• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

SiD

Smash Master
Youko, calm the **** down. Are you angry because some people like our podcast better than yours?

Guys, stop making **** worse.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
nesking you're just so superior, how do you do it?
and hippo default 3 stocked me twice, there was no way to resist with no wii.
besides brawl is old news, all the cool kids play kaillera now.
Cool kids? ah...no...all the kids who dont have a wii or brawl play kailera...ask Del money...ZING

SiD

Smash Master
True, NES. True.

Also, NES, you're going to Evo this summer right? P2W is gonna take the place by storm!

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
HAHA i hadnt noticed...

Is n00b going to EVO, if so it gives me more reason to go and kick his *** for using my cheetah snake costume...

BTW its not NES n00b anymore it is NES king....well at least on p2w it is!

Apparently RDK has big announcment for the podcast

RDK

Smash Hero
whats a podcast? does it have something to do with donkey kong?
Looks like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for BRoom applicants nowadays.

(I'M LOOKING AT YOU, M3D!).

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
he is nes king for a reason.
and anyone who thinks they're good because they rise to the top of the MLG ladder is full of ****,( here's looking at you dmbrandon.), everyone DCs.

Laijin

Smash Hero
he is nes king for a reason.
and anyone who thinks they're good because they rise to the top of the MLG ladder is full of ****,( here's looking at you dmbrandon.), everyone DCs.
No. Everyone does not DC. I've played close to 100 matches on the MLG ladder and only had problems with literally 1 person(lying about their scores. So I take pictures of people with bad feedback). Usually, everyone you play is honest.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i've played 8 matches and all of them have been disputed. i'm going to start doing wifiwars since i actually know most of the people, and will therefore receive less disrespect as you get with DCers.

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
I <3
P2W

seriously though, i wish SMYN didn't end, i miss getting my weekly fix, and as great as p2w is, my weekly smash podcast fix is going horribly undernourished right now
:D GET TO WORK GUYS!!!! XD

Top Bottom