• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't see the reasoning behind giving you the doc protect either.
If Glyph flips scum, I will consider Asdioh town pretty strongly.
This is a good enough reason. Regardless of what role I may or may not have, Glyph's scumflip will undoubtedly make me one of the towniest looking players, thus making me a good NK choice, thus making me a good doc protect choice. I'd also like to think I'm a fairly decent player, and my staying alive will benefit town. Thus again making me a good doc protect choice.

How about you give us a reason for not vig'ing you if Glyph flips town? And who would you rather see vig'd instead?
ummm... trying to think on that one. I was thinking No Vig might be a good idea if Glyph flips town, what do you think?

T-block

B2B TST
This is a good enough reason. Regardless of what role I may or may not have, Glyph's scumflip will undoubtedly make me one of the towniest looking players, thus making me a good NK choice, thus making me a good doc protect choice. I'd also like to think I'm a fairly decent player, and my staying alive will benefit town. Thus again making me a good doc protect choice.
Disagree, but I can't make this call on my own. Even if Glyph flips scum, you probably wouldn't be number one on my town list, especially now that you're looking to predetermine the doc choice when we know mafia probably has doc on their mind.

ummm... trying to think on that one. I was thinking No Vig might be a good idea if Glyph flips town, what do you think?
lol you're falling apart.

If Glyph flips town, I think you're SCUM. Does that answer your question?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That's fine. I still think a Glyph lynch is definitely the best course of action right now. I still think I should receive doc protection if he flips scum. I don't want to be vigged because then I won't be able to claim and give my thoughts on what happened, and I would like to do that... toMorrow. After Glyph is lynched. At that point, if you still want to lynch me, then that's absolutely fine.

T-block

B2B TST
Hmm... fair enough. We'll see what the rest of town thinks.

@Gheb: You used to think Asdioh was scum, but you haven't mentioned him in a LONG time (781 is last time from what I can see). What is your stance on him at the moment?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Usually, when July is viewing for a long time, it means she's writing up a big post.

:D?

July

Smash Apprentice
I think Glyph would be a legitimate lynch target today. Glyph's completely given up, which is of no use to town. That said, perhaps a Vigilante / Serial Killer target should be myself, since I'm also near that point--life is too discombobulating, but I'll keep trying. Yes, Glyph and Zen are both orange simply because that's the sort of player I am--weak and unbalanced. If Glyph is town, I dunno who would be a prime Vigilante target. If Glyph is Mafia, Vigilante should shoot myself to help clear some of this suspicion so others can focus on "subtargets" like Zen and Asdioh.
Admittedly this sounds pretty town, especially if Glyph flips scum. Why would scum Tery offer himself to be vigged if he would know Glyph will flip mafia? :-/ But Zen has been pushing a Glyph lynch all Day so idk between the two who is more likely scum on a Glyph scum flip. I will address my thoughts for if Glyph flips town in a sec.

I personally feel Gova is more likely to be the Vig than SK... like, 75% chance. His play has seemed townie. I also feel that figuring out if he's SK is pointless, as mafia will probably target him sooner or later, thus clearing up the wifom for all of us, or we lynch 3 mafia and the game continues, at which point it becomes obvious he's the SK.
I think Joey's shot on J on D1 was crappy, but it might end up helping us because Siblings dying lategame could have suddenly lost us the game.
I agree that at this point Gova seems willing to help town and is likely vig, figuring out if he is vig or sk is not the biggest of our worries.

I feel that Tery is pretty obviously town at this point. He's been pretty consistent, he doesn't really care if he dies, Roxy is confirmed scum and he wanted him dead, ES is confirmed town and he defended him. He also wants Glyph gone, but not as strongly as he wanted Roxy gone, and he wants Zen gone, who is pretty damn scummy sometimes but I can't figure out if he's really scum or not.
I agree that Tery has had some town posts, like his last posts, but I wouldn't say he is obvtown. Glyph/Tery connections were pretty limited and without his last post Tery wasn't very strong in his read on Glyph. Saying he would like to be vigged if Glyph flips scum is confusing, and seems like something dumb to say as scum unless Glyph also isn't scum or it's a risky gambit. I'm fine with a Zen vig over Tery if Glyph flips scum, but Tery still isn't obvtown.

For the record, my current suspicions are on Glyph and Zen the most. It's unbelievably hard to get a solid read on someone who simply won't play (Glyph), and it will be extremely frustrating if we don't lynch him and he turns out to be scum, or if we do lynch him and he turns out to be town. Right now I'm thinking townGlyph is very likely simply because of how little he seems to care and also because nobody really seems to care to defend him.
How likely is very likely? Is it more likely Glyph will flip town than any other player here, like Zen or Tery? I think Zen or Tery could be scum but I think that Glyph is the most likely person out of everyone to flip scum. That's why I'm willing to

Vote: Glyph

as the lynch toDay.

If Glyph flips scum, I will consider Asdioh town pretty strongly. He's been on top of Glyph from much earlier, before his inactivity made him the obvious choice.

Now... if Glyph flips town... these are Asdioh's posts 686, 825, 827, and 1049:

I'm also going to post my notes on Roxy pre-1049

565 - says he’s okay with es; only problem with es is when he votes asdioh for a dumb reason; wants to know if anyone ignored the fact that smargaret was upset; thinks gheb is okay
572 - confronts jtb’s case on j
810 - asks gheb why it is anti-town to make pseudoclears; no scumreads

That is all Roxy had done up to that point.

Why is his inactive lynch order Glyph, Tery, JTB, Zen, Roxy? Why is Glyph before Roxy with three people between them? Why does he state a solid "Glyph before Roxy"? 1049 is posted after Glyph requested replacement, and before he decided to replace back in. No consideration towards a replacement being more active.

After that is more pressure on Glyph, but except for being fairly certain that Glyph is scum to saying he could be apathetic town, there's nothing all that strange in the posts after.

If Glyph flips town, I'm pretty sure I want an Asdioh lynch.
I think this stance on Asdioh is legitimate, and if Glyph flips town then I can understand putting Asdioh back into your scum pool and I would have to evaluate my reads at well. A Glyph town flip does look really bad for Asdioh considering these posts, and vig shot would have to be on one of Zen/Tery/Asdioh.

Basically I'm having a hard time figuring out how my reads would change if Glyph flips town because it seems really unlikely, but my suspicions of both Zen/Tery would stay in tact and Asdioh scum would look a lot more likely.

hmm... your logic makes too much sense.

How's this for a deal:
-if Glyph flips scum, I receive an unconditional doc protect from whoever the doctor is.
-if Glyph flips town, I am lynched tomorrow (would prefer not to be vigged :/)
I want to talk about the doc protect but I don't think right now is the right time to do it.

As for the vig shot, in the worst case scenario Glyph flips town, Gova shoots town and mafia gets a nk. That brings us down to 3 v. 2. If Glyph flips town, Gova doesn't shoot and mafia gets a nk, then its down to 4 v. 2. In either situation I think we either lynch correctly or lose (can't remember the difference between MYLO and LYLO but I think that would make it LYLO) so the vig shot really wouldn't hurt us unless we bank on the the mafia not killing toNight which I don't think is a good idea.

Asdioh, if you are really worried about claiming before dying then I would be fine with a Zen vig shot if Glyph flips town and he has already claimed. I usually worry about people trying to avoid lynching/vigging but in this case, if Zen is vigged and neither him and Glyph are scum, then I'm going to be pretty sure that scum is Asdioh/Tery so you wouldn't get out of a lynch toMorrow anyway.

Usually, when July is viewing for a long time, it means she's writing up a big post.

:D?

Pretty interested in hearing what she has to say too lol.

Hope this isn't distracting you too much from your finals, July >_<
Haha well kind of, this is a kind of long post and I am kind of distracted but mostly its been a while because I am posting and studying at the same time :D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
As for the vig shot, in the worst case scenario Glyph flips town, Gova shoots town and mafia gets a nk. That brings us down to 3 v. 2. If Glyph flips town, Gova doesn't shoot and mafia gets a nk, then its down to 4 v. 2. In either situation I think we either lynch correctly or lose
If this is truly the case, then I absolutely want Zen vigged over a No Vig. T-block, thoughts on this?

July

Smash Apprentice
If this is truly the case, then I absolutely want Zen vigged over a No Vig. T-block, thoughts on this?
I think that its correct, considering there are two mafia left and mafia kills both nights, which I think are both very likely. If mafia no kills again or there is only one mafia member left then that is great, but not something we should count on.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Anywho, we need Gheb and Gova to post thoughts on recent discussion before lynching Glyph, for sure.

g'night

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Okay.

Willing to lynch Glyph toDay now.
Because of ... ?

I personally feel Gova is more likely to be the Vig than SK... like, 75% chance. His play has seemed townie. I also feel that figuring out if he's SK is pointless, as mafia will probably target him sooner or later, thus clearing up the wifom for all of us, or we lynch 3 mafia and the game continues, at which point it becomes obvious he's the SK.
Don't see how Gova's play seemed townie. Other than that you're right I guess.

Was gonna do a reread, but screw it for now. Glyph is the best lynch candidate and we're not going to make progress toying around.

UNVOTE
VOTE: GLYPH

Who the hell do you think I am?!
Hold on, I think we should question T-Block a little more. If 1555 is supposed to answer my question then he's being pretty deflective and his switch to Glyph has been a pretty sudden 180 turn and needs elaboration.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb: You used to think Asdioh was scum, but you haven't mentioned him in a LONG time (781 is last time from what I can see). What is your stance on him at the moment?
Don't see the need to answer this.

T-block

B2B TST
Just a correction, in my 1555, the last sentence should have said "Asdioh vig" instead of "Asdioh lynch".

If Glyph flips scum, I don't think I want Zen vig'd. I agree no vig is probably not our best option, but I'd have to think about it more.

T-Block, answer my 1534 please

Do I think my pressure against Asdioh is justified? Can I ask you instead why I should need to justify asking questions?

I do not feel that my questions were unwarranted or unnecessary. I applied pressure to Asdioh in order to look for the unknown in If Glyph town, then Asdioh scum. If Asdioh scum, then x. Did I ever actually say he was my lynch choice? It brought to light this interesting interaction between you, me and Asdioh, so I think from that alone it's worth it.

Because of ... ?

Hold on, I think we should question T-Block a little more. If 1555 is supposed to answer my question then he's being pretty deflective and his switch to Glyph has been a pretty sudden 180 turn and needs elaboration.

180 implies a complete turnaround. I was never against lynching Glyph - I just wasn't as sold on it as everyone else was. I still think it's very possible he could be town (hence why I am looking into the implications of a town flip), but the information we gain and his uselessness make this lynch okay.

Don't see the need to answer this.

Great -_-

I don't see any reason for you to avoid answering this question. You had a fairly strong scum read on Asdioh Day 1, but as far as I can see you haven't made any mention of him since. Now it sounds like you have him as town, but you have provided no reasoning. Does anyone else see a reason for Gheb not to answer this question?

I will say outright that if Asdioh flips scum I now think you would be his scummate.

Is Asdioh town or scum? How would Glyph's flip change your opinion?

T-block

B2B TST
It's Tery and Glyph that have explaining to do now. You're not even hunting scum at the moment ... you're just continuing this argument hoping for some minor point to cherry pick while ignoring that Glyph is likely the lynch toDay.

Cool.

You haven't addressed Tery or Glyph AT ALL since this post. If I'm not scum hunting then what are you doing?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
AHHH GHEB GO AWAY

UNVOTE

REQUEST: DEADLINE EXTENSION

WE ARE MASS CLAIMING TODAY, THERE ARE NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS.

THE ORDER:

Tery
Gheb
July
T-block
Asdioh

Glyph and Zen have already claimed VT.

Yes, I put myself as last, but if you guys can trust me I have complete confidence I can win this game for town in the next two Days.

TRUST ME.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You earlier stated that you have a town read on Glyph. Lynching him for "information" is exactly the kind of cop-out a scumbag would use in that situation. We're approaching mylo in case Gova shoots a townie - this is not the kind of situation where we're lynching people for information anymore.

What I think of Asdioh isn't of relevance, Mr. Fisherman. My preferred lynches toDay are you and Glyph and that's you need the know if you truly are town.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dammit Gheb

but I will definitely know who the scum are if we do :|

T-block

B2B TST
What you think of Asdioh certainly is relevant if Asdioh flips scum. However, his last posts are feeling pretty townie to me, so I'll drop it for now.

Asdioh, if you can say this with complete confidence, why didn't you bring it up earlier?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
because I only came to enlightenment due to recent developments.

Gheb, please just do this >_>

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 3-3

5/8 to lynch.

Glyph [2]: Zen, July
T-block [1]: Gheb

Glyph
Asdioh > Glyph > Unvote > Gheb > Unvote > Glyph > Unvote
Zen > Glyph > Glyph
July > Glyph
Terywj
T-block
Gheb > T-block
Gova

------------------------------------------------------------

1 vote for a deadline extension.

This post was edited at the time shown, to add a vote from Gheb > T-block that was missed in the top portion.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
sigh @ Gheb not cooperating.

Vote: T-block

T-block and Zen are the scum, for the record. Glyph is probably town, simply because nobody is opposed to him dying. T-block, however, has been hinting at Glyph needing to die for a long time, but not taking a super strong stance on it, and instead letting people (like myself) do so, so he can paint me as scum and win the game with my mislynch. He also never took a strong stance on Roxy being vigged until Gheb did so, at which point he realized doing otherwise would look scummy.

Glyph still needs to die (vigged) because there is too much wifom surrounding him, but he's probably town.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh, and he also said
If Glyph flips scum, I don't think I want Zen vig'd. I agree no vig is probably not our best option, but I'd have to think about it more.
Note that I already thought it was a T-block/Zen scumteam before this point.

Also note that he said nothing about what to do if Glyph flips town, which is going to be the case.

T-block

B2B TST
That is terrible logic, Asdioh.

Who would actually be opposed to Glyph dying when he's given nothing that can be used as a defense? Concluding that Glyph is probably town from that is not sound. I have made it clear that I want Glyph dead toDay. Gheb didn't say Roxy should be killed until 1362, and my suspicions of Roxy were voiced before that. I also didn't really say much after Gheb said to vig Roxy, so this part is just incorrect.

T-block

B2B TST
Oh, and he also said Note that I already thought it was a T-block/Zen scumteam before this point.

Also note that he said nothing about what to do if Glyph flips town, which is going to be the case.
This also doesn't make much sense.

If Glyph flips scum, both Zen and I cannot both be scum.
If Glyph flips town, I already said very clearly I want you vig'd.

Can you think before you post please?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Cop that dun exist don't waste an investigation on Gheb. Do it on Roxy. Or Glyph.

Gova shoot Tery.

Doc protect me. Or not :smash:
****'s sake you guys

Why did we hammer already? We need to hear from Gova first -_-

Gova, please vig Glyph. If you don't, I'm not going to be able to be on your case because others are suggesting other things, but whatever. If you could post before twilight ends that'd be great.

I hate this game.
I'd like to hear what Gheb has to say about who he wants me to vig before I make a decision.
Or you can just listen to me and hit scum.
Okay. Whomever Gheb chooses I will support.
Roxy absolutely NEEDS to be vigged toNight, there is no deviation for this.
Okay Gova. Please don't deviate from this.
And Zen didn't bother to agree/disagree with Gheb after he said that. Neither he nor T-block listed Roxy as their top vig pick until Gheb said it with such certainty. Zen said Roxy should be copped, but don't forget they had a roleblocker at that point, and might have killed the cop anyway.

And yes I'm aware that Zen/Glyph/T-block can't all be scum, but I am damn positive that two of them are scum, and Glyph actually seems least likely at this point.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yes, as soon as you're accused to be scum everybody's playing horrible and all logic is terrible.

Flail harder.

T-block

B2B TST
Gheb, you are refusing to give stances and often make statements without backing them up. This is fine if you're confirmed town, but you're not.

And are you honestly telling me you think Asdioh's points are sound?

If Zen and I were a scum team, I would have no reason to say this. How does this post point at all to a Zen/T-block team?

T-block

B2B TST
This is my plan.

Lynch Glyph toDay
  • If Glyph is town, vig Asdioh
    • If Asdioh is town, lynch T-block
    • If Asdioh is scum, lynch Gheb
  • If Glyph is scum, vig T-block if you want, but I don't see this happening

July will probably be the NK target.

I am also totally fine with (would prefer it at this point actually) lynching Asdioh toDay, and then Glyph if townflip, Gheb if scumflip, but Glyph lynch first is probably safer from the rest of town's perspective.

I stand by my read that if Glyph is town, Asdioh is scum. If I'm wrong, you guys can lynch me the next Day. Assuming July takes the NK, Day 4 will have Zen, Gova, Terywj, T-block, Gheb in LYLO. Unless you think that Glyph, Asdioh, and I are all town, town will be okay at that point.

If Glyph is scum, I'm fine with dying, as there will only be one mafia member left.

Cop should strongly consider investigating Gheb.

July

Smash Apprentice
Omg why must you guys insist on screwing with my reads?

I'm not sure if anyone is actually serious about Gheb suspicions, but I really don't see scum Gheb flat out saying that scum Roxy should be vigged, especially considering there are a lot of conditionals being thrown around for Gheb scum, the most important being a town flip on Glyph. Which town Glyph/scum Gheb were really the case, he could have really easily directed Gova to vig Glyph rather than Roxy since they were both hella inactive. Basically, I'm not buying Gheb scum.

@Asdioh: Mass claiming toDay and outing the doc would very much hurt us. Trust me when I say I am actively considering the options and what our best option is for toDay, but outing the doc is a huge downside to your plan.

@Zen: Thoughts on T-Block/Asdioh/Gheb discussions?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sigh. Need Zen and Tery to provide some input on this.

From most likely to least likely, my strong town reads are Gheb/July -> Tery. Oh, and Gova's Vig or SK, obviously. That just leaves Glyph, Zen, and T-block. I'm very very confident that two of those three are scum. As I've said, Zen/T-block are most likely. As I've also said, Glyph needs to die regardless because "everybody wants him dead" isn't good enough of a towntell for me, and it will clear up the wifom surrounding our superinactive.

I strongly feel that our lynch/vig targets should be Glyph and Zen. ..Even though my vote's on T-block right now >_>

unvote
Vote: Glyph

Whatever. I wanted us to claim toDay to see if my reads matched the claims, but if you guys really disagree then fine. I wanted to get my reads out toDay because I was afraid of dying before saying what I thought, but if I'm a likely lynch toMorrow then it doesn't look like scum wants to kill me toNight ._.

Kind of disappointed in the lack of activity for the past bunch of hours D:

Top Bottom