• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lol I don't care if I get NK'd I merely said that as a joke to you.

Well let's see he is at L-3 now correct? I spent the entire day yesterday showing why Asdioh is scum and I still think he is but someone right now is catching my eye and I'm gonna persue them. It can be done tomorrow if I don't get lynched toDay or NK'd toNight, however when I see something I go with it.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Basically, you acted too friendly and wanted to be on the good side on everyone, which is manipulation at its finest, look the least harmful, then make your move.

Stated anything else I said, lol.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, build a different case then. Prove to us you're town. Don't sit around and beat around the bush, just build a case to make us show that you're taking stances. I want something more than your word that you think he--or anyone else that's not J--is scum.
But I don't care if you think I'm town or not. I don't need to build a different case on a major suspect who's been talked about a lot already. I'm not beating around th bush - J is scum, Asdioh is likely scum. You have two major suspects of me, that's all you need to know.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Because you're scum and were afraid of me being able to read you right off the bat? Hence you asking me about "when I'm able to read you". Consiuder this your answer.
No more the fact that you would be the indifferent one and it's just kindof obv you would. Is it indicitive of alignment? No. It's more personality.

Lol, you were being passive, you were very cherry and asking basically everyone to be your buddy, srs or not, you wanted to come off friendly and dumbtown reacts great to friendly, which is why you thought you could sway tblock, among others.
Being passive? Say what? Lol I didn't think I could sway anyone, I was just doing what I wanted to do and people followed.

Including yourself.

"srs or not" line weakens what you say alot.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Basically, you acted too friendly and wanted to be on the good side on everyone, which is manipulation at its finest, look the least harmful, then make your move.

Stated anything else I said, lol.
*facepalm* No.

But I don't care if you think I'm town or not. I don't need to build a different case on a major suspect who's been talked about a lot already. I'm not beating around th bush - J is scum, Asdioh is likely scum. You have two major suspects of me, that's all you need to know.

Gheb's town imo.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
I was stating that if you were being srs about your happiness, and literally being friendly with everyone, saying hi making faces, and all that other crap, that is being passive.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually you know what I'm gonna claim now.

I'm Town Olives and I have the chance to target someone during the day. If the person I target is scum, I will die and the day will continue. If the person is town then I live.

I already sent it in to target Agressive Mediation. We will find out shortly if they are scum or if they are town.

If I die, LYNCH AM IMMEDIATELY. If I don't then let us continue with a cleared AM. A cleared Ryker will do wonders for this town.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wow I've been told I look stupid, non-chalant, girly, care-free, emotional, but never mad before. Interesting.
What in the world is this post?

FoS: Evil Soup
I'm with Ryker, Asdioh you got your activity when you are home but are you really happy?

Unvote
Vote: Asdioh
So you think Smarg+Asdioh?
Why did I pick those three? They are all very active posters besides myself, have stated opinions on things, and lead to gateways of discussion which you have actively avoided and shut down and therefore are trying not to answer me.

Also can I ask why you are still trying to discredit me? It's not helping your case. ^^ Makes me wanna lynch you more. Also quit discrediting AM as well cuz it's like discrediting me.

Die scum die.
Someone should tighten Asdioh's noose even more.
Asdioh, am I scum?

T-Block, be my friend, vote Asdioh please <3.
These posts stood out to me and I want to lynch you because they are all stupid and phony and pretentous, especially the bolds.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Lol was thinking same thing too am, there was no reason to reveal this on the 2nd day of play, you weren't even at L1.

And there's that famous wifom from J.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Basically if Asdioh would flip scum, I would be much more open to the idea of Smarg scum.
What do you think of her, knowing that I'm town?

You stress stay alive very interesting. Also did you know you could scum-hunt while under pressure. =O It's an interesting concept you should acquire because all you have been doing is defense and that defense hasn't been working and what things you could say are "scum-hunting" have been misconstrued versions of stuff that isn't right.
So far this game:
-smarg wagon for ****ty reasons
-asdioh wagon for ****ty reasons

I'm trying but you're SO DETERMINED to see me as scum that I have to defend myself.

What?

So you believe Gheb to be town based upon you agree with some of his stances. How come you are only saying this NOW instead of when I asked you at the time these posts were made?
Gheb looked like he really didn't think the smarg wagon was for a good reason, he wasn't just looking for something easy to hop on.
What part of "I have a short term memory" don't you understand, when I've said it game after game? :| why do you think I do rereads and isos so much? It didn't stand out to me at the time.

Why specifically do you like that post, as in, why does it give you town vibes?
You were looking for possible reasoning for her behavior other than "she is scum redirecting off herself etc."

What is wrong with that? Go in depth please.
He's basically saying disagreeing with him = acting scummy.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT? Gah I am so tired of people just saying, I like this, without explaining why cuz it does nothing at all.
She pointed out stuff other than the obvious. She says her opinion on the smarg wagon but doesn't really believe it strongly enough to join, instead her suspicions are on joey. She's making her thoughts clear.

Oh yay the fun part. ^.^

Smarg: Thanks for agreeing.
ES thingy: That is meta.....
AM thingy: You were talking about meta and had an arguement that dealt with meta. It wasn't AM's meta but it was about meta.
J: Blah I drop this point. Doesn't really help me much.
@ES: is it meta if I simply point out a sentence and wonder why he would say the opposite of what he said in another game? I considered meta to be getting scum or town reads off of someone, and this was neither.
@AM part: cool story

Lemme correct your wording here, you didn't just avoid, you said with defiance that you were not doing such a thing like making a list when asked. And now you even say that you could have gotten reads on the certain players at the time but at the time you couldn't? Seems BS to me.
Jesus Christ. Stop saying "defiantly." I could have just given my reads, without making a list, then you wouldn't be pinning words like "defiant" on me, you would barely notice that I didn't do it. Hell, I could have ignored you and not given a list at all. Again, after rereading slowly and carefully I was able to get some reads.

I can get a somewhat solid read on ES, they are seemingly scummy and why can't you get a solid read on them but you can get one on someone like Gheb? I don't get it. You DID shut down discussion and you DID discredit people. Admit to those things and we might not have that big of a problem. It's there black and white. (and some yellow tehe colour jokes.)
Why can you get a solid read on Zen? I don't get it.

I didn't shut down discussion. I said I disagree with the reasoning for the smarg wagon.

I didn't discredit people. I joked that you were always wrong (obvious joke?) and I said that AMs reasoning for starting the smarg wagon was crap and that he was being hypocritical. I think this is part of playing mafia.

Well this isn't townAsdioh so what do you suggest it is? Also you have only been scum ONCE. And I am one of the few people that play in DGames that know the meta. Roxy should know as well but I think that's all there is. Oh and Glyph too.
This is townAsdioh.

Weren't you just defending the girl?! Goodness me.
News flash: reads on people can change

Then you are sticking to your ignorance and thus will die for it.

Reasons for why you are scum:

- Your meta debate
- Your defense of smarg
- Your discrediting of some players
- Your weak attack on Joey
- Your weak defense that I have been destroying each time.
- Your literal NO SCUMHUNTING
- Your AtE to being under pressure and under attack
- Your consistent null-reads
- Your hypocrisy with your reads
- Your way of adressing people
- Your ignorance to some things.
- Your tunneliness

I mean I could go on but those are just a few off the top of my head at this very moment.
-lol you started the meta debate, lol it was after I answered a question about meta, lol you exaggerated the hell out of it.
-I defend people regardless of my alignment if I don't agree with the reasoning for their bandwagons.
-qq discrediting bs
-k i was super scum to you before because I didn't have much of an opinion on him but now that I think he's scummy, it's a good reason for me to be scum.
-LOL
-sigh
-wow, AtE argument coming from you?
-sigh
-again, reads change, rofl
-um ok
-uhhh ok
- ._.

That is just awful. You are reaching SO HARD.

Why is he null? There is a supple amount of info on him at this point and you have even adressed that you like some points of his, why is he not a towny vibe to you?
My god I don't know. I'll reread him again but in every game I've played with him I have a hella hard time reading him regardless of what he says. He talks, I become more confused.

*spittake*

What lmao? Alright ya know who started the Smargy wagon? J. Who started the Asdioh wagon? J. Who has been leading the scum-hunting so far? J. You are trying to use stuff against AM that they are not even responsible for. Yet your read on me is TOWNIE for the stuff I have done? CONTRADICTION ALERT big time.
lulz
How should I put it... he has the more influential name to me. Kind of like how in another game I saw KevinM as the leader while he was more sitting in the background, giving his opinion but then letting everyone else do the work. That, combined with the fact the he is buddying you really hard, make me think he is scum. I think you're town because you're tunneling me, being wrong as usual. Sorry for "discrediting" you but it's true.

Smarg is null? Wasn't she just town? What changed your opinion? Also if you only say that one post imma hurt you.
Because after rereading, here's the thing. My initial "towny" read on her was, and I'll admit it, WAS based on meta. I still think her "Redirection" wasn't really redirection, and that was not based on meta. But thinking she was towny was entirely because of meta, so I realized she should be null to me. Then she was like "yeah asdioh might be scum because he defended me :3" *votes for him* at the most convenient time
and i'm like oh no you didn't

Kay so you have pri much over half the players listed as null. Discluding Roxy/Glyph/Tery, You still have 4 people who are null and they have all expressed some opinions and have stuff you can say they are something to.
Discluding Roxy/Glyph/Tery and JTB (who mostly talked about pregame stuff and little else, he tried to start discussion but had little actual content) that's three nulls, two of which I've explained and one of which I'm thinking is towny.

What? Lmao that's not what I think I'd base my Gheby vibes on. I'd base it off the fact that he is expressing a different opinion and not afraid to voice out against a current fad.
WOW LOL SO I DO IT AND I'M SCUM

I don't think people are towny because they agree with me, I do it because I see towny motivations behind their reasoning. I see that with Gheb. I can see that with you, except your eagerness for me to claim doesn't sit nicely with me.

Hmmm.....you are talking about Smarg's wagon and your wagon correct?
pretty much

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Stifling further discussion, wifom play that does not add up, claiming and rushing the day, redirecting pressure to someone else.

Be scum More thanks.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wait, J claimed?

Did something happen while I was asleep?

._. not joking about the massive headache last night, it was hard to fall asleep but I feel much better now

I want to see if he dies because it'll be hilarious for a mafiaso to kill himself and then watch as I don't get lynched.

Unvote Vote Asdioh

Who the hell do you think I am?!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I already sent the mod a pm. We will see what he does.

I will know for a fact if he is town or not shortly.

Untill, then thoughts on AM before a result?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright I'm done pressuring Asdioh btw. I think he's town now.

Sue me.

He's hard for me to read and I always wanted to push Asdioh really hard and now it's time to go back and look at what I did. From pushing him to a very extreme extent I think I finally see what I need to base the reactions I saw off of.

ES is grimy as hell.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
This is just beyond ****ing bull**** j, way to end the day with that gambit, even if you don't die from this, you are getting lynched.

Nah, lynch Smarg. He's obv scum.

Unvote Vote Smarg

If Gheb were a real baller, he'd jump on this wagon right here. I'm bussing my scummate so hard it's hilarious.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Scum can defend people they know as town to gain town points on a town flip. I have done this as scum before. Actually I have done this ALOT as scum because it does help when you are scum. He is only bringing up this WIFOM to muddle with peoples heads. It doesn't work. That's the motivation scum have to defend town. Brownie points.

Don't fall for it my dear.
Did you do it like, 6 hours into the game, and then have a bandwagon form on you?

Regardless of Asdioh's flip, I wanna look at ES. Probably Joey as well but I'm meh on Joey since I think he could be town.
After claiming I'm scum with an insane amount of certainty? Wtf is this crap?

1 that could be scum. Joey
so it's ok for you to think Joey is scummy, simply because you have no pressure. I however, have pressure, therefore it is redirecting.

Alright, first town read is a townish read on J. However, we see in this post that he is still not giving hard stances and starts to negate his town read on J by saying J is reaching (which would also imply a good part of the town is "reaching" as well). Then in his next post he starts to chronicle how his town read on J is dissipating, based solely around their own interactions and not J's interactions with anyone else.
Because they are. And my personal interactions with someone are usually easier to get reads on than their interactions with other people.

His town read on Smarg is still largely unexplained and seems more deeply rooted in dissenting with the Smarg wagon than at looking at Smarg's actions herself. Mostly what he agrees with is Smarg's defensive posts which really weren't convincing and...well were defensive instead of scumhunting which is already a problem.
July is smart, she is saying what I just realized, before even I realized it. She is actually looking for reads and reasonings, part of why I think July is town.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Lol back off your highest scumread and then when there is **** on you and were gonna go with your lynch you put the finger on me? Rofl

This is beyond funny, but it is is also beyond bull****, I can't help but laugh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What a BS claim.

Your a BS claim!

>.>

LOL I just got that, you actually were in DGames Road Trip! xD

Lol was thinking same thing too am, there was no reason to reveal this on the 2nd day of play, you weren't even at L1.

And there's that famous wifom from J.
Oh there was certainly a good reason but alas it's better to be in the dark. Ya know how I roll. 8)

Famous WIFOM? ='D I'm flattered.

Stifling further discussion, wifom play that does not add up, claiming and rushing the day, redirecting pressure to someone else.

Be scum More thanks.
This is just beyond ****ing bull**** j, way to end the day with that gambit, even if you don't die from this, you are getting lynched.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? D=

Omg lynch him

*pets*

It's cute seeing you so tough.
Nah, lynch Smarg. He's obv scum.

Unvote Vote Smarg

If Gheb were a real baller, he'd jump on this wagon right here. I'm bussing my scummate so hard it's hilarious.

I'd lynch Smarg too, she's not looking good as well. Her or ES is good to me. Glad we see eye to eye.

Lol back off your highest scumread and then when there is **** on you and were gonna go with your lynch you put the finger on me? Rofl

This is beyond funny, but it is is also beyond bull****, I can't help but laugh.
Lol you weren't gonna go through with your lynch but this is something I had been debating on using and it's an ability best used on D1 then on another Day because the longer I wait the more risky it gets. Also wasn't I already saying you were scummy?

Your reactions are very unappealing as of late.

Asdioh is null and been null. Hypocritical yes, but scum, not necessarily. Been fun watching people though.

Unvote Vote Smarg

Some people are too scummy to be scum, Gheborah.

Damn, that raving lunatic J may be on to something. Look at Soup trying to end this Day Phase when I've obviously caught a scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
HELLZ YES!

Looks like I'm here to stay and AM is my personal close friend. <3 <3 <3

Unvote
Vote: Evil Soup

Emphasis. But AM, what should I be doing?

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
I'm mad for the fact half of the people aren't here and you try to end the day, you broke discussion and left us on Wifom.

Just give scum the freaking game why don't you.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery: The only question I saw was about how lurking is beneficial to townies

Suppose you draw a strong power role. You want to avoid the nk; it is beneficial to town that someone else get nk'd. Scum tend to nk three types of people:

1. People who are clearly pro-town and who are not likely to be mislynches
2. People who they believe to have power roles
3. People who threaten the scumteam or who they can otherwise WIFOM about the nk.

Your goal, as a PR, is thus to avoid falling into these categories until you've got something useful or you've outlived your usefulness (for example, after massclaim, a doc is both out and pretty unnecessary because there are hopefully enough obvtown/confirmed town players to make your next move easy). The best way to stay out of category 1 is to lurk just enough that scum sees you as a potential mislynch and not a threat, but not so much you get lynched/pushed to claim D1 for it. So if lurking can keep you and your power alive, how is that not a benefit to the town?
Alright. Thank you for answering.

I reserve my right to play an act as far as I want to and to change my vote when I want to change my vote, J. You're posting like Ranmaru. You're jumping into arguments directed at other people and answering before they can. Do you not think I'm a big boy capable of taking care of myself? I'm the mighty Kamina and don't need a babysitter looking for my good side.

Unvote Vote Asdioh

Lol Tery thinking I have a posting restriction.

I know you don't have a restriction, hence why I put that in quotes.

._. I was just trying to offer encouraging words and I think Joey got the point of them a bit more. I didn't mean to come off forcing you to but I just don't want you to give up. =/ I was only asking if you thought you would be able to tell if your past scumbuddies were scummy but thanks for saying you will be watching Joey.

No hahaha, I was talking about this game is gonna be interesting because it is going interesting in more ways then one.

You're gonna have to explain this because I do not get it really.

A policy lynch is a lynch that people just do because lynching said person will not be bad. I.e. lynching someone who has been scum for a while, lynching someone who is scummy in your eyes regardless, someone you consider a hazard. The works pri much.

It was preemptively striking the incoming gender joke. >.>

[QUOET=Tery]However, I am against you claiming anything so early on. J, you seem very anxious for Asdioh claiming. Why so?

Cuz I think Asdioh is scum. =D I mean he can claim whenever but I think the sooner the better so I know if I am barking up the wrong tree or if I nailed scum. After some sleep I do realize it is a bit hasty to get someone to claim so earlier however I still stand by Asdioh is my biggest scum-pick and want him lynched cuz of it.

Well I answered most of the questions you seemed to have directed at me. I think I learned your thoughts on a few things but nothing too major though. I'm gonna blame it to you being sick though and you only hitting things you deemed necessary. Can I ask however why did you single me out and ask specifically for my opinion on why you posted?
[/QUOTE]

Becayse you appear the most offbeat out of everyone I've read on so far. Of course, it might be just me, but I'm not really feeling 100% (health-wise) so I could be wrong. However, you're the most suspicious person as of now.

Actually you know what I'm gonna claim now.

I'm Town Olives and I have the chance to target someone during the day. If the person I target is scum, I will die and the day will continue. If the person is town then I live.

I already sent it in to target Agressive Mediation. We will find out shortly if they are scum or if they are town.

If I die, LYNCH AM IMMEDIATELY. If I don't then let us continue with a cleared AM. A cleared Ryker will do wonders for this town.
Especially after this. This claim doesn't even--ugh.

Asdioh is null and been null. Hypocritical yes, but scum, not necessarily. Been fun watching people though.

Unvote Vote Smarg

Some people are too scummy to be scum, Gheborah.

Damn, that raving lunatic J may be on to something. Look at Soup trying to end this Day Phase when I've obviously caught a scum.

Opinions on J's seemingly bull**** claim? I'm willing to believe an Asdioh+J team, noted by their responses and distancing. Don't really understand J's attempting to buddy T-Block though.

Top Bottom