• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pretty much amazed I'm still alive

vote: Glyph

I can't replace out, and I find myself in two more games about to start. If you guys are cool with me dying today, that works out fine for me, but otherwise I'm almost certainly just going to kinda be there.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote

He's now at L-2. I want to see Tery post his thoughts on recent stuff before we lynch.

I also think Zen needs to be vigged toNight, especially if Glyph flips town.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Do you wanna claim? Makes life easier for us and we could focus on T-Block if you're magically town.

T-Block's play has become erratic / confusing. The discussion between T-Block / Gheb_01 / Asdioh shows a different side of T-Block not present in early posts. That said, I believe Glyph should be lynched Day 3 (today), and T-Block should be looked into Day 4. Still unsure of Vigilante / Serial Killer targets if Glyph is town.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Nah, I guess claiming won't help at this point, since two of my strongest townreads are against it. I think we should mass claim toMorrow though?

Tery, anything else? That post is awfully noncommital.

Gova, hlep

T-block

B2B TST
How has my play become confusing?

This is my plan.

Lynch Glyph toDay
  • If Glyph is town, vig Asdioh
    • If Asdioh is town, lynch T-block
    • If Asdioh is scum, lynch Gheb
  • If Glyph is scum, vig T-block if you want, but I don't see this happening

July will probably be the NK target.

I am also totally fine with (would prefer it at this point actually) lynching Asdioh toDay, and then Glyph if townflip, Gheb if scumflip, but Glyph lynch first is probably safer from the rest of town's perspective.

I stand by my read that if Glyph is town, Asdioh is scum. If I'm wrong, you guys can lynch me the next Day. Assuming July takes the NK, Day 4 will have Zen, Gova, Terywj, T-block, Gheb in LYLO. Unless you think that Glyph, Asdioh, and I are all town, town will be okay at that point.

If Glyph is scum, I'm fine with dying, as there will only be one mafia member left.

Cop should strongly consider investigating Gheb.
I stand by this. Tery, July, Zen, Gova provide input please.

Gova, if you refuse to vig Asdioh, I would much rather you vig me than vig Zen. My town flip does more for town than Zen's town flip does.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm still fine with mass claiming.

Best case scenario - Cop has two inno's = 3 clears, Doc protected someone that wasn't the cop or his clears last night = 5 clears, I'm confirmed non-mafia = 6 clears. Leaves 2 people one of which has to be scum, assuming there is a godfather.

Worst case - Cop, BP townie, me = 3 confirmed non-mafia's

We'd get an average case so we would get maybe 4-5 clears which is still pretty good considering we can eliminate half of the pool with a lynch + my vig. Keeping in mind I won't shoot in a mylo/lylo situation this is my last Night to shoot.

Gheb is agianst mass claiming, for idk because it's an advantage of some sort, probably because of the doc. I guess the scum wouldn't want to deal with doc wifom and get another no kill which is why Gheb is agianst it I think, so they'll end up killing someone unlikely to get a doc protect and then our mass claim will be more powerful toMorrow, but I won't be able to shoot since it will be Mylo/Lylo assuming we mislynch + mafia kill goes through, and whether I shoot or not.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I guess it comes down to preference really, but you guys have soft claimed anyways so idk what to think.

July

Smash Apprentice
@T-Block: I disagree with that plan. I am also cautious but I also think that there are scum motives in your plan.

I am still against massclaiming but my claim might help us out at this point. I think I have incriminating information on T-Block, so unless anyone is really against me claiming I think it would be beneficial for toDay. I also think a copclaim could be beneficial as well but once again we can't force cop to claim, but it is something the cop should highly consider.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
k July, after saying that, you absolutely need to do it. go fooor ittt

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 3-4

5/8 to lynch.

Glyph [2]: July, Glyph
T-block [1]: Gheb

Glyph > Glyph
Asdioh > Glyph > Unvote > Gheb > Unvote > Glyph > Unvote > T-block > Glyph > Unvote
Zen > Glyph > Glyph > Unvote
July > Glyph
Terywj
T-block
Gheb > T-block
Gova

------------------------------------------------------------

1 vote for a deadline extension.

This post was edited at the time shown, to display a vote from Gheb for T-block in the top portion.

T-block

B2B TST
While you're at it, July, can you tell me if you're honestly okay with the way Gheb is playing right now? If he hadn't advocated a vig on Roxy, would you still think he's town?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@T-Block: I disagree with that plan. I am also cautious but I also think that there are scum motives in your plan.
Let's consider my scum setup for the moment:

Glyph
Asdioh
July
Terywj
Gheb_01
Gova

Zen
T-block

following T-block's plan of lynching Glyph/vigging me if he's town, and scum NKs someone (let's say July for example):

Terywj
Gheb_01
Gova

Zen
T-block

If we follow T-block's plan, and my read of Zen/T-block scum is correct, then he just successfully got town in mylo. What's worse, Gova could be SK lol.

If we follow my plan of lynching Zen/Glyph and then vigging the other, and I'm correct that one of them is scum, and mafia NKs someone (let's say July again I guess)

Asdioh
Terywj
Gheb_01
Gova

T-block

Looks better for town, doesn't it?

'course, this is all assuming I'm correct. It's also entirely possible that Glyph is scum, and if so, then my reads will have changed a bit but we'll still be in a good position.

T-block

B2B TST
Guys, I'm not scum -_- I'll actually defend myself tomorrow.

@Asdioh: That's great, but it assumes your reads are correct, as you said. I could post the same thing and make my plan look better lol

Why not vig me instead of Zen? Because my town flip will look bad for you?

If you can't trust me, then lynch Glyph/vig me. Do not vig Zen - it won't give town any information.

July

Smash Apprentice
Lol alright, the only person I was thinking who might oppose my claiming is Gheb since he has been very against claiming so far but meh, he'll deal.

I'm Feta Cheese, Bulletproof Townie.

What threw me off about T-Block was this comment:

July will probably be the NK target.
Obviously I believe that at least one of the Nights I was mafia's night kill target. However, I'm not dismissing the fact that there is a doc, and I think that here T-Block is trying to guarantee that if there is a doc that they protect me toNight by saying that I am his strongest town read and the most likely to be nightkilled. By drawing the doc's attention to me this would allow them to target someone else and actually get a kill toNight. Whether or not there actually is a doc doesn't matter; as long as any potential doctor would be targeting me then the mafia would be free to kill anyone else they wanted.

I don't know if it makes sense to have a doc and bulletproof in the same game, but if there is a doc, they should not claim. If you can protect yourself, do so. If the cop claims, protect him or yourself.

I agree with Gova that at this point a copclaim could be really helpful. I am also concerned that the reason that T-Block chose me as "the most likely nk target" was because they have an idea of who the cop is, and that they might be aiming to target him toNight before he can out his results.

@T-Block: Yes, I am fine with Gheb's play right now, he has been taking strong stances and provoked the Day to go forward by scumhunting even though town was reading to lynch Glyph. If your situation for Gheb scum is correct that means Glyph is town, and in that case I don't see why Gheb would want to switch focus to you anyways when he could have just settled for an easy mislynch. For me the theory of Gheb scum just doesn't add up.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote: T-bock

Not for whatever reason July think's he's scum. I don't get it. But yeh don't want to lynch Glyph anymore.

T-block

B2B TST
...yeah I don't think you should have claimed that. How does that incriminate me? Saying that you are the likely NK target is only logical - who else would they target? Not me anymore, after falling under this suspicion. Maybe Gheb? But you are certainly more confirmed town than Gheb is.

July

Smash Apprentice
Vote: T-bock

Not for whatever reason July think's he's scum. I don't get it. But yeh don't want to lynch Glyph anymore.
Essentially because he was directing the doc to make sure that their actual nk target would be open for the night kill.

Unvote
Vote: T-Block

T-block

B2B TST
I'm Broccoli, VT, so that doesn't help much.

If you guys could wait until tomorrow so I can actually make a post that'd be cool.

If not,

@mod: Request full twilight

If I'm going to die I'm going to make sure town will win.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hm I guess I can see where you're coming from. Pretty wifomy though. After reading his post though it does seem strange like he was trying to show that he didn't know that scum targeted you. Again wifomy.

Pretty sure scum targeted you last night.

T-block

B2B TST
@Asdioh: No I don't either. That was a terrible time to claim.

@Zen: I have no problems believing that no kill N2 was due to scum targetting July, so I don't know where you're getting that idea. We are talking about the upcoming N3. Is there anyone here who would actually say that July is not most likely to be targetted by the NK?

July

Smash Apprentice
...yeah I don't think you should have claimed that. How does that incriminate me? Saying that you are the likely NK target is only logical - who else would they target? Not me anymore, after falling under this suspicion. Maybe Gheb? But you are certainly more confirmed town than Gheb is.
Because I really think that scum wants to get a nightkill, and telling the doc who is likely to be nk'ed is a great way for you have a free target to shoot toNight.

If Gheb is scum I'm gonna be so mad.

What are you guys going to do on my town flip?
We haven't gone through with a lynch yet, and we shouldn't until we hear from everyone on their thoughts about you/Asdioh/Gheb. And we still need to figure out what to do about Glyph :-/

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
T-block, if you're a VT, can you explain why the hell you don't want Zen to die? You're more confirmed town to yourself than he is, aren't you?

T-block

B2B TST
Because I really think that scum wants to get a nightkill, and telling the doc who is likely to be nk'ed is a great way for you have a free target to shoot toNight.
Doc doesn't need me to tell them that you are most likely to be NK'd. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was pretty obvious.

We haven't gone through with a lynch yet, and we shouldn't until we hear from everyone on their thoughts about you/Asdioh/Gheb. And we still need to figure out what to do about Glyph :-/
Good.

We have a track record of lynching prematurely though, so I wanted to make sure.

T-block, if you're a VT, can you explain why the hell you don't want Zen to die? You're more confirmed town to yourself than he is, aren't you?
Of course, but it's not about me anymore. I think Zen is town. What does Zen's flip tell town? He tunnelled Tery earlier in the game, and tunnelled Glyph toDay, and is now on my wagon. Doesn't tell us much. My flip will hopefully put a lot of suspicion onto you and Gheb, which is where I think scum lies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
T-block, do you think the fact that Gheb is adamantly against claiming makes him more or less scummy?

Tery, post more :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zen, do you still think Tery is scum? If so, why? Make it convincing, please.
Tery, same question, about Zen.

Town, can we modkill Glyph? :|

Gova, Gheb, thoughts?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dear god, J still has the most posts by far in this thread. ._.

T-block, why do you think Zen is town?

July

Smash Apprentice
I don't see how July's claim incriminates T-block o_o
Hm I guess I can see where you're coming from. Pretty wifomy though. After reading his post though it does seem strange like he was trying to show that he didn't know that scum targeted you. Again wifomy.

Pretty sure scum targeted you last night.
After last night resulted only in the vig kill I just thought that toDay it would be good to look out for people trying to manipulate night actions. I wasn't sure what to make of T-Block's points about Asdioh calling for a massclaim, because that could be looking for doc, but ultimately Asdioh showed he was much more concerned with cop results.

When I read T-Block's comment it stood out to me as something a doc would pick up on as well, and with scum failing at Night actions trying to give the doc a very clear target would make sense. And I don't think that I was obvious for the nk; if scum had a lead on who cop is, which I think is pretty likely, then they would probably target them even if they are not "as townie" as I am to ensure that they don't reveal their results.

@Zen: I am still not sure if there could be a doc and bp, and I wanted to direct the doc NOT to protect me but I didn't know how to do that without making it pretty clear anyways, and considering the scenarios Gova presented my claim + a copclaim could keep quiet any other power roles while giving us a lot of information going into toMorrow.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Bleh. Going back to try to look for connections with Roxy... again.

I voted him and asked him for reads because he wasn't active: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12569243&postcount=547
He responds here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12572370#post12572370
Read his post, and then his interactions with Gheb. Gheb seems legitimately townie from these posts, imo. He tells Roxy that there's not much to say about JTB, and continues on his J scumread. Asks Roxy for scumpicks, which he doesn't provide. I should have paid more attention to that, it was pretty telling (not having scumpicks)

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12572932&postcount=588 Dunno if this is anything worth noting, but those were the ones on J's wagon at the time. Gheb, ES, Tery, Glyph, JTB. We know ES and JTB were town. Is it possible that no scum were on J's wagon? at L-2 on D1?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12575012&postcount=680 lol this is easily my biggest towntell

freaking hell, the problem with getting reads on D1 is that pretty much everyone was intent on lynching town (J, ES, JTB)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12576345&postcount=739 does this post by T-block look pretty townie?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12576351&postcount=740 immediately followed by this post from Tery, where he's finally caught up and presenting stances. I need everyone to tell me if this post on it's own looks townie or not.
I just realized he didn't even include Gheb in there. ಠ_ಠ

It looks like I'm rereading again, but right now I want to ask: Tery and Gheb both suggested a Roxy vig. I could see scumGheb being brave enough to kill his own partner, but not so much Tery. However, Tery could have been directed to say that. Does anyone think this is a possibility? Consider the fact that scumTery/scumGheb could have easily directed the kill toward Glyph or something, and wouldn't have been worse off, as they'd have all 3 mafia alive, without too much suspicion on them in particular (except maybe on Roxy, but being lynched is better for scum than being Vigged)

on page 20.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12581912&postcount=977 T-block suggesting to vig Glyph or Roxy on N1. This looks townie to me because popular vig targets were ES/Glyph.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12582524&postcount=994 then he suggests that :p Zen still hasn't flipped though, so that's not a scumtell on T-block.

7/13 to lynch.

JTB [7]: Zen, Joey, Evil Soup, Asdioh, July, Aggressive Mediation, J
J [2]: Glyphmoney, JTB
Asdioh [1]: Gheb

Not Voting: Roxy, Terywj, T-block
The JTB lynch. The boggling part... look at all the green I put on the JTB list. Our only confirmed scum wasn't voting (because he was inactive, who knows how he would have reacted to the JTB wagon)

6 to lynch.

Evil Soup [6]: July, Glyph, Gheb, Asdioh, Zen, Roxy
Roxy [1]: T-block
Gova [1]: Evil Soup
Zen [1]: Terywj

Evil Soup > Glyph > Evil Soup > Gova
Roxy > Evil Soup
Glyph > Evil Soup
Asdioh > Zen > Unvote > Evil Soup
Zen > Gova > Glyph > Asdioh > Evil Soup > Terywj > Evil Soup
July > Evil Soup
Terywj > Zen
T-block > Roxy
Gheb > Gova > Unvote > Evil Soup
Gova
The ES lynch. Thing is, ES looked legitimately scummy from any point of view, in my opinion.

Also, T-block's vote sitting on Roxy, all by his lonesome, seems towny imo.

my brain hurts, later

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Regarding July's claim ... I wonder why nobody asked her this yet: Did the mod confirm that you've been shot at during one of the Night phases? If not, then part of your "plan" is just speculation although I can see mafia becoming desperate about getting a kill after having failed possibly two times already though. Using a "master plan" that looks reasonable on the surface could prove a nice tactic to easily convince superficial players to follow suit on a plan that might just guarantee a Night kill for the mafia.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hmmm ... I also realize that most people have claimed already. Since Asdioh and I are the only ones who didn't claim yet [I think] I'm going ahead and lay my cards on the table:

I am ham, the town cop

My Night 1 investigation was Asdioh [innocent] and Night 2 was Zen [innocent]. Without a godfather flip neither of them is really clear but they also aren't my main targets anymore because of the innos I have on them. Regardless of whether one of them is GF or not [I'm more inclined to think it's Zen though] I can guarantee that at least one scumbag is between T-Block / Glyph and Tery.
The reason why I changed my mind about claiming is that most people have claimed something now [both July and T-Block claimed during my bedtime] and most mafiosi would've figured out by now that I'm the Cop by process of elimination. Also I realized that the RB is dead and the Mafia can't take care of Doc, Vig/SK and myself all at the same time.

In my opinion the ideal course of action is to lynch one of these 3 [I prefer Glyph and T-Block], vig the other and have me investigate the 3rd ... if the Doc protects me they can't kill me and July is immune to Night kills as well.
They basically have to choose between Asdioh and Gova and with the clears we have right now we got this game pretty much bagged.

:059:

Top Bottom