be arrested and processed by the full extent of the law.

Gamers don't back down from this come out and enjoy the Gauntlet as planned.

Gamers Against Violence.
wow are u serious. d@mn u beyond stupid. y u gonna continue gauntlet even after the threat. just cuz PBS is goin man f*ck PBS. unless ppl are 100% sure that Ron is locked up they not goin. we dont want another Virgina Tech over here. there are too many lil kids that go to these events. i feel bad for ya if hes not yet in custody and decides to go. have it ur way triforce. u puttin too may ppl's lives at risk u kno d@mn well ron is capable of that. but go ahead let PBS capture the massacre.

no one i kno is goin unless we see a picture of ron behind bars or somthing or talk to the Popo to let us kno its tru that he is taken care of.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow are u serious. d@mn u beyond stupid. y u gonna continue gauntlet even after the threat. just cuz PBS is goin man f*ck PBS. unless ppl are 100% sure that Ron is locked up they not goin. we dont want another Virgina Tech over here. there are too many lil kids that go to these events. i feel bad for ya if hes not yet in custody and decides to go. have it ur way triforce. u puttin too may ppl's lives at risk u kno d@mn well ron is capable of that. but go ahead let PBS capture the massacre.

no one i kno is goin unless we see a picture of ron behind bars or somthing or talk to the Popo to let us kno its tru that he is taken care of.
i agree with jeff because how u going to thow a tourny and also GAUNTLET 1 of the bigest tourny when this guy just said wat he said thats asking to get hurt like u playing with fire right now i no i'm not going and i no all my friends r not so u going to leave the tourny and no1 going to come so u should just let it be 4 a other day i no u like this is a lil kid he only 14 wat does he no well i no not to go to this s**t right now if people go to GAUNTLET they r dumb

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
I think was ace is trying to say is that, after last night, which unless you were there you won't be able to grasp how serious the situation was, It's very hard to just go another tournament in light of this threat. There were many kids yesterday who were put in danger. I personally don't want to go to another tournament and have to worry that I need to watch my back. I know a lot of other smashers feel the same way for we have talked about this after reading the mentioned post.

I sympathize with Ron and I understand, but its a very bad time to be saying some of the things he said. I'm definately not sure how big of a turnout gauntlet will get. I would not say that cancelling it is called for, but maybe DA/EMP should push it back a month untill this whole situation gets sorted out. To have a tournament a day after W2Z is probably not the best thing to do.

Top Bottom