• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Lol, i talk mad ****, but when i get on the podcast i get a weak topic....I DEMAND A BETTER TOPIC SO THAT I CAN TALK ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i realize i have johns in taht above statment
I don't think you get the full implications about how much johns are in your post.

Plus, your weak *** Snake is to terrible to take your trash talk seriously. lol

RDK

Smash Hero
lol wut? Zsamus can't go back to Samus in any way shape or form besides using an FS.

I demand more **** talking in episodes. There is not enough of it. At least say that most people suck at the game, you don't have to go into specifics. >.>
Whether or not Zamus and Ivysaur get screwed over on it is peripheral to the REAL point at hand--it's just a stupid stage to play on.

It's not even fun in casual play, let alone when you're actually playing on it in a tournament, or for money, God forbid.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Yo, been listening to the podcast for a little while now and I was wondering if you guys wanted to play sometime. WG, you remember me from Strikers, yea?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It certainly is tough work to get the podcast out weekly, so cut RDK some slack. Maybe weekly is too much of a demand? I mean, it really is a lot of work when you're trying to coordinate about four schedules or so, I could only imagine. It's totally up to you guys, but biweekly consistency is better than saying it'll be weekly, but being off-and-on about that.

But then again, to those certain few of you said who you attacked and spammed a certain other podcast for no reason...what was it you said..."No Podcast Johns," right??

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
It certainly is tough work to get the podcast out weekly, so cut RDK some slack. Maybe weekly is too much of a demand? I mean, it really is a lot of work when you're trying to coordinate about four schedules or so, I could only imagine. It's totally up to you guys, but biweekly consistency is better than saying it'll be weekly, but being off-and-on about that.

But then again, to those certain few of you said who you attacked and spammed a certain other podcast for no reason...what was it you said..."No Podcast Johns," right??
Those *******s who are they to say "No Podcast Johns"!

BTW, it was hippos turn to do the podcast, he said he would do it all by himself

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
LOL, I hope you guys didn't think I was forcing them to do one. As you can tell by the way I said it, I was just messing around. I can totally see it being hard to keep up weekly -- infact, I think it best for it to be biweekly. But, again, I was just messing around, I wasn't meaning to be forceful or anything.

SiD

Smash Master
Lol, p2w makes promises and break them. Yet we still get all teh beitches.

Thas how we roll.

Also, we john alot.

And by we, I mean RDK.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Wigz had to point that out to us.

And Youko?

Hot ****. It took you THAT long to concoct a retort? You must have molasses-for-brains or summat.

/gb2 SMYN

Smooth Criminal

Why would I retort to trollish behavior? That'd be stepping down to your level. Besides, waiting for the right opportunity to prove my point is so much more ideal.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Why would I retort to trollish behavior? That'd be stepping down to your level. Besides, waiting for the right opportunity to prove my point is so much more ideal.
I'm a troll?

Oh, my God. I can't believe that someone said that about me on the interwebz.

And your point is kind of invalid, considering that we don't take this **** half as seriously as you do. We all have lives, we all have something better to do with our time---hence why we were JOKING with you, playing on how adamant you can be over something as flimsy as a bloody podcast.

Congratulations. It is YOU who are being trollish and inane for not understanding the pretext behind a JOKE.

GG, though. Next time you want to offend anybody, please talk about Tak's mom. That's bound to piss somebody off.

Smooth Criminal

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
HAHHAHA Youko just got served lol

but fur realz youko, you shoukd seriously develope a sense of humor all the things we say are jsut for laughs, we get a bigger kick out of your responses

BTW the missing podcast was on character alternate costumes, so...you arent really gonna miss much...

Chuck/Wigz

RDK

Smash Hero
Granted Buzz doesn't flake on us again, we're shooting for this Saturday. The discussion will be about possible tier listings, and info on the upcoming EVO tournament.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I've only heard like 2 podcasts lol
Not even in any order what so ever. And Taks mom needs more "love" Tiers and Evo, better than alt costumes. Maybe I'll actually have to catch it sometime o.O
lol
P2W JOHNZ EVERYTHING! Their leader even discovered the Ardeecide. Top Tier right there!

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Youko, I think you're pretty cool and I wish we could play online sometime. Bring Samurai Panda along if you want =)

darkNES386

Staying on topic, I don't expect a podcast to go weekly considering that the game is now out. It's one thing when you have free time to talk hypothetical stuff and no game to actually play. Even one every 3 weeks or monthly would be cool. Unless it's going to become your full time job, just getting one out each month to highlight any big events/strategies/character matchup stuff that happens or is discovered works fine. You want it to be a hobby right?

darkNES386

I hope you know who is sending this post

darkNES386

Edit: reworded this just now

darkNES386

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Namedroppin' yall.
My good friend Anthm practically punctuates his sentences with "PC Chris".
He's a major pc chris fan boy.

SiD

Smash Master
****, did a podcast happen tonight? I had work, and then girls to entertain, and then it was my night for Takeshi's mom....

Sorry guys. Lol, at least we were weekly for, like, a day.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Lol, we should just make the podcast, an "occasional" thing, like everyone once in while (when enough people wanna do it) we make it

Top Bottom