• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Not sure if serious gheb lplolplplplplpl

Lol jtb usalty because I get you Mislynched erryday.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
He's an evil soup.
We're playing pizza mafia.

Obviously he's our enemy.

:059:

July

Smash Apprentice
Vote: T-Block

Hello vote, since I think you are the only person here I've never played with before (besides the Washed Laundry side of Aggressive Mediation).

The Great Kamina cannot stand to watch these shenanigans. Let RVS begone. We lynch Smarg for being the most inactive from my experience. The reward for keeping her around isn't stellar either. Real men speak with their votes!

Vote Smargeret

Who the hell do you think I am?!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-1

7/13 to lynch.

Evil Soup [2]: JTB, Gheb
Aggressive Mediation [1]: Evil Soup
smargaret [1]: Aggressive Mediation
July [1]: J
T-block [1]: July
Joey [1]: Asdioh

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation
J > July
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret
Roxy
Glyph
Asdioh > Joey
smargaret
JTB > Evil Soup
July > T-block
Terywj
T-block
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup
ゼニガメ (Joey)

------------------------------------------------------------

Soupamario: please post only on your hydra account.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation
J > July
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret
Roxy
Glyph
Asdioh > Joey
smargaret
JTB > Evil Soup
July > T-block
Terywj
T-block
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup
ゼニガメ (Joey)
Omg I am gonna love this thingy. <3

T-block

B2B TST
Vote: T-Block

Hello vote, since I think you are the only person here I've never played with before (besides the Washed Laundry side of Aggressive Mediation).
Sup July. Thanks for the welcome.

Gheb 10 bucks if you get me lynched today

5 for jtb
In all seriousness, what does this confidence mean? Is there a history behind Dark Horse/Soup and Gheb/JTB?

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
I get JTB mled all the time, so that's one thing.

I'm joking with jtb for that reason and gheb is on My vote too so there you go.

They just salty.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1. Evil Soup (Dark Horse/Soupamario) - Oh god I smell a lynch in your direction regardless of what alignment you are. :urg: Question, what are your opinion on Roxy/July/Gheb as players?
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/Washed Laundry) - So we finally get to see you two in action.
4. Roxy - Will you behave this game? =<
5. Glyph - Tell me if you think you can read your fellow DR buddies well or not. Be specific to who.
6. Asdioh - =3c Hello person who always finds me scummy unless he is hiding behind me. What are you going to do D1?
7. Smargaret - I wonder if you will die early since you usually do for some reason or another when you are solo. The only time I see you make it really far is when hydra'd with Gordy. Who do you think should be watched out for the most.
8. JTB - Lol, let's see if you survive :awesome: Anywhos, gimme who you think would be a safe lynch D1 regardless of alignment.
9. July - Heya Dear, I wonder if I will please me with your posts like you usual do or will I end up trying to use the vote I have on you now for real. Why do you think I choose you for my RVS vote?
10. Terywj - You will be active. Also you won't give up either regardless alright? Tell me if you think you will be able to read your past two scum-buddies well or not.
11. T-block - Heyo random person from the past. =O Alright for you, where have you learned about mafia, and who told ya to try DGames? This is first game correct?
12. Gheb_01 - Your a meanie head D= Not really but it is nice to play in a game with you again past scum-buddy.
13. -Joey- - You are not giving up this game. Kay? Good. Tell me what you think of the flavour of this game, would you say you have good knowledge of it?

T-block

B2B TST
This is my first DGames mafia game. Nobody told me to come here - I've always been interested ever since I stumbled upon it a long time ago, but never bothered to sign up. I have played a few games in the BBR and LoD though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So would you consider yourself a n00bie to the game or a bit more experienced then that since you have played a few games?

Also can you explain why you hopped onto ES more?

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
@J
Roxy - Cool person, feel bad i trolled my first two games.
July - Another cool person, i seen her take up my spot in DKR and she did a fine job.
Gheb - Cool person, good player too.

okay now as PLAYERS:

Roxy - Dunno, i played with roxy for dissidia and DKR which i trolled so it's hard to get a read on someone when you didn't care, Roxy's play in DKR>Dissidia.

DKR he coasted alot but that doctor fake-claim was legit, Dissidia he was really trying but in the end my stupidity got a good player mislynched.

July - Dunno yet, i saw her play in my spot as i said and i think she did an alright job.

Gheb - Dunno again, he played hella town to me in dissidia but i've been looking at his other plays and i really don't see a difference in his town and scum play which is great for him, bad for me.

basically, i should keep an eye on him.

@T-block
do you know what RVS is?

Also, J, i'm glad you're in this game, just don't be scum, k? :3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You mean questioning everything regardless of how silly it may be to question? =3c

Nah I'm just bored today and want some activity so I become unbored. ^^

Gheb, will you be able to tell if I am scum or not be the end of toDay?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't know how I'm playing like Ranmaru though D=

;_; being confusing.

Anywhos Gheb, who do you think you have a good meta on and will be able to read regardless on your opinion of Meta?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think I have a particularly hard time reading anybody in general. I can meta Roxy the easiest in this game though.

Playing like Ranmaru = asking lots of inane question for no identifiable purpose.

T-block

B2B TST
Newbish, yeah... Only a few games under my belt. Though I don't expect to be treated as a newb or anything.

Soup's post stuck out to me, even if it was made in Rvs or w/e. Seems odd that he would say he was joking with jtb, but not with gheb, even if he was.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't think I have a particularly hard time reading anybody in general. I can meta Roxy the easiest in this game though.

Playing like Ranmaru = asking lots of inane question for no identifiable purpose.

I have purposes for some of my questions now ;_; Most of them were just RVS questions tbh.

I may need to come to you for Roxy then, simply because he plays so scummy for me that it's infuriating to read.

Newbish, yeah... Only a few games under my belt. Though I don't expect to be treated as a newb or anything.

Soup's post stuck out to me, even if it was made in Rvs or w/e. Seems odd that he would say he was joking with jtb, but not with gheb, even if he was.
Well of course you won't be treated like a n00b ^^ (especially from me since I hate reading n00bs)

Thanks for answering.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Alright, let's get this game started, shall we?

Thanks Nabe ^^

Hmmm interesting game is going to be interesting.
Why do you think this game is going to be interesting?

Smarg XD!

You have to be town I swear.
:facepalm:

vote agressive mediation

Not today ryker, not today.
Bad history with Ryker or is there something else?

In all seriousness, what does this confidence mean? Is there a history behind Dark Horse/Soup and Gheb/JTB?
Soup is super thickheaded and got me mislynched in another game. And I'm still salty.

Hmm... I dunno...

vote: Evil Soup
:denzel:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
JTB, this game is going to be interesting solely because it is gonna be interesting. I'll make it interesting if it fails to be interesting just because.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB, does the same thing apply to Soup-Gheb then? You accept that bet as a joke in your case, right?
Idk exactly about Soup-Gheb, but yeah, the bet was just a joke.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hi J! I will not give up!

What's pizza? Never heard of it. :troll:. I think I know the flavor somewhat well.

Pre-game post = me scummy? Kaaaaaaaaaay

Vote: JTB

Since Ranmaru isn't here to guide you :O

Top Bottom