• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

Iwan

Smash Ace
daamn...i really liked this podcast...

D*MN YOU...uh...i don't know who I'm d*mning.

but d*mn them.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
You guys suck. ^__^

By the by, my computer died and likely won't get fixed until July so do you guys upload episodes to Youtube? If not, you should for Wii browsers.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lol i started that project for legolastom and i only got the first one done before i lost my good programs for it, now thati h ave them back, its more because ive got a lot on my plate this time opf the year

RDK

Smash Hero
lol i started that project for legolastom and i only got the first one done before i lost my good programs for it, now thati h ave them back, its more because ive got a lot on my plate this time opf the year
Everyone has a lot on their plate this time of year. Maybe we'll pick it up again this summer, but there's not too much to talk about, really.

I suppose we could discuss how much Brawl sucks.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Or how sweet Mario Kart Wii is. After my tournament I can do it whenever as long as I get some advance notice. I only sit three classes a week for for the next two weeks and after I'll jsut have to make it past June 7th and I'll be free for whatever.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
man, I don't have time for Mario Kart Wii, seriously. I am in love with the WiiWare My life as a King game, it's really neat. It is so much better if you play it like a king, instead of trying to do everything. I think that's what the game is all about: you are da King, do whatever you want.

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
Everyone has a lot on their plate this time of year. Maybe we'll pick it up again this summer, but there's not too much to talk about, really.

I suppose we could discuss how much Brawl sucks.
Who says it has to be about Brawl? It could be about whatever us P2Wers want to talk about.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i call for emergency podcast this weekend, since p2w is back on track.

and im hosting my first local bi-game smashfest.

Brawl/Mario Kart Wii.

YEAHYUHZ

And we need moar c-box now that we're back on the original p2w.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
i can do a podcast this weekend if you guys want me too...

also your hosting your own tournies? I may have to go to one in the summer when i can get a free weekend and money saved....(I spent my EVO money on a lot of dumb **** like Mario kart and gas....)

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
lol thats the first time i seen a warning on swf, also i cant believe im still signed in.

also, post the new podcast.

double post lulz

RDK

Smash Hero
Yeah so I heard there's a new podcast that would be relevant to my interests. Am I correct in making this deduction?

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh okay I was just wondering. So who's on this podcast? And what's it about?

RDK

Smash Hero
Yeah I just listened to the new episode and this Kabyk character sucks. Someone needs to get that guy a speaking coach.

RDK

Smash Hero
Perhaps that guy Red Darkstar Kirby would be able to trust Kabyk with more creative license if Kabyk didn't sleep with Red Darkstar Kirby's wife while he's away on business trips.

RDK

Smash Hero
Dude, I'm just giving my objective opinion of the podcast. I think it would be 100% better if they just got rid of that guy; he sounds like the Broca area of his brain got hit by a bus.

Top Bottom