• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
J needs to die asap. Lynch him and call it a day?

Vote J

Joey, please ignore J for the rest of the game and forget everything you thought about smarg earlier.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Asdiohscum is possible because I can totally see J playing the inspection spiel again aka bus your scumbuddy on D1 and look golden to dumbtown.

J is extra-scummy though and I can't believe you guys are buying anything he's saying.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Gheb, I'm suppose you think this constant reaching and trying to assume the leader bothers you, among buddying and whatnot.

Asdioh still looks appealing but j is being frustrating.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Him being a leader? He's just posting a dumb amount and is phony to the core.
His constant reaching is a good point though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Before I do that, I wanna address / ask something that I asked during Diddy Kong Racing Mafia, but got no response: why is it necessary or unnecessary to base any opinions during pre-game shenanigans?

The mighty Kamina will meet you halfway Gheb. I agree that J is most certainly not obv town. He's trying to recreate the situation we had in Rusty Guillotine right off the bat. That alliance took three Day phases or so to form and was based on him constantly reaching the same conclusions I did. He's reaching for that point again after less than twenty four hours into Day 1. I do not like half of his posts.

The buddying irks me and I'm fairly sure he's fishing for a doc protect.

Smarg's reaction was scummy. I won't budge on that, but I won't get her lynched solely on that or any policy.

Now Gheb, make a deal for me? Your thoughts on Asdioh for my vote on J? I want it to be detailed, there's more than enough for it to be.

Unvote Vote Asdioh

Who the hell do you think I am?!

Before I do that, I wanna address / ask something that I asked during Diddy Kong Racing Mafia, but got no response: why is it necessary or unnecessary to base any opinions during pre-game shenanigans?
Because there's no such thing as pre-game shenanigans. Once roles go out everything has to be considered as a calculated move despite the jokes and feints common during pre-game and RVS. Now, do something productive.

Wunvote Vote Asdioh

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Because there's no such thing as pre-game shenanigans. Once roles go out everything has to be considered as a calculated move despite the jokes and feints common during pre-game and RVS. Now, do something productive.

Wunvote Vote Asdioh

Okay. Thank you.

I will. Calm yourself.

Your "posting restriction" is irritating.

T-block

B2B TST
Simply put, there is information to be gleaned in pre-game because people already know their roles. "Necessary" isn't the best word - it's more "why not use everything we have?"

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can do that AM but I'm currently updating the Marathon thread. Gimme a little time and yall wanna lynch J asap.

Scum can defend people they know as town to gain town points on a town flip. I have done this as scum before. Actually I have done this ALOT as scum because it does help when you are scum. He is only bringing up this WIFOM to muddle with peoples heads. It doesn't work. That's the motivation scum have to defend town. Brownie points.

Don't fall for it my dear.
Still reading through again and catching up, nearly there.

Yes, it's WIFOM, and one can't really play off the buddying card. No townie can possibly tell the difference of scum buddying scum, scum buddying town, town buddying town, and town buddying scum with anything close to accuracy unless they're scum who have full knowledge of who's scum and who's not scum. One can say "well, what's the point of me buddying smarg?" but it holds no water. The short and simple truth is you did.

Caught up now, looks like we're finally aware of J's scumminess, or at least putting it out in the open. I do agree with it too but I'm not posting what or why until we get that Asdioh case.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J needs to die asap. Lynch him and call it a day?

Vote J

Joey, please ignore J for the rest of the game and forget everything you thought about smarg earlier.

Lol what? Your funny. =3 How did I know you would come in doing this?

Asdiohscum is possible because I can totally see J playing the inspection spiel again aka bus your scumbuddy on D1 and look golden to dumbtown.

J is extra-scummy though and I can't believe you guys are buying anything he's saying.

I wanna see this super scummy stuff I have done cuz I don't see it. o_o

Him being a leader? He's just posting a dumb amount and is phony to the core.
His constant reaching is a good point though.

How is it phony my duder? Constant reaching? Hmm this should be good.

The mighty Kamina will meet you halfway Gheb. I agree that J is most certainly not obv town. He's trying to recreate the situation we had in Rusty Guillotine right off the bat. That alliance took three Day phases or so to form and was based on him constantly reaching the same conclusions I did. He's reaching for that point again after less than twenty four hours into Day 1. I do not like half of his posts.
Didnt' you start the bridge by calling me your Yoko, Ryker? Which posts don't you like?

Your "posting restriction" is irritating.
I know for a fact they don't have a posting restriction. It's just Ryker being Ryker.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Still reading through again and catching up, nearly there.

Yes, it's WIFOM, and one can't really play off the buddying card. No townie can possibly tell the difference of scum buddying scum, scum buddying town, town buddying town, and town buddying scum with anything close to accuracy unless they're scum who have full knowledge of who's scum and who's not scum. One can say "well, what's the point of me buddying smarg?" but it holds no water. The short and simple truth is you did.
What lol? I think you are referring to the wrong person or just read the quote wrong WL.

Caught up now, looks like we're finally aware of J's scumminess, or at least putting it out in the open. I do agree with it too but I'm not posting what or why until we get that Asdioh case.
Lol this looks incredibly waffly because Gheb said something about wanting to lynch me. Finally aware of my scumminess but are refusing to say why? :laugh: Don't make me hop over you two. I will in the blink of an eye.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Evil Soup is Dark Horse and Soupamario? Aggressive Mediation is Ryker and Laundry? Never played with either of the latter hydra, same with T-Block and some others but I'll try my best!

Your fiancé's family is italian and you don't eat when you visit? Smarg, my disappointment knows no limit ... Italy has like the best - only good - non-asian cuisine! Silly girl =/

I can take Indian or leave it. Some dishes are fantastic, but largely it seems like a lot of the same thing to me. Sauces and meat or beans. There are more tasty veggies in Chinese food.
I love you two.

10. Terywj - You will be active. Also you won't give up either regardless alright? Tell me if you think you will be able to read your past two scum-buddies well or not.
You can't force me to give up or not give up if I feel like that. Posting in such a manner will not differentiate my thoughts. J, I have a difficult time reading you simply because I've played in one game with you (Inception does not count) and we were Mafia buddies. Joey, however, I've played with more and I'll be watching carefully, if that satisfies your question.

This is my first DGames mafia game. Nobody told me to come here - I've always been interested ever since I stumbled upon it a long time ago, but never bothered to sign up. I have played a few games in the BBR and LoD though.
Welcome, T-Block! :3

JTB, this game is going to be interesting solely because it is gonna be interesting. I'll make it interesting if it fails to be interesting just because.
I don't understand the point of this. You're essentially saying you'll just stimulate discussion, whether it's actually helpful or not?

Pre-game post = me scummy? Kaaaaaaaaaay

Vote: JTB

Since Ranmaru isn't here to guide you :O
What? This went over in Diddy Kong Racing Mafia. Also, explain what you mean by "Since Ranmaru isn't here to guide you."

You're asking so many questions j, why?

Questions are nice and all but some are just out of place, be more concise about it.
We (were) still in RVS. J was probably just asking questions to bring about discussions. See his "I'll make this interesting." post I quoted above.

ok, bad example

but pregame talk is still viable as we all know our alignment, the only thing that changes when the game starts is the ability to vote
I disagree. I've seen games where people will literally play a "pregame meta" and barely anyone else is aware of it. However, I understand what you're trying to say.

If it isn't helpful, don't ask it.

That's what Gheb was getting on me earlier for the inane questioning.
Doesn't this strike anyone as slightlly controversial from what Evil Soup mentioned about J earlier?

I like that JTB and J are getting discussion going for the town. I don't see how that's a bad thing, even if Gheb doesn't like one of the questions J asked.

Agressive Mediation, do you really want Smarg lynched? I'm assuming not, but just in case.

Smarg, why did you mention Soupa as a policy lynch? Makes me think you're trying to re-direct the pressure.
I agree that I like J and JTB are getting discussion going. I want to see some others follow suit, as well.

Can someone explain what a policy lynch is?

Because if people follow a line of discussion that leads nowhere it can turn out bad. You need to add a little forethought in the way you discuss and see if the results actually turn out worthwhile if you want discussion to turn out "good". I don't think JTB was thinking of anything specific when he questioned J or had any idea where the discussion was about to go or what shape it would take. That kind of discussion is OK at the start but is not goal-orientated enough to be effective in my eyes.

So in your opinion, not very effective questions mixed together with (super) effective or helpful questions yields negative results? (lol Pokemon joke)

Still reading through but if y'all keep comparing play from one game to play in another, you're gonna get nowhere. Metas aren't really a solid tell because they can change from one game to another.

Who the hell do you think we are etc
I agree. Joey in DRUPick 2 and Diddy Kong Racing is a prime example, but I'm not going to go into that.

I don't think Broto intentionally did but after:

I'm totally advocating her as our best route for the moment.
Who is Broto? Is that Ryker or Washed Laundry?

I understand you're going for a Smargaret lynch, but you did not answer Joey's question "Why?".

Nabe's going to shoot you Ryker lol.

I honestly don't plan on staying on her. Plus I never said she wasn't an aggressive poster, I just said that the post came off as aggressive. While I feel that she could be an aggressive poster, which is why I asked, her other posts really haven't seemed aggressive like that one.

Sure, it's early, but she could atleast TRY to scum hunt. Ask some questions to players that are inactive, comment on the argument that happened before her post, stuff like that. Yet she didn't. She just gave a lousy defense and tried to throw the pressure off of her.

I don't have reason NOT to continue on Smarg right now, so I will. Until something more scummy happens, I'm fine with where I am.

This hydra... what a fun game this will be.
You're being contradictory. You claim you don't plan on staying against Smargaret, but two paragraphs later you don't have a reason to go to someone else? Smargaret is the only person / most Mafia-esque person thus far?

I don't understand this Smargaret wagon. I do dislike how she phrases lurking as beneficial at times, so I will wait for her response to that.

unvote

Not sure that I like this wagon on smarg.

Pretty aggressive post. She already gave her reason for not answering the question, but you push against that reason. Whether I think the reason is valid is irrelevant... here it feels like you are looking to discredit smarg instead of to pressure her.

Somebody give me some meta on J. Is he usually really friendly in mafia games? Does his attitude/tone tend to change when a lot when pressuring someone?
I see you agree with me on the general dislike of Smargaret's wagon. What do you think about her post where she claims lurking can benefit town?
You really shouldn't be looking at previous meta, but from my experience, J is not particularily friendly. J plays to win, regardless of how he does so. Fluctuations are difficult to pinpoint.

In a mafia game god damn you people already bound to miscontrue things!
?????

Because it's the beginning of day one and my thoughts may change later on. Smarg is the scummiest person (with asdioh now) at this time, but between now and our deadline, that could change very easily. Plus I was asked if I was going to.

I'm willing to vote smarg, yes. She's the most scummy, and a vote at L-5 is decent pressure. My vote will remain there until I think someone is more scummy than her. Your assumption of me wagon hopping because of this isn't backed up now, since I've only had one serious vote this whole game, so I can't defend against it until I do or do not wagon hop. I don't plan on doing it though, if that's what you want for a defense for now.

I'm willing to apply pressure to Smarg until someone else deserves it more. That's basically what I meant.
You're being one-faced. Are you saying you have not found anyone else Mafia-like in any way at all? I highly doubt that statement. This is a 13-player game. There's bound to be more than one Mafia / anti-town faction.

*then I talk about meta*

*EVERYONE'S ON MY *** *

For a reason, Asdioh. Players have said going off of previous meta is not a good idea. I dunno if you just ignored the posts (like from Aggressive Mediation) or you're just skimming. But from your first set of posts, I don't really like what I'm seeing. Please change this before the Day ends.

Also wanting to note that JTB has 22 posts but really hasn't said anything of substance at all.

@JTB: Can we get some stances from you too? What do you think of Asdioh and J, both individually, and of the conflict between them?
Glad I'm not the only one who seemed to notice this.

Asdioh said:
Still don't like this. It was pregame though so whatever, right?
Wrong. Refer to posts regarding pregame shenanigans.

For now, I'm gonna go back on my medications. Sorry.

Aggressive Mediation, is all that revoting necessary? Because it definitely doesn't seem like so. Your "posting restriction" is ********.

Also, can hydras use different colors to signify which head is talking in some cases? For example. Aggressive Mediation's #289.

References to Broto, Kamina, Yoko, etc. is throwing me off balance. Which is direct to who?

I'm also not a fan of nameclaiming over roleclaiming. Or at least both or something. Nameclaiming doesn't get us anywhere.

Joey - I see you as being / called out as opportunistic. Answer my questions regarding your stance on Smargaret.

Smargaret - I'm not a fan of the wagon, but I'm not 100% entirely against it. Your responses to my questions will help influence my thoughts.

J - Glad to see you're derived from the less helpful questions. What say you of what I've analyzed and asked so far?

T-Block - You may be new, but you're like, already better than I am. I've noted J's buddying of you though. Not sure how this affects your playstyle, if any. Thoughts on this?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Tery: The only question I saw was about how lurking is beneficial to townies

Suppose you draw a strong power role. You want to avoid the nk; it is beneficial to town that someone else get nk'd. Scum tend to nk three types of people:

1. People who are clearly pro-town and who are not likely to be mislynches
2. People who they believe to have power roles
3. People who threaten the scumteam or who they can otherwise WIFOM about the nk.

Your goal, as a PR, is thus to avoid falling into these categories until you've got something useful or you've outlived your usefulness (for example, after massclaim, a doc is both out and pretty unnecessary because there are hopefully enough obvtown/confirmed town players to make your next move easy). The best way to stay out of category 1 is to lurk just enough that scum sees you as a potential mislynch and not a threat, but not so much you get lynched/pushed to claim D1 for it. So if lurking can keep you and your power alive, how is that not a benefit to the town?

T-block

B2B TST
All right. I am also getting a scum read on J. Before anyone asks, yes, I do think it is possible that J vs. Asdioh is SvS.

Anyone who has played with me before (or who has supposedly heard of me -_-) might have thought these posts were a little off: 94, 98, 112, 118, 131. If Glyph or Roxy had been keeping up, I wonder if they would have commented, but I can't really wait for them any longer.

I decided to play off being new for a bit to see how people treat the newbie. See if anyone tries to manipulate me, try to get me on their side, etc. etc. I knew very well what RVS was and all that.

Newbish, yeah... Only a few games under my belt. Though I don't expect to be treated as a newb or anything.

Soup's post stuck out to me, even if it was made in Rvs or w/e. Seems odd that he would say he was joking with jtb, but not with gheb, even if he was.
I wasn't expecting too much, and I didn't really get much. Null on Joey and Gheb for responding to my posts, etc. The breadcrumb wasn't all that necessary (I would have brought it up if Roxy or Glyph had accused me of trying to pull something), but now it does show that I have been paying attention to this from the start.

===========================================

J has been buddying me all game though:

Well of course you won't be treated like a n00b ^^ (especially from me since I hate reading n00bs)

Thanks for answering.
First instance. This is why I asked the meta question that I did immediately after.

o_O? Now this is a new one.

Well from what you have said it seems like you are going back and forth on your reado n smarg to the point where you don't know if she is scummy or towny based on the reaction you have seen. I didn't have a read on you before your posts and now I still don't. I find it odd that you are asking my individual opinion on you so early. It seems off to say the least.
This feels like J was caught off-guard, hearing such a pointed question come from a new player. "It seems off to say the least" feels like he is playing it safe.

Asdioh, am I scum?

T-Block, be my friend, vote Asdioh please <3.
T-Block, you think Asdioh is scum at this point.

You can vote him now with us and we can be bros with AM. <3

Also this isn't how Asdioh plays as town AT ALL.
Gah this is why you are appearing so towny to me, the hesitancy, the saying we have alot of time, the wanting to give everyone a fair chance. Yay. =3

Also I am pushing Asdioh to claim so early because I truly believe he is scum and I go hard on my reads. It's how you can get things done. ^^ He is also the most un-deniable scummy person in this game and his defenses thus far are inadequate and don't help his case but actually hurt his case.

I mean you don't have to vote him and you should do as you please but it'd be nice if you were with me.

Gah more towniness. <3

Lol let's hope I am reading this new person correctly cuz I usually suck at this. =P

Though I suggest L-2 so he doesn't self-hammer himself and we can still force a claim out of him.

Perfect, absolutely freaking perfect. ='D

I couldn't be happier with this response because it is 100% correct and just so towny just grah.

T-Block we are officially bros this game alright? Yay!

The part I don't agree to is Asdioh has had time to defend himself and I have time to attack him. It's an equal push-pull fight and he hasn't been doing well at defending himself which is why it just seems like a full frontal attack on him. But still I love your opinion.

If you are scum, then I don't feel bad about keeping you around cuz you have fooled me big time.
"If you are scum, then I don't feel bad about keeping you around cuz you have fooled me big time." sets off alarms.

So what's the deal, J?

Scum trying to buddy and manipulate noobtown? Something tells me you're a better player than to go about it in this way. Town trying to lure noobscum into a false sense of security?

Note that J hasn't really treated anyone else in the game with the same attitude.

J has also been pushing Asdioh's claim really hard:

J pushes for Asdioh's claim less than 24 hours into the game, without waiting on over a third of the players to give their opinions on him. Rolefishing/quick lynch implications, etc. etc. He later passes this off as a test for me, but I do not believe that that was his intention from the beginning.

The only people that have my expressed opinion to put Asdioh at L-1 range is T-block and maybe July.

Asdioh should claim after his read and Glyph should post something soon. =<
This post, among others, show genuine intention to see Asdioh claim.

He has also offered this defense of his push:

Also I am pushing Asdioh to claim so early because I truly believe he is scum and I go hard on my reads. It's how you can get things done. ^^ He is also the most un-deniable scummy person in this game and his defenses thus far are inadequate and don't help his case but actually hurt his case.
But I don't see how that justifies pushing for a claim so damn early.

I reserve my right to play an act as far as I want to and to change my vote when I want to change my vote, J. You're posting like Ranmaru. You're jumping into arguments directed at other people and answering before they can. Do you not think I'm a big boy capable of taking care of myself? I'm the mighty Kamina and don't need a babysitter looking for my good side.

Unvote Vote Asdioh

Lol Tery thinking I have a posting restriction.

Dammit TBlock, I wish you would've let Gheb post first. I already have a town read on you and would like to further judge Gheb.

Unvote Vote Asdioh

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
J, you are not scummy for contributing, you are scummy for how you are contributing, you have tooken far too many sides with everyone, and trying to keep a town pseudo.

Like I said before, I didn't like smargs wagon, but you instigated Joey to push on it, which in factual evidence is buddying and being manipulative.

Its fine to agree with someone but its not fine to try and make them follow your lead.

In a word about asdioh, you shot off like a rocket on him, and this made me wonder why you did not for anyone else, from that point on, you used your talking and buddy attitude to get people to vote with you.

I agree in a sense that asdioh is most likely scum, but a flip from you is More viable to getting information, while an asdioh flip gets us hardly nothing, and that plays better for scum then it does town.

You might say, "you're just going With gheb" but I have stayed already that I had suspicion and worry about some actions, including yours.

unvote vote J

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You can't force me to give up or not give up if I feel like that. Posting in such a manner will not differentiate my thoughts. J, I have a difficult time reading you simply because I've played in one game with you (Inception does not count) and we were Mafia buddies. Joey, however, I've played with more and I'll be watching carefully, if that satisfies your question.
._. I was just trying to offer encouraging words and I think Joey got the point of them a bit more. I didn't mean to come off forcing you to but I just don't want you to give up. =/ I was only asking if you thought you would be able to tell if your past scumbuddies were scummy but thanks for saying you will be watching Joey.

Tery said:
I don't understand the point of this. You're essentially saying you'll just stimulate discussion, whether it's actually helpful or not?
No hahaha, I was talking about this game is gonna be interesting because it is going interesting in more ways then one.

Tery said:
Doesn't this strike anyone as slightlly controversial from what Evil Soup mentioned about J earlier?
You're gonna have to explain this because I do not get it really.

Tery said:
Can someone explain what a policy lynch is?
A policy lynch is a lynch that people just do because lynching said person will not be bad. I.e. lynching someone who has been scum for a while, lynching someone who is scummy in your eyes regardless, someone you consider a hazard. The works pri much.

Tery said:
It was preemptively striking the incoming gender joke. >.>

[QUOET=Tery]However, I am against you claiming anything so early on. J, you seem very anxious for Asdioh claiming. Why so?[/QUOTE]

Cuz I think Asdioh is scum. =D I mean he can claim whenever but I think the sooner the better so I know if I am barking up the wrong tree or if I nailed scum. After some sleep I do realize it is a bit hasty to get someone to claim so earlier however I still stand by Asdioh is my biggest scum-pick and want him lynched cuz of it.

Tery said:
J - Glad to see you're derived from the less helpful questions. What say you of what I've analyzed and asked so far?
Well I answered most of the questions you seemed to have directed at me. I think I learned your thoughts on a few things but nothing too major though. I'm gonna blame it to you being sick though and you only hitting things you deemed necessary. Can I ask however why did you single me out and ask specifically for my opinion on why you posted?

T-block

B2B TST
I see you agree with me on the general dislike of Smargaret's wagon. What do you think about her post where she claims lurking can benefit town?
You really shouldn't be looking at previous meta, but from my experience, J is not particularily friendly. J plays to win, regardless of how he does so. Fluctuations are difficult to pinpoint.
I think her post on that was fine. She said lurking can be beneficial for town because as a power role you can fly under the radar to avoid the NK. Sometimes scum can pick up on this though, and read a PR based on this behaviour. Overall, her post is a null for me.

T-Block - You may be new, but you're like, already better than I am. I've noted J's buddying of you though. Not sure how this affects your playstyle, if any. Thoughts on this?
Baw, you ninja'd my post.

T-block

B2B TST
Dammit TBlock, I wish you would've let Gheb post first. I already have a town read on you and would like to further judge Gheb.

Unvote Vote Asdioh

I was planning to post my case at this time since yesterday =( I do apologize if that messed up what you wanted to see from Gheb though. But I thought you were asking for his thoughts on Asdioh, not J?

Yep, T-Block hit it. Buddying and rolefishing hardcore. Broto sent me a text last night telling me not to pursue him for it yet. I'm not sure on the buddying thing as I can't really read into it with any sort of clarity but it does put me off a lot. I'm definitely more concerned about the rolefishing here. "K, claim and then we'll lynch you anyway." derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp

Tery-the one using a pseudo-posting restriction is Ryker (I call him Broto), the one who doesn't use it is WashedLaundry. Protip for anyone else who can't tell the difference etc.

unvote vote J

May as well commit to it now, Broto. Who the hell do you think I am etc.

I still want that Asdioh case from Gheb though. Just because T-Block stole the reasoning for the J wagon doesn't mean we can't get ProTown actions from Gheb.

T-block

B2B TST
Oh I see what I did then =x

I don't doubt that you came to this conclusion on your own, AM, and I don't see any reason for anyone else to doubt it either.

Gheb's main motivation for providing thoughts on Asdioh shouldn't be your promise to vote J anyways =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Anyone who has played with me before (or who has supposedly heard of me -_-) might have thought these posts were a little off: 94, 98, 112, 118, 131. If Glyph or Roxy had been keeping up, I wonder if they would have commented, but I can't really wait for them any longer.
These all go to the same post on my computer.

J has been buddying me all game though:

I reserve my right to play an act as far as I want to and to change my vote when I want to change my vote, J. You're posting like Ranmaru. You're jumping into arguments directed at other people and answering before they can. Do you not think I'm a big boy capable of taking care of myself? I'm the mighty Kamina and don't need a babysitter looking for my good side.

Unvote Vote Asdioh

Lol Tery thinking I have a posting restriction.

Your paragraph is weird because I do not know what you are talking about. And I'm doubting if you are a big boy or not.

I may just have to come over and hop in to see what's really up. ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, you are not scummy for contributing, you are scummy for how you are contributing, you have tooken far too many sides with everyone, and trying to keep a town pseudo.
Wait, so I am scummy to you for making connections? Why are making connections bad in the slightest?

ES said:
Like I said before, I didn't like smargs wagon, but you instigated Joey to push on it, which in factual evidence is buddying and being manipulative.
Wait are you saying I buddied and manipulated Joey?

ES said:
Its fine to agree with someone but its not fine to try and make them follow your lead.
I didn't make anyone do anything. XD Okay go read that paragraph I adressed with T-Block because here's the thing, you didn't have to. Did I put a knife to your back and say to follow me or die? Did I say anyone who wasn't on the Asdioh wagon was scum? No lol. Did you know my scum-picks also originate FROM the Asdioh wagon and my town reads are mostly from those that APPOSE it. I haven't made anyone do anything and I think your just trying to say I am but you need to show evidence of me forcing players to do as I want.

Asdioh said:
In a word about asdioh, you shot off like a rocket on him, and this made me wonder why you did not for anyone else, from that point on, you used your talking and buddy attitude to get people to vote with you.
Because I found Asdioh scummy? Yea I used my talking...that's kind of how you communicate and try and convince people but wait you said I was talking and using a buddy attitude to get people to vote with me however in the last paragraph you said I was making people do as I want.....? Alright so which is it, making or using buddying? Once again, you didn't have to follow if you didn't want to.

ES said:
I agree in a sense that asdioh is most likely scum, but a flip from you is More viable to getting information, while an asdioh flip gets us hardly nothing, and that plays better for scum then it does town.
How in the world does an Asdioh flip get us hardly nothing? He has bountiful connections and it seems you are trying to get back off the wagon for a BS reason and hop onto mine for an even stupider reason.

What is that bolded part?

ES said:
You might say, "you're just going With gheb" but I have stayed already that I had suspicion and worry about some actions, including yours.

unvote vote J
Lol no. LOL no. Wow this is so wrong.

Glad my votes on Evil Soup especially after a post like this.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, I don't actually have a lot to add in regards to Asdioh that hasn't been said yet. He's been fairly suspect to me and I think his flip-flopping stances after using questionable meta shows that he's trying to be OK with other people more than to make his stances clear. Answering to more stuff now.

Also, I don't like the cyclical process of building a bandwagon, getting to L-2, and then something happening to make the bandwagon die. Only lurkers kill games faster.

If you truly want his role, you'd stay on the wagon. What motive would you have? Pursuing another case? Can't that be done tomorrow or are you that paranoid of NKills?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Fake.

Lol what? Your funny. =3 How did I know you would come in doing this?

Because you're scum and were afraid of me being able to read you right off the bat? Hence you asking me about "when I'm able to read you". Consiuder this your answer.

I wanna see this super scummy stuff I have done cuz I don't see it. o_o
Going into detail soon.

wait

unvote vote Asdioh

forgot our deal with gheb.
I don't need a deal with you to get J lynched JFYI.

Gheb, build a different case then. Prove to us you're town. Don't sit around and beat around the bush, just build a case to make us show that you're taking stances. I want something more than your word that you think he--or anyone else that's not J--is scum.

Evil Soup

Smash Rookie
Lol, you were being passive, you were very cherry and asking basically everyone to be your buddy, srs or not, you wanted to come off friendly and dumbtown reacts great to friendly, which is why you thought you could sway tblock, among others.

Top Bottom