• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No wait... totally could be Gova:

Circumstances behind Joey's claim:
Joey claimed at L-2 with AM expressing full intention of putting him at L-1. This is a "i'm going to be lynched" claim. Some said they didn't think Joey had the balls to claim vig as scum, and I think that's bull****. Remember that Joey has a scum team to talk to, and let's not give that any weight, yeah?
lolololololololololol

Did you see the scum team??? It was Roxy and Glyph, both of which were inactive and no help to the scum mate doing the work lol. There was no way they suggested Joey to claim vig imo. Joey doesn't have the balls to claim vig unless he actually was one lol, which he is.

Three nights have passed with nothing to suggest more than one NK is happening:
Night 1 can be explained by one kill. Nights 2 and 3 only one NK happened. Gova has claimed responsibility for all three NKs, implying that if he were vig, mafia either failed to kill, or targetted the same person as Gova, three times. Given Asdioh's protects, this is not implausible. However, there is no proof that Gova is not mafia.
Theres no proof that you aren't mafia either so what? Are you really using this line of thought in a case?

The playerslot has gone against our vig choice twice now:
The supposed vig targets were J, Roxy, and Zen. There were plenty of possibilities thrown around for a N1 vig, including Roxy, Glyph, Asdioh, and Zen, but nowhere was J mentioned as a potential candidate. Joey replaces right after confirming he shot J, without providing an explanation. Gova can provide no reasoning other than "J may have pissed off Joey" and "Joey probably thought J was scummy". Understandable that he cannot offer much of an explanation, but convenient.
Nope, the playerslot only went against it once as far as I know. There was no clear indication who I was supposed to shoot N3. Glyph flipped scum and I had taken into account that you wanted Glyph dead.

Gheb and I made sure that Gova had no wiggle room N2. My biggest concern with the early ES lynch was that it did not give us time to clearly direct Gova, but we still managed to make it very clear that Roxy was to be the vig choice if ES flipped town. There is no way Gova would have survived the next Day had he disobeyed again after the clear statement. Would mafia kill their own roleblocker? I don't think it's implausible considering that Roxy was at a high chance of being lynched.
Don't take credit where it isn't due. You did nothing to make sure that I had no wiggle room N2. Sure you made have said "I'll get you lynched" but that doesn't actually mean anything and you're riding Ghebs coattails.

How does Glyph's scum flip mean I don't need to be shot? Even though I was strongly advocating a Glyph vig D2 (which you guys seem to be ignoring btw), most were saying Glyph/T-block scum team was likely. No one else said anything? There was a clear plan set out, and everyone supported it. Instead he goes for an investigated innocent on the chance that he's godfather. Does this not seem illogical to anyone else, when the original plan would have put town in a position with fewer unknowns? Moreover, he disappeared soon after the questioning D4 started, so he still has not provided good justification for his "vig" choice last Night.
This paragraph is like you admitting to bussing Glyph. :awesome: Is it illogical to shoot someone I thought was scum? Is it illogical I didn't shoot you because of your advocation of Glyph dying who flipped scum?

Roxy was a roleblocker:
The directions were clear - Roxy was to be vig'd if ES flipped town. Let us assume that Gova is vig/SK (ie- not mafia). Why would Roxy, knowing full well that Gova was supposed to kill him, not roleblock Gova? Could mafia actually have had a PR read stronger? I doubt it. mafiaRoxy and vig/SKGova does not make sense. It is more likely that mafiaGova was forced to kill mafiaRoxy.
lol, This whole arguement is invalid on the basis that Roxy was a roleblocker. All I would have had to do is claimed I was roleblocked and voila, I wouldn't have to shoot Roxy if I were mafia and then I could kill someone and then not claim that kill.

T-block

B2B TST
lolololololololololol

Did you see the scum team??? It was Roxy and Glyph, both of which were inactive and no help to the scum mate doing the work lol. There was no way they suggested Joey to claim vig imo. Joey doesn't have the balls to claim vig unless he actually was one lol, which he is.
Why not? I don't see why they couldn't be slightly more active behind the scenes. Roxy is smart with this stuff too (doc claim in DKR).

Theres no proof that you aren't mafia either so what? Are you really using this line of thought in a case?
Only showing that there is no reason to clear you as not mafia. Calm down ;)

Nope, the playerslot only went against it once as far as I know. There was no clear indication who I was supposed to shoot N3. Glyph flipped scum and I had taken into account that you wanted Glyph dead.
Hmm...

Ok, so... keeping in mind that Zen (or me I guess) could be godfather, Glyph needs to be lynched toDay. T-block should probably be vigged toNight, sorry. And finally, Tery should be investigated toNight.

I am fine with this course of action.

unvote
Vote: Glyph
Original pitch.

I'm okay with that.

If both Glyph and I flip town though, something's up. I have faith in you guys though =)
T-block agrees.

Alright then ... so we're basically waiting for Tery to CC or not CC.

:059:
Gheb implicitly agrees.

Just trust me on this one, and investigate Tery. At this point, he can claim doctor even if he's not and get away with being "cleared town."

Like I said:
-Lynch Glyph
-Vig T-block
-Investigate Tery
and also
-Protect Gheb
Asdioh RESTATES.

Gheb, I could always just test July's BP claim if you doubt her lol.
Included your post - just to show that you did post after the plan was formed.

Kk I agree with this plan.

Unvote

Glyph is at L-2 now.
July is on board.

Plan is lynch Gyph, investigate you, vig T-block (imo)
I can only hope Gova goes with this.
Asdioh restates again.

ok

Zen seems to be on board? It's Zen.

Wasn't T-Block requesting a full twilight earlier? Ahh whatever.

T-Block is getting Vig'd.
I am getting investigated.
Tery is on board.

Asdioh, Zen, July, Terywj, T-block, Gheb. All agree.

Glyph flipped scum.

You are the only one remaining who didn't say anything. It wasn't clear who you were supposed to shoot? Are you serious?

Don't take credit where it isn't due. You did nothing to make sure that I had no wiggle room N2. Sure you made have said "I'll get you lynched" but that doesn't actually mean anything and you're riding Ghebs coattails.
I am of the opinion that if Gheb's post was the only one directing you, you would have been able to justify killing someone else. But who the hell cares who gets credit for that? Why are you even bringing that up? Point is that you had no wiggle room. Done.

This paragraph is like you admitting to bussing Glyph. :awesome: Is it illogical to shoot someone I thought was scum? Is it illogical I didn't shoot you because of your advocation of Glyph dying who flipped scum?
If I were bussing Glyph, I would have pushed his lynch a lot harder. D3 there were others who took a much firmer stance on Glyph.

The way you chose to shoot certainly is illogical if you are town. Again, there was a town consensus on a plan that you conveniently chose to ignore. I am more of an unknown than Zen was. Zen could have been godfather, but he was less likely to be scum than I was. You chose to leave the bigger unknown around. What's more, the fact that you chose to go against the town plan without saying anything about it beforehand is illogical. It is obviously going to put the spotlight on you the next Day, which is not what town needs if you are town.

lol, This whole arguement is invalid on the basis that Roxy was a roleblocker. All I would have had to do is claimed I was roleblocked and voila, I wouldn't have to shoot Roxy if I were mafia and then I could kill someone and then not claim that kill.
True, you could have done that. However, Gheb had already stated Roxy should be vig'd, and if Roxy didn't die, it was pretty clear he would have pushed Roxy's lynch the next Day, and he probably would have gotten it. Why not kill Roxy instead and gain town cred while validating your claim?

Gova, why didn't you weight in on the Glyph lynch AT ALL when it was being discussed?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ok, you're missing the fact that I chose not to shoot you because of your push on Glyph. And, since Glyph flipped scum I didn't feel I needed to shoot you. It's pretty funny though that you find me as scum because I didn't shoot you lol. When did the Glyph discussion take place? I might not have been here for it. This is silly anyways. If you think I'm scum, I can only be SK, not mafia.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, no one would kill their own scum mate willingly unless of course you're J.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, that doc claim in DKR was stupid. If he had gotten CC'ed it would have been a free mislynch for scum.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey July, can you give me the flavor reasoning for your bulletproofness?

Same with you Gova, can you explain a bit of the flavor behind your role?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I have to be cooked to 160F in order to avoid bacterial contamination whether it be natural after purchase. If my contamination gets on other products they would have to be trashed. I basically bleed on people to kill them.

T-block

B2B TST
Ok, you're missing the fact that I chose not to shoot you because of your push on Glyph. And, since Glyph flipped scum I didn't feel I needed to shoot you. It's pretty funny though that you find me as scum because I didn't shoot you lol. When did the Glyph discussion take place? I might not have been here for it. This is silly anyways. If you think I'm scum, I can only be SK, not mafia.
Glyph discussion was...basically all of D3? x.x

Why do I get the impression from this post that you were fully aware of town's plan before N3, just that you didn't feel you needed to follow it? Just to clear things up, do you admit to being aware of our plan before N3?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I have to be cooked to 160F in order to avoid bacterial contamination whether it be natural after purchase. If my contamination gets on other products they would have to be trashed. I basically bleed on people to kill them.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
To be totally honest, the fact that Gova instantly listed a specific way to kill pretty much confirms him as vig or SK to me. Do you think all the mafia members (peppers, onions) were explicitly told the ways that they kill? I'm sure Roxy had flavor behind his roleblocking, but I seriously doubt the killing aspect was explained.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Meh, he could've easily made that up. Pretty sure T-block is mafia and Gova SK though. As long as Asdioh can protect me and scum can't kill July the mafia can't outnumber us anymore anyway ... it's just a question whether we lynch one or the other first.

:059:

T-block

B2B TST
To be totally honest, the fact that Gova instantly listed a specific way to kill pretty much confirms him as vig or SK to me. Do you think all the mafia members (peppers, onions) were explicitly told the ways that they kill? I'm sure Roxy had flavor behind his roleblocking, but I seriously doubt the killing aspect was explained.
For real? x.x

Gheb, Gova is not SK because Roxy would have roleblocked him. How is this not sound?

July

Smash Apprentice
Read over the T-Block/Gova dialogue. I still cannot see Gova as mafia, T-Block's points are alright on the sirface but I think that Gova fought back against them pretty well and really I have a hard time believing that he would have seen it necessary to nk Roxy to prove anything.

Hey July, can you give me the flavor reasoning for your bulletproofness?

Same with you Gova, can you explain a bit of the flavor behind your role?
I'm a protected cheese of origin, and the EU is my protector. Their legislation keeps me safe from corruption and ensures that I am a perfect combination of sheep's milk and goat's milk produced in Greece. I cannot be corrupted at Night, only thrown out during the Day.

T-block

B2B TST
You think he fought back well? ._.

The only point of mine that I felt he responded to well was the point about Roxy being roleblocker. What else did he do?

He said Roxy/Glyph wouldn't be helpful behind the scenes - speculation. He feels the need to say there's no proof I'm not mafia either, which is true, but also attempts to represent the lack of proof as part of my evidence against him, even though I was bringing it up not so much to help the case itself, but to show that the case was justified. He claims ignorance of the plan we set out yesterDay. He attacked me for taking credit for solidifying the vig, when credit is completely irrelevant.

He has also chosen not to respond to the meat of my most recent post.

So July, where is he responding well? My points are all right on the surface... how are they flawed "deep down" then?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm a protected cheese of origin, and the EU is my protector. Their legislation keeps me safe from corruption and ensures that I am a perfect combination of sheep's milk and goat's milk produced in Greece. I cannot be corrupted at Night, only thrown out during the Day.
Works for me.

Roxy/Glyph/T-block
or
Roxy/Glyph/Terywj

I'm gonna reread and see if either of these makes more sense. Tery's lack of activity lately is frustrating, and T-block's apparent towniness is frustrating, but I think he could be using the fact that he was supposed to be NKed, but wasn't, to appear as town as possible :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What exactly must I be commenting on? I find T-Block most probable as a final member of Mafia simply off of my reads and the way he has posted lately, but I'm okay with my own lynch if this helps proves T-Block's slot. However, that would wander us into mislynch and lose, since Asdioh is going to be targeted tonight anyway. Of course, this helps determine Gova somewhat, as two kills should occur, as long as Gova is not Mafia. Hmm.

T-block

B2B TST
Sigh... are you guys even reading my posts? Or are you just dismissing it as T-block trying to seem town?

Asdioh, my "apparent towniness"? You know what that says to me? That it doesn't matter what I say - if I seem scummy, I'm scum. If I seem townie, I'm scum trying to appear townie. How about you look at the fact that I have brought up solid points instead of worrying about my motivation behind making them?

Tery, I'm calling you out. Your scum read on me exists only because Gheb accused me of being scum. You yourself don't have a reason to believe I'm scum. Prove me wrong.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
T-block, how many scum are left and who are they?

I strongly strongly feel that Gova is more likely vig than SK... and far more likely SK than mafia. So the points you're trying to bring up against him seem forced to me.
Gheb is definitely the cop, as there was a miller and he's gone uncc'd.
July is almost definitely town, as she was protected on the night of a no-town kill, and also claimed BP.
I am definitely the doctor.

That leaves you and Tery. Both claimed VTs. One is broccoli, one is shrimp, neither of which I would want on pizza but I digress.

Isn't it obvious that one of you is scum? I should probably do my reread now, but I don't see what else could be the case :/

Tery has an inno, but could be godfather so that's null. T-block hasn't been investigated, also null. I suggest the two of you make cases on each other, as trying to convince me that Gova is mafia isn't going to get you anywhere.

Anyway, I'm done doing stuff in other games, I'll try to reread this one some more now and see what I find.

T-block

B2B TST
I'm not going to push a Tery lynch just because you guys think it's me or Tery -_-

Most likely is Gova mafia. No other scum.
Next is Gova SK, Tery mafia.
Could be Tery mafia, with Gova vig, but I think this is highly unlikely.

Gheb is clear. I am now comfortable clearing July as well. I also consider Asdioh town, not so much because of doc, but because Glyph flipped town.

You are letting your predispositions interfere with your evaluation of my points. You said "I think vig > SK > mafia, SO the points seem forced". How does that make any logical sense? "Wait, this guy is suggesting Gova is mafia? His points must be forced." No, it should be "Hmm...this guy's points seem forced. I will not change my thoughts on Gova". Toss that aside and actually look at what I'm saying.

Can you respond to every point in 1712 and 1714 please, Asdioh? How do you justify his not following the plan we set out?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Joey claimed at L-2 with AM expressing full intention of putting him at L-1. This is a "i'm going to be lynched" claim. Some said they didn't think Joey had the balls to claim vig as scum, and I think that's bull****. Remember that Joey has a scum team to talk to, and let's not give that any weight, yeah?
meh

Night 1 can be explained by one kill. Nights 2 and 3 only one NK happened. Gova has claimed responsibility for all three NKs, implying that if he were vig, mafia either failed to kill, or targetted the same person as Gova, three times. Given Asdioh's protects, this is not implausible. However, there is no proof that Gova is not mafia.
Ok.
Would scum have likely gone after the claimed vig on N1? I think so, thus why I protected him, thus (probably) why only the Vig's kill went through. N1 is the hardest to read, as J/AM/July/Gova could all have been mafia targets that Night, and we won't know until the game is over.

N2? Someone, I think Zen, said T-block was the likeliest NK target... I thought about it, and was thinking between July/T-block/Gheb/Gova ... chose July as she seemed the towniest, yet least discussed for potential NKs and the like, so I thought I could outguess the mafia in that regard. I was probably right. Roxy, the mafia roleblocker, was killed. The mafia probably didn't try to kill Gova on N2 because (speculation) they had already tried N1, and failed, so they thought the doctor might protect him again. That's why they went after July. I really really doubt that Gova killed his own scummate, because there just wasn't enough for him to gain by doing so. He could have claimed to be roleblocked, and then we would have lynched Roxy, and it would be like "oh hey, roleblocker, he really was roleblocked!"
Besides, are mafia even allowed to NK each other?

N3: mafia probably assumed Gheb was getting a protect, if there was a doctor, so they were more likely to go after someone such as me/Gova, since July claimed BP. I protected Gova, since I figured he was the biggest threat to mafia (Gheb also said this) and I figured a vig shot wouldn't go through if mafia killed him, and I wanted to see what T-block flipped, since it was agreed that the vig would target him. Thing is, if T-block were scum, he would definitely want to kill the vig, or else he'd simply lose the game at this point. I protected Gova, and Gova... chose the wrong target. I can understand his reasoning, and Zen was a decent choice as I would have had to decide between Tery/Zen toDay if T-block had been vigged and flipped town. But yeah... Zen was vigged, and no mafia kill yet again.

That was long-winded, but basically I'm saying that the lack of 2 NKs was more likely due to my protects, rather than "gova being mafia"

The supposed vig targets were J, Roxy, and Zen. There were plenty of possibilities thrown around for a N1 vig, including Roxy, Glyph, Asdioh, and Zen, but nowhere was J mentioned as a potential candidate. Joey replaces right after confirming he shot J, without providing an explanation. Gova can provide no reasoning other than "J may have pissed off Joey" and "Joey probably thought J was scummy". Understandable that he cannot offer much of an explanation, but convenient.
It sucks, I'll admit. However poor Joey's choice was, I think he was being honest about it.

Gheb and I made sure that Gova had no wiggle room N2. My biggest concern with the early ES lynch was that it did not give us time to clearly direct Gova, but we still managed to make it very clear that Roxy was to be the vig choice if ES flipped town. There is no way Gova would have survived the next Day had he disobeyed again after the clear statement. Would mafia kill their own roleblocker? I don't think it's implausible considering that Roxy was at a high chance of being lynched.
Disagreed. You said you'd go with whatever Gheb said, then Gheb said in no uncertain terms that Roxy NEEDED to be the vig target. If you disagreed at that point, it would be hella scummy on you, so you agreed. This is one of the biggest reasons I think you're scum. Tery kept saying Roxy needed to die, or Glyph. If I recall, you also said Glyph needed to die/be vigged, and that's cool and all, but remember how Glyph was just a goon and Roxy was the roleblocker. Of course they were the two scummiest players that needed to be vigged, and of course you would prefer to not lose your PR. But man... it really sucks to be in a position where your two scummates are inactive to an extreme, doesn't it?

Now, N3 he has once again gone against town's plan. His reasoning:

How does Glyph's scum flip mean I don't need to be shot? Even though I was strongly advocating a Glyph vig D2 (which you guys seem to be ignoring btw), most were saying Glyph/T-block scum team was likely. No one else said anything? There was a clear plan set out, and everyone supported it. Instead he goes for an investigated innocent on the chance that he's godfather. Does this not seem illogical to anyone else, when the original plan would have put town in a position with fewer unknowns? Moreover, he disappeared soon after the questioning D4 started, so he still has not provided good justification for his "vig" choice last Night.
And this is around the point where I think you are scum that's amazed to find yourself still alive, so you're going to use the chance while you have it and look as ridiculously town as possible. I've never seen a "You didn't kill me, you're scum!" case before, hehe. Don't you think Gova has some points, though? I personally thought the plan was mostly "vig T-block if Glyph flips town" but then he flipped scum. I can't really argue for him, but I see where he's coming from.

Roxy was a roleblocker:
The directions were clear - Roxy was to be vig'd if ES flipped town. Let us assume that Gova is vig/SK (ie- not mafia). Why would Roxy, knowing full well that Gova was supposed to kill him, not roleblock Gova? Could mafia actually have had a PR read stronger? I doubt it. mafiaRoxy and vig/SKGova does not make sense. It is more likely that mafiaGova was forced to kill mafiaRoxy.
I don't know who Roxy chose to roleblock. I don't know if vig/...

Actually... Mafia order of operations... would a vig kill outprioritize a roleblock? Would a SK kill outprioritize a roleblock? >_>

Anyway, I think the fact that Roxy flipped RBer helps support the case for Gova not being mafia. They would have agreed that he would claim to have been roleblocked, Roxy would have been the most likely lynch D3, he'd flip RBer, people would go "ohhh Gova was telling the truth" and that's that.

Honestly, since nobody else has claimed to have been roleblocked, the fact that Roxy was killed when he obviously should have RBed Gova kind of makes me wonder if Gova is SK, because as far as I know, SKs have a higher priority than vigs. I'll need someone like Gheb to answer this for me though.
lolol scum slip?

In any case, note that he states he will vig Glyph here N1. There is a lot of confusion about the vig choice after, so it's not a complete tell, but it should be noted.

Do a re-read an Gova. Look at how often he mentions Roxy/Glyph.

Roxy:
1271 - asks Gheb what he thinks of Roxy, no stance on him
1367 - confirmation of vig shot, no stance
1388 - on Roxy's death

Glyph:
1460 - asks Asdioh about his case on Glyph, but no stance on him
1493 - again talking to Asdioh

Seriously, you don't even need to re-read. Jump into Search and search for posts by Gova containing "Roxy" or "Glyph".
ok, this part actually got me to start considering. He says he'd probably be roleblocked, but he wasn't.
Holy hell, what if Gova was RBed N1, and mafia killed J or AM? O_o

*thinks hard*

I take that as you being reluctant to the idea of shooting Roxy.

I still think there's a scum between Zen/July/Asdioh, the people on the JTB wagon.

I also doubt Tery is scum.
No mention of Glyph? Gova really wants to use the JTB wagon to find scum, and Glyph/Roxy were conveniently not on it. Though his playerslot (Joey) was... :awesome:

I lost my train of thought. I'll just post this and then speculate on what should be done in terms of lynching/night killing.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh
July
Gheb_01

Terywj
Gova
T-block

Let's consider T-block's scenario. T-block, I'm assuming you think Gova is the third mafia member, and the only remaining scum in the game, correct? If you're right, then we can afford a mislynch. We lynch you, direct Gova to NK Tery, and if the game continues, lynch Gova to win.

However, I don't think you're right, so let's consider a worst-case scenario: SK and mafia remaining. We lynch you... if you flip town, Gova has been directed to NK Tery. If both of you flip town, which you probably won't, we then lynch Gova.

Bleh... thing is, there could be 2 NKs if there are two scum left. The cool thing is that they know I'm the doctor, I'll be portecthing Gheb, and that July is BP, so their kills might overlap, meaning the scum could both target me, or target each other, or something.

portecthing
What kind of typo is this?

goodnight x_x

T-block

B2B TST
I'm glad you're actually reading my posts now. I'll respond tomorrow.

Can you please point out the post(s) that suggest the plan was to vig me if Glyph flipped town?

What are the implications of Gova being blocked N1, and mafia killing J/AM? Would it just be coincidence then that Joey happened to target J?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't know. The fact that two thirds of the mafia team is confirmed to have been ridiculously inactive makes getting reads on everyone else much harder.

T-block, remember on D1 when J and I agreed that you looked super townie? I was rereading at some point fairly recently, and the things I thought were townie could have easily been fake towniness, you know what I mean?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12563329&postcount=290
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12563426&postcount=302
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12564362&postcount=330
Stuff like that looks hella townie, but scum could say the same things, you know? Do we have any way to confirm you as town, because that would be really helpful.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12627363&postcount=1298 stuff like this helps. You wanted Roxy and/or Glyph dead, over ES, who flipped town. That's where wifom comes in: would scumTblock want to bus his scummates, who are obviously being useless anyway, in order to appear town and make it to endgame?

Honestly, reading stuff like that makes me feel that you're town. Tery also did stuff like that though >_<

Now for the record, you really think Gova is the only scum left, right? He's the third mafia? I find that really hard to believe, simply because of what happened on N2. :/

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No to mass claim.

I have a town vibe from Glyph.

Re-reading Day 3 now.
Still re-reading, but I saw this...

Glyph posts as if he KNOWS ES will flip town. Back in 520 he has a scum read on ES and says he can die.

Not sure on Glyph anymore.
T-block is town? :/

unvote

I'm now learning that late-game mafia is a pain in the *** lol

T-block

B2B TST
No, there's no way to confirm me as town since I'm VT =\

The posts you highlighted I agree could easily be faked by scum. Note that I NEVER linked back to those posts and said "look, this is me being townie", and I never intend to, because they don't show anything. In fact, even at the time, I showed I was uncomfortable with J's awkward town appraisal of me in my 381.

Yes, I think Gova is mafia. I would love for you all to bring up why this is unlikely, because I am confident I can find a PLAUSIBLE explanation for his actions as mafia. Nowhere can I see an action by him that tells me "okay, Gova cannot be mafia".

T-block

B2B TST
I do think SK is possible though.

His actions do not say pro-town to me though. I think vig is very unlikely, which is why I'm so sure about lynching him. Worst case scenario is SK, but we would have had to lynch him anyways.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
stuff from Roxy:
So asdioh i'm going to -try- to do some of the information you asked me, and add my own little segments here and there.

My read on Evil Soup - Evil Soup seems okay to me, all bias about previous matches aside (and DH being a **** post game of DKR) they have solid views on things, and by 'things' I mean their views on what to look for in gameplay is town. The only thing i have a problem with is when he voted you (asdioh) for a pretty dumb reason; to say that someone shouldn't be getting further clarification on anything seems dumb to me, but he's already gone and off that vote. I guess he was just doping it for pressure purposes.

Asdioh you're doing a lot of legwork, but I don't see much when it comes from what all of this information is actually giving you. Care to (because i'm too lazy to re-check) tell me your stances at this moment.

Smarg wagon is silly after she got angry. I'm too lazy to re-check, but can anyone tell me if someone ignored or disregarded the fact that smargaret was legitimately upset (save Ryker)? I have my reasons for knowing this that I will explain once I get an answer.

Gheb's aight, the fact he told smarg that she could deliberately ignore Ryker seems fishy, but I guess it's warranted? :/

Ryker's an ***, I don't see what the reads are getting him though. I also agree that I probably won't be able to fully read into this game as he said before (I skimmed a bunch). I will probably have to constantly ask questions to get up to snuff for toDay.

I missed J, but that's because he wrote a bunch of walls and I'd rather have condensed versions than having to read that piss yellow garbage.

Reads on the rest will come along as I slowly but surely read more stuff.
Mentioned nobody but town.
I ain't lynchin that Zen negro.*

I ain't lynchin that Gheb negro.*

ES is closest bet, but trying to wrap my head around all the possible claims,

2 + -2 = T-Block

July lookin mad cute aaay

Time to swag it up and find scum yeee.
not lynching town, not lynching town, weak stance on possibly lynching town, null on T-block, "cute" on town. ehh :/

asdioh lookin mad scummy right now. like yooooo.
:mistyface:

Now Glyph

Scum reads on J and ES. They can die.

Smar and AM are probably town. They cannot die.
scumread on two town, townread on two town.

This discussion on whether or not the mafia targeted one of J/AM is really going to end us up in a mess of WIFOM and nothing more. If we choose to believe Gova/Joey's claim, then he is responsible for their deaths and that is literally the only thing we can take away from it.

What we can do, however, is look back on the stances J and AM took, evaluate them knowing their alignment, and work from there.
Talking to Zen about how NK speculation doesn't help. Does this convince you that there is a vig/SK, or do you think it was all part of their plan?

Anyway, that's all from Roxy/Glyph. They sure were good at covering up for their scumbuddy. Roxy says he's null on T-block, and July looks good. Glyph doesn't even mention either, and neither mention Tery at all.

What do?

g'night

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
seriously though I'm going to lynch all inactives from now on oaifdgifdgofid

July

Smash Apprentice
No wait... totally could be Gova:

The argument was more that Joey didn't have the balls to claim vig as sk, which I admit isn't a great argument. However, claiming vig as mafia, Day 1 when there have been no Night actions, that seem unlikely. First, he would have to think that a vig claim would have done him a lot of good and that it would be easy to forge those results, which is a pretty farsighted plan. Then he would have to have been extremely confident that there wasn't actually a vig when he claimed, which I don't see how he could have been when there hadn't even been a Night phase yet. So while Joey could have taken a leap and claimed vig as sk, I don't see what Joey as mafia would seek to gain by claiming vig.

Fair enough, there is no proof that more than one night kill has been attempted per Night, however I'm bp, we have a doc; it is very possible that mafia night kills did fail. Either way, it is best for us to assume that more than one night kill can happen per Night and speculate from there. If you think that Gova is scum, whether that is sk or mafia then you should push that, but we don't want to take the fact that only Gova's night kills have gone through for granted and get blindsided by a mafia nk.

Now, N3 he has once again gone against town's plan. His reasoning:

N1 was by far the scummiest vig shot and J was not discussed or agreed on as a vig shot.

N2 I think you are going a little too far with the way you interpret what happened; we all threw out our vig choices, which were focused around Glyph, Roxy, and Tery to an extent. Gova asked Gheb for his vig targets and chose to follow Gheb's plan and very clearly stated he agreed with that plan. If he had lynched Glyph instead N2 I don't think that he would have been immediately lynched because Glyph would flip scum and he would have saved Roxy, the roleblocker, instead of a goon.

As for N3, Gova didn't clearly state that he agreed with the plan like he did before N2, and he did make it clear he believed one of the people on JTB's wagon was scum which included Zen. His shot may not have lined up with town discussion but it lined up with his personal opinion all Day, so I don't think it was anywhere near as scummy as the N1 lynch.

Roxy was a roleblocker:
I still don't feel like Gova was forced to kill Roxy, he asked for Gheb's choices, which lined up with a couple other people's choices and he chose to follow it. Like I said he could have opted to aim for Glyph and not kill Roxy but he didn't.

lolololololololololol

First part is speculation, second part is I think attacking T-Block for his nk speculation.

Agreed that N1 was definitely going against town choices for vig shot. N2 definitely went with the town opinion. N3 Gova didn't have much to say about the vig target and did not confirm or deny anything, and from this it seems that his personal opinion went against town opinion and at least stayed in line with his own views by taking into account his own suspicions of Zen and T-Block's support of the Glyph lynch. N3's actions are a little shaky but not as bad as N1. At worst this could point to Gova scum, but still not seeing this as points towards Gova as mafia.

I don't really care that you took credit for it, but I do agree that the N2 vig choice was strongest pushed by Gheb and his point is at least valid.

I thought this paragraph and his choice at least seem sincere. He shot someone he thought was scum and saved someone he saw town motives in. Even if I disagree with the vig choice I can understand why he would do that.

And this is I think the strongest argument from Gova; its speculation but once again the strategic logic of having Joey claiming vig if he were mafia and how he would expect that to work out just doesn't make sense considering how things have played out.

You think he fought back well? ._.

The only point of mine that I felt he responded to well was the point about Roxy being roleblocker. What else did he do?

He said Roxy/Glyph wouldn't be helpful behind the scenes - speculation. He feels the need to say there's no proof I'm not mafia either, which is true, but also attempts to represent the lack of proof as part of my evidence against him, even though I was bringing it up not so much to help the case itself, but to show that the case was justified. He claims ignorance of the plan we set out yesterDay. He attacked me for taking credit for solidifying the vig, when credit is completely irrelevant.

He has also chosen not to respond to the meat of my most recent post.

So July, where is he responding well? My points are all right on the surface... how are they flawed "deep down" then?
And WHY can't you see him as mafia?
Kk so I didn't really get to dig into both posts earlier, but I did read through and the roleblocker argument was the one that stood out to me. Reading more thorough his defense may not have been a great response, but it was a good enough response to deal with the speculation that he is mafia rather than vig or even sk.

Some of your points are good for why Gova could be sk (basically the parts where you point out general anti-town behavior) but the parts trying to convince us he is mafia I do find flawed and I explained why above.

However:

I'm not going to push a Tery lynch just because you guys think it's me or Tery -_-

Most likely is Gova mafia. No other scum.
Next is Gova SK, Tery mafia.
Could be Tery mafia, with Gova vig, but I think this is highly unlikely.
From this I do see that you are at least sticking with your top scum pick and not forcing a case on Tery which is good. You should give more reasons why you think Gova could be scum in general other than focusing on proving he is specifically mafia, because some of those points just lead to A LOT of speculation.

That's all for now, that was hella distracting from me cleaning and packing lol.

T-block

B2B TST
Dropping the points about Joey's claim and no NKs. They were not presented as evidence, but as reasons why you should read the case. They're being distracting now, and I agree with what you guys have said on them.

N2 I think you are going a little too far with the way you interpret what happened; we all threw out our vig choices, which were focused around Glyph, Roxy, and Tery to an extent. Gova asked Gheb for his vig targets and chose to follow Gheb's plan and very clearly stated he agreed with that plan. If he had lynched Glyph instead N2 I don't think that he would have been immediately lynched because Glyph would flip scum and he would have saved Roxy, the roleblocker, instead of a goon.
Yes, he could have, and we would have been like "oh good job gova. you went against what gheb said, but you hit scum so cool". And then what would have happened? We would have lynched Roxy the next day. That leaves them in exactly the same spot, but with Gova worse off. Not to mention it's possible that Glyph would not be lynched the next Day, unlike Roxy.

As for N3, Gova didn't clearly state that he agreed with the plan like he did before N2, and he did make it clear he believed one of the people on JTB's wagon was scum which included Zen. His shot may not have lined up with town discussion but it lined up with his personal opinion all Day, so I don't think it was anywhere near as scummy as the N1 lynch.
No, he never stated it, but did you consider that he didn't state it because he never intended to obey it? Claimed ignorance should not be a clear by any means. In fact, it makes me wonder where the hell he was when we were discussing the plan.

Now consider this: where has Gova been? He had a strong enough town read on me to leave me alive. Shouldn't he have known that I would be under heavy fire going into toDay by leaving me alive? Why isn't he defending me more, his town read? Isn't this strictly anti-town behaviour, no matter how you spin it?

I still don't feel like Gova was forced to kill Roxy, he asked for Gheb's choices, which lined up with a couple other people's choices and he chose to follow it. Like I said he could have opted to aim for Glyph and not kill Roxy but he didn't.
I think you're not giving enough weight to the fact that it was extremely likely that Roxy would be lynched the next Day. Read Gheb's post again (1362) - "Roxy absolutely NEEDS to be vigged toNight". If Gova killed Glyph, we'd probably be okay with it. But wouldn't Gheb or someone else push the Roxy lynch the next Day? Then when Roxy flipped roleblocker after Glyph flipped goon, don't you think Gova would then see a little questioning about his choice?

I thought this paragraph and his choice at least seem sincere. He shot someone he thought was scum and saved someone he saw town motives in. Even if I disagree with the vig choice I can understand why he would do that.
Once again, why is he allowing me, the townie, to be lynched now? He could at least push Tery, no? His actions are inconsistent.

And this is I think the strongest argument from Gova; its speculation but once again the strategic logic of having Joey claiming vig if he were mafia and how he would expect that to work out just doesn't make sense considering how things have played out.
Hmm... this has shown me that the weakest point in my case is certainly "why would joey claim vig in the first place?". I'll think about this.

Some of your points are good for why Gova could be sk (basically the parts where you point out general anti-town behavior) but the parts trying to convince us he is mafia I do find flawed and I explained why above.
Responded to the flaws - interested in hearing your response.

At the very least, lynch him for being SK and we'll see. Do you really think I'm more likely to be mafia than he is to be SK after all this?

July, why am I scum? I haven't heard anything about that from you except for "this question/plan could have scum motives".

Top Bottom