• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm going to say this now: I got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning. Feel like ****. Don't expect me to be proactive this game. Give me like 3 days or so. I've had to backspace so many times because typing with one hand blows.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol Joey, we all had our role pms, so it's fair game ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm going to say this now: I got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning. Feel like ****. Don't expect me to be proactive this game. Give me like 3 days or so. I've had to backspace so many times because typing with one hand blows.
Oh get better soon, teeth pain is a ***** and I know your pain well. :urg:

lol Joey, we all had our role pms, so it's fair game ;)
*facepalm* let's not start this again.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
You're asking so many questions j, why?

Questions are nice and all but some are just out of place, be more concise about it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You're asking so many questions j, why?

Questions are nice and all but some are just out of place, be more concise about it.
So many questions because as I said, I'm bored. When I get bored I ask questions because that is how you kick-start a game and that is how you move along a game of mafia by asking questions.

Which questions to you seem to be out of place for RVS questions?

How can I be concise with no info out yet or no strife...?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What's the "Soup-Gheb" deal people are talking about? Like, I see people mentioning some possible connection but I wonder what it's based on?

:059:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
J, my 127 was an actual question, I don't know what you were referring to.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's him fooling around I think. He knows that I'm not the kind of player that supports such sillyness. Perhaps he was trying to get a reaction or something.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
But it resulted in town lynching scum three Days in a row, how is that bad?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lol no, I wanted to get lynched D1 and then after I was lynched I implicated Tery without realizing it and then Mod-error cleared townies, then Joey/Tery both gave up and said they were done after I died cuz they didn't think they could win.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ok, bad example

but pregame talk is still viable as we all know our alignment, the only thing that changes when the game starts is the ability to vote

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
JTB, do you think the avenue of dicsussion you're currently taking / nudging is actually helpful in the long run?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB, do you think the avenue of dicsussion you're currently taking / nudging is actually helpful in the long run?

Not really, I'm just stimulating discussion to get us out of RVS.

I do agree with the point you are making but I don't see the point of it.
Oh, alright.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If it isn't helpful, don't ask it.

That's what Gheb was getting on me earlier for the inane questioning.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not really, J. I don't think JTB's questioning was inane and I'm OK with his justification ... to stimulate discussion you really should get more people involved in the process though I think. If you're inviting people to discuss along but feel yourself unable to draw any decisive questions for them from the discussion you had then I think that's a clear sign of it not being worthwhile.

If you can find a good question out of the discussion you had so far and ask a player who didn't speak up yet that's the ideal start for discussion in my eyes.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Ryker, I've played three games with you. One (ongoing) I was doc and trying to hide in the background. One (Rusty Guillotine) I was scum. One (Dissidia) I was pretty darned active.

Policy lynching on false premises? Not cool. Vote: Aggressive Mediation

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Also, soup's in this game. Do you really think I'm the best player to policy lynch?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker, I've played three games with you. One (ongoing) I was doc and trying to hide in the background. One (Rusty Guillotine) I was scum. One (Dissidia) I was pretty darned active.

Policy lynching on false premises? Not cool. Vote: Aggressive Mediation
Also, soup's in this game. Do you really think I'm the best player to policy lynch?
......?

Unvote
Vote: Smargaret

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not really, J. I don't think JTB's questioning was inane and I'm OK with his justification ... to stimulate discussion you really should get more people involved in the process though I think. If you're inviting people to discuss along but feel yourself unable to draw any decisive questions for them from the discussion you had then I think that's a clear sign of it not being worthwhile.

If you can find a good question out of the discussion you had so far and ask a player who didn't speak up yet that's the ideal start for discussion in my eyes.

Alright I see my fault.

Guess I didn't see what you were getting at fully but now I do.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-2

7/13 to lynch.

Evil Soup [3]: JTB, Gheb, T-block
Aggressive Mediation [2]: Evil Soup, smargaret
smargaret [2]: Aggressive Mediation, J
JTB [1]: Joey
T-block [1]: July
Joey [1]: Asdioh

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation
J > July > smargaret
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret
Roxy
Glyph
Asdioh > Joey
smargaret > Aggressive Mediation
JTB > Evil Soup
July > T-block
Terywj
T-block > Evil Soup
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup
ゼニガメ (Joey) > JTB

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I like that JTB and J are getting discussion going for the town. I don't see how that's a bad thing, even if Gheb doesn't like one of the questions J asked.

Agressive Mediation, do you really want Smarg lynched? I'm assuming not, but just in case.

Smarg, why did you mention Soupa as a policy lynch? Makes me think you're trying to re-direct the pressure.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I like that JTB and J are getting discussion going for the town. I don't see how that's a bad thing, even if Gheb doesn't like one of the questions J asked.
Because if people follow a line of discussion that leads nowhere it can turn out bad. You need to add a little forethought in the way you discuss and see if the results actually turn out worthwhile if you want discussion to turn out "good". I don't think JTB was thinking of anything specific when he questioned J or had any idea where the discussion was about to go or what shape it would take. That kind of discussion is OK at the start but is not goal-orientated enough to be effective in my eyes.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
I mentioned Soup because he was so distracting and overwhelmingly anti-town in Dissidia.

J, I didn't answer your question because it was stupid and WIFOMy. I have little control over whether I'm nk'd or not early in the game; what on earth do you hope to gain from my answer?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
He asked you who town should look out for the most though...?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@ People that have played with Smarg(I don't think I've played a full game with her): Does she normally have this... aggressive (almost to the point where she seems to be attacking) playstyle with her word choice and such?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
JTB, he asked me whether I was going to die early like I always do. I am sick to death of being the n1 nk, the day 1 mislynch, so on and so forth. It's annoying, and my irritation is coming through in my posts.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He asked another question at the end of his post (that was directed at you). JTB is correct.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
again, I'm not sure that's a question that should be answered. I certainly have an opinion on who the stronger players are, but that's not something I want scum to know.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
I don't see any difference in smarg this game, and I don'tfeel that anything is really something to push on, there was a lot of silly talk and whatnot and now we have an argument over god knows what to get some scumreads but I think we are going the wrong direction with this, and I'm not really picking anything up, in a way I could say that everyone is trying to be legit but really its just back and forth.

Top Bottom