• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plan Zero Revealed On Brawlhacks Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hmm if your character have something like sword trails, the game will freeze if you replace the FitXXX.pac with PMario's, because the sword trail texture is in that file. The game can't find that texture, so it freezes. But others are fine, like CF. ICs has trails of their hammers, so it'll freeze.
Ohh, yeah, Dedede has hammer trails too, so that would make sense.

I doubt it, the Pokemon Character Files are the same whether they are individual or not. So if you changed Down B for Indy Charizard, likely, he won't be able to switch if you go to PT... Or some kind of freeze would happen.
Well, yeah, you wouldn't use it if you were using both independent Pokemon and PT as a whole, but at the very least for fooling around with independent Pokemon it would make them more fun, and if there's any competitive setup with only independent Pokemon, then it can be used there.

Oh... Wait you haven't played that game yet... I am honestly sorry I spoiled it.
But when you actually meet him, it's **** near obvious.

I really am sorry.
No no, don't worry about me. I haven't played the game, but I'm not sure if I ever will, and I already spoiled it for myself by looking at Stack Smash's texture when it explicitly said it was a spoiler for that reason, I'm just saying for other people's sake.

It was mostly jokingly anyways, so don't worry about it.

MaxThunder

PM Support
i don't think that is possible. i think to have the character have different attacks, you have to go withing the boundry of the effects that character can use. so jiggs can use only regular attacks. it sucks. i would have given her shadow ball, ice beam, dark pulse, and blast burn
uhm...as far as i know the electric, fire, dark,etc effects are global...(liike non character spesific...) whoch should mean everyone can use them...

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Yeah, of course jiggz can use fire, dark, electric, those normal effects. How else would they have given her rest a fire attribute, and then a dark attribute? :D

MaxThunder

PM Support
Yeah, of course jiggz can use fire, dark, electric, those normal effects. How else would they have given her rest a fire attribute, and then a dark attribute? :D
oh oh i know!!!! by hacking!!!!...

i think we could make the taunt do damage=) like lucas...(i think...i might be ness) falling over... and then theres an eksplosion that damages everyone caught inside its range thats roughly the size of half of battlefield...(that includes ness/lucas.. whoever falls...) and by dammage i mean 42% damage and insane knockback...

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I was being facetious. >.>

Jiggz's down taunt would be cool if it had a wind effect D: although I don't know if that's possible.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Yeah, I know attributes like fire, electric, ice, and dark are global, so anyone can use them...but I'm not sure about wind. hmm.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
i heard that effects depend on whether a character can normally use them or not. maybe they're wrong. META FIRE SLASH FTW!!!

when will phantom wings tell us how to create these? doesn't he know how much we want to make character movesets? i'm tired of playing mario, but none of the other characters have awesome movesets.

MaxThunder

PM Support
i think he might wait whith releasing it until its finished... but in that case i'm sure he's epic enough to keep us entertained... btw, did anyone try to copy pheonix mario whith kirby(obviously)? i would do it my self nu my wii is closer to the other side of the planet atm... i'll be home again the day after tomorow... i think...

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
You can give "global" effects to any character. They don't have to normally use them.

Jiggz had fire and then dark rest, and she doesn't normally use either of those.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
This is probably being way too hopeful, but I wonder if there's any way to make one of Zamus's standard moves a move that turns her into normal Samus? And maybe make the Samus > Zamus transformation as simple as just hitting one taunt and it activates, if that's possible as well, because I've only pulled off that transformation twice and never in a real battle. >_>

Just throwing it out there.

n88

Smash Lord
I think someone already did insta-transform by taunting. Works for all cahracters with a transformation, even Bowser and Wario.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh, really?

I guess I ought to keep better tabs on the hacking community. Does anyone know where I could find the code(s) for that?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Just leave it FitMario.

MaxThunder

PM Support
i Think Someone Already Did Insta-transform By Taunting. Works For All Cahracters With A Transformation, Even Bowser And Wario.
Any Idea Where I Can Find This? Mart/gannon Would Be Epic=)

Edit:... just noticed... if you accidentally whith all caps it gets aoutomatically unallcapsified

Edit:i actually forgot writing writes...

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Just leave it fitmario. But if you already have textures on mario, then you'll see those in addition to the project zero stuff. At least, I Think so. :D?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Just leave it fitmario. But if you already have textures on mario, then you'll see those in addition to the project zero stuff. At least, I Think so. :D?
Yes, I tested it with my textures and they stayed on.

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
Any Idea Where I Can Find This? Mart/gannon Would Be Epic=)

Edit:... just noticed... if you accidentally whith all caps it gets aoutomatically unallcapsified

Edit:i actually forgot writing writes...
is this the code ur talking about?
instant transformation

04FC37F8 0C050100
04FC3888 0C050100
04FC38B0 0C050100

left taunt to transform almost instantly.
works with
bowser>giga bowser(may do fs animation)
wario>warioman(may do fs animation)
samus>zss
zelda>sheik
and vica versa
does not work for pt

PKNintendo

Smash Master
This is probably being way too hopeful, but I wonder if there's any way to make one of Zamus's standard moves a move that turns her into normal Samus? And maybe make the Samus > Zamus transformation as simple as just hitting one taunt and it activates, if that's possible as well, because I've only pulled off that transformation twice and never in a real battle. >_>

Just throwing it out there.
*Cough Cecil from Dissidia Cough*

No seriously, that would be a kickass ability.
(As long as they got rid of the armor pieces. Unlimited armor pieces NOT cool)

Zephron

Smash Ace
I think someone already did insta-transform by taunting. Works for all cahracters with a transformation, even Bowser and Wario.

So...

Just as an idea, it would be SWEET if Kirby could change to like 4 different forms by taunting, giving him like 4 neutral B's or something.

Like his hat would change between 4 things with taunting.

You could edit the hats or whatever so it looks like it's plasma, fire, water, and electricity kirby or something.

...just an idea. Prolly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom