• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I still think T-Block is scum though. Come to think of it he probably tried to direct the Doc in order to get a guaranteed shot at Gova, who has proven the mafia's biggest threat.

:059:

T-block

B2B TST
I never tried to direct doc at all.

Yes, Zen, you still have to read because I'm going to flip town.

I don't necessarily believe the cop claim either. Gimme a sec.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Why...? Asdioh and Tery are the only ones left to claim and if they don't CC Gheb it pretty much confirms him as the cop.

T-block

B2B TST
My defense:

There's honestly not a lot brought up against me when you re-read. Let me know if I missed anything - I want to respond to everything.

You earlier stated that you have a town read on Glyph. Lynching him for "information" is exactly the kind of cop-out a scumbag would use in that situation. We're approaching mylo in case Gova shoots a townie - this is not the kind of situation where we're lynching people for information anymore.

What I think of Asdioh isn't of relevance, Mr. Fisherman. My preferred lynches toDay are you and Glyph and that's you need the know if you truly are town.

I'll admit, I understand how this could be seen as a scumtell. First of all, I didn't say I was lynching him solely for information. I also said he was completely useless, and probably wouldn't even be around to vote in MYLO/LYLO, so he needed to go. Others are saying this too. With regard to the information gained, I said this because I was sold on Asdioh being scum if Glyph flipped town. When the information gained is near confirmed scum, I'm fine with an information lynch if it gets rid of someone as useless as Glyph at the same time.

And Zen didn't bother to agree/disagree with Gheb after he said that. Neither he nor T-block listed Roxy as their top vig pick until Gheb said it with such certainty. Zen said Roxy should be copped, but don't forget they had a roleblocker at that point, and might have killed the cop anyway.
First of all, the series of quotes in this post ignores the suspicions I had of Roxy before Gheb said anything (which Asdioh brought up more recently). I went about this situation the way I did because I was much more worried about making sure Gova couldn't worm his way out of following town in case he was SK than I was about who we vig'd. Day 2 ended early, and Gova hadn't really been posting - I wanted to make sure he had clear directions to follow.

Obviously I believe that at least one of the Nights I was mafia's night kill target. However, I'm not dismissing the fact that there is a doc, and I think that here T-Block is trying to guarantee that if there is a doc that they protect me toNight by saying that I am his strongest town read and the most likely to be nightkilled. By drawing the doc's attention to me this would allow them to target someone else and actually get a kill toNight. Whether or not there actually is a doc doesn't matter; as long as any potential doctor would be targeting me then the mafia would be free to kill anyone else they wanted.

I don't know if it makes sense to have a doc and bulletproof in the same game, but if there is a doc, they should not claim. If you can protect yourself, do so. If the cop claims, protect him or yourself.

I agree with Gova that at this point a copclaim could be really helpful. I am also concerned that the reason that T-Block chose me as "the most likely nk target" was because they have an idea of who the cop is, and that they might be aiming to target him toNight before he can out his results.
I still don't understand how this incriminates me. As I said before, doc doesn't need me to tell them that July was the most likely NK target at that point. Everyone was consistently getting town reads on July, while more people were wary of Gheb. I was the other one who was considered strongly town, until Gheb started this wagon on me.

I did not attempt to direct the doc. I was proposing a plan, and I wanted to make the potential D4 align with what would happen as closely as possible.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I am ham, the town cop

My Night 1 investigation was Asdioh [innocent]
Pissed because I was going to claim Cop for you, and claim that you had an inno on me, because it was obvious. >_<

haven't read the rest yet

T-block

B2B TST
Gheb is not necessarily town. This is mostly directed towards you, July.

His strong stance on vig'ing Roxy does not make him auto-town. Roxy's hammer came at like... 3AM or something for Gheb. Once he saw that, Gheb could have thought that someone else would eventually say that Roxy should be vig'd if ES flips town (a logically sound conclusion), so decided to say it himself.

@T-Block: Yes, I am fine with Gheb's play right now, he has been taking strong stances and provoked the Day to go forward by scumhunting even though town was reading to lynch Glyph.
Gheb has not been scumhunting. In his 1534 he says Glyph and Tery have explaining to do, but hasn't addressed them since. Day 3 he did nothing but say Glyph is the lynch until he jumped on me...

If your situation for Gheb scum is correct that means Glyph is town, and in that case I don't see why Gheb would want to switch focus to you anyways when he could have just settled for an easy mislynch. For me the theory of Gheb scum just doesn't add up.
...which brings me to this. The Glyph lynch is easy. If he were scum, he could push the Glyph lynch any time and get it through pretty easily. My lynch is not nearly as easy, and he could have found something in my posts that he could twist into being scummy, deciding to go for it and take out the harder town member to mislynch.

And then there's this post:

I still think T-Block is scum though. Come to think of it he probably tried to direct the Doc in order to get a guaranteed shot at Gova, who has proven the mafia's biggest threat.

The logic that T-block is scum because he tried to direct doc is weak, and I would think Gheb would be able to see that. This could easily be him pushing the case on me further, while slightly buddying July.

T-block

B2B TST
If he is cop though, then I don't need to say as much, since we'll probably win.

In that case, I think there is reason to cop me, since I feel I will be most useful out of Glyph/Tery/T-block for town, but whatever. Shouldn't matter at that point anyways.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Lol at Gheb getting ham.

Alright, I am Corn (apparently people put corn on pizza in some countries) Vanilla Townie.

By process of elimination, that leaves Tery as Doctor, if there is one, which I assumed there was, but maybe not with July's bulletproof claim. Tery, nice job congratulating yourself at the beginning of D3 lol. I won't tell you who to protect, leaves more wifom for scum. Also, don't claim otherwise at this point, it won't help, unless you happen to be like a tracker or something.

Glyph - VT
Asdioh - VT
July - BP townie
Terywj - Doctor (just go with it, investigate him toNight though)
Gheb_01 - Cop
Gova - Vig
Zen - VT
T-block - VT

Dead:
JTB; town uninformed miller
J town sibling
Aggressive Mediation town sibling
Evil Soup VT

Roxy mafia roleblocker

Ok, so... keeping in mind that Zen (or me I guess) could be godfather, Glyph needs to be lynched toDay. T-block should probably be vigged toNight, sorry. And finally, Tery should be investigated toNight.

I am fine with this course of action.

unvote
Vote: Glyph

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
T-Block, your argumentation is beginning to become really poor and you appeal to emotion a lot now. Where's your rationale gone? Just look at the facts:

- I am the only player to claim cop
- I have two easily verifiable investigation results
- I have played pretty damn obvtown all game

Are you even aware what you are arguing against? This is one the easiest role claims to verify for town and one of the most risky to fake as scum [and not very profitable at that], in addition to me being the only player in the entire game to have even made this claim. By sheer game mechanics I'm easily the closest player to be "cleared" now - you have absolutely no reason to argue against it or try to incriminate it unless you're scum.
Especially since you're taking very wishy-washy stances on my general play now, something you had no issues with before you became my top suspect. You're not genuine one bit - your just desperately trying to hurt my credibility and you are clearly not in a position to do that.

T-block

B2B TST
Don't worry, Gheb. As long as Tery doesn't CC cop, I will believe it.

I am setting things up in case you are lying. There's no reason for me to do anything more if you are telling the truth - you'll win this game for us then.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
TERY, DO NOT VERIFY WHETHER YOU ARE DOC OR NOT. PROTECT ME TONIGHT AND I CAN GUARANTEE THAT WE'LL HAVE AT LEAST ONE SCUMBAG PINNED TOMORROW.

They will not be able to kill me and they will not be able to kill July. I will investigate her to see if she's clear or not.

We'll lynch Glyph and Vig T or vice versa.

Lol at Gheb getting ham.
Heh, somebody finally noticed -.-

Alright, I am Corn (apparently people put corn on pizza in some countries) Vanilla Townie.
Corn is a very commonly used on Pizza in a lot of countries in Europe =/

T-block

B2B TST
I don't see how you can say your investigation results are easily verifiable when we can't afford to lynch one of them just to see if you're lying.

And saying you're playing obvtown is bull**** and I don't know why anyone would bother saying that. ES was obvscum and he flipped town. I've been scum in games where I've been labelled as "pretty damn obvtown" by EVERYONE in town. Just saying.

Anyways, no point in continuing this argument really.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Haven't read the past few posts, but T-BLOCK THERE IS AN UNINFORMED MILLER

THERE IS A COP

HE'S SANE

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
They will not be able to kill me and they will not be able to kill July. I will investigate her to see if she's clear or not.
Just trust me on this one, and investigate Tery. At this point, he can claim doctor even if he's not and get away with being "cleared town."

Like I said:
-Lynch Glyph
-Vig T-block
-Investigate Tery
and also
-Protect Gheb

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Gheb, I could always just test July's BP claim if you doubt her lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gheb, I am absolutely positive that July is town, so there is no reason to investigate her. Investigate Tery.

July

Smash Apprentice
Regarding July's claim ... I wonder why nobody asked her this yet: Did the mod confirm that you've been shot at during one of the Night phases? If not, then part of your "plan" is just speculation although I can see mafia becoming desperate about getting a kill after having failed possibly two times already though. Using a "master plan" that looks reasonable on the surface could prove a nice tactic to easily convince superficial players to follow suit on a plan that might just guarantee a Night kill for the mafia.

No I never got mod confirmation that I was shot at Night, and that's why I'm not discounting that there is a doc. With two Nights with two no kills I think they targeted me at least once; only other option is two successful doc protects which is still possible but seems unlikely.

Hmmm ... I also realize that most people have claimed already. Since Asdioh and I are the only ones who didn't claim yet [I think] I'm going ahead and lay my cards on the table:

I am ham, the town cop

My Night 1 investigation was Asdioh [innocent] and Night 2 was Zen [innocent]. Without a godfather flip neither of them is really clear but they also aren't my main targets anymore because of the innos I have on them. Regardless of whether one of them is GF or not [I'm more inclined to think it's Zen though] I can guarantee that at least one scumbag is between T-Block / Glyph and Tery.
The reason why I changed my mind about claiming is that most people have claimed something now [both July and T-Block claimed during my bedtime] and most mafiosi would've figured out by now that I'm the Cop by process of elimination. Also I realized that the RB is dead and the Mafia can't take care of Doc, Vig/SK and myself all at the same time.

In my opinion the ideal course of action is to lynch one of these 3 [I prefer Glyph and T-Block], vig the other and have me investigate the 3rd ... if the Doc protects me they can't kill me and July is immune to Night kills as well.
They basically have to choose between Asdioh and Gova and with the clears we have right now we got this game pretty much bagged.

Pissed because I was going to claim Cop for you, and claim that you had an inno on me, because it was obvious. >_<

haven't read the rest yet
Agreed with Asdioh, there is only so much speculation and discussion about claiming that could go on before it became pretty clear who the cop was. The inno on Zen really helps, and we now have scum pinned down between T-Block, Glyph and Tery :D

Ok, so... keeping in mind that Zen (or me I guess) could be godfather, Glyph needs to be lynched toDay. T-block should probably be vigged toNight, sorry. And finally, Tery should be investigated toNight.
Kk I agree with this plan.

Unvote
Vote: Glyph

Glyph is at L-2 now.

I still don't understand how this incriminates me. As I said before, doc doesn't need me to tell them that July was the most likely NK target at that point. Everyone was consistently getting town reads on July, while more people were wary of Gheb. I was the other one who was considered strongly town, until Gheb started this wagon on me.

I did not attempt to direct the doc. I was proposing a plan, and I wanted to make the potential D4 align with what would happen as closely as possible.
I still disagree with the first part; Asdioh said that Gheb's inno on him was obvious and even if I was considered townier, if the mafia picked up on what Asdioh saw too I think they would aim for the cop instead of me. As for the second part I still think that even if it was part of your proposed plan it could still have anti-town motives, and the fact that we now know one scum lies between you/Glyph/Tery makes it even more likely that I was right and you had sinister motives behind your plan.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 3-5

5/8 to lynch.

Glyph [3]: Glyph, Asdioh, July
T-block [1]: Zen

Glyph > Glyph
Asdioh > Glyph > Unvote > Gheb > Unvote > Glyph > Unvote > T-block > Glyph > Unvote > Glyph
Zen > Glyph > Glyph > Unvote > T-block
July > Glyph > T-block > Glyph
Terywj
T-block
Gheb > T-block > Unvote
Gova

------------------------------------------------------------

1 vote for a deadline extension.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Technically, we're waiting for Tery so nobody should hammer yet before he checks in.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hang on. Do you guys want me to claim or not? I'm seeing different things. Once this is addressed I will get to it ASAP.

Also, sorry if I'm...off today. During tennis, I was hit in the head my various shots...four times.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That said. I think Glyph should be lynched, and I should be invesigated. Tossup between T-Block and Zen for Vigilante, but obviously don't investigate whoever is shot?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No I never got mod confirmation that I was shot at Night, and that's why I'm not discounting that there is a doc. With two Nights with two no kills I think they targeted me at least once; only other option is two successful doc protects which is still possible but seems unlikely.
Maybe, maybe not. The confusing part is that the mafia could have targeted between J/AM on N1, and you claimed BP, so we don't know if there is a doc or ever a successful protect in this game or not. The only ones who know who was targeted for NKs are mafia, and they're not gonna tell us :(

Hang on. Do you guys want me to claim or not? I'm seeing different things. Once this is addressed I will get to it ASAP.
If you survive, feel free to address them toMorrow. We need you to lynch Glyph now.

That said. I think Glyph should be lynched, and I should be invesigated. Tossup between T-Block and Zen for Vigilante, but obviously don't investigate whoever is shot?
Plan is lynch Gyph, investigate you, vig T-block (imo)
I can only hope Gova goes with this.

Gova, Zen, Tery, I'm 110% ready for the hammer.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
request no twilight for everyone since that's obviously what everyone wants

Top Bottom