• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

RDK

Smash Hero
I <3
P2W

seriously though, i wish SMYN didn't end, i miss getting my weekly fix, and as great as p2w is, my weekly smash podcast fix is going horribly undernourished right now
:D GET TO WORK GUYS!!!! XD
Well you're in luck--we're doing it weekly now, recording every Saturday, so the next episode will be released Sunday.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
you need to get more "funny" on the podcast, i vote n00b as that guy

even though at times the cast is like 7 people

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Smooth Criminal needs moar broadband router.

That is all.

Oh, and FYI fools: I'm getting Skype. Put me down as an extra special guest on the podcast.

Smooth Criminal

SiD

Smash Master
Extra Special guest? Try recurring Mr. Awesome. He'll hit us, he'll strike us, he's....

Smooth Criminal

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
please do talk about the new wave dashing technique on your next episode. I am talking about the Sliding Up-Smash. It improved my Wario mind game so much.

Keep up the good work, Toon Link is still under aged, and G&W is a pimp.

RDK

Smash Hero
Lol, Sushi, editing these things is a *****. Know that I'm working on it now, andbI'll have it uploaded by tonight.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Funny story, I'd prefer not to advertise my misdealings of last night to the rest of smashboards, but i'll explain on p2w >_<

Iwan

Smash Ace
Nice podcast...i thoroughly enjoyed it, and for the most part agreed with what they had to say. For the most part lol.

Iwan

Smash Ace
please do talk about the new wave dashing technique on your next episode. I am talking about the Sliding Up-Smash. It improved my Wario mind game so much.

Keep up the good work, Toon Link is still under aged, and G&W is a pimp.
Kara canceling...yea that issue should be touched on.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Im glad that our roster is a lot bigger, so that if someone wont be able to do the podcast a specific night we could find a replacement....its pretty baller if you ask me....

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
This podcast was great. Bashing Tak's Mom (How did RDK slip that one by?) was brilliant, but I'm wondering about a few things.

#1- Where is the Rex Easter Egg? I already heard it, but it definetly should have been there because it was the entire part of Luigi's Mansion which in no longer in the podcast.

#2- I understand why you bash ROB, but bashing me? Honestly now. ROB is a great fighter (Character wise, no, but fighting wise yes) and has excellent stats.

#3- Bashing my stage picks? To get this out of the way, I don't pick stages. I always choose random. I have removed all of these listed banned stages from my Random Selector. You have no more reason to complain now.

RDK

Smash Hero
More importantly Ardeecides and NES n00bing.
Both those techniques are broken and banned from tournies. Ardeecides as an extreme form of mindgames, and NESn00bing being an obviously game-breaking gimp.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I have an Ardeecide story from friendlies at a tournament last week if I make it to the podcast, I'm going to a tournament for brawl singles and doubles with my bud at like 5 oclock saturday night, so i'd be pushing it despite it being close.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
Wait just a minute, the Pokemon Stadium 2 should not be banned. I don't care if Ivy and ZS could get into trouble here, b/c both of them could change to another form, so that's just part of the game. Player should be able to deal with that.
Finally, you can always air dodge anyway. It's a perfect counter-pick stage. Not to mention, it's something new.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Wait just a minute, the Pokemon Stadium 2 should not be banned. I don't care if Ivy and ZS could get into trouble here, b/c both of them could change to another form, so that's just part of the game. Player should be able to deal with that.
Finally, you can always air dodge anyway. It's a perfect counter-pick stage. Not to mention, it's something new.
lol wut? Zsamus can't go back to Samus in any way shape or form besides using an FS.

I demand more **** talking in episodes. There is not enough of it. At least say that most people suck at the game, you don't have to go into specifics. >.>

RDK

Smash Hero
lol wut? Zsamus can't go back to Samus in any way shape or form besides using an FS.

I demand more **** talking in episodes. There is not enough of it. At least say that most people suck at the game, you don't have to go into specifics. >.>
Point taken.

I'll probably just include rhe recording session where we all talked smack about each other for an hour. It'll be an Easter egg or something.

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
They can't change form while recovering, and once you're ZSS, you can't get back to Samus without a Final Smash.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Lol, i talk mad ****, but when i get on the podcast i get a weak topic....I DEMAND A BETTER TOPIC SO THAT I CAN TALK ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i realize i have johns in taht above statment

Top Bottom