• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

July

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and for the record, I think Zen was saying that there were probably 2 mafia, but I'm much more inclined to think there are three, do you agree?
I think that we are still looking for two more mafia, making three counting Roxy. So all in all 3 mafia and a possible sk.

July

Smash Apprentice
@T-block, July: is there any way you can see Gheb being possible scum?
Just saw this. I'm honestly having a really hard time seeing Gheb, T-Block or yourself as scum. I see scumhunting, activity, and pro-town motives from you three and the margin between you and Zen is the really the division between town reads and scum reads and it is a wide margin.

T-Block is a strong town read of mine and since he suggested that you could be scum, I feel that it is worth looking into, but as of right now my read on you has been only slightly affected because I'm still not seeing anti-town motives from you that couldn't also be pro-town.

T-block

B2B TST
Why are you pushing cop claim like that, Asdioh? Have you considered the possibility that cop was roleblocked/investigated players who died?

@T-block, July: is there any way you can see Gheb being possible scum?
Yep.

Gheb is leaning town for me, but from what I hear he's a strong enough player to pull what he did to Roxy as scum. His logic (Roxy vig if ES flips town) was sound, and since Roxy had already hammered, he may have said it assuming someone else would have said it anyways.

I'm very reluctant to confirm anyone as town. My strongest town read is on July, but even in her case I don't want to say 100% town.

Nevermind.

I think we should just lynch Glyph. Who ever said that Glyph isn't scum because his inactivity is silly. T-block was it? You can be scum and busy. Plus EvS said he was scum.
I didn't say he wasn't scum because of inactivity lol. I said I didn't view his inactivity as a scum tell, and that it was more likely to be bored town in my eyes. Asdioh also brings up the interesting point that Roxy seemed to support Glyph as a vig choice.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
What game was I town and I said "gee I sure don't get bored as town, scum is lame though"

Or rather what game was I scum where I played like this? I mean i'm barely following this game but I know your meta is weeeeird

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Against what? Only thing I've seen against me is meta stuff heh

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
1145 follows up on 1127 when Soup points it out. This post alone is like the biggest scumtell. I would understand if Glyph's 1127 was a joke, but he states clearly in this post that he was serious and was meant to be directed at others not Soup. I'm not even sure why this day is still going.

Vote: Glyph

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
What game was I town and I said "gee I sure don't get bored as town, scum is lame though"

Or rather what game was I scum where I played like this? I mean i'm barely following this game but I know your meta is weeeeird
You've never shown boredom as town in any game. T-block thinks you're bored town. He is wrong. You're not bored, you're just scum.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
T-Block, do you think your pressure against Asdioh - to the extent you've been applying it - is justified? You've quite literally asked him to justify his *every* stance to you and although he's been consistent in his explanations you're still asking for more? I remember how you were able to explain Glyph and Tery as town with a few lines based on something really marginal and now all of a sudden you're not letting off the guy who has given you far, far more than that?
It's Tery and Glyph that have explaining to do now. You're not even hunting scum at the moment ... you're just continuing this argument hoping for some minor point to cherry pick while ignoring that Glyph is likely the lynch toDay.

Rightfully so, I might add. What townie would be "completely OK" with being lynched but not even suggest to just let himself be replaced?

:059:

T-block

B2B TST
@Gheb: I'll answer that soon, Gheb. But I'm not ignoring Glyph. Do you think Roxy's 1307 is any sort of tell as to Glyph's alignment?

@Zen/Tery/Gova: What do you think of Asdioh now?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Rightfully so, I might add. What townie would be "completely OK" with being lynched but not even suggest to just let himself be replaced?

You do realize, that he tried replacing out, but when Nabe threatened to start modkilling people because there weren't any replacements, he replaced back in right?

@T-Block, nothing has changed my opinion of him.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
As for Roxy's 1307...
Glyph ES dyin yeeee

:phone:
I won't dare to say that it means Glyph is town, but it's possible that Roxy was distancing himself, and it's possible that Glyph is mafia with a less useful PR than Roxy's RB power was.

...or Glyph could be town, but how the hell would we know?

I need to ask: is NLing/no vigging at all feasible at this point? We can get another cop investigation (preferably on Glyph or something) but we'll almost definitely have one of us die toNight.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote

just wanted to do that at least once in case he turns out to be scum, so I can feel good about myself after the game is over
afk work

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
How dare none of you post for 6 hours?

Let me ask this: has anyone here actually seemed against lynching Glyph? If that's the case, then that would be his biggest towntell.
Off the top of my head, only T-block seemed semi-reluctant to lynch Glyph, but then again he was all for vigging Glyph earlier.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just ate pizza. It was Red Baron 4 cheese pizza.

I guess I'll look to see if anyone was at all reluctant to lynch Glyph. If there is nobody that seems reluctant to lynch Glyph, then either he's scum with a buddy that doesn't care if he dies, or he's town and scum wouldn't care if he died anyway.

T-block, since you said we shouldn't end the day yet, what else is there to be done toDay?

July

Smash Apprentice
How dare none of you post for 6 hours?

Let me ask this: has anyone here actually seemed against lynching Glyph? If that's the case, then that would be his biggest towntell.
Off the top of my head, only T-block seemed semi-reluctant to lynch Glyph, but then again he was all for vigging Glyph earlier.
Have we heard Tery's opinion on a Glyph lynch/vig shot? So far,

Asdioh/Gheb/Zen/T-Block (after consideration)/me- in favor of a Glyph lynch/vig

Glyph- apparently alright with dying, presents no alternatives/scum picks

Tery- Never says anything about whether or not he wants a Glyph lynch toDay. Says that he wants a Zen lynch in #1401 and expresses some suspicion of Glyph, but lists both in orange in his reads. Not sure if that was a mistake or if he just doesn't have a strong enough read on anyone to call them mafia. Lists Glyph at the top of his claim list, which is the closest thing I find to him wanting a Glyph lynch. Finally, after Glyph says he okay with dying his response is:

Disappointed in you, Glyph.

T-Block should post soon about opinions. :3
I still feel like if Glyph flips scum, Tery is likely his buddy.

Gova- I quickly read over toDay and didn't see much about Glyph, he said earlier toDay he thought that one scum lied between Asdioh/Zen/myself and he seems to be working on those reads.

Gova, what do you think we should do toDay? Who would you like to see lynched and/or would you like to vig toDay?

Also, I think that if anyone has time, another important question about Glyph is which lynches has he and has he not supported? Are there any he hasn't support? If I get time later I will look that up but it seems like an important question.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think Glyph would be a legitimate lynch target today. Glyph's completely given up, which is of no use to town. That said, perhaps a Vigilante / Serial Killer target should be myself, since I'm also near that point--life is too discombobulating, but I'll keep trying. Yes, Glyph and Zen are both orange simply because that's the sort of player I am--weak and unbalanced. If Glyph is town, I dunno who would be a prime Vigilante target. If Glyph is Mafia, Vigilante should shoot myself to help clear some of this suspicion so others can focus on "subtargets" like Zen and Asdioh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I personally feel Gova is more likely to be the Vig than SK... like, 75% chance. His play has seemed townie. I also feel that figuring out if he's SK is pointless, as mafia will probably target him sooner or later, thus clearing up the wifom for all of us, or we lynch 3 mafia and the game continues, at which point it becomes obvious he's the SK.
I think Joey's shot on J on D1 was crappy, but it might end up helping us because Siblings dying lategame could have suddenly lost us the game.

I feel that Tery is pretty obviously town at this point. He's been pretty consistent, he doesn't really care if he dies,
This post does not specifically state I'd rather have Zen lynched over Evil Soup, but yes, I'm advocating a Zen lynch first. I defended Evil Soup prior to the quoted post, are you serious. My "defending of Evil Soup" was before the compiled reads--which reminds me that they have never answered my questions--not after. You're not reading / remembering correctly.

And I've already explained Roxy > Glyph a couple times. Not going to do so again if you're not taking the time to follow.
Roxy is confirmed scum and he wanted him dead, ES is confirmed town and he defended him. He also wants Glyph gone, but not as strongly as he wanted Roxy gone, and he wants Zen gone, who is pretty damn scummy sometimes but I can't figure out if he's really scum or not.

For the record, my current suspicions are on Glyph and Zen the most. It's unbelievably hard to get a solid read on someone who simply won't play (Glyph), and it will be extremely frustrating if we don't lynch him and he turns out to be scum, or if we do lynch him and he turns out to be town. Right now I'm thinking townGlyph is very likely simply because of how little he seems to care and also because nobody really seems to care to defend him.

I'm going to have to reread and focus on Zen some more. I'll also take a look at Glyph's scumplay from the game I played with him (DR Upick2) and see if it matches at all. He was scum, I was town, he was pretty active, but he also died N1 so there isn't a whole lot to go on.

This would all be so much easier if ES really was mafia. sighhh at his overwhelming scumminess, followed by a town flip ._.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So like... Glyph was really active as scum in DR Upick2. He mentioned scumbuddies in that game, but only vaguely, he never presented strong stances on them, just kind of told them to post more or did some light questioning.

Thing is, meta still isn't enough to get a read on him, because he simply hasn't done anything this game. Practically the only reads he's given are J/ES scum, Smar/AM town, and that was really early in the game (though the ES scum read remained until ES was lynched, and I can't blame anyone for thinking that)

Glyph pretty much said nothing at all about Roxy, and I don't think Roxy said much about Glyph except possibly that he was ok with Glyph being vigged.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Looking at the way other recent games I was in have gone, I'm always open for the idea to lynch the least active player. Not something I want a discussion about because the logic needs no explanation ... just something I'd like to throw out. Despite the level of activity in this game there are plenty of people who didn't say a lot and I'd rather not have them become a problem in lylo when we can get rid of them earlier. If all of them are town I think they will hurt us too much to win in the long run anyway.

Apparently it was Gheb that said this, and I've been crediting it to AM this whole time :O

T-block

B2B TST
The pressure on Asdioh toDay has not all been completely sincere. My read on him will be determined more by Glyph's flip than by his responses to my questions. However, I did see July willing to listen to my case, and Gheb attacking it. Should be noted.

I've always been fine with Glyph's death - I just had a town vibe from him beginning of Day 3, but he is completely useless and I don't want him in LYLO. I don't see myself switching plays now.

If Glyph flips scum, I will consider Asdioh town pretty strongly. He's been on top of Glyph from much earlier, before his inactivity made him the obvious choice.

Now... if Glyph flips town... these are Asdioh's posts 686, 825, 827, and 1049:

My preferred lynch pool right now:
-Evil Soup or Joey.
After that, the more inactives: Glyph, Tery, JTB, Zen, Roxy, in that order.

J is townish enough to stay alive for now despite how poorly he chose to use his claimed power, AM is idrk, July is town, T-block is town, Gheb is town.

I think I've backed most of these stances up at some point.
1. it's nice to have J on my side for once
2. he's reading my mind, as well. Glyph over Roxy, Joey over both.

I think I was going to ask J again why he thinks Tery is town but I possibly already did that.
Roxy doing stuff: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12572370&postcount=565 , http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12572426&postcount=572

Glyph doing stuff: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12566844&postcount=520

Seems like Roxy has more to put out there.

Of course, this might change once Glyph starts actually posting.
Joey, why are you replacing out of every game? Touhou, Pizza, Bingo....

Anyway, Tery, since you're the only one here atm, what should we do? I'm thinking Glyph, Zen, or Evil Soup need to go toDay. Do you agree?
I'm also going to post my notes on Roxy pre-1049

565 - says he’s okay with es; only problem with es is when he votes asdioh for a dumb reason; wants to know if anyone ignored the fact that smargaret was upset; thinks gheb is okay
572 - confronts jtb’s case on j
810 - asks gheb why it is anti-town to make pseudoclears; no scumreads

That is all Roxy had done up to that point.

Why is his inactive lynch order Glyph, Tery, JTB, Zen, Roxy? Why is Glyph before Roxy with three people between them? Why does he state a solid "Glyph before Roxy"? 1049 is posted after Glyph requested replacement, and before he decided to replace back in. No consideration towards a replacement being more active.

After that is more pressure on Glyph, but except for being fairly certain that Glyph is scum to saying he could be apathetic town, there's nothing all that strange in the posts after.

If Glyph flips town, I'm pretty sure I want an Asdioh lynch.

T-block

B2B TST
And consider Asdioh's recent posts, now that a Glyph lynch is all but certain.

Early Day 3:

We are lynching Glyph toDay.If Glyph is scum (he probably is) then Zen is his scumbuddy. Or Tery, but most likely Zen.
It should be obvious that that's only part of the reason I think Glyph is scum :/ there are others that lynched town as well as myself, but I'm not attacking them for being incredibly scummy, am I?
Glyph has presented little to work with, I think he is very likely scum, more so than anyone else in this game at this point.
Just posted:

For the record, my current suspicions are on Glyph and Zen the most. It's unbelievably hard to get a solid read on someone who simply won't play (Glyph), and it will be extremely frustrating if we don't lynch him and he turns out to be scum, or if we do lynch him and he turns out to be town. Right now I'm thinking townGlyph is very likely simply because of how little he seems to care and also because nobody really seems to care to defend him.
Yeah... vig Asdioh if Glyph flips town.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hmm... your logic makes too much sense.

How's this for a deal:
-if Glyph flips scum, I receive an unconditional doc protect from whoever the doctor is.
-if Glyph flips town, I am lynched tomorrow (would prefer not to be vigged :/)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
the only problem with that is that we'll definitely lose the game if glyph is town, scum gets a kill, and then we lynch me lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Was gonna do a reread, but screw it for now. Glyph is the best lynch candidate and we're not going to make progress toying around.

UNVOTE
VOTE: GLYPH

Who the hell do you think I am?!

T-block

B2B TST
How about you give us a reason for not vig'ing you if Glyph flips town? And who would you rather see vig'd instead?

I don't see the reasoning behind giving you the doc protect either.

Top Bottom