• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Pizza Mafia

RULES
Meticulously stolen and edited from other setups (Overswarm, Marshy et al.)

Fundamentals______________________
  1. Disputes with and private questions for me should be handled through PM or instant messaging. If you notice that I have made a simple mistake or if you have a simple question, please address them in the thread in bold.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are dead (unless, later, I tell you you're not). Dead players are not allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever. Upon death, you will be notified of the existence of a green room where you may speak to myself and other dead players, if such a room exists for this game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to have conversations in your Quicktopic, or to post all conversation logs you have. You are not allowed to quote private conversations in-thread or share QT links; you may paraphrase, just use common sense.
  4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
  5. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  6. Personally attacking another player is not allowed.
  7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You may not post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.). Take special note that if you do have communication with other players outside of the thread, this rule does not apply within said conversation.
  8. You are not allowed to post or refer to images in your role PM. You can see all the delicious food at the end of the game.
  9. Do not attempt to post generally unreadable or hidden text, as by changing the text color to match or resemble the page background. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
  10. You may not use ciphers, encryption, or similar techniques within this main game thread.
  11. You must post in English within this main game thread.

Voting and Lynching_________________
  1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, Vote: Ranmaru.
  2. To unvote, use the command Unvote. For example, Unvote, Vote: Swiss. Unvoting prior to revoting is not required, but is appreciated.
  3. ”No Lynch” is a viable voting option and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
  4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  5. Players who cast the final vote in a lynch are strongly encouraged to post the word hammer in various colours and text sizes. Image macros, Youtube links, and/or references to parachute pants are not officially sanctioned, but will be permitted if exceptionally funny.
  6. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  7. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase. Videos you just have to share can be private messaged to me directly for safekeeping. You know the ones.

Activity and Deadline________________
  1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods over the course of the game (however many I think that is) will result in your punishment, replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
  2. Day cycles will be 10 days long. (240 hours if you'll be keeping track with an hourglass or similar.)
  3. The players may vote for one (1) deadline extension of up to 48 hours, as fitting. In the event I need to replace a player, I may also extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Other than by these events, no deadline extensions are likely to be granted.
  4. Nights will last 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, so I don't have to wait until deadline to know. That said, deadlines are deadlines, and I will not accept late actions unless you beg really hard.
  5. In the event of Crashboards or Fridayboards, I will be wishy-washy about any of the above rules as necessary.

Special Notes______________________
  1. I do not confirm or deny the existence of any awesome roles such as Jester etc. in this game. If such roles do exist, expect that adequate counterbalance has been taken for them.
  2. I do not confirm or deny the existence of independent roles or third parties.
  3. Play hard, or lose.
  4. Each player is allowed one (1) bout of crying per Day-Night cycle, of a length no greater than 30 minutes.
  5. Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight/night, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise). Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment.
  6. I do not confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in private is strictly accurate.
  7. I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate.
  8. Natural Action Resolution a-gogo, baby.

Sample Role PM:

Player, you are Extra Cheese, the noble mozzarella. You are a vanilla townie.

Role Notes:
None!

Abilities:
You are a semi-soft cheese. When fresh, you are generally white, but you may vary seasonally to slightly yellow depending on the progenitor animal's diet. Due to your high moisture content, you are traditionally served the day you're made. However, commercial low-moisture mozzarella can keep refrigerated for up to a month, and in some cases up to even 6 months. Since you're typically the most common ingredient of the North American pizza, the pizzeria is well-stocked with you, so you don't have to worry about this whole mafia business. Sit back and enjoy the show!

Win condition:
You are town-aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Topping List:
:green: 1. Evil Soup
:green: 2. J
:green: 3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/Washed Laundry)
:green: 4. Roxy
:green: 5. Glyph
:green: 6. Asdioh
:green: 7. Smargaret Zen
:green: 8. JTB
:green: 9. July
:green: 10. Terywj
:green: 11. T-block
:green: 12. Gheb_01
:green: 13. -Joey- Gova

Trashed:
JTB was Anchovies, town uninformed miller. Lynched Day 1.
J was Black Olives, town sibling. Died Night 1.
Aggressive Mediation was Green Olives, town sibling. Died Night 1.
Evil Soup was Cremini, vanilla townie. Lynched Day 2.
Roxy was Onions, mafia roleblocker. Died Night 2.
Glyph was Green Pepper, mafia goon. Lynched Day 3.
Zen was Peperoncini, vanilla townie. Died Night 3.
Gova was Ground Beef, town vigilante. Lynched Day 4.
T-block was Broccoli, vanilla townie. Lynched Day 5.

In The Freezer:
Zen
Gova

30 Minutes or It's Free:
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
END

At the end of the game, I will be ordering food. What food that will be, however, is determined by which faction wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
[hasn't received PM yet]

Plz without ham / bacon. PLZ WITHOUT HAM / BACON ;_;

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Man, I can already tell that J and I will not like each other this game! :mad088:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
J is scum

Glyph, want to lynch him with me?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Pork is so good though <3 and cow and chicken and just meat in general. Veggies just no ty.

JTB ;_; so you think you will be getting to D2? =3c

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pork is so good though <3 and cow and chicken and just meat in general. Veggies just no ty.

JTB ;_; so you think you will be getting to D2? =3c
I am totes making to D2.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yes because we'll lynch J D1 and since I'm going to be town I will be killed N1. Congrats JTB, you reached a new level.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol @ these rules

Players who cast the final vote in a lynch are strongly encouraged to post the word hammer in various colours and text sizes. Image macros, Youtube links, and/or references to parachute pants are not officially sanctioned, but will be permitted if exceptionally funny.
Each player is allowed one (1) bout of crying per Day-Night cycle, of a length no greater than 30 minutes.
There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase. Videos you just have to share can be private messaged to me directly for safekeeping. You know the ones.

July

Smash Apprentice
I accept any pizza but mushrooms ;-; or Hawaiian pizza, never truly understood the ham + pineapple combo

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Mod: I am still V/LA till Sunday I believe so if the game starts before then is that alright?

I will def be back by monday.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
JTB I would be honored.

Roxy, July, good to see my hero bros in another game, lets do work again *big muscles*

Confirming

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Just watch as everyone does so bad, nabe finally loses his temper.
Dark Horse here. COnfirming on him, I can confirm on my main if you want me to.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
You'll have to get soup to confirm, then.

I'm going to Barcelona for spring break, so I'll be V/La for about a week.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
/confirm

You know, I'm allergic to three popular pizza toppings - mushrooms, peppers, and cheese. Maybe this wasn't the right game for me to join?

July

Smash Apprentice
/confirm

You know, I'm allergic to three popular pizza toppings - mushrooms, peppers, and cheese. Maybe this wasn't the right game for me to join?
I've never met anyone else who is allergic to mushrooms but I am too, and you deff aren't missing anything with being allergic to peppers.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
July, do you feel like talking to my FMIL who believes, despite having SEEN me have a reaction TO MUSHROOMS, that I'm not actually allergic because nobody's allergic to mushrooms?

Yeah, I don't eat when I visit my fiance's (very Italian) family.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think mushrooms are gross anyway.

I roll straight up pepperoni like any good AMERICAN should

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium