• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm having... tummy troubles. Finding it difficult to focus on much of anything at the moment heh, but I'll be back once the meds kick in

T-block

B2B TST
J is pushing this claim way too hard.

Asdioh, claim if you feel it's necessary, but I would support a decision not to claim just yet.

This is not me saying you don't need to claim at all - I just think this is unnecessarily soon.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-5

7/13 to lynch.

Asdioh [5]: J, smargaret, Evil Soup, Aggressive Mediation, Joey
Evil Soup [2]: JTB, Gheb
Aggressive Mediation [1]: Asdioh
Joey [1]: July

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh
J > July > smargaret > Asdioh
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh
Roxy
Glyph
Asdioh > Joey > Aggressive Mediation
smargaret > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh
JTB > Evil Soup
July > T-block > Joey
Terywj
T-block > Evil Soup > Unvote > Asdioh > Unvote
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup
ゼニガメ (Joey) > JTB > smargaret > Asdioh

T-block

B2B TST
This is relevant to the game: how many have supposedly heard of me as a mafia player before this game started? Supposedly Ryker has... J? Joey? Asdioh?

Aggressive Mediation > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh
Makes me laugh every time lol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
k time to respond to a lot of crap instead of keeping it neat and to a minimum, like I've been trying to do, because I have a problem with rambling.
Smarg XD!

You have to be town I swear.
Still don't like this. It was pregame though so whatever, right?

Lol jtb usalty because I get you Mislynched erryday.
not something to be proud of

The Great Kamina cannot stand to watch these shenanigans. Let RVS begone. We lynch Smarg for being the most inactive from my experience. The reward for keeping her around isn't stellar either. Real men speak with their votes!

Vote Smargeret

Who the hell do you think I am?!
disregard RVS, acquire policy lynch. Pretty obvious why I don't like this

6. Asdioh - =3c Hello person who always finds me scummy unless he is hiding behind me. What are you going to do D1?
v_v

current plan for D1 changed thanks to you and AM... gonna try to stay alive so I can catch scum.

Hi J! I will not give up!

What's pizza? Never heard of it. :troll:. I think I know the flavor somewhat well.

Pre-game post = me scummy? Kaaaaaaaaaay

Vote: JTB

Since Ranmaru isn't here to guide you :O
Was the underlined directed at me or JTB?

Ryker, I've played three games with you. One (ongoing) I was doc and trying to hide in the background. One (Rusty Guillotine) I was scum. One (Dissidia) I was pretty darned active.

Policy lynching on false premises? Not cool. Vote: Aggressive Mediation
Also, soup's in this game. Do you really think I'm the best player to policy lynch?
I see nothing wrong with what she said.

I mentioned Soup because he was so distracting and overwhelmingly anti-town in Dissidia.

J, I didn't answer your question because it was stupid and WIFOMy. I have little control over whether I'm nk'd or not early in the game; what on earth do you hope to gain from my answer?
She misunderstands Js question towards her and ignores it. Easy mistake to make, since he used two of his three sentences to talk about how quickly she seems to get killed while not hydraed.

@ People that have played with Smarg(I don't think I've played a full game with her): Does she normally have this... aggressive (almost to the point where she seems to be attacking) playstyle with her word choice and such?
One of the starts of metagame discussion

I don't see any difference in smarg this game, and I don'tfeel that anything is really something to push on, there was a lot of silly talk and whatnot and now we have an argument over god knows what to get some scumreads but I think we are going the wrong direction with this, and I'm not really picking anything up, in a way I could say that everyone is trying to be legit but really its just back and forth.
somewhat confusing, but legit opinion on Smarg and the general discussion from Soup.

I agree with Soup. People have legitimately admitted that the discussion they've been trying to present has been mainly for the sake of talking ... but when smarg shows up with some "real" talk poeple expect her to answer these question and have issues with her "aggressive" wording [which I don't see is the case anyway].

:059:
This is probably one of the reasons I'm thinking Gheb is town. Not looking for an easy lynch...

Agressive Mediation, do you really want Smarg lynched? I'm assuming not, but just in case.
I don't think Broto intentionally did but after:

Smarg, why did you mention Soupa as a policy lynch? Makes me think you're trying to re-direct the pressure.
I'm totally advocating her as our best route for the moment.
I might have skimmed this post first time around. Showing legitimate reasoning for wanting her lynched is a good thing. I still don't think she was 'redirecting' when she only had one vote on her during RVS stage and someone kind of attacked her playstyle personally, but at least you have a stance to stand behind!

Look at these two quotes

Laundry has a good point that Smarg was only active in one of those games. The hydra stated that they were voting Smarg, one of the reasons being that she wasn't the most active. Your defense pretty much confirms that you were inactive in 2 of the 3 games that you've played with him. Then you vote the hydra for "Policy lynching on false premises," when they're actually right according to your defense.

Then you try to re-direct pressure to Soupa because he was anti town in one game. You didn't even give the reasons for why Soupa would be a better policy lynch than you until we had to ask for them later. I really don't like this. Not one bit.

Look at the bolded words. Sure, stupid isn't normally really a word used to attack someone or to come off as agressive, but when paired with "What on earth" afterwards, it came off as a little bit on the aggressive side to me, which is why I asked, Gheb. Was just wondering, and I don't consider her scummy for this.

Gheb what do you mean "expect her to answer these questions"? She's in the game and she said odd things (like suggesting soup as a policy lynch over herself), so we questioned her. Plus she skipped over a question J asked without reasons (at the time J had to ask again).
looks like reaching to me. Not only did nobody care about the inactivity bit from the start, but she showed that she wasn't really as inactive as AM claimed.

What exactly is odd about that? If somebody wants to lynch you for "policy" then I'm sure you'd also name other people if you think it's not warranted. Be a bit more considerate here - how would you react if you were confronted in such a manner?

I think it was a pretty useless question to be honest. That's what I meant with "expecting these questions to be answered". Why is she supposed to answer stuff that's part of discussion most of us agreed to not lead anywhere when others can freely admit to just ask them for the hell of it? That's a double standard in my book and I wouldn't hold that against her when you don't treat others the same way.

then Gheb says more things I agree with, more reason for me to think he's town.

The Great Kamina has faith in his fellow townies. Soup shall prove his worth in time. You however, you ambigous beast human *******, may die in your filth!

Unvote Vote: Smargaret

Did I ever say it was? The Unstoppable Kamina doesn't care at all about your activity, but that reaction is more than enough to stabilize my vote.

Laundry can be Simon, J can be Yoko, Joey can be Kitan and I'll even go out on a limb and say Gheb can be Viral as he is starting out counter to my cause.

Soup, I was going to say you could be my Simon, but your post looks waaaaaay to non-commital and is against everything I see my Soup standing for. I expect that from DH, not you. Your bold statements are supposed to be helped my DH's timid nature, not stopped completely. I will not stand for such behavior. Get off the fence and show me my Soup! Be my Rossieu!

It's over for you, Smargaret.

Who the hell do you think we are?!
Still standing by Smargs reaction as scummy. Then he goes to buddy a bunch of people >_>

No. :) It was simply a question to see if you would do something silly which you did.

To be fair though Joey, how can anyone scum-hunt yet? How do you expect her to scum-hunt when the majority of what is going on now is centered on how people think of her? Is she supposed to scum-hunt on herself? Also you asked if she is an agressive poster and now you are saying that she isn't that aggressive? Why? Also I could see some reasons like pride or just not wanting to die to suggest a different policy lynch, basically it's a matter of who it is. Smarg is very pro-self from games I have seen with her in which she likes to survive. Nothing wrong with that since she still tries to play to her wincon but sometimes it can get in the way.

Joey, you are gonna continue on Smargy aren't you?
This is the kind of thing I like to see from J. It's probably one of the things that gave me a town vibe.

Tch! Yoko, you're smarter than that! Don't even suggest that there isn't ample information for me to dismantle the entire scum team from this point!

Who the hell do you think I am?!
more buddying and refocusing on tunneling D:

unvote

Not sure that I like this wagon on smarg.

Pretty aggressive post. She already gave her reason for not answering the question, but you push against that reason. Whether I think the reason is valid is irrelevant... here it feels like you are looking to discredit smarg instead of to pressure her.

Somebody give me some meta on J. Is he usually really friendly in mafia games? Does his attitude/tone tend to change when a lot when pressuring someone?
Not comfortable with a wagon he doesn't necessarily agree with getting too strong, questioning Js motives.

Well from what you have said it seems like you are going back and forth on your reado n smarg to the point where you don't know if she is scummy or towny based on the reaction you have seen. I didn't have a read on you before your posts and now I still don't. I find it odd that you are asking my individual opinion on you so early. It seems off to say the least.
Kay yea I am liking T-block more and more and gonna say town for now.
more towniness from J, imo. trying to get an actual read on someone based on that persons stances and reasoning behind the stances.

Meta has it's place. You're reaching there though. Especially depending on someone else's take on it.

If I could, no. If deadline was in an hour, yes.

Heard you're pretty legit.

Your post looked less like an honest post and more like an offhand comment meant to hurt the credibility of a wagon on the scummiest person this phase.
I liked most of this post except the last part here. "My wagon is the correct one and if you find faults with it you're acting scummy!"

So there you go Joey, you just answered one of your own questions, and now the only thing you have left on smarg is redirction on me but you can go ahead and play with that.

@AA

I was very sincere.
I guess people thought this was scummy but I don't really get it. I get too confused trying to get a read on him.

Asdioh you shouldn't always play based on meta. From the looks of it, that's exactly what you're doing. Redirecting pressure from yourself shouldn't be a good thing just because she did it in one game before where she had a PR.
And then Joey gets the ball rolling on me, by saying my response to his meta question shouldn't use meta.

July posts http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12562649&postcount=226 and gives me town vibes. I like what she pointed out with Joey.

Who the hell do you think I am?! This post doesn't hold water.

1.) Meta has it's place. If you want to call out a hydra for a contradiction, do it off of this, not what you quoted.
2.) What Kamina the wise proposed was a policy lynch, not a meta tell. Inactivity is verifiable.
3.) I have since let you in on the fact that I don't care about inactivity. No one here is trying to lynch Smargaret because of inactivity. You're trying to make sure this lynch doesn't go through by MAKING **** UP.

You will claim that you were joking about J, but you're still trying to discredit him.

Unvote Vote: Asdioh

Foolish amatuer scum, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
Lots of things wrong here. Point 3 is the only one that matters: he thinks I'm trying to stop the bandwagon by "making stuff up." First of all, if I were scum, why would I try to stop a nice, convenient bandwagon I could hop on? It wouldn't matter what alignment Smarg was. If she were town, it would be an easy mislynch, or at least an easy wagon, that I could join with "blah blah redirecting" as my easy excuse. If she were scum, it would be dangerous to defend her, or I could make it an easy bus. I wasn't making anything up, I think the reasoning for her bandwagon was crappy and that it was just too convenient.

Whoa whoa wait. I just re-read Asdioh's post after this post cuz I didn't think this could be true but then I look at the points he makes and it is true they are based off of meta.

Smarg - Meta
Evil Soup - Meta
Agressive Meditation - Meta
J - Meta

You try and discredit Joey by saying Smarg meta seems to be the same about an on-going game in which she flipped town. Discredits the arguement based on meta.

ES - tries to discredit them based on a previous statement made in another game. Based on Meta of soupa side.

AM - Tries to use the meta arguement AGAINST AM in which he tries to point them out as hypocrites from using meta. This is just weird and involved meta.

J - tries to discredit however in a very joking tone that I am strong but always wrong.

Asdioh, why did you primarily focus around meta to respond to things?
I should have responded to this more thoroughly the first time so we wouldn't waste time. J, this post is just wrong, and now that I reread it's clear to me. You are referencing this post.
Let's see, you said I used meta on...........

Smarg: it's true, I used meta for my read on her. However, that was only part of it.
ES: I didn't even give a read on him. I just pointed out something he said that was hypocritical, based on something he's said in another game, regardless of alignment.
AM: I haven't played with WL before, and I played with Ryker in a hydra once before. I don't even know WHERE you got the idea that I was basing my vote on AM off of meta.
J: I was kind of joking there, and earlier on in the game I said you were looking towny based on what you had said in this game, remember?

This is the point where things somehow started going badly for me, and now I'll be able to see how that happened!

Because it's the beginning of day one and my thoughts may change later on. Smarg is the scummiest person (with asdioh now) at this time, but between now and our deadline, that could change very easily. Plus I was asked if I was going to.

I'm willing to vote smarg, yes. She's the most scummy, and a vote at L-5 is decent pressure. My vote will remain there until I think someone is more scummy than her. Your assumption of me wagon hopping because of this isn't backed up now, since I've only had one serious vote this whole game, so I can't defend against it until I do or do not wagon hop. I don't plan on doing it though, if that's what you want for a defense for now.

I'm willing to apply pressure to Smarg until someone else deserves it more. That's basically what I meant.
Trying to defend Smarg with meta. Waiting for his reasons, though.
Possibly. Waiting for him to defend himself before I really go into it..
Joey looking opportunistic :D

@J

Joey said he did not have a scumread on smarg for being agressive, but the reason for his vote on smarg is that.

He said he was being too aggressive as one point but redirection as another, and he made a meta question on this.

I asked him if he would be agressive in that situation smarg was in, and he said yes, so My main argument is still that this wagon is ******** and made off of petty crap, but I digress for its the beginning of the game, which is why I stayed that you could go play around with that.

@asdioh
I've learned a lot from my Mistakes.
soup looking actually good.

T-Block, I'm sorry, you're correct and I did not actually post it. I was thinking it, though.

I could see Asdioh-scum trying to derail a wagon on me to get me on his side, and the meta argument does suck. AM, am I correct that you proposed a PL on me as a reaction test?
Why would I direct attention onto myself to get one townie onto my side? :/

Sure, that's part of it.
But I wouldn't call it redirecting when someone has ONE RVS "policy" VOTE ON THEM and they counter said policy vote with what they think would be a better policy vote. ...which I happen to agree with.
still standing by this

All I see from you Asdioh is Metametametameta.

Saying there is nothing much else to go on is a load of BS. You are trying to cop out and not really respond. You also cop out and say defiantly that you will not list the people in a certain order but do not state why. Why will you not list them? What do you have to lose besides just not doing as asked to help town?

I can do it since you have refused to done so.

Joey - Null-maybe town.
ES - Meh, I am seeing a bit more of a scummy side then a town side.
Gheb - I like him so far, he's a town read atm.

Your picks are

Joey = IDK
ES = IDK
Gheb = IDK

Why did I pick those three? They are all very active posters besides myself, have stated opinions on things, and lead to gateways of discussion which you have actively avoided and shut down and therefore are trying not to answer me.

Also can I ask why you are still trying to discredit me? It's not helping your case. ^^ Makes me wanna lynch you more. Also quit discrediting AM as well cuz it's like discrediting me.

Die scum die.
Then this is where J goes aggro on me. I'll admit, after carefully rereading and quoting tons of ****, I can get some reads on the three players you mentioned. I still think you're reaching with some parts, such as me "avoiding" making a list after I said my reads aren't really strong enough to make a list. I still think you're wrong about me being ALL meta, and also wrong in thinking that all meta is bad. Also remember that post count != content. Soup has posted a lot but I can't get a solid read on him. Gheb hasn't been as active because Europe time, but I did get a towny read from the time he was active, and now I've said why. Joey's posted a lot, but it's mostly about why his vote on Smarg is a good one, and now how I'm possibly scum because I defended her. Then you accuse me of shutting down discussion (lol) and discrediting people.

It's redirecting because she was being looked at and pressured, and she suggested ES as a target instead. That's exactly what she did. It's really scummy no matter which way you look at it. Do you agree with redirecting pressure, Asdioh?
dunno if I already responded to this, but I disagree. If you consider it redirecting when someone suggests you as a policy lynch for crappy reasons, and puts only the first vote on you, and then you say someone else would be a better PL for slightly less crappy reasons, but don't actually vote that person but instead vote the rude person that voted you, then idk.
Also if we are playing by meta since there is nothing to go on....

I think this is scumAsdioh meta again because so far this is certainly not townAsdioh. =D
You don't know scumAsdioh meta.

Hey J, you're not posting in pink. When you're town, I always see you posting in pink. Since you're posting yellow, you must be scum, right?

And I forgot to do this in the last post - had to copy/paste to go back and look for the post that does not exist, and it got cut out -

Unvote
Vote: Asdioh
J, I was being sarcastic about the validity of meta.
do not like this. :D
Just following along with AM/J/Joey about my "meta usage." I am the easy vote at the moment, she goes for it.

So just for the record, you think I'm scum because.... why, again? Some nonsense about using meta, not having a strong opinion on a few players that didn't stick out to me, and what else?
Still sticking by this, lol.

This post is already too massive. I'm just going to post my current as of halfway down page 7 in my reread:

1. Evil Soup (Dark Horse/Soupamario) - null
2. J - townish, looking for scum but (imo) reaching
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/Washed Laundry) - scummy, trying to lead easy bandwagons
4. Roxy - null
5. Glyph - null
6. Asdioh - omg he used some meta let's tunnel him and find everything scummy
7. Smargaret - was thinking town, now null. still think the initial bandwagon on her was for pretty unimpressive reasons.
8. JTB - null
9. July - null leaning town
10. Terywj - null
11. T-block - town, shows reluctance in case of mislynches
12. Gheb_01 - towny, also shows reluctance of mislynches
13. -Joey- - scummy, eager to find lynch targets

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J is pushing this claim way too hard.

Asdioh, claim if you feel it's necessary, but I would support a decision not to claim just yet.

This is not me saying you don't need to claim at all - I just think this is unnecessarily soon.
Nah, I don't think it's too hard but I would really really like him to claim. Also what do you suggest we do in place of having him claim? Should I just leave him there at L-1/L-2 range with nothing else to do but fire away questions without having any more pressure. (NO ONE RESPOND BUT T-BLOCK HERE.)

This is relevant to the game: how many have supposedly heard of me as a mafia player before this game started? Supposedly Ryker has... J? Joey? Asdioh?
I have never heard of you as a mafia player before. All I know you from is other areas of SWF. That's it.

July

Smash Apprentice
Because it's the beginning of day one and my thoughts may change later on. Smarg is the scummiest person (with asdioh now) at this time, but between now and our deadline, that could change very easily. Plus I was asked if I was going to.

I'm willing to vote smarg, yes. She's the most scummy, and a vote at L-5 is decent pressure. My vote will remain there until I think someone is more scummy than her. Your assumption of me wagon hopping because of this isn't backed up now, since I've only had one serious vote this whole game, so I can't defend against it until I do or do not wagon hop. I don't plan on doing it though, if that's what you want for a defense for now.

I'm willing to apply pressure to Smarg until someone else deserves it more. That's basically what I meant.
Kk, I missed where you were asked about that but I'm guessing it was this:

Joey, you are gonna continue on Smargy aren't you?
Which actually makes me feel better since you responded honestly to a question that is inclined towards an affirmative response. What I really didn't like is that I assumed from the second part of that post that you wanted to keep pressure on Smarg but by saying that you weren't planning to stay on her it kinda negates some of that pressure, but you explained your answer and I do feel better about it.

Oh snap, thought I killed activity but luckily, I was wrong!OK J, I guess you're right sometimes maybe :p

Let's see... first I'll say that due to how short a time the game's been going on for, I don't have a super strong read on anyone yet. I've already said I thought Smarg was towny and that I didn't really like the reasoning for the bandwagon on her. Also, not gonna list them in the order you asked, I'll just say what I think about them.

Anyway, Evil Soup thus far is ... hard to get a strong opinion on. He said some derpy things early on (wrt Gheb and JTB) but I don't know what to make of it.

Joey? My RVS vote on him was somewhat serious, with the whole possibly buddying Smarg thing, but after the game started, he has done the opposite of think that Smarg was town. Is he scum? I don't know, looks like he's trying to scumhunt so far, even if I disagree with his opinion.

Gheb hasn't done much yet this game. I'm not getting the "faketown" vibe I got from him in Dissidia, when he was scum, but like I said, it's early.

I never said it was a good thing, I'm just saying that I don't see it like you seem to.

1. responding below
2. inactivity is part of meta. Someone could be inactive because they don't have strong reads in a certain game, or they're trying to stay low, etc.
3. ok I guess? It's like less than 12 hours in on D1, it's not like the lynch is going through anytime soon lol

Question: is not the statement "meta is bad" opinion? AM just said above "meta has its place." I am using some meta because I have played with many of these players before, and even though meta can obviously change game-to-game, it is still likely to be useful in getting reads. Also, there's not much else to go on at this point.

Dear god I wouldn't be that stupid, give me more credit than that.
I just really thrown off by the fact that the only read that can be taken from this is that Smarg is towny to Asdioh. It has already been brought up but the three people he was actually asked to give a read on equate to him having no real opinion, he implies but doesn't even say they are null. Furthermore, depending on meta because "there's not much else to go on at this point" is not true. There was a bandwagon on Smarg already and there is at least information to be gained from who was on/not on the wagon, like a lot of people brought up who seemed genuine and who did not about the wagon. I dislike writing things off as there being nothing to talk about because we've had enough discussion to have already moved out of RVS.

All I see from you Asdioh is Metametametameta.

Saying there is nothing much else to go on is a load of BS. You are trying to cop out and not really respond. You also cop out and say defiantly that you will not list the people in a certain order but do not state why. Why will you not list them? What do you have to lose besides just not doing as asked to help town?

I can do it since you have refused to done so.

Joey - Null-maybe town.
ES - Meh, I am seeing a bit more of a scummy side then a town side.
Gheb - I like him so far, he's a town read atm.

Your picks are

Joey = IDK
ES = IDK
Gheb = IDK

Why did I pick those three? They are all very active posters besides myself, have stated opinions on things, and lead to gateways of discussion which you have actively avoided and shut down and therefore are trying not to answer me.

Also can I ask why you are still trying to discredit me? It's not helping your case. ^^ Makes me wanna lynch you more. Also quit discrediting AM as well cuz it's like discrediting me.

Die scum die.
Agreed with the first paragraph, also I didn't even realize that he refused to put them in any sort of order, he has to have some inclination of who is town, scum, or even painfully null if that is how he feels.

The description of how Asdioh responded is pretty accurate considering he gave flip-floppy reads on all three players, which absolutely means that he either intentionally or unintentionally hasn't gotten involved in what you call the "gateways of discussion" because there have been quite a lot of them so far. In fact, there have been quite a few posts that have stood out to multiple people and been notworthy, but even up until now all we see is quotes that he is responding to and defending himself against. I need to read his posts more thoroughly but I believe they have been pretty much all self-defense and meta convos, don't remember him distinctly scumhunting.

Only thing I wasn't sure of was how he was discrediting you J, but I did see him discrediting AM.

July, I want your thoughts on Asdioh/Evil Soup. Also 2 scum-picks and two town-picks.

Express your opinion on my 253.
Asdioh- Scum pick #1 right now. The use of meta has been heavy-handed, which was the initial spark for discussion about Asdioh. However, instead of just scumhunting and forming opinions, he has been defending meta and defensively tunneling.

Evil Soup- oh oh I actually really wanted to bring him up, because originally on the dissenting side of the Smarg bandwagon he seemed the least sincere. Then I came across this post:

Asdioh, may I ask you why the **** you would even care about ghebs reaction to a 'joke'?

I mean seriously, was that part even needed, what did clearing that up help us understand More?

Insecure scum at best, I don't even need to go into detail with everything else.

unvote vote asdioh
And like...really? This does not seem genuine at all and yes, you kinda do need to go into details if you really believe someone is scum and want them lynched. IGMEOY Evil Soup.

Second scum pick is a toss-up between Soup/Joey, Joey's response to my vote did make me feel better but he was probably the least sincere person imo opinion on the Smarg wagon, so I want to keep my eye on him as well.

As for my town reads:

J- very clearly scumhunting and very attentive to all players, provoking discussion, and getting on his scum picks for genuinely scummy reasons.

Aggressive Mediation- Very similar to the reasons for J, obvious scumhunting, definitely putting pressure on scum picks and very involved in discussion.

I was only asked for two but also...

T-Block- has had really good input, trying to get less active players talking, very cautious and questioning of a quick claim/lynch, and very much scumhunting.

Also leaning town on Gheb, Smarg is null, and need to hear more from others.

Also my response to your 253 is above in this post, easier to address it up there.

Way to cop out.....you can still express an opinion on someone by reading. Have you ever replaced into a game? If you did so and used that excuse to not have a read on anyone you would be lynched super quick. There is info and you just are shrugging away at it which I don't like at all.
I just wanted to point out how true this is, and even if you don't replace into a game, if you are reading it with fresh eyes things like interactions that people missed in the midst of things and individual scummy posts can really stand out; I feel like to gain nothing from reading you have to try not to gain info pretty much.

AM wasn't being hypocritical but you were trying to twist his words to make it seem they were being hypocritical which is discrediting them and their arguement. You continue to discredit them in this post as well a but more down. The thing is, is that you are continuing the joke to stress the point that I am not believeable regardless of what I may be which can paint someone in a bad light and make certain people not trust that person anymore. Why continue it besides to "joke" and make me look worse? What do you gain from doing so?
Ahh kk also see what you were getting at with the discrediting thing. Although really thinking about the way he was joking...I feel like he was more trying to write off early suspicions, then it just turned into nervousness. Not sure why he would be nervous unless he was scum though, so different interpretation but same conclusion.

Lol do not redirect this to Joey Asdioh.

How do you feel about dieing duder?
J (or Asdioh), did Asdioh ever answer this?

@July: You've played with J before, right? How do you feel about his aggression towards Asdioh, along with the quick call for a claim less than 24 hours into the game?
I have played with both scum and town J before. I feel like this push for Asdioh isn't out of character for J, Asdioh is scummy and J seems to be genuinely scumhunting and excited to catch scum; I'm really not seeing scummy intentions there although we do need to hear more from everyone before we think of lynching toDay.

T-block

B2B TST
J, a strong scum case has already been established on Asdioh, and a lot of that pressure has come from you. That's great. However, Asdioh has not had that much time to defend himself, but more importantly, other players have not had a chance to comment on the case on him. We have no idea what JTB, July, Glyph, Roxy or Terywj think of the case on him.

You asked what we do in place of having him claim. I say it's worth it to just do nothing while WAITING for the other players to get into the game. If he makes some unbelievable claim now and we nail him as scum, that's awesome, but we lose out on hearing the opinions of over a third of the players on a SCUM flip. If we wait, and then let him claim a healthy five days before the deadline or something, we can still nail him as scum, and have more information going into Day 2.

I never asked you why you want him so badly, did I? If you think it's anti-town to share why, then don't bother. I think it's because you're afraid he'll be able to come up with a more convincing claim if we give him more time. If it is, I don't think this should take priority over the advantages of waiting.

I do have something new to bring to the table, but it's about time for me to sleep, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, Asdioh has produced a massive post (with more to come, if I'm understanding correctly) which should be enough to hold us over until then.

T-block

B2B TST
EBWOP: I never asked you why you want him to claim* so badly, did I? If you think it's anti-town to share why, then don't bother. I think it's because you're afraid he'll be able to come up with a more convincing claim if we give him more time. If it is, I don't think this should take priority over the advantages of waiting.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nononono I did not just answer my own question. I didn't ask if your read was strong enough I asked you to list them and you said no.

You just did so without saying and it's bugging me as to why you did that.
I can't make a list in order if I don't feel strongly enough about them. I want you put a, a, and a in alphabetical order. See my dilemma?

Wth do you mean you don't have quotes or anything to pick and choose from to paint Joey as scum because there are definite posts that you could see as scumJoey because I see them myself. What do you mean vibes? That just sounds like a bunch of bull to skate around the fact of calling someone scummy and not leaving a trace.
and now I have, tell me what you think. I'm not good at remembering every single post or stance every player has made, I don't know how many times I have to say that.

*then I talk about meta*

*EVERYONE'S ON MY *** *

standing by this as well.

Lol do not redirect this to Joey Asdioh.

How do you feel about dieing duder?
reaching, trying to see my explanation for my actions as "redirecting"

T-Block, you think Asdioh is scum at this point.

You can vote him now with us and we can be bros with AM. <3

Also this isn't how Asdioh plays as town AT ALL.
this, plus his desperation to make me claim, is what makes me start to question my J town vibes.

I forgot to say it's interesting that his Joey pick lines up with his RVS vote. Whether he picked according to who happened to receive his RVS vote, or whether the RVS vote and his pick are caused by the same thing is unclear, but I do think it is one of those. I am definitely not expressing my thoughts on this very well, but hopefully someone knows what I'm trying to say.
He asked me about three people, it was a one in three chance. I said Joey was scummier than Gheb and ES. I still think that.

That, in and of itself, is pretty dang scummy. It screams self-preservation methods because there's no significant reason--I don't care if ES (lopl you) is worse than Smarg at something, by admitting he's worse, smarg admitted he's bad. At this point in the game, that's more than any other potential wagon has.

Also, this half of the hydra really likes T-Block too.

(Long stream of posts about to happen, I'm sorry).
But what about you? You suggested policy lynching her, therefore you also admitted she's bad. This can't be seen as self-preservation from you, because you were the first to do it. However, if she turns around and disagrees with you, pointing to someone else, it is called redirecting. What if someone else, such as myself, spoke up and said "hey you should PL evilsoup over Smarg." Would that be seen as redirecting from a scumbuddy?

T-Block, I want you to vote Asdioh because I want a claim out of Asdioh and if it's inadequate then we lynch his scummy arse to the trash can. <3
yay for wanting me to claim less than 24 hours in

I don't mean to distract from the good pressure that's going on here, but let's not forget about those we haven't heard much from:
so town omg

Asdioh, may I ask you why the **** you would even care about ghebs reaction to a 'joke'?

I mean seriously, was that part even needed, what did clearing that up help us understand More?

Insecure scum at best, I don't even need to go into detail with everything else.

unvote vote asdioh
I respond to something T-block brought up about me, Soup sees an easy reason to vote me without having to put too much effort into it. :urg:

finish tomorrow, massive headache

July

Smash Apprentice
Asdioh's post ninja'd mine but I really don't see too much to respond to:

current plan for D1 changed thanks to you and AM... gonna try to stay alive so I can catch scum.
I really don't like this. Scumhunting is always more important than survival as town.

Lots of things wrong here. Point 3 is the only one that matters: he thinks I'm trying to stop the bandwagon by "making stuff up." First of all, if I were scum, why would I try to stop a nice, convenient bandwagon I could hop on? It wouldn't matter what alignment Smarg was. If she were town, it would be an easy mislynch, or at least an easy wagon, that I could join with "blah blah redirecting" as my easy excuse. If she were scum, it would be dangerous to defend her, or I could make it an easy bus. I wasn't making anything up, I think the reasoning for her bandwagon was crappy and that it was just too convenient.
This is interesting, although I think this is technically wifom. But I really hadn't thought about the interactions between Asdioh/Smarg until now. Asdioh scum defending town Smarg I'm not sure what motivation he would have. However, the second assumption, that he would not try to defend her if she were scum because it would be dangerous, is what I found to be WIFOMy. Asdioh said quite a few times how early in the game it is, and he could have supported Smarg now not expecting the wagon to continue or for himself to draw heat from his posts. Smarg's jumping on the Asdioh wagon did seem really easy as well. Basically if Asdioh would flip scum, I would be much more open to the idea of Smarg scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm gonna only try and respond to the stuff directed at me cuz otherwise blahblahblah.

v_v

You stress stay alive very interesting. Also did you know you could scum-hunt while under pressure. =O It's an interesting concept you should acquire because all you have been doing is defense and that defense hasn't been working and what things you could say are "scum-hunting" have been misconstrued versions of stuff that isn't right.

Asdioh said:
I see nothing wrong with what she said.

She misunderstands Js question towards her and ignores it. Easy mistake to make, since he used two of his three sentences to talk about how quickly she seems to get killed while not hydraed.
Is it easy to make a mistake when pointed out she was wrong a couple of times by not one person but two and the fact that she still said she will not be answering that question. There was more to it then the initial response Asdioh.

Asdioh said:
One of the starts of metagame discussion
I could've sworn you would have/should have used my post as a start for meta discussion. It had alot of that in there and just seems like you are reaching for Joey now that it seems he has heat from July and seems pretty easy to paint as scum.

Asdioh said:
This is probably one of the reasons I'm thinking Gheb is town. Not looking for an easy lynch...
What?

Asdioh said:
then Gheb says more things I agree with, more reason for me to think he's town.
So you believe Gheb to be town based upon you agree with some of his stances. How come you are only saying this NOW instead of when I asked you at the time these posts were made?

Asdioh said:
This is the kind of thing I like to see from J. It's probably one of the things that gave me a town vibe.
Why specifically do you like that post, as in, why does it give you town vibes?

Asdioh said:
I liked most of this post except the last part here. "My wagon is the correct one and if you find faults with it you're acting scummy!"
What is wrong with that? Go in depth please.

Asdioh said:
And then Joey gets the ball rolling on me, by saying my response to his meta question shouldn't use meta.
It's very easy to paint Joey as scummy isn't it? Didn't I say something w.r.t. this?

Asdioh said:
July posts http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12562649&postcount=226 and gives me town vibes. I like what she pointed out with Joey.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT? Gah I am so tired of people just saying, I like this, without explaining why cuz it does nothing at all.

Asdioh said:
I should have responded to this more thoroughly the first time so we wouldn't waste time. J, this post is just wrong, and now that I reread it's clear to me. You are referencing this post.
Let's see, you said I used meta on...........

Smarg: it's true, I used meta for my read on her. However, that was only part of it.
ES: I didn't even give a read on him. I just pointed out something he said that was hypocritical, based on something he's said in another game, regardless of alignment.
AM: I haven't played with WL before, and I played with Ryker in a hydra once before. I don't even know WHERE you got the idea that I was basing my vote on AM off of meta.
J: I was kind of joking there, and earlier on in the game I said you were looking towny based on what you had said in this game, remember?

This is the point where things somehow started going badly for me, and now I'll be able to see how that happened!
Oh yay the fun part. ^.^

Smarg: Thanks for agreeing.
ES thingy: That is meta.....
AM thingy: You were talking about meta and had an arguement that dealt with meta. It wasn't AM's meta but it was about meta.
J: Blah I drop this point. Doesn't really help me much.

Asdioh said:
Joey looking opportunistic :D
=3c I find it really funny you are trying to blame Joey.

Asdioh said:
Then this is where J goes aggro on me. I'll admit, after carefully rereading and quoting tons of ****, I can get some reads on the three players you mentioned.
Thank you! Goodness see, wasn't that not so bad?

Asdioh said:
I still think you're reaching with some parts, such as me "avoiding" making a list after I said my reads aren't really strong enough to make a list.
Lemme correct your wording here, you didn't just avoid, you said with defiance that you were not doing such a thing like making a list when asked. And now you even say that you could have gotten reads on the certain players at the time but at the time you couldn't? Seems BS to me.

Asdioh said:
I still think you're wrong about me being ALL meta, and also wrong in thinking that all meta is bad.
Lol whoa baby. Kay few things here. I never said you were ALL meta so that point is just wrong in general and the other thing when in the world did I say all meta is bad? xD Okay lemme clarify you to a few things. I scum-hunt on things I find scummy and use meta to help it along. Like sprinkles if you may would be the perfect use of how I use meta. The only person I know 100% I can read with meta is Zenny duder. Just because he can also read me insanely well.

Asdioh said:
Also remember that post count != content.
Go go go Advice Doggy with psuedo-help. This is an "lol duh" moment.

Asdioh said:
Soup has posted a lot but I can't get a solid read on him. Gheb hasn't been as active because Europe time, but I did get a towny read from the time he was active, and now I've said why. Joey's posted a lot, but it's mostly about why his vote on Smarg is a good one, and now how I'm possibly scum because I defended her. Then you accuse me of shutting down discussion (lol) and discrediting people.
I can get a somewhat solid read on ES, they are seemingly scummy and why can't you get a solid read on them but you can get one on someone like Gheb? I don't get it. You DID shut down discussion and you DID discredit people. Admit to those things and we might not have that big of a problem. It's there black and white. (and some yellow tehe colour jokes.)

Asdioh said:
You don't know scumAsdioh meta.
Well this isn't townAsdioh so what do you suggest it is? Also you have only been scum ONCE. And I am one of the few people that play in DGames that know the meta. Roxy should know as well but I think that's all there is. Oh and Glyph too.

Asdioh said:
do not like this. :D
Just following along with AM/J/Joey about my "meta usage." I am the easy vote at the moment, she goes for it.
Weren't you just defending the girl?! Goodness me.

Asdioh said:
Still sticking by this, lol.
Then you are sticking to your ignorance and thus will die for it.

Reasons for why you are scum:

- Your meta debate
- Your defense of smarg
- Your discrediting of some players
- Your weak attack on Joey
- Your weak defense that I have been destroying each time.
- Your literal NO SCUMHUNTING
- Your AtE to being under pressure and under attack
- Your consistent null-reads
- Your hypocrisy with your reads
- Your way of adressing people
- Your ignorance to some things.
- Your tunneliness

I mean I could go on but those are just a few off the top of my head at this very moment.

Asdioh said:
Why is he null? There is a supple amount of info on him at this point and you have even adressed that you like some points of his, why is he not a towny vibe to you?

Asdioh said:
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/Washed Laundry) - scummy, trying to lead easy bandwagons
*spittake*

What lmao? Alright ya know who started the Smargy wagon? J. Who started the Asdioh wagon? J. Who has been leading the scum-hunting so far? J. You are trying to use stuff against AM that they are not even responsible for. Yet your read on me is TOWNIE for the stuff I have done? CONTRADICTION ALERT big time.

Asdioh said:
7. Smargaret - was thinking town, now null. still think the initial bandwagon on her was for pretty unimpressive reasons.
Smarg is null? Wasn't she just town? What changed your opinion? Also if you only say that one post imma hurt you.

Asdioh said:
4. Roxy - null
5. Glyph - null
7. Smarg - was thinking town, now null.
8. JTB - null
10. Terywj - null
Kay so you have pri much over half the players listed as null. Discluding Roxy/Glyph/Tery, You still have 4 people who are null and they have all expressed some opinions and have stuff you can say they are something to. Smarg you said was town but now she is null for no explanation. ES you go back and forth on and have never stated a definite answer and there is ample amount of stuff for them so not having a read seems BS. You also don't explain your July leaning town besides that one post but even then you STILL have her as null. Also the reads you do have that aren't null are pretty crappy ones as well.

Asdioh said:
What? Lmao that's not what I think I'd base my Gheby vibes on. I'd base it off the fact that he is expressing a different opinion and not afraid to voice out against a current fad. Maybe it's your wording but I don't like how you put T-Block/Gheb in the similar category.

Asdioh said:
Hmmm.....you are talking about Smarg's wagon and your wagon correct?

I don't think your re-read helped your case. :urg:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is interesting, although I think this is technically wifom. But I really hadn't thought about the interactions between Asdioh/Smarg until now. Asdioh scum defending town Smarg I'm not sure what motivation he would have. However, the second assumption, that he would not try to defend her if she were scum because it would be dangerous, is what I found to be WIFOMy. Asdioh said quite a few times how early in the game it is, and he could have supported Smarg now not expecting the wagon to continue or for himself to draw heat from his posts. Smarg's jumping on the Asdioh wagon did seem really easy as well. Basically if Asdioh would flip scum, I would be much more open to the idea of Smarg scum.
Scum can defend people they know as town to gain town points on a town flip. I have done this as scum before. Actually I have done this ALOT as scum because it does help when you are scum. He is only bringing up this WIFOM to muddle with peoples heads. It doesn't work. That's the motivation scum have to defend town. Brownie points.

Don't fall for it my dear.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, a strong scum case has already been established on Asdioh, and a lot of that pressure has come from you. That's great. However, Asdioh has not had that much time to defend himself, but more importantly, other players have not had a chance to comment on the case on him. We have no idea what JTB, July, Glyph, Roxy or Terywj think of the case on him.

You asked what we do in place of having him claim. I say it's worth it to just do nothing while WAITING for the other players to get into the game. If he makes some unbelievable claim now and we nail him as scum, that's awesome, but we lose out on hearing the opinions of over a third of the players on a SCUM flip. If we wait, and then let him claim a healthy five days before the deadline or something, we can still nail him as scum, and have more information going into Day 2.

I never asked you why you want him so badly, did I? If you think it's anti-town to share why, then don't bother. I think it's because you're afraid he'll be able to come up with a more convincing claim if we give him more time. If it is, I don't think this should take priority over the advantages of waiting.

I do have something new to bring to the table, but it's about time for me to sleep, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, Asdioh has produced a massive post (with more to come, if I'm understanding correctly) which should be enough to hold us over until then.
Perfect, absolutely freaking perfect. ='D

I couldn't be happier with this response because it is 100% correct and just so towny just grah.

T-Block we are officially bros this game alright? Yay!

The part I don't agree to is Asdioh has had time to defend himself and I have time to attack him. It's an equal push-pull fight and he hasn't been doing well at defending himself which is why it just seems like a full frontal attack on him. But still I love your opinion.

If you are scum, then I don't feel bad about keeping you around cuz you have fooled me big time.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I also wanna say I endorse July's 328 because of how much it is like mine and how much I agree with it.

Also w.r.t. the question I asked Asdioh if he was okay with dieing, he never did answer. Guess what that means? ;3c

July

Smash Apprentice

Scum can defend people they know as town to gain town points on a town flip. I have done this as scum before. Actually I have done this ALOT as scum because it does help when you are scum. He is only bringing up this WIFOM to muddle with peoples heads. It doesn't work. That's the motivation scum have to defend town. Brownie points.

Don't fall for it my dear.
Kk thank you, I did think it was WIFOM but I just wanted to make sure.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can't make a list in order if I don't feel strongly enough about them. I want you put a, a, and a in alphabetical order. See my dilemma?
This point is so over though now that you have even admitted that you COULD HAVE MADE READS ON THEM. Why didn't you? You contradict yourself saying you have a Gheb read now when at the time you said he was null. I just asked you to make a list and you turn it into this huge escapade when you could have simply just done something that was very simple. You said no firmly and that was your answer.

Asdioh said:
and now I have, tell me what you think. I'm not good at remembering every single post or stance every player has made, I don't know how many times I have to say that.
I feel it's fake and that you are trying to pass the scum-torch to Joey. Thing is you mention he has done some scummy things but you haven't pushed any of them or hunted him for that. You are not scum-hunting Joey but merely saying he is scummy. Therefore, what good does that do? It's a load of nothing is what it does.

Asdioh said:
standing by this as well.
You really haven't learned anything from your re-read have you?

Asdioh said:
reaching, trying to see my explanation for my actions as "redirecting"
Funny you ignore the question a second time. Also you did try and re-direct the meta pressure onto Joey with that picture post instead of man-up to the calls of you using meta. You call out Joey when you were under attack, that's redirecting my boy.

Asdioh said:
this, plus his desperation to make me claim, is what makes me start to question my J town vibes.
Lol isn't the lil scummy scum cute? ^.^ What about that post makes you doubt? Also I want you to claim because you are scum. Get over it please? Also let me bring up an interesting fact with you.

Your wagon:

J - attacked you at first you thought was towny, now you are thinking he is scummy.
AM - you think is scummy for attacking you
Joey - you think is scummy for attacking you
ES - you think is scummy for being on your wagon
Smarg - you think is scummy now it seems for being on your wagon

I wonder what you are going to say about July. :awesome:

Seriously though, you have just chain-saww'd the entire attack against you but you have not scum-hunted any one of them but defense-tunneled them as July has pointed out which I agree with. You only call someone scummy when they do something w.r.t. you. It is also how you have been basing your reads off of but not really explaining them.

Asdioh said:
yay for wanting me to claim less than 24 hours in
Your scum, what can I say? It's the most pro-town thing for you to do. =P

July

Smash Apprentice
I also wanna say I endorse July's 328 because of how much it is like mine and how much I agree with it.

Also w.r.t. the question I asked Asdioh if he was okay with dieing, he never did answer. Guess what that means? ;3c
I deff suspected that Asdioh was looking out for his own survivability, just from how defensive her was, and then there was this post:

Which confirmed that he would rather survive than scumhunt.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Exactly July. Good job. ^^

Also

Unvote

Cuz T-Block wants us to wait for others. July you can take my spot.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....

Crap. Got hardly any time to post.

Tl:Dr version:

Asdioh scum

Early smar lynch shaky, smar leaning town.

Joey scum.

Want to see glyph start posting content.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Regardless of Asdioh's flip, I wanna look at ES. Probably Joey as well but I'm meh on Joey since I think he could be town.

Why did DH only post about Glyph and not about Roxy/Tery/JTB? Very interesting.

July, can you destroy Asdioh's Town list for me but go more in depth to what I mean?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
While the Asdioh wagon is doing nicely and I still want his lynch I can actually put my vote to better use on my second scum-pick while I wait for others to realize how awesome an Asdioh lynch will be.

Vote: Evil Soup

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
After I wake up and/or after an Asdioh lynch is finally secured.

I'm coming after you two next. ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Before I sleep here are my reads.

Town
J
AM
T-Block
July
Gheb
Joey

1 that could be scum. Joey
1 that most likely is town. T-Block

Null
Tery
Roxy
Glyph
JTB

1 that could be scum. Glyph, mainly for just cuz and I think it'd be hilarious if DH just honestly implicated Glyph that idiotically on an ES scum-flip.
1 that could be town. JTB

Scum
Asdioh
Evil Soup
Smargy

1 that could be town. Smargy.
1 that most likely is scum. Asdioh.

July

Smash Apprentice
@J: I'll see what I can do : P

This post is already too massive. I'm just going to post my current as of halfway down page 7 in my reread:

2. J - townish, looking for scum but (imo) reaching
4. Roxy - null
5. Glyph - null
6. Asdioh - omg he used some meta let's tunnel him and find everything scummy
8. JTB - null
10. Terywj - null
11. T-block - town, shows reluctance in case of mislynches

Alright, first town read is a townish read on J. However, we see in this post that he is still not giving hard stances and starts to negate his town read on J by saying J is reaching (which would also imply a good part of the town is "reaching" as well). Then in his next post he starts to chronicle how his town read on J is dissipating, based solely around their own interactions and not J's interactions with anyone else.

His town read on Smarg is still largely unexplained and seems more deeply rooted in dissenting with the Smarg wagon than at looking at Smarg's actions herself. Mostly what he agrees with is Smarg's defensive posts which really weren't convincing and...well were defensive instead of scumhunting which is already a problem.

Next we have July (me!) whom he has a town read on based on one post, although he does not explain what points in my post he likes other than that he likes my points against Joey, but has yet to address his stance on me since my recent posts. Furthermore, he managed to get a town read on me from that post but he is surprisingly null on Evil Soup whom he expressed was "looking pretty good" after one post as well and "legit opinion" after another. Why he has Evil Soup as null while he has a town read on me for about the same amount of info is strange and inconsistent.

Next is T-Block, which he explains because he is reluctant for mislynches. However that's a really safe person to call town since quite a few people have called him town already.

Finally there is Gheb, whom he calls town for the same reasons as T-Block and is also a safe person to call scum for the same reasons as T-Block. However, this is a sudden revelation found on Asdioh's reread, and he provides quotes as to what he finds Gheb townie on but doesn't explain why. Really this seems like a forced opinion he is taking because someone is acting townie and it would be too hard for him to refute that widely held stance.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Some people may be asking why my vote is on Evil Soup and why he is my second scum-pick well most of the reason is because of their posting this game is very off.

Not sure if serious gheb lplolplplplplpl

Lol jtb usalty because I get you Mislynched erryday.
What is the point of saying you get someone ML'd? You are acting like it's a good thing and it struck me odd at first but then you continue to push it with this next post.

I get JTB mled all the time, so that's one thing.

I'm joking with jtb for that reason and gheb is on My vote too so there you go.

They just salty.
You say again that you get JTB ml'd all the time with a somewhat arrogant bravado that I am not used to seeing from Soupa and also the fact that he is saying that he can acquire a JTB ML is unsettling. They just salty line irks me.

@J
Roxy - Cool person, feel bad i trolled my first two games.
July - Another cool person, i seen her take up my spot in DKR and she did a fine job.
Gheb - Cool person, good player too.

okay now as PLAYERS:

Roxy - Dunno, i played with roxy for dissidia and DKR which i trolled so it's hard to get a read on someone when you didn't care, Roxy's play in DKR>Dissidia.

DKR he coasted alot but that doctor fake-claim was legit, Dissidia he was really trying but in the end my stupidity got a good player mislynched.

July - Dunno yet, i saw her play in my spot as i said and i think she did an alright job.

Gheb - Dunno again, he played hella town to me in dissidia but i've been looking at his other plays and i really don't see a difference in his town and scum play which is great for him, bad for me.

basically, i should keep an eye on him.

@T-block
do you know what RVS is?

Also, J, i'm glad you're in this game, just don't be scum, k? :3
So at first he jokes, then says that he will actually respond but then again the real responses seem like joke answers again since he starts with "Dunno" each time.

He then also says he is glad I am in this game and not to be scum. This just seems weird because it comes out of the blue and I don't know why he felt the urge to say this at all.

because we think alike, and despite the AtE i agree with most of your points.
Points out disagreence with AtE when I haven't shown a sign of it yet. Find it odd. But then again alot of people bring up AtE when regarding me.

Joey, I like what you are getting at but usage of words should not be that high of a scumtell, you shouldn't analyze on certain words, you should analyze on the sentence or the message at hand.

I agree that smarg is using a tad redirection however I will step in and say she is just being satrical with My mention, I was terrible in that game.
This seems somewhat townie of a post but it is completely fence-sitty on the entire arguement though kindof defends smarg near the end.

Neither? Was there ever a side to begin with?
This is a response to my question w.r.t. picking a side between the Joey vs. Gheb arguement. I then respond to him doing something silly which was correct. The silly thing I was referring to was his fence sittiness because I asked this after he had shown being a fence sitter and he stayed right where he was on the fence not picking a side or not getting muddled in the debate.

@mod request votecount

Remember, nameclaim, not roleclaim.

Lol @ ryker in due time.
I don't get this AT ALL. Why did he just randomly suggest a name-claim over a role-claim? What benefit does this have at all? It didn't add anything to the discussion really and also didn't make sense since why in the world would a certain pizza topping be scum? This hydra did say something though that anchovies is mod-confirmed scum. Makes this statement a bit more unsettling but I don't get it. Why would someone not role-claim? Also why would someone suggest to not role-claim?

Why does he say Lol @Ryker in due time?

@J and Joey

Nameclaim is safer, I'm stating if she were pushed to l1 to do so instead of role.

I also answered that question you are looking for an Answer to.

I do not really like this wagon myself, but I digress.
Then he adresses me and Joey who bring up a concern regarding the last post and he says that it is safer? How in the world is it safer? It does not make sense at all and he is already talking as if he plans to see smarg (at the time) get pushed to L-1. I don't get the second line at all. He then says in the end that he doesn't like the wagon on smarg but does not say why. He just says he digresses on the matter and doesn't try and actively stop it but say, "Meh I don't like it but w/e."

@AM

K.

@tblock

J is usually happy and the meta stands, I just haven't seen any AtE so that is one thing.

Joey, how would you resond in smargs situation, would you be agressive also?
This post seems parroting on the agressive part though I probably have to go back and re-read who said what first because I think both Gheb/J commented on this.

Why does he bring up the AtE being a key factor again.

So there you go Joey, you just answered one of your own questions, and now the only thing you have left on smarg is redirction on me but you can go ahead and play with that.

@AA

I was very sincere.
The question directed at AM (which says AA) is what set off alarm bells in my head. Why in the world would he deem it necessary to say "yes it was sincere honest!" He also makes sure it's known by saying it's very sincere. What does he gain from saying this and what does a townie gain from trying to back up their sincerity?

Also the way he discredits Joey's arguement is unsettling as well and also is now actively defending smarg by saying Joey's attack is weak.

Asdioh and j stuff soon.

@AM

You see My response to j on that?

Clears it up nicely.
It didn't really clear anything up nicely and I honestly do not know what post he is referring to w.r.t. AM. Also this constant buddying of AM urks me.

He promises to say stuff on Asdioh and J soon as well.....let's see what happens.

unvote vote asdioh
This post sealed the deal for Evil Soup scum. Okay firstly it didn't bring any J/Asdioh content. Secondly it is a complete bandwagon post and just seems almost forced since he hasn't said anything about Asdioh yet. Thirdly, his first point is god awfully weird and just doesn't seem like anything at all. This also goes into his second part. Fourthly is his third line which screams "........excuse you?" He calls Asdioh insecure scum at best and that he doesn't need to go into detail with everything else. He barely commented on anything at all! I don't know what he is even referring with his Asdioh vote, I don't know why he thinks Asdioh is scum, all I know is that his vote is on Asdioh for an apparant reason that he thinks he is scum now. It is completely bandwagony and just absurd. This post just does not make sense in the slightest. Why does he not scum-hunt on Asdioh? Why doesn't he add anything to discussion and just instead say, "Lol no ty I don't need to." From a town PoV I cannot fathom what they are trying to accomplish here.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....

Crap. Got hardly any time to post.

Tl:Dr version:

Asdioh scum

Early smar lynch shaky, smar leaning town.

Joey scum.

Want to see glyph start posting content.
Lol this is so weird. Like insanely. Kay, what is with the AtE to begin with that he has hardly any time to post, yet you can go to another thread and post something? Also he hops on the Asdioh as scum, Joey as scum, and says Smar is leaning town. What are people's current thoughts again? Oh right, Asdioh is scum since he is at L-2, Joey is catching heat from July/Asdioh, and Smarg is just a weird one but the most talked about again. He comments on those three and seems to make sure that he does comment on who is being talked about the most. Then he calls out Glyph to start posting content but not Roxy who hasn't even given a good excuse. Also he ignores Glyph's first post on the page saying that he is sick. I think there are two sides to this, 1.) I think he saw Glyph's post at the top of the page and thought to make sure to mention him cuz of it and the fact that he hasn't had content either. 2.) I think he could also be making sure to mention his scum-buddy to distance and also try and make connections to him. It could go either way and there is no way to know for sure until an ES flip but I wouldn't be surprised with DH that he actually did that to Glyph. However that is reaching and a bit WIFOMy so I'm gonna drop the Glyph point. The post is still off in general.

Wait, Roxy/Tery/ JTB are in this game?
I find this off as well, he couldn't have looked at the first page of the game or seen that JTB has had quite a few posts almost equal to theirs so I don't know how he could have forgotten them and seems like honest confusion to whether they were in the game or not. Hence why if a Evil Soup scum flip does occur I personally won't be looking at those three simply because I don't think DH is that well good to think of something like that. =P

I find Evil Soup scummy because their posts are off, have buddying, have odd things to say about certain things, fell through a promise he made, bandwagon'd, and over all fail reasons to back up their support.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
JTB quit being a lurky night owl and post something.

I keep seeing you view then run away and this isn't just now but it has been all day pretty much.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL I HATE YOU ALL!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

For giving me so much to read and respond to during my bedtime. I'm going to have lunch at my father's place now so I can't even respond right now but I'm leaving this post as a filler and to let you know how much I hate you all for doing this to me.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Saw your ISo J.

I can't quote well on phone so bear with me.

Okay, first about the salty stuff..that was literally a joke, jtb even stayed he was salty from me getting him mled and most games I'm in with him I usually do lol.

Ryker asked me to be More agressive and I said in due time.

I wanted to nameclaim for the sake of not outting prs.

You've done all the work on asdioh case but I wanted to point that one fact he wasn't sure about gheb via his RVS joke, it bothered me and I didn't need to parrot you.

Buddying with am? Where lol

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Also about the don't be scum thing, you haven't flipped yet in bingo and I thought you were town that game, and you are playing the same so lol again.

You really are reaching With some of this stuff.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Also all of that other stuff I didn't reply to is because well.. I already answered it.

Your ISO is very flawed, most of the things you critisize me on has already been answered, you seem like you rushed it more then actually going in-depth.

Top Bottom